Time of Eden and Elves
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

NEW MIAMI

"It's a Drow city." Yuri spoke as she walked casually into Moran's office in New Miami.

Moran looked up and watched as she came into his office, moving to the small wet bar he kept fully stocked along the wall, as the door slid shut behind her. The light blue jumpsuit Yuri wore clung to her figure like a second skin, and he eyed her hungrily as she poured herself a small glass of three hundred year old scotch.

Yuri had taken to coming into the center of New Miami more and more since they had shared blood with each other, moving comfortably among the many government office buildings, and checking on the progress of their many genetic programs. At first he thought she was simply checking up on him, insuring that he didn't stray while he was not in her company. Her visits to his office became less frequent over those days and she spent more time with the genetic researchers now. She needn't have worried, Moran had wanted her since that first day, and now that he had her all to himself, he wasn't about to do something so stupid as to lose that. In his eyes Yuri was not only the most beautiful female he had ever shared a bed with, but she was extremely intelligent and utterly ruthless when she needed to be. And she was completely uninhibited in their bed he thought to himself with an inner smile. Her words struck him and he sat back in his chair.

"A Drow city," He asked. "Are you sure?"

Yuri nodded and sipped the scotch gingerly while moving to the chair in front of his desk. "Based on what Graham was able to transmit to us before they killed him, and what our own people are telling us, it is the only thing it could be. The Drow Queen and her Spartan bodyguard are absent from Eden, and Vengal hasn't been seen in several days. Not to mention those reported outgoing flights from the Eden airfield."

"Were you able to learn anything from Deval's corpse?" Moran asked, sitting back further in his chair.

Yuri allowed her eyes to rest on this man, his question not registering with her immediately. If anyone had told her two thousand, or even a thousand years ago that she would be fawning over a human male, she would have ripped their face off without thinking twice. Yet here she was, for the first time in her long life actually wanting to spend the rest of her days with a man, and a human man at that. Well almost human, she thought, as Robert had been genetically created. When she looked back, Yuri had been attracted to him almost immediately, even that first day five hundred years ago. Yes he was a Genome that her hated enemy had created, but there was something different about him; a certain cruelness that she found almost irresistible. She had intended to turn him into a vampire slave that night he came into her cell with only one thing on his mind. She had known what he was there for, and while she could have just as easily killed him in the blink of an eye, the lust she saw in his eyes was not general. It was a lust for her and her alone, and that had turned her on incredibly. He had fucked her senseless in a way that had left her craving more. He had dominated her in a way she had never allowed any man to dominate her, and the way he responded to her made her blood burn for him. When she bit Robert she remembered that his blood was warm and spicy, and now it tasted like the finest wine she'd ever had. Robert had crushed her to his hard body while she fed; not pushing her away in panic or retreat, almost as if he wanted what she was going to make him. That fact and the cruel intelligence she saw in his eyes are what made Yuri cradle him in her arms, protecting him until he was reborn. Yuri was born of pure Vampire blood, her mother and father both pure blooded vampires and when she drained Moran of his blood that night he was reborn as something far more than just a Genome Vampire.

Their brief liaisons continued even when she was on the moon station EDEN enduring Leonidas's slobbering attempts at sex. She always secretly met with him when she returned to earth; Moran's rough treatment of her, his dominance of her during sex had kept drawing her back to him. Yet while he hammered her endlessly it seemed, he was always mindful of who she was, and what she was capable of, and he never pushed her too far. He respected her and what she could do, and that respect above all else is what made Yuri seek him out shortly after the comet came and destroyed all that they had known.

He had protected her over the next decade, always remaining at her side. He had been highly perturbed when she turned the Drow elf Marcus some two hundred years later, thinking Marcus was going to take his place at her side and in her bed. While that had never been Yuri's intent, Marcus was only a tool in Yuri's eyes; it had affected Moran enough to stay away from her for nearly twenty years. He had given himself a transfer to a different Alliance stronghold to try and break the bond that he had built with Yuri. During that time Yuri had taken no other lovers, and while many offers came to her in that time, she now understood why she had never accepted. Robert Moran had taken hold of her and gotten into her blood in a way no man ever had. A way that Yuri had sworn no man ever would after what Xerxes had done to her.

She had never openly showed it but when Moran came back into her life she was ecstatic. She had hoped they could continue what they had shared for so long, yet he remained distant in many ways, and it frustrated Yuri to no end. She did some investigating and digging on her own and discovered that in that twenty year period while he was away Moran also had been celibate, which was amazing to her considering the beauty of the female elves that Dymas had created. She learned he had studied for nearly a decade under a vampire elder on the Asian continent learning more and more about his skills and what he was capable of.

Yuri finally ordered him back into her bed, and though he came reluctantly, the sex between them was even better than she remembered. He was a more powerful vampire than when he had left her, with new skills and strength, and he displayed them with her. Yuri accepted his idea to invite others to join in with them, and while she suspected he did this out of spite, she had succumbed to his wishes because she wanted him to see that she did care for him deeply. It did not happen often, only three times, and he was always in a foul mood afterwards, as if he regretted it. Yuri had physically enjoyed the sessions greatly, but had always made sure Moran was the focus of her attention, and only he was allowed to have her ass.

Things between them had grown deeply over the last few months since learning Martin might be the descendant of Leonidas, and their feelings had grown very quickly to Yuri's delight. He had become more protective and more obsessive about their relationship, and it had caused Yuri to reciprocate those feelings until finally they had professed to each other that night when they had shared each other's blood. It was a common misconception that vampires did not know love and devotion, for Yuri had devoted herself to Moran in every way she could think of, physically and mentally. Just his simple embrace could sooth her restless heart. Yuri had probed his mind one night shortly after they had fed on each other's blood, essentially becoming husband and wife in vampire culture. While he slept beside her, unable to fight the urge to see how deeply his commitment to her went, Yuri probed his mind. She was considered a powerful vampire telepath; some said second only to her father and she had used her telepathy on many occasions to get what she wanted. She had used it to alter someone's perceptions, she had used it to force sex and she had even used it to kill on four different occasions. In all the time Moran had been at her side, she had never once used it to look into his thoughts. Part of that was the fact that he had powerful mental shields of his own; the other part was that she just didn't want to read his mind out of her growing feelings for him. When she could no longer resist and she had probed his mind after a breathtaking night of sex, it had stunned her to see his thoughts about her, and the happiness their relationship had generated in him. Apparently with her in his bed next to him he did not feel the need to subconsciously shield his thoughts, and it allowed Yuri free access to his mind.

Yuri discovered that she was not the only female vampire who considered him attractive and since the night they had shared blood he had been approached four times by other vampire females, wanting to establish a relationship with him. Robert had not even blinked in replying that he was already quite spoken for and to leave him alone. His only thoughts of women were of her exclusively and many of them were quite erotic in nature. She had detected not even the slightest interest in another female and Yuri had withdrawn from his mind feeling a sense of peace at what she had discovered, and the next morning to Moran's stunned surprise, he had woken up with Yuri cuddled against his body in a way she had never done before.

Yuri had decided that night before sleep had taken her that she would never deny him anything. That he was so content with just her made it all the more easy for her to make the decision that no matter what he wanted, she would do it for him.

"Yuri?" Moran asked softly.

Yuri shook her head quickly. "I'm sorry, yes I am sure." She spoke answering his question.

Moran smiled. "I asked about Deval." He said.

"I know that!" She snapped at him, but softened that with a smile her dark orbs glittering in the light of the room.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Yuri chuckled and nodded her head. "Yes." She answered. "I was just thinking about some things."

"Care to share them?"

Yuri shook her head. "They are not important right now." She replied looking at him with smiling eyes. "Our psychics were able to discover who it was that initiated the telepathic assault and the fact that she was able to do it so successfully is not good. Martin's werewolf bitch Anja found a sliver of Deval's thoughts in Graham's mind and traced it back to him."

Moran's eyes narrowed, "Graham's mind? How is that possible?"

"It seems that Deval failed to tell us he turned Selene many years ago." Yuri said. "He was a pureblood and had the knowledge of how to make his genes dormant so they would not take over until he was ready to fully change her. When Graham bit Selene it triggered her change into a full vampire, and then the Drow Lynwe completed the change when she bit Selene in their attempt to override Graham's subconscious commands. Anja was able to track that filament of Deval that he left in Selene's blood. When Graham fed on her he took in what Deval had left. Enough for Anja to trace his blood all the way back to him."

"She's that powerful telepathically?" Moran asked.

Yuri nodded. "Martin is King Leonidas's son." She said. "The Lycavorians are born telepathic; I've told you that, but the family of the Lycavorian King was always the most powerful. Many of them are even more powerful than our strongest Vampire Mages; Leonidas's father was a match for my own father, who is generally considered by many as the most powerful telepath in the universe."

"You think Martin is this powerful?" Moran asked.

Yuri shrugged. "It is hard to say ... but he is obviously much more powerful than we first thought if Anja's abilities have advanced to the point where she could have touched Deval through Graham. That is not easily done by even the most experienced Mages. She has Martin's blood in her now, as do Dysea and Aricia. Their skills would be ten fold more powerful because of that. Hadarians and Lycavorians are some of the most powerful telepaths in the universe, and it would not surprise me in the least if the youngest of them becomes just as powerful as Martin."

"You're talking about this Aricia female?" Moran said.

Yuri nodded. "She is a pureblood Lycavorian. And since she is still considered very young in Lycavorian culture, her telepathic abilities will only grow stronger now that Martin has taken her. It stands to reason that if she and Anja can do it, Martin can as well, and there is no telling what else they are capable of."

Moran got up and went to the bar, pouring himself a glass of the same scotch. He turned and leaned against the bar. "You should know that they discovered Ephialtes." He spoke softly, "And Autolycus's involvement with us."

Yuri's eyes snapped up to look at him. "Ephialtes had outgrown his usefulness in my opinion. He was a holdover from Xerxes who relied on him far too much." She spoke.

"He gave us good information over the years." Moran spoke.

Yuri waved that off casually. "He was a traitor to his people and Martin will insure he pays the price. Losing Autolycus is not a large matter either, as we did not expect his foolish plan to work anyway. The Spartans would have never let a wolf of the Eurypontid line sit on the throne for very long. He would have been assassinated within the first month. The more important question is what of our assassin?"

Moran nodded as he returned to his chair. "He's the one who reported in. He's safe for the moment. Sparta was locked down right after the bombing, so he went underground to the safe house. Leonidas also destroyed the Coven castle on the other side of the mountains. He hit it with ten thousand Spartans and they razed it to the ground in two hours. No one was spared."

Yuri shook her head, "How many?"

"Three hundred nineteen," Moran answered softly, "Though the envoy from your brother survived. For all the good it did him, he's now in Spartan custody."

Yuri looked at him, shaking her head. "My father will not be pleased about that. Most of those in that castle were purebloods." Yuri's facial expression changed as the rest of what Robert told her sank in. "Envoy from my brother?" She asked. "What are you talking about?"

Martin met her gaze. "I thought you knew and just didn't tell me. Xerxes sent an envoy of some sort to Sparta under the protection of Autolycus."

"An envoy? I knew nothing of this! Why would he send an envoy?" Yuri demanded.

"To demand Spartan surrender or to hand over Leonidas," Moran answered. "At least that was supposed to be the plan. They thought he was harder hit than he really was after the bombing and Autolycus sent for the envoy while Leonidas was recovering."

"Damn him!" Yuri spat coming to her feet. "He's trying to undermine my authority and get back control of the High Guard!"

"Yuri," Moran spoke. "It didn't work."

"You don't know Xerxes." Yuri said. "He will do anything to get back control of the High Guard. And he will keep trying to subvert all we do until he has succeeded." Yuri whirled around. "Damn ... if only Leonidas had killed him that day!"

Moran moved up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him, feeling her body tense for just a second before relaxing in his embrace and pushing back against him. "He's on his way here right?" He spoke.

Yuri closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his body against her. "Yes." She replied. "And he will undoubtedly contact our father to report that I failed to protect the envoy."

"Can we pick up his ships with our equipment here?" Moran asked.

Yuri turned in his embrace. "The spaceport could, why?"

"Beat him to the punch." Moran said. "Contact him and demand to know why he acted without your orders. Only make sure you have your father involved in the conversation so that he can see it was Xerxes who acted without orders from the Commander of the High Guard."

Yuri's eyes glowed in delight as she stared at him. "Robert ... that is ... that is positively sinister." She spoke.

"You would have thought of it sooner or later, but he pisses you off so much that you lose your control and you don't think straight." Moran said.

Yuri sighed as she slipped her arms around his shoulders. "You are correct. Even after all this time he still has a knack for perturbing me in every way."

Moran nodded. "And he knows it." He said. "That's why he does it."

Yuri kissed him tenderly. "I will do as you suggest." She said with a laugh. "It will drive him mad with anger."

"What about this Drow city?" Moran asked.

"I believe it would be a good test of our new soldiers don't you?" Yuri asked.

Moran grinned. "Yes it would. Carson did make the Drow to be the closest thing to the Spartans as he could."

Yuri nodded. "Marcus will have the reactor online in one week." She said. "When he does ... we will strike. Send one division of our new troops north to find the Drow city and destroy it and have the remaining four divisions that are ready begin preparations to march on Eden. Combined with our regular troops we will outnumber them three to one."

"Won't Martin mobilize the Spartans?" Moran asked.

"It won't matter. By that time Xerxes will be here, and if I know my brother he will have crammed his ships with ground troops. Our combined forces will number over three million and that will be more than enough to finally kill that Lycavorian bastard."

Moran nodded. "That works for me." He said.

Yuri chuckled to herself again. "Yes ... I'm sure it does." She spoke as her hand dropped to his crotch. Her eyes never left his face as she squeezed his cock inside his pants and felt it begin to thicken. "When is your next meeting?" She asked in a husky voice.

"Not for another hour." He replied.

"Is there anything you can think of to occupy yourself for that hour?" She asked turning her face up to his and licking his neck as her hands quickly unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down freeing his now hard cock. She gazed into his eyes as her hands stroked the thickening ten inch shaft. Yuri believed that Leonidas would always have the distinction of having the largest cock to ever penetrate her, but Robert's hard shaft was the only one she had ever truly desired.

Yuri's face showed her surprise when Robert's hands came up and entwined themselves in her raven black hair and his eyes changed to vampire cobalt blue.

"Suck me." His voice spoke, deep and commanding, his eyes wide and bright.

"Robert you know I don't like to do..." Yuri started to say.

"Suck my cock bitch!" Moran growled loudly, pushing her down to her knees with his vampire enhanced strength.

Yuri eyes were wide at this, feeling his strength pressing her down. Surprisingly Yuri didn't resist as she sank down to her knees in front of him. Yuri had sucked off men before and even allowed them to come in her mouth, most of which she spit back out in disgust. She didn't like the taste of come and thought the act of sucking a man's cock degrading and beneath her. Yet something in her body reacted differently now as her eyes stared at the blood engorged cock only inches from her face and lips. She could feel warmth spreading out from her pussy, which to her amazement had become damp with her own juices.

"Suck it now!" Moran demanded more harshly, pulling her head to his crotch.

Yuri gasped when his cock slapped her cheeks. It was hot, hotter than she had ever felt it, and as her hands came up quickly to wrap around the thick length she felt a surge of pleasure through her. With a groan Yuri wrapped her ruby lips around the engorged head, the heat between her thighs expanding into her belly now. She heard Robert groan loudly and one of his hands let go of her hair, moving to push her hands away from their stroking of his shaft. Her eyes lifted towards his face, and she saw him smile just before he rammed his entire ten inch cock down her throat. Yuri's eyes bugged out of her head and she gagged almost violently, her hands rising quickly to push against his strong thighs.

"No!" Moran snapped, pinning her hands against his chest as he pulled her head tighter to his groin, her lips smashed against the thick hairless base of his cock. "Take it all!"

Yuri's eyes filled with tears quickly, and she tried to twist her head away, but he held her firmly, grinding his entire cock into her throat, making her stomach heave and she gagged nosily. She could feel every ridge of his shaft, every vein as it pulsed inside her warm tight throat. She could feel his large warm balls pressed against her jaw, bloated with come. She blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision, and then Robert began to fuck her throat with long powerful thrusts. His hand cupped the back of her head, his fingers entwined almost painfully in her long hair as he drove his hips into her face repeatedly, withdrawing his cock until only the head remained in her mouth and then slamming back into her throat with violent strokes.

Yuri was a pureblood vampire, and therefore very capable of defending herself. Her strength was equal too if not greater than Robert's, and her eyes changed to vampire cobalt blue, her fingers clenching against his hard chest, dragging painfully down his skin as she prepared to shove him back, her anger growing. She placed her palms on his driving thighs, feeling his powerful muscles flexing in effort and she started to push when her cobalt colored eyes flew open wide and she shuddered in the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed out around the thick cock pile driving into her throat as her juices flooded out of her, drenching the crotch of the light blue jumpsuit in seconds.

"Yeah," Moran screamed. "I'm there!"

Yuri felt him slam forward once more, grinding his cock deeply into her stretched and sore throat. She felt his pole expand in size, his large balls drawing up tight, and then she felt the come rushing up the length of his cock, pressing against the tight confines of her throat, prolonging her own orgasm. She screamed again around the thick cock, wrapping her arms around his driving hips and grabbing his clenched ass cheeks as he erupted into her mouth. A less powerful orgasm gripped her as his warm come flooded into her belly, and the heat that had been building in her stomach became a full fledged fire. She gulped his load hungrily, like a starving kitten, one hand leaving his ass cheek to reach between his legs and grab his emptying balls.

"Fuck yeah!" Moran shouted, throwing his head back and driving his cock even deeper, feeling her squeezing his balls almost to the point of pain, milking him like cattle. "Drink it all! Yes ... swallow it all!"

Yuri was happy to oblige, flexing her throat against his shaft, constricting it, milking it. She released his ass with the other hand and dropped it quickly between her thighs, rubbing her spasming pussy underneath the jumpsuit fabric as hard as she could, her ass pressing into the heels of her feet.

Robert's come still leaked out of his shaft, but much less forcefully now as he shivered in the aftermath. Still Yuri did not want to release him, the sensation of his entire cock buried in her throat causing her to groan loudly. She drew her head back halfway up his shaft, his strength gone from the back of her head, but instead of spitting out his cock and the come in her mouth, she swirled it around within her mouth, savoring the texture and taste, her tongue working madly against the five inches still trapped within her lips. She gripped the exposed portion of his cock and stroked it hard, milking it even more, tasting the residual come squeeze from the tip. The point of her tongue delved into that small slit, marveling at the taste of him, and the quivering of his powerful legs when she did that to him.

Moran's hands finally pulled her face away from his groin and Yuri moaned in regret, her hands wrapping tightly around the still hard shaft, stroking it and wanting more. She looked up pleadingly into his cobalt eyes, come dangling from her lips. "Ro ... Robert what..."

Moran pulled her back into a standing position, his lips covering hers and kissing her hard, almost brutally, his tongue driving into her mouth meeting her own tongue and doing battle. She felt his hands frantically tearing at her jumpsuit, the cool air touching her skin as he peeled it away more quickly than she would have thought possible. He spun her around quickly in front of him, his hands reaching around to grip her huge breasts, pinching her nipples painfully, causing her to gasp in delight. Yuri was lost in this new world as her vampire husband dominated her in every aspect, and unlike at any other time in her life, she accepted it willingly and without question.

Moran turned her towards the desk, bending her over the edge, shoving items out of the way to make room for her. He was totally engrossed in her, nothing else occupying his thoughts except pounding her senseless in every way he could. She felt the hotness of his cock press between her firm asscheeks and for a fleeting moment she tensed, expecting him to ram his cock deeply into her yearning ass.

Yuri's eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a breathless scream of pleasure as he speared her tight pussy in one powerful thrust. Her breasts were crushed against the walnut desk top, her hands gripping the edge of the desk as another orgasm rocketed through her. She felt his hands grab her large breasts and he pulled her up to him, his cock sinking even deeper inside her tight pussy. She felt his lips graze and then nibble her ear lobe, his breath hot against her skin.

"I..." Moran drove his cock into her hard with each word he spoke. "Don't ... need ... anyone ... but ... you!"

Yuri screamed as he bit gently into her shoulder just at the base of her neck and he began to feed on her blood. She felt the fire race through her veins, burning heat and searing pleasure ripped through her as she started to come then and there.

She didn't stop coming for the next hour.

CANADA

"By the gods what happened?" Aelulip asked Kawyona as the Drow commander dumped Anuk's body on the ground in the cell.

"They were waiting for us!" Kawyona growled as she began to strip Anuk's body armor from her, being none to gentle about it. Aelulip turned as Nayeca was brought into the same cell and dropped on the floor. "Strip them naked and search for weapons! Where is the monster?" Kawyona ordered.

"He was taken to the beast cages." The Drow replied as she began to strip Nayeca of her clothes and weapons, while another female continued what Kawyona had started.

Aelulip grabbed Kawyona's arm and pulled her out of the cell. "You were told to retrieve only the traitor and the Queen! What have you done?"

"This Wood Elf bitch embarrassed me in front of our people. It is my right to make her pay!" Kawyona snapped. "I intend to make her my slave, to serve me in every way!"

"Who is this monster you speak of?" Aelulip asked her. "What happen out there? The shooting could be heard for miles. Hwia is seething with anger!"

"The giant dark skinned human." Kawyona spoke. "He is her mate and he tried to stop us from taking her. He is a monster somehow. He changes into an Ngauro! He almost killed me! I shot him six times with the tranquilizer gun before he fell."

"And the Queen," Aelulip asked her eyes wide with fear and the knowledge that things had gone terribly array. "Where is she?"

"She is being taken to the quarters you ordered." Kawyona spoke. "She fought like a devil ... they..."

"What have you done?" Hwia screamed as she rushed into the cell block, her eyes wide and filled with anger.

Aelulip stepped up to her quickly, blocking Hwia from getting to Kawyona. "I ordered this." She spoke immediately. "I..."

Hwia slapped her viciously across the face rocking her head back and causing her to stagger backwards. Kawyona's eyes went wide as did the eyes of the other Drow at this action. None of them had ever seen Elder Hwia so incensed. "Do you realize what you have done?" She hissed.

Aelulip looked back to her, amber eyes filled with anger, her cheek stinging painfully from the slap. "I acted as a Drow Elder." She barked. "Something you were not willing to do."

"You acted like a spoiled stupid bitch," Hwia snarled back at her. "She is the Queen of our people and you treat her as a common thug! She bears the medallion of the family Anatyla, the royal family!"

"She does not deserve the right to wear that medallion!" Aelulip snapped.

"That is not for you to decide!" Hwia screamed at her. "She has survived alone out there for all this time. She was willing to talk with us, and perhaps we could have changed her views on many things! She came here freely, and now your actions will make her angry and she will not view us the same."

"She would not bow to Drow law!" Aelulip spoke loudly. "She said as much! As Queen she needs to mate with the strongest of our males to produce stronger children! Not cavort with that human male and the Queen of our enemies! She defiles our code by sharing herself with another woman!"

"We dispensed with that law over a century ago!" Hwia snapped at her. "You yourself agreed that it was something that needed to be changed. And you yourself have taken Drow women into your bed ... and forced others!" Aelulip looked at her wide eyed. "Did you think I would not discover this? Three High Elf females and two human females ... that you forced into submission in your bed against their will! Do you dare think yourself so arrogant and superior as to pass judgment on our Queen for that act when you do the same thing! At least the High Elf Queen shares her bed willingly and with love!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.