How I Became a Gigolo
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of Billy Weston and how he became a professional gigolo at age 14. His sister Jenny appointed herself as his pimp. At first, his parents thought that he was still doing lawn care until his mother found over $8,000 stashed in his room. That's when things got a little complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

I left for Mrs. Jane Thornton's home without much realistic expectation of being fucked, but I could always hope. Mrs. Thornton was a "woman of color" (African-American) with every intent of making sure that every person, especially the Whites, accorded her every bit of the respect she believed that she deserved. Thus, I felt that I was walking on eggs every time I went to work on her yard. Were it not for the fact that she paid me $30 instead of the $20 that most of my customers usually paid, I would have stopped working for her. As it was, I figured that the 50% increase that I charged Mrs. Thornton barely paid me for the aggravation of working for her.

I went to her backdoor: being a servant prevented me from using her front door or porch. Thus, I was pissed off before I even knocked on the door. It took four knocks before Mrs. Thornton deigned to show up at the door. She opened the door to the limit allowed by the chain lock and said through this small opening in an imperious voice, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

That was step two toward pissing me off. I knew that Mrs. Thornton knew damned well who I was, and she was just working on her superiority kick. I said, "Good morning, Mrs. Thornton. I'm Billy Weston, and I'm here to cut your grass."

"Well, Billy Weston, why are you standing at my backdoor and not cutting the grass?"

"Because, Mrs. Thornton, you have to give me the key so that I can get the lawnmower from the tool shed."

"Very well, but you stand there where I can keep an eye on you while I fetch the key."

This time, I didn't say anything but I stood there and fumed while the old bitch fetched the key. This was step three toward pissing me off. I had promised myself that I would allow Mrs. Thornton only five insults or aggravations on this day. One more, and I was leaving her in the lurch.

"Here is the key, but you be sure to return it to me as soon as you open the door to remove the lawnmower."

Okay, that was number five. I said, "You can keep the key, Mrs. Thornton! I just quit cutting your grass. You can find somebody else for all I care, or you can let the grass grow. I could not care less! I have had all of your insults and putdowns that I can stand. So long, Mrs. Thornton, and to hell with you and your lawn." I turned around and stalked off toward home.

Mrs. Thornton was thoroughly confused. This was first time any White person had ever dared to talk to her like that. She began to fume and shout, "YOU HONKY, YOU GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO ME RIGHT AWAY!" I gave her the one finger salute and walked away. I couldn't help grinning to myself when I was sure Mrs. Thornton couldn't see me. I felt that my revenge on Mrs. Thornton was complete, and there was nothing else I needed to do.

I was nearly home when I heard a voice calling to me. "BILLY WESTON, ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO HELP ME WITH A PROBLEM THIS MORNING?"

I turned to see who was calling me, and it was Mrs. Jackson, currently my favorite customer. I walked over to where she was standing on her front porch. "Sure, I can help you, Mrs. Jackson. What do you need for me to do?"

"Come into the house, and I will show you." I followed her into the house, and Mrs. Jackson closed and locked the front door. What the hell was going on? Mrs. Jackson beckoned to me to follow her. She led me into her bedroom and turned to say, "Billy, I need help from you like you provided me the other day." I stared at Mrs. Jackson uncomprehendingly, but I suddenly understood what she meant when she opened her housecoat, and dropped it on the floor.

Mrs. Jackson was completely naked now, and I had no doubts about what she wanted from me. I did some quick calculations in my head and said, "Okay, Mrs. Jackson. I understand what you want, but you must understand what I want. I am trying to earn enough money to buy a used car, so I have decided to become a professional gigolo. I feel that I must charge you $200 for my services. If that is agreeable, please give me the money and I will do everything I can for you."

Ruth Jackson was somewhat taken aback by my blunt statements. Nevertheless, she felt she was in great need of my unique services. I was the only man who had ever seemed to care about making sure that she enjoyed sex, and she would do almost anything to keep me servicing her. She said, "Very well, Billy, but for that price I want something more than what you gave me the last time."

"For $200, you can call the shots. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay, Billy. Strip off those clothes and take a quick shower." I was gone only a shade more than 10 minutes before I was back and standing naked waiting for her next order. While I was gone, Ruth Jackson had fetched $200 from her purse. She gave the money to me, and I stuffed it into the pocket of my shorts.

"Billy, I want to start off with a round of cunnilingus. Do you know how to do that?"

"Oh, yes, I can do that, but can I make a suggestion?" Ruth nodded, and I said, "You will enjoy it a whole lot better, and so will I, if you shave off your pussy hair first. How do you feel about that?"

"That sounds like a great idea to me, but you will have to do the actual shaving. My husband has an electric razor. Can we use that?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Please get the razor because it will take you a hell of a lot less time than it will me if I have to find it."

"Okay, that's easy enough. His razor is in the bathroom that you just used for your shower. Let's move in there, and you can get to work."

We went into the bathroom, and Ruth handed me an electric razor and the pre-electric shaving lotion. I had Ruth lean back against the sink and spread her legs. I put some of the shaving lotion in my hand and rubbed it in the hair on her pussy. Ruth squealed and said, "That damned stuff is cold!"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, it is cold, especially if you use it on a new place." I clicked on the razor (it was battery-powered) and begin to work on Ruth's bush. It was a luxuriant mass of hair, and I actually stalled the razor a couple of times. Eventually, I managed to remove all the hair I could reach from her front. I had Ruth turn around and bend over so that I could get the hair most easily reached from her rear. While I was about it, I shaved up around her ass hole. It took a lot longer to do a decent job than I had expected, but finally Ruth was as clear of hair around her pussy as any high school girl. Ruth and I heaved a sigh of relief: at last we were ready to get to the sex part.

We ignored the mess we had made and left to return to the bed. Ruth picked up a couple of towels on her way.

Ruth lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs. I got between her legs and quickly discovered that this just wasn't going to work. I got a pillow to put under her ass, and that fixed the problem for cunnilingus. I wasn't so sure about fucking with the pillow there, but I would worry about that later. Dammit, my first lick against her pussy lips really stung my tongue: I should have had her wash off the pre-shave before we return to the bed. Well, I guess this was a case of a beginner's mistake. I excused myself long enough to grab a damp washcloth to wipe off her pussy before I tried eating her again.

Ah, that fixed the problem! Well, I promised myself that I would never make that mistake again. Just as Jenny had taught me, I licked firmly enough to make sure that she felt the motion of my tongue. After a few simple licks, I began to work my tongue between her outer lips, and to put pressure on her inner lips. Ruth was having trouble keeping still under the influence of this stimulation. She had also started to moan as I licked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.