Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A late afternoon in the life of a new-age family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Incest  

We had gotten to the kitchen, and were making breakfast when Mom and Dad showed up.

“Hey guys,” our mother said. “I never knew working out could be so scintillating before.”

“I taught her some ... new moves,” Dad said, breaking out into a big grin.

“Sit down, we’re making breakfast,” Lynn said. “Are scrambled eggs OK?”

The look between our mother and father was fascinating, as they kissed each other.

“Are we going to have a baby brother or sister anytime soon?” I asked.

“I am not only 42,” Sonia said, “But after having a miscarriage two years after your brother was born, I had a partial hysterectomy, so I can’t get pregnant again.”

Dad was quick to remark, “It certainly makes having spontaneous sex less problematic.”

She gave him a smile and a smack to his stomach.

“I’m sorry you had the partial, Mom,” Lynn said. “Would we have had a baby brother or sister?”

“It happened in the fourth month, you would’ve had a sister, kids. We had a few names pre-selected, my favorite was Samantha, and your fathers was Jason if it had been a boy, or possibly Sage, if it had been a girl.”

“So, why was I named Lynn instead of Sage,” my sister asked.

Mom instantly got very emotional, but stayed quiet.

“I’m sorry, Mom,” Lynn remarked. “That was insensitive of me.”

“No worries, Lynn was my best friend growing up, she was the first to know I had fallen in love with my brother and actually had said to me, ‘No wonder he won’t look at me, he only has eyes for you.’”

“Whatever happened to her?” I asked putting the food on the table.

“That’s a funny story, actually, she decided to seduce her younger brother, and they have had five kids, and two grandkids.”

“FOODS READY!”


After eating most of the food, Lynn asked Dad to continue the story...

“Well, anyway, our father was a traditionalist, like I said and wouldn’t hear of Mom working outside the home,” he began.

“So he worked long shifts as a pilot, everybody did. It was work, but he enjoyed it,” Mom said.

“Yes, he did,” Dad said. “He made it sound exciting enough that I was thinking of getting into it myself.”

“With everyone out of the house, except Mom, your father and I went to school, and came home and did our homework, which we got just about every day. I helped him with Geography and History and he helped me with the ever more difficult math, especially word math problems,” Sonia said.

“As common sensical as she was, your mother, my sister, had severe problems with those, but over time and my persistence, she began to understand how they worked.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.