Magic Ink V: The Third Reality
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2013 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Forget what you know about American History. In the Third Reality, the British won the American War for Independence. The Eternal Flame is sending the O'Connells there to correct things. It won't be a good day or year for the British.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

On arriving at Hickory Hill that evening for dinner, there were a number of surprises, and there was considerable excitement when we appeared in the large parlor.

"These are the O'Keefes," I announced before introducing each member of the family. Everyone was amazed that we had found an entire family with very strong Talents.

"Yes, and they are already taken!" M & M told their Sisters and Cousins in very possessive voices before I had a chance to introduce my relatives to the O'Keefes, which I did after that.

"You found an entire family?" Anann said in an amazed voice.

"Yes, an entire family," Cessair answered.

"What about their Parents? Why didn't you bring them with you?" Sererena asked.

"Their Parents were killed several years ago in another Indian raid," I informed her.

"Another raid?" Mark asked immediately. "Has there been a raid?" he asked looking at Seamus.

"Yes. I have the reports right here," Seamus told him, holding up an envelope. "I was going to tell you as soon as the excitement settled down."

"All right. We'll go over the reports after the operations meeting," Mark told us. "Will all of you be staying the night?"

"I'm sure that some of us will be," Seamus told him, as he looked at the rest of his team. We had been joined by Gerald who had been here resting for the last week. His previous patrol had been a long and particularly hard one, and Seamus had sent him here to relax for a time. Even the Ranger Platoon that had been out with him had been placed on light duty and had only been activated in response to the raid.

The next surprise was the pair of young ladies who joined us immediately after that. They were the Magee Sisters, Linda and Lelia. While they were Sisters, they were not twins but did share a close resemblance. They were from Louisville. Linda was about twenty-five, and maybe 5'-4" tall. She was a bit thin with a 34B-20-32 figure, long blond hair, and blue eyes. Lelia was younger at about twenty and shorter at about 5'-2" tall. She had also filled out a bit more with a 34C-22-34 figure. She too had blond hair but darker than her Sister's, and blue eyes. I could immediately tell that they both had nice Talents, but only strong enough to attain Second Level, but possibly they would be able to do a little Third Level work with patience and a lot of practice.

Lelia was accompanied by Egan O'Callaghan who was now a Corporal and was in charge of running the warehouse near the river that we now rented in Louisville. Actually Gwyn and Glanda had started there with just a Defensive Shell, but had eventually rented the warehouse. It was large enough for the storage of material and also had a Portal to Hickory Hill for quick delivery of needed materials. It was warded and O'Callaghan had a good Third Level Talent and had learned enough Magic to activate the wards and cast a defensive shell around the warehouse if necessary we were told.

Through all of these introductions, the O'Keefes had been staring around them at the house and its furnishings.

"Is this your house?" Eileen asked me quietly after all of the introductions and explanations were finished for a while.

"No. The Army has permitted us to use this house and its property for our Headquarters and Supply Depot. Our houses, as we have several, are much nicer than this one," I told her. It appeared that the twins and our Mage Sisters were answering similar questions from Eileen's Brothers. We were all interrupted shortly after that by Sererena.

"Shall we all go to dinner now?" she asked, and we all adjourned to the dining rooms. It was still crowded even though several of the Lieutenants were out at various locations and the Magee Sisters and Egan O'Callaghan were eating with the enlisted men. During dinner the subject of the Magee Sisters came up.

"Are the Magee Sisters in the Army?" Seamus asked.

"No, we have hired them to work for us. They are learning Magic and will be in charge of opening and closing the various Portals for supply runs eventually," Gwyn informed us.

"Speaking of learning Magic, the O'Keefes will need to begin attending classes here to learn Magic and how to use their considerable Talents," Sererena reminded us.

"When can they begin?" Saraid added.

"They can begin in the morning since they will be here," Seamus told her.

"They can come through the Portal from Fort Washington each morning after that," Maureen told her.

"Okay! I'm sure that none of you would want them to remain here on a permanent basis," Saraid added with a grin and a giggle.

"No, we wouldn't want to leave them here to distract all of you," Dealla told her older Sister and the others

"Will you all be staying the night?" Sererena asked after that.

"I need to get back to Mount Sterling," Wolf told her, but he appeared to be the only one ready to return to an operational site.

"All right. I'll let the cooks know how many to expect for breakfast," Sererena told us and went to do that. The O'Keefes had been somewhat surprised to learn that we had women who cooked for us, but on seeing how many people there were, they realized why.

The operations meeting that evening just involved our leaders and the rest of us were excused. My Sisters, the Mages, and I took the O'Keefes outside to show them around in the fading light. I was sure they would get a better tour later, when it was lighter out, but for now a little walk in the gathering dusk was just the thing to settle our digestions after the evening meal.

Eileen and I made it a lot farther than my Sisters and Cousin did with her Brothers. They had disappeared after a short time. Eileen and I walked a good distance farther from the house. The once spacious fields now held many Defensive Shells used for storage, but we found a small stand of trees with a bench and sat there for a time as the moon rose in the evening sky. Eileen moved very close to me.

"Your Sisters and Cousins are all so beautiful and nearly all of them have beautiful red hair. My hair is so dull compared to theirs," she complained.

"Your hair looks just fine to me," I told her, as I nuzzled her neck. She giggled from the feeling and turned so I could kiss her lips. The kiss lasted for a long long time, and when we came up for air, Eileen was shaking.

"You can still love me here tonight," she whispered in her sexiest voice.

"We aren't in a rush like my Sisters and Cousin, are we?" I asked, as I pulled her closer.

"We may be," she whispered quietly. "Before I lose my nerve," she continued, placing my hand on her breast. She was already breathing raggedly, I noticed. I transferred us up to my room.

"No lights," she whispered upon recovering from the sudden change of locations. I could tell that she had begun to remove her clothes. I cast the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell before beginning to remove mine.

I guided her to the bed in the darkness of the room; darkness that was relieved only by the moonlight coming in the open window. Eileen was breathing very raggedly by now, and I was hard enough that my cock began to ache. This, however, was not the time to rush things. Eileen needed to be eased into sex so she would enjoy this first time. After getting her into bed, we lay there for a while and kissed while I massaged her breast.

Later, I moved from kissing her lips and kissed down her neck before moving to kiss, lick, and suck on her breasts and on the nipples at their centers. Eileen was moving her hips and turning her head from side to side from this treatment. I moved farther down her body to her belly and licked and kissed it. My left hand had started even farther down and found her very wet in the area between her legs.

I moved farther down and Eileen spread her legs to give me better access to her. I licked up her juices and ran my tongue up her sweet slit before spreading her outer lips. Eileen was going crazy by now and squirming around, but I licked her a few more times before returning to kiss her lips. My cock was now positioned against her sex.

"Are you ready?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes, oh yes!!" she moaned in need. I rubbed myself against her still leaking slit and guided my cock to her entrance.

"This may be a bit uncomfortable initially," I told her in a whisper.

"Yes, your Mage Sisters checked me earlier today and told me that my barrier was already partly broken. They thought it was from riding horses, but they weren't sure," she told me.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

"Yes! I need some relief," she whispered sexily.

I brought myself into contact with her barrier and said "I'm there. It will be over in a minute."

"I feel so ready," she whispered before wrapping her arms and legs around me even tighter, and I thrust forward and through her partial barrier. I could hear Eileen take in a long breath of air as I slid deeper into her hot, wet passage. I stopped to allow her to adjust to my presence. After a short time she exhaled and relaxed.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, but I feel so full. Is that all there is?" she asked.

"Oh no, Sweetie. The best is yet to come," I told her as I began to move in her. It didn't take long for her to begin pushing back on my thrusts. The long and slow soon evaporated as our joint needs for a climax approached at a rapid rate.

"Yes ... yes ... oh yyeeesssss!" she screamed and thrust up, arching her back as the orgasm exploded out of her belly and locked up all of her muscles for a time. I was deep inside her at the time and had a powerful climax also. Shortly, we both collapsed to the mattress. I managed to roll off of her, and we lay there side by side recovering for some time. After a time, Eileen cuddled up to me and we kissed some more.

"Your Sisters told me that I would enjoy sex, but I never dreamed that it would be like that!" she whispered in awe. We lay there for a while and soon slipped into sleep for a time.

Eileen woke me later that night for another round of sex. This time it was long, slow, and passionate with more kissing and breast massaging. We slowly built to our climaxes, and Eileen screamed out two orgasms before I came again. We slept close together for the remainder of the night.

We were awakened in the morning by Sererena pounding on our door and calling our names. Eileen was still cuddled up to me, and smiled at me before giving me a very passionate kiss.

"Thank you! Last night was wonderful," she whispered with a smile when we came up for air. Things went downhill for a while after that. We sat up and got out of bed. On her first step Eileen realized how sore she was from our unaccustomed activities of last night and winced.

"I can take care of that for you," I told her and reached down between her legs to use the spell to relax her muscles there. While I was doing that, Eileen was looking over my back at the disaster that the bed had become. There were several large dried spots on the sheet from where she had leaked and my cum had leaked out of her. The sheets were also a bit damp from the sweat generated when we had sex. We also needed to get cleaned up from the sweat and the various juices left on both of us.

"Oh dear! How will we ever clean this up?" she asked.

"Magic!" I told her after relaxing her muscles, and started the spell to clean the sheets and mattress and dry them out.

"We could clean up in here, but there is a large tub in the last room, and you could take a bath," I told her.

"Could we both get in it?" she asked in a sexy voice with a little smile before returning to reality. "Where will the water come from and will it be at least warm?"

"We may both fit in it if we are very friendly. As for the water, leave that to me," I told her. Our Sisters had purchased locally made robes for all of us and we each donned one before leaving for the bathing room after I had canceled the privacy and noise suppression spells. We had also picked up the French towels and soap that were in the room. The locally made soap was very harsh, and our Sisters thought that the cost of scented, imported, less harsh soap was worth what they were charged for it.

The door to the bathing room was closed when we arrived there, and there was a ward in place. The ward disappeared and the door opened a short time later. Meagan, Maureen, and Morgan, the three Ms came out in robes.

"It's all yours," Meagan told us, as they headed for the twins' room.

There were two tubs in the room now. One was large enough for two people to occupy at the same time, but not three people. Eileen was surprised when I Magically drew water to fill the tub and then heated it with a spell for our bath together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.