His Party Favor - Cover

His Party Favor

Copyright© 2013 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While undercover at a posh party, Kailey runs into more than she bargained for with a man with his own agenda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   White Couple  

I stood before him almost completely naked. Only my garters and stockings still adorned my body. He had nudged me towards the bed and asked me to undress him.

I'd rather die or so I told myself. God, I felt embarrassed enough standing there showing off most of my body including my pussy, nestled in a cloud of dark hair. My nipples hardened and I couldn't stop them. I'd never been naked in front of any man in my life not even...

"Undress me ... and we'll get started."

My fingers refused to do what he wanted but I knew he'd find a way to make me by reminding me of the stakes.

"I..."

"You will ... right now ... start with my shirt ... and I want to feel those hands on my chest."

He placed his hands on my breasts again ... playing with my hardened nipples as I stood there ... the sensations ... I tried to ignore them. Just because my nipples felt so good didn't make me ... that's just something the body did outside my will.

"Feels nice doesn't it ... you know guys like to fuck tits."

I bit my lip, feeling my skin do more than tingle where he touched me.

"Where does my little virgin want to be fucked?"

His voice a harsh whisper as he pinched my nipples and I flinched then he went behind me and palmed them with his hands, squeezing them gently. I felt the calluses on his fingers brush the skin. He bent behind me and started kissing my neck, the side of it softly at first barely like a caress. It tickled and drew my attention, then his mouth suckled on my skin, down to above a shoulder.

There he bit me, sucking in a small fold of skin and then I felt his teeth. I whimpered.

"Don't..."

"Don't what?"

Then he started in again, nuzzling my neck awakening part of my body that I didn't want to exist now. I tried not to move, not to squirm.

He pulled me closer to him, his hands squeezing my breasts, back against his hardened body. He thrust his body against me and god, I felt it. Even through his clothes, I felt something hard, unyielding.

"Feel that ... that's how bad I want you ... I could show you right now and you couldn't stop me."

I spit out the words past the sensations I hated.

"Then why don't you?"

"I'm told you ... by the time I fuck you you'll want it ... you'll beg for it. You'll spread your legs for me ... ride me hard ... like a slut."

I shook my head even as he started rubbing against my ass with that barely sheathed hard on.

"Never..."

I gasped ... shocked at the intimacy. But it was just something I did to keep my friends alive. His mouth traveled down my neck to above my shoulder, caressing it, leaving a trail of heat.

"You really think your boyfriend can give you what you need..."

"He's not my boyfriend..."

"Of course he is ... he'd give anything to be in here instead of me doing this to you."

I shook my head, trying not to remember what he was doing to me, cupping my breasts and his cock straining to get out of his pants.

"He would never..."

"Oh yes he would ... course he thinks his precious little girlfriend is getting raped right now and fighting not to get nailed. The truth ... that's between us ... no one else need ever know."

"Know what ... that you blackmailed me into pretending it's something else..."

He ground his hardness and I bit back the rest of my words.

"No ... I'm going to make you come so hard ... so much ... you'll think of me every time you fuck him."

He sounded so confident, pulling me back against his erection ... I pressed my lips together hard. That would never happen.

Then he turned me around to face him.

"My shirt..."

I reached out, my fingers trembling to unbutton his shirt one at a time. It seemed to take forever. I saw the tattoo first of a Jaguar on his chest, broad and muscular sprinkled with dark hair. His abs flat and a ribbon of hair disappearing below his pants.

"Touch me ... with those hands..."

I swallowed hard and did that ... tentatively at first and then remembering why I was here. His contours were smooth, unyielding ... the man was incredibly fit. His skin rough in spot, softer in others so different from my own. Besides the tattoo I saw a thin silvery line on one side ... like he'd ran into a blade at some point.

"You've got nice hands. Too bad lover boy can't tell you that ... I can't wait to feel them on my cock ... wrapped around it ... I'm assuming you never jerked off a man."

I just looked at him, not answering. My hands still moving across his upper body. His abs flinched slightly when I drew my fingers across them.

"Keep touching me ... don't stop..."

His fingers skimmed one of my bare hips and a bit of thigh before separating my thighs slightly just enough to ... slip in between and his fingers skimmed my pussy. I tried to close my legs but he resisted.

"No you don't ... I'm going to finger you and you're going to like it ... show me how you much you like it..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.