Magic Ink V: The Third Reality
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Forget what you know about American History. In the Third Reality, the British won the American War for Independence. The Eternal Flame is sending the O'Connells there to correct things. It won't be a good day or year for the British.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

New characters appearing in the next two chapters:

Gerald Ward

Saoirse's Father, 5'-7" tall, 165 pounds, 40 years old, brown hair and gray eyes

Maureen Ward

Saoirse's Mother, 5'-2" tall, 120 pounds, 36C-27-36, 34 years old, long red hair, green eyes


The storm had subsided by the morning of our third day here, and it even managed to warm up a little that day, as the sun was out for most of the day. The snowshoes and toboggans had been transferred here from Mount Sterling via Hickory Hill yesterday. The Ranger Platoons that I had received in September had come with quite a bit of equipment.

The patrols went out that morning at around 10:00. There were four teams of six men each. A local man accompanied each patrol to guide them to the farms and cabins in their area. We had instructed them to remain out for not more than two days and two nights but they were to return on the third day.

One of my Ranger Platoons returned to Hickory Hill and then Mount Sterling through the Portals that day. A Platoon of the Continental reinforcements also returned with them. Using the Portal had become routine for them by now. This made things much more comfortable for those remaining at the Olive Hill fort.

Ken, Kell, and their Wives also went through the Portal to Hickory Hill. G & G and S & S were surprised to see them. Wolf and I remained at the fort, along with D & C who were still caring for the two little girls and some of the wounded. Things were not as busy today, but work still continued on the stockade and various buildings inside the fort to repair the damage done by the British attack.


That evening after dinner, Clare came to bed in a different chemise than she had previously. This one buttoned down the front. Also, we all went to bed earlier than on previous nights. Wolf had borrowed a folding screen that he placed in front of his and Saoirse's bed for more privacy.

Clare quickly pressed herself against me once we were in bed. We kissed and hugged passionately for a while, and Clare was breathing very raggedly from my attention to her breasts which were much more accessible with this front opening garment. After a particularly hot and passionate interlude, Clare looked over at me in the dim lamp light.

"Will you love me tonight?" she asked in a very quiet voice. I was quite surprised that she was the one to bring the subject up.

"Oh yes, Sweet Clare, if that is what you desire, I will be glad to love you tonight," I told her with a big grin.

"Your Sisters and Sisters-in-Law have assured me that there is nothing wrong with being loved by the one who you will marry. They were very convincing, and told me how wonderful it felt to be loved by the one who loves you," she told me, and I could tell that she was blushing big time at this revelation. I was somewhat shocked that she had so easily accepted that we would be married.

"You do love me, don't you?" she asked after that, in a hesitant voice.

"Oh yes, Sweet Clare! I love you and want to marry you as soon as we are able," I assured her.

"Wolf and Saoirse will need to wait for a time, but not too long. She will be sixteen in the spring," Clare told me.

"Will she agree to that?" I asked her.

"I have spoken to her about it. She is willing to wait until her Parents return, and see what they think. She would prefer their approval, but will marry him even without it," Clare told me, as I undid the remaining buttons on the front of her gown. The time for talking was over then, and I began to pay attention to her body, and her soft warm skin.

I started at her mouth and kissed and licked my way down her throat and across her shoulders. After massaging her breasts for a time, I sucked on her nipples. This set Clare off, and she had a mild orgasm.

I continued down her body, still kissing and licking, until I reached her mound. She did not wish to be licked there -- yet -- but allowed me to rub and massage her there with my fingers, which caused her to have another orgasm -- a slightly larger one. She was some time recovering from this one and clung tightly to me as she shuddered, until she could breathe normally again.

"What are you doing to me!?" she asked in wonder, when she had recovered.

"Loving you, but we haven't even gotten to the good part yet," I told her, as her hand found my hard cock pressed against her.

"They said that I should relieve your tension before we are joined so that we may last longer, and enjoy it more. I can feel that you are indeed very tense," she whispered, as she stroked my hard cock. I had removed my underwear while undressing when I saw the chemise that she was wearing.

Clare stroked my cock, but obviously wasn't used to doing this, as she wasn't very good at it. Her newness made very little difference, as I had slept with her for the past two nights, and was more than ready for some relief. I was soon pumping baby batter up my cock, and onto her hand and the small piece of cloth that she was holding.

"They also said that your first time would be very heavy, but I wasn't expecting so much!" Clare said in amazement, as she cleaned us up. I kissed her for a time, but was soon ready to begin again. I moved over on top of her and rubbed my cock against her entrance, which was already very wet.

"Will you fit? You seem very large," she asked shyly.

"All of the O'Connell men are large," I told her with a grin.

"Even Wolf?" she asked in shock.

"Especially Wolf!" I told her.

"But Saoirse is ... oh dear!" she said looking over in the direction of the screen. I could feel Wolf's wards there with the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell woven into them. I now cast my own wards and added those spells also before starting again with Clare.

"What have you done? I felt you do something," she asked in surprise when I had finished.

"I cast my wards around us, and added the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell to them. They are the reason that we haven't heard, or felt what Wolf and Saoirse have been doing," I told her.

"But ... but!!" she protested.

"Lovers are often very noisy, and Magic lovers can broadcast their joy and excitement to those around them, even to those without any Magic Talent. It is a simple precaution that we always take. Usually the spells are cast in the walls, ceiling and floor of the room, but we are not alone here," I explained before we returned to what we were about to do. I rubbed my cock against her lower lips again to wet it before pushing it against her. I soon found her opening, and slipped just the head into her.

"Oh ... oh!" she murmured, and trembled. I slid a bit more into her, and her trembling became a shudder.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, as I continued to move deeper into her, a little at a time, until I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock.

"I feel so full," Clare whispered in a dreamy voice.

"Are you ready to proceed?" I asked.

"Yes, but slowly. I want to enjoy this feeling for a long time."

"Oh yes, Sweet Clare! Long, slow strokes to begin with," I told her, as I kissed her again, and began to move in her. It wasn't long before Clare started to move under me, as the feelings built up in her, and I continued to stroke in and out of her. Shortly after that, she began to push back with her hips, and our speed increased a little.

Clare was moaning and quivering, as a minor orgasm shot through her a short time after that. She pulled me even tighter to herself following that, and we continued. Our strokes grew ever shorter, and more rapid as we progressed until we were pounding into each other at a frantic pace.

I was at the point where I couldn't hold off much longer, when Clare went rigid under me, and her pussy clamped down on my cock, as a huge orgasm raced through her body for a time before she collapsed. As soon as I felt her go rigid, I began to pump baby batter all over her insides. It was a real gusher, and it felt like I came and came for minutes on end, and pumped gallons into her, but I knew that wasn't possible. Still, the feeling was fantastic, and I lay on top of Clare for several minutes after finishing, just enjoying the feeling. I eventually rolled off to her side, and we both lay there recovering for some time.

"Oh God! I never dreamed it would be like that!" Clare managed to whisper after a time. She was still breathing hard and trembling a little.

"Is it always like that?" she wanted to know a short time later.

"Sometimes, it's even better," I told her, as I turned toward her and kissed her.

"I don't know if I could stand something stronger than that," she whispered when we eventually came up for air.

"We'll have a lifetime together to find out," I assured her with another kiss, and we were lost in each other again for a time, before eventually drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

I was awakened again later by Clare, who was anxious to try sex again that night. It only required a little kissing and breast massaging before she pulled me over on top of herself. I slid into her already wet pussy, and we made long, slow, passionate love again. Clare passed out at the end this time, and it took her a lot longer to recover. She cuddled up to me, and cried when she was able.

"You were right," she eventually mumbled through her tears. "It not only can get better, it did." She lay half on, half off of me for the remainder of the night. It was very late when we got up in the morning. Clare made sure to button up her chemise before moving to get out of bed.

Wolf and Saoirse were up ahead of us, and had breakfast ready for us when we got up. I used the cleaning spell on the bed, and the bed clothes in addition to us. It was too cold for a bath, and there was no tub anyway.

Following breakfast, Wolf and I went out to check on what was going on at the fort, and to see if any of the patrols had returned that morning. None had returned by noon, and it looked like it would be tomorrow before they would be back. There was still work going on to restore the buildings inside the fort, and to care for the animals, mainly cows and some horses. There was plenty of fresh milk to drink, and a number of women were churning butter with what remained. More food, firewood, and hay arrived that afternoon through the Portal. Some of the butter was sent to Hickory Hill to be added to the available supplies there.

That night Clare and I made love again. It was very long, slow, and passionate this time, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We were up early the following morning to make breakfast. It was the start of our fifth day here. Clare and Saoirse had their heads together again this morning when Wolf and I left to check on the fort and the patrols. I could easily imagine what they were discussing.

The patrols trickled back in around mid-morning. Their reports, though varying in details, were all quite similar in structure. They had all found burned farms and cabins, but no live British soldiers. This did not mean that they found no British soldiers. They found many of them frozen to death. Some of the bodies had already been attacked by wolves and other creatures of the forest. They had done what they could for most of them, but logs, or rocks were the best they could do most of the time. The ground was still frozen, and they had few shovels and no picks with them.

"We would come across them in groups of five or six up to as many as a dozen or more, and all frozen to death, often near a cabin, farm house, or barn that they had burned down earlier," a Sergeant from one patrol told me. We made sure that all of those from the patrols got warm places to sleep and a hot meal when they returned. It appeared that we would be able to return to Mount Sterling tomorrow, leaving just the remaining platoon of Continental reinforcements here for a time.


Later that afternoon, a man and a woman arrived in a sled pulled by two horses. They were shocked to find the Defensive Shell around the fort, and nearly crashed into it even though we had tinted it a light pink to make it visible. They turned out to be Saoirse's Parents.

"What is going on here?" the man demanded indignantly, once I had created an opening in the defensive shell to allow passage for them, their sled, and horses.

"Where is Captain Gallagher, the Fort Commander," the man demanded once inside.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I demanded back.

"I'm Gerald Ward and this is my Wife. We live here at the fort most of the time. What has happened?" he demanded again.

"I'm Major O'Connell, and I am temporarily in command of the fort," I told him. I could see that he doubted this, but the sentry had called for the Sergeant of the Guard, who had brought me with him.

"Where are our Daughter and my Niece?" the woman asked from the seat of the sled.

"When the fort was taken by the British... ," I started to explain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.