His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I curled up on the bed, ashamed of what I had just done. When he had finished, Buck got up to pull on his slacks and pour himself a drink. I didn't watch him ... just listened to the footsteps, the clinking of glass and the pouring of liquor as he served himself.

My pussy still throbbed from what his mouth had done. My upper thighs felt slick with wetness. I tried to slow my breathing.

Slade came in the bedroom again and glanced down at me. His eyes unreadable as he soon turned his attention to Buck.

"How are the hostages?"

Slade poured himself a drink.

"The older man's still alive ... but weak from blood loss," he said, "His son's been trying to get us to release him to the feds ... they've got the area cordoned two blocks back ... waiting us out."

Buck sipped his drink.

"We should kill the injured guy and toss him out to remind them what'll happen to the rest of them if they pull any stunts."

I closed my eyes listening but not wanting to hear it.

"Oh and lover boy is upset at us for taking his girlfriend away ... if only he knew how good you're taking care of her."

Buck chuckled.

"She's a live one ... I don't know how she's stayed a virgin ... maybe it's his fault."

Slade glanced her way again.

"I wish I could have a piece of that," he said, "I'd just pop her cherry end of story ... then I'd teach her how to suck my cock dry like a proper whore."

He got my attention then ... I wondered if he'd ever try to force Buck's hand to have me. But Buck just shook his head at his associate.

"Go tell the others that the hostages we're going to be here for the rest of the night," he said, "so to get comfortable. I want my time with her undisturbed."

Slade sighed and then walked on out of there. Buck finished his drink and then returned to the bed. He sat on the edge watching me lying there unable to move.

"He wants to fuck you ... how do you feel about that?"

I just didn't move ... I had just done something I swore I'd never do. I'd promised myself I'd do what he wanted me to do but wouldn't enjoy it.

"Should I let him, or are you going to be a good girl for me?"

I just lay there ... what did it matter what I wanted? I had hated what he'd just done ... I kept telling myself that over and over again.

What just happened had made a liar out of me. Images of how it felt to have his mouth on my body ... his tongue fucking my pussy, lapping at the juices my traitorous body released. How my body had betrayed me even further by writhing and gyrating underneath his mouth. I closed my eyes not wanting to relive it. How could I ever look Dallas in the face again?

"That lingerie ... you wore it for him didn't you?"

I didn't answer, not wanting to encourage him to get inside my head before he came after my body again. My virginity hung by a tenuous thread ... but he didn't have it yet.

"You were going to fuck him tonight ... after the assignment," he said, "That show you put on in the hallway was foreplay."

I kept my eyes closed.

"You had it all planned out to give yourself, for your first time to be with him," Buck said, "some pace romantic and private ... where you could get it on ... without his daddy finding out."

I bit my lip. Did Buck read minds or what? I had planned it but what happened in the hallway after I stole the disk told me my efforts were wasted. But then I caught the meaning of his statement.

"What does his father have to do with it?"

Buck licked his lips.

"He thinks you aren't good enough to even seduce his first born son," he said, "He's got his life all mapped out, wife, kids even down to his kept mistress and there's no place for you."

"That's not true ... not true..."

He reached over to stroke my face with his fingers ... teasing my lips with his thumb.

"Yes it is ... your value to him as a virgin is less than the slut his son will end up screwing around with once his wife starts popping out heirs and spares."

I pressed my lips together knowing Buck was just fucking with my mind as a prelude to fucking my body. I knew Dallas much better than he did after all. His father had always liked me.

"Course maybe his daddy wants your cherry," Buck continued, "Slade heard him talking to Carlton near the john about how he was going to nail himself some fresh pussy soon ... that he likes them real young."

I almost laughed at the preposterousness of that. Dallas' daddy had been married to the same woman for over 25 years.

"Something about a trip to Bali to look at security in a new resort there."

My heart nearly stopped beating.

"You wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

I didn't say anything. The tickets had already been purchased for two of us after Dallas had been given another client's project to work on in London.

"You're lying ... why should I believe anything you say?"

He chuckled.

"You think I'm fucking with you ... I haven't even started..."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up into the sitting position on the bed.

"I think you'll do or say anything to get me in bed."

He kissed me, thrusting his tongue in between my lips, skimming the inside of my mouth. I knew what he was trying to get me to do ... to taste my own juices on his mouth.

"You're right about that ... and I got you there ... now on your feet."

"No..."

He yanked me up and had me standing ... wobbling on my heels.

"Take them off..."

I did that ... and then watch as he unfastened his slacks and pushed them down his thighs ... revealing the dark breaths that sheathed a package I could only imagine. He caught me looking at it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.