The Invisible Man at Midnight - Cover

The Invisible Man at Midnight

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry was pleased with the experiment because of the perks of stealing favors from unsuspecting females in all types of situations. He meets a pretty policewoman who finds his naked appearance much to her liking. Harry likes everything about her except her handcuffs which she wields with plenty of skill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Of course, the women all blamed it on some sort of ghost or paranormal event. Betty knew it wasn't a ghost who had shoved his cock so deep inside her vagina that he touched her seldom reached "G" spot. She was trying her best to keep from screaming, not from fear, but from the passion the friction of the deeply buried cock had aroused in her breast.

Her husband Sydney was in a deep sleep in the other bed totally unaware of how she had been spread wide open and stretched beyond her imagination by a thick demanding tool that knew right where she liked it best of all.

The apparition, if that is what it was, was stroking fast now. Betty was bouncing on the mattress like some sort of circus performer practicing for a routine. She was right on the edge of a fantastic orgasm when her husband woke up and said,

"What the fuck are you doing, Betty?"

She turned to his voice and tried to explain she was "getting it" from some unexplained entity when the orgasm shook her body in convulsive shaking. Her husband Herman knew right away his wife was having a lot of fun and he didn't think that was right since he wasn't involved at all. He put on the lights and even looked under the bed while his wife lay dazed in a pool of juices.

Harry was standing by the window laughing like a fool. Of course they couldn't hear him. Nobody could hear him or see him when he was in his "stealth" mode unless somehow he got covered with some sort of opaque layer like paint or mud. This female was a solid 10 in the fucking department and he envied her husband the luck of having her available every night for a good poke.

The experiment that had given him the ability to switch into a form of invisibility was still not completely understood by either him or his mentor Doctor Heyward despite their many test runs together. They had been working on the project for almost two years now and it was only recently that Harry had decided to take advantage of the invisibility factor to get sneaky advantage with nubile females that caught his eye. He had seen Betty bending over in the swimming pool area of the apartment complex and her heart-shaped bottom made him determined to plumb its depths. She had proven to be a superior piece of twist that made him drain his weasel with more force than he had managed in recent months.

Even now, he considered a trip up her rear portal to taste the tightness of her tiny opening. But the fact that her husband was awake and that she seemed still dazed from her orgasm made him prone to call this a night and he slipped unnoticed out onto the patio and down to the ground. A neighbor's dog yelped nearby but went silent when it was unable to see anything moving in the shadows.

Harry was about halfway home when he switched back early into visible mode. It would not have been a problem except for the fact he was stark naked and walking on a crowded street. The shrieks of the females were almost drowned out by the angry shouts from the angry males shielding wives and daughters from this naked apparition. He ran as fast as he could to the park and hid in the bushes until the din died down.

There was what appeared to be a young girl with long blonde hair sitting on a bench all alone. He was a bit desperate and approached her but cried out a warning first to warn her of his nude state.

"Oh Miss, I lost all my clothes and I am not some pervert trying to expose his thingamajig to you like a common deviant."

The girl looked up and saw him standing with his hand over his goodies ready to take off like a gazelle if she screamed in shock. Instead, she surprised him by laughing so hard she almost fell off of the park bench onto the peanut shell covered cobblestones. Harry figured she was not a threat and sat down gingerly at the other end of the bench being careful to keep his Willy covered discreetly.

"I was going for a quick swim in the lake and someone stole all of my clothes including my wallet and watch."

The girl looked at him with an amused look on her pretty face. Now that he was up close, he could see she was a lot older than he originally thought and it was obvious she was wearing an ill-fitting wig. He figured it all out immediately when she flashed her badge at him.

"It's OK fella. I am here to catch a couple of rapists who have been giving the joggers and the nannies a hard time in the park. You don't look like a rapist to me. You are far too polite."

Harry wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not but at least she didn't slap a pair of handcuffs on him. Maybe she was saving that for later. The girl looked at her watch and told him,

"I'm off-duty now. If you don't mind riding in a squad car I can give you a ride to your place so you don't get arrested by a less understanding member of the force."

Harry shook his head in quick agreement. It would be tedious to explain to his mentor Doctor Heyward how he came to be arrested in the middle of the night. He wasn't supposed to be using the formula for personal business like screwing a female who couldn't even see him. He didn't think the female cop would be all that understanding if she discovered the real circumstances of his public nudity.

In the squad car, Harry sat in the front next to Sue, his new police escort. He was afraid to sit in the back because it had bars and no inside handles on the doors. He saw Sue glancing now and then into his lap at the huge erection that had developed when her short skirt rode up her thighs revealing her shapely legs and a peek at her panties. He gave her directions to his house but about two blocks before his street she turned into a parking garage and told him she wanted to take care of his "problem".

The next fifteen minutes were sheer bliss as her professional tongue and dedicated lips delivered a memorable suck that made him blast off with a prostate tingling "all systems go".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.