Time of Eden and Elves
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

EDEN

The physician came back into the small examining room, the solid door closing behind her. She held the small data pad in her hand and looked at Selene with a gentle smile.

"Minister Torcrum ... you are the picture of health." She spoke with confidence. "All your vitals are well within normal, no remarkable chemical imbalances though I do recommend not drinking as much caffeine. Your red blood cell count is a little low, but not alarmingly so. Surprisingly ... your elf genes and not your human genes seem to be the most dominant of the pair. May I ask how you got the bruises and the bite marks?"

Lynwe was standing next to the bed and looked at the doctor. Selene opened her mouth to answer honestly but Lynwe reached out and squeezed her hand. "I am a Drow doctor; there are ... sometimes I become overly excited during moments of passion." Lynwe replied.

The doctor looked at her for a moment and smiled. "Oh ... I see. Well I would give her a few days to rest then. You do realize that I will have to put that in her official medical file, as well as yours Lynwe. It might ... it might raise some eyebrows later, with the protocols that Anja put in place."

Lynwe nodded. "Yes ... I'm aware of that." She replied confidently. "I'm not concerned."

Selene looked at Lynwe in surprise, feeling her clutch her hand, but she looked at the doctor. "Neither am I." She spoke firmly. "Our ... our sex life is our business and I believe Tarifa and Anja will agree."

The doctor nodded. "I doubt you'll get any arguments, but I just needed to let you know." She slid the data pad back into the dark blue lab coat she wore. "You can get dressed. I've already processed your discharge. Stay healthy Minister."

Selene waited until the doctor had left and she sat up completely. "Why did you do that?" She asked.

Lynwe looked at her, meeting her soft blue eyes. "You would have told her the truth, and that is not something that anyone needs to know, ever."

Selene slipped the hospital gown off her shoulders, exposing her full breasts to Lynwe's gaze, only to see her turn away quickly, "Lynwe ... why are you doing this?" Selene asked as she pulled on her shirt and then stepped onto the cold floor to pull on her pants.

Lynwe turned back as Selene pulled the khaki pants up over her slender but very curvy hips. She looked into her steel blue eyes, swimming with color and questions. "I told you." She spoke softly. "I have been where you are now Selene. Only I was the one inflicting the pain upon another. Not physical pain, emotional pain, which is even worse. I do not wish to see you experience that."

"Why?" Selene asked.

Lynwe shook her head. "We should go. You need to go home, eat a decent meal and then rest." She said. "We can meet with Tarifa and Aihola tomorrow before the normal meetings." She went to the door as Selene finished pulling on her boots.

It was an unusual day for Selene to say the least. She watched Lynwe in the hover car as the driver cut through the streets with skill. She was easily six feet tall, and perhaps a hundred and forty to a hundred and fifty pounds, but there was not an ounce of fat on her. Though she was incredibly muscular, this in no way detracted from the femininity that washed from her. Her white hair was well past her shoulders, and silky soft as it shimmered in the sunlight. Her dark skin, almost obsidian in color, was smooth and flawless. Her lips were pinkish in color, but full and shiny. It was her amber colored eyes that fascinated Selene the most. They were more reddish amber than orange with flecks of even darker red in the centers, as were all Drow elves. They were deep unreadable eyes, but eyes that caused Selene's stomach to tighten whenever they fell upon her, even for the briefest of moments.

Lynwe escorted her into her apartment, and without any words immediately went to the small refrigerator, pulling out the meager items within, which consisted of several fresh pieces of pineapple fruit, a smallish venison steak and leftover roasted potatoes. Within minutes her apartment smelled wonderful due to some spices and the smell of steak cooking. The smell alone got Selene's stomach to growling. Lynwe set down in front of her a steak that was marinated in the juices of the pineapples, and the potatoes reheated and fried with additional spices. It was delicious, and her hunger now claimed all of her attention as Selene began to eat. Lynwe left her alone to quench her hunger, going to the bathroom and running a steaming hot bath, adding a mixture of scents from the collection Selene kept in the small cabinet.

When she had finished eating Lynwe simply took her hand and led her into the bathroom, where she slowly undressed her and had her get into the bath. It took her several minutes to fully settle into the water as she was not used to such a hot tub, but Lynwe was patient and simply waited until she had adjusted to the water temperature. As she leaned back against the edge of the tub Lynwe began washing her long auburn red hair, her powerful fingers massaging her scalp, and stroking her neck and shoulders with gentle caresses combined with applying pressure to her muscles. It was the most relaxing and erotic thing Selene had ever experienced before, and realizing it was a woman doing these things to her made it all the more tantalizing.

When the water became cooler, Lynwe helped her out of the tub, dried her off completely with efficient and non-sexual brushes of the towel and led her into the bedroom. The sheets and quilt were drawn back already and Lynwe ushered her into the bed, pulling the sheets and quilt over her and tucking her in protectively. Lynwe stroked her forehead as she squatted next to the bed, gazing into her sleepy eyes.

"You will sleep as long as you like." Lynwe spoke softly. "I will wake you early enough to eat breakfast and bathe before we leave for your first meeting in the morning."

"Lynwe ... one ... one of the..." Selene started to speak.

Lynwe shook her head and placed a finger to her lips. "You will sleep Selene. You will no longer endure those men, on that you have my word."

"And ... and Graham?"

"We have three days before he comes here again. I will support you regardless if you decide between now and then you can not go through with this." Lynwe spoke. "Now sleep. Rest is what you need most of all. I'll worry about the other things."

The delicious meal and the bath had been like a soothing balm to her and Selene only nodded her head slowly as sleep took her into its embrace.

"Rest my love." Lynwe whispered softly so that only the wind heard her words.

Tedonis walked up to Selene's door looking forward to abusing his whore half elf. He looked forward to these nights, being able to fuck a Minister of the new government. She was such a slut too, allowing him to do what he wished to her. Her tight body was amazing if a little on the thin side. The only thing that would have made it better was if she responded to him or made some noise like she was enjoying it, as she usually just laid there in silence. It didn't matter to him either way as long as he got off the usual three or four times.

He lifted his hand to ring the chime and looked up in surprise when the door slid open. His eyes grew even wider when he realized it was not Selene in the doorway as usual, but a Drow female with murder in her amber colored eyes.

Tedonis opened his mouth to speak but Lynwe didn't give him the chance. Her strong hand clamped around his throat like an iron vise and she stepped into the hallway, slamming him none to kindly against the opposite wall of the corridor while he clutched at her hand in a vain attempt to dislodge her grip.

"What ... what the fuck!" He managed to gasp out the words.

Lynwe pinned him to the wall and stepped close to him, looking down at his five foot eight height. "Do not speak!" Lynwe hissed at him, her eyes alive in anger.

"Where's Selene? Put me down! I..." Tedonis's eyes went wide when the High Elf R4 Hybrid knife appeared in Lynwe's other hand.

"You will listen to me carefully." Lynwe growled. "You will not come here again you pathetic little man. You will not see Selene again. As of this moment she is untouchable to you! I know who you are Tedonis, and I know who the other two pigs are that abuse her. I also know you meet with the other two scum sucking cocks every morning. Do you compare notes Tedonis? Do you tell each other what you have done to her, you vile excuse for a male." Lynwe pressed one razor's edge of the double bladed R4 to Tedonis's throat ceasing his struggles. "Hear me well Tedonis. She is mine now, and no one else will have her. If I so much as see you within a half mile of her person I will find you, and you will regret it. Tell your friends Tedonis. Word of this will not be spoken of again. You and they will not attempt to besmirch her reputation in public with your lies and untruths. She is like a blossoming flower to me, and we Drow love our flowers. I have ears everywhere, and if this occurs Tedonis, I will find you and I will serve you your tiny little cock in pieces, layered in the shit from a Grizz beast. And then I will find your friends and do the same to them." Lynwe leaned close to him, her amber eyes glittering in the light. "And do not think our King will care, for I know him far better than you, and he has less use for your kind than I do, and he is far less forgiving. And if you think Tarifa or Aihola will care that I threaten you, I urge you to go to them. I shared their bed for months, and who do you think they will believe? Mark my words little man, and tell your friends, Selene is mine now and no man's touch will ever taint her flesh again while I live."

Lynwe released her grip on his throat and stepped back, watching him drop to the floor of the corridor. "Be gone Tedonis, before I lose what little control I have on my temper, and gut you where you stand. And remember well my words to you this night."

Lynwe watched him scramble to his feet and race for the elevator, banging on the button until the door opened and he stepped into it. Lynwe smiled at him as the door slid closed. Her head snapped around at the sound of clapping, and Lynwe saw that almost a dozen men and women, human and elf stood in the corridor in various states of dress, clapping their hands at what she had just done. Lynwe looked at the nearest human female, an older woman who appeared to be in her sixties, as she stepped up to her. Her nightdress was old and her robe tattered, but she walked right up to Lynwe with no fear.

"That was the best bloody show I've seen in decades dear! All of us adore Selene, and we were becoming worried about her." She exclaimed touching Lynwe's face with a brilliant smile. "If you and Selene need anything, anything at all, you come to me."

Lynwe fidgeted in embarrassment. "I ... I have taken the vacant apartment on this floor." She said softly. "Perhaps ... perhaps I could meet everyone at a later time."

The older woman smiled. "It is late, though I have to say, getting woken up for this was the best time I've had in years. Go ... go back to her Lynwe of the Drow. I am Naomi and we can speak more another time."

Lynwe nodded, unaccustomed to the almost casual acceptance she now garnered from everyone. Her eyes focused on the woman. "How ... how do you know my name?"

The old woman smiled gently. "There are few who do not know the name of one of our new King's Generals." Naomi said.

Lynwe let out a small laugh. "General?" She gasped. "I am no General."

"No? Perhaps you should read the Eden Courier child. That information has been public knowledge for weeks now. Two Drow hold the rank of General in Eden's military, and only one is in this building at this moment protecting what she loves." Naomi said.

Lynwe's eyes were wide as she stepped back into the door of Selene's apartment. She looked at her once more. "Thank you."

The old woman smiled and moved back into her apartment as Selene's door closed. Lynwe moved quickly to the door into the bedroom and saw that Selene had not moved from the bed. She nodded and closed the door, moving into the living room and settling onto the couch once more.

Lynwe didn't see Selene's eyes open after she had left, and she didn't see the small smile that split Selene's face before sleep claimed her again.

"Why Nya Istel?" Tarifa asked as Aihola placed the tea in front of her. They had left the Command Center and returned to their home, Tarifa still in stunned shock over what Dekton and Aihola had told her. "Why would he not tell me?"

Aihola sat down next to her on the couch. "In his defense my love, he did not fully grasp who and what he was until just before the attacks on Mountain City."

"Yet he told you." Tarifa spoke looking at her.

She shook her head. "He discovered I was half vampire Tarifa." Aihola spoke softly remembering that day vividly. "I was at his mercy, kneeling before him. He was in wolf form my love, half my height at his shoulders. He could have shredded me with his teeth in seconds and I would have been helpless to stop him. I remembered that much from the vampire schools. He is a Pureblood Spartan, the direct descendant of the Spartan King Leonidas. Every vampire, no matter their age is taught he is the most powerful and the most feared. No vampire less than a thousand years of age could hope to stand against him alone. Who was I?"

"You knew?" Tarifa asked.

"I suspected. The moment the Holy One mentioned where the DNA for the Elf High King came from I suspected. I noticed little things after that, but it wasn't until I kneeled before him, at his mercy that I knew who he truly was."

"But ... the stories as children ... Werewolves were evil ... monsters ... blood thirsty creatures." Tarifa spoke.

Aihola looked at her. "Was he a blood thirsty monster when you were in his arms my love?" Aihola asked. "I think not. The stories and myths of our childhood are wrong Tarifa, they have always been wrong."

"This ... this is so much to take in Nya Istel." Tarifa spoke, "So unbelievable."

"Do you love me Tarifa?" Aihola asked.

Tarifa met her gaze. "What kind of question is that Nya Istel? Of course I love you ... with all that I am."

"I fed on your blood my love. It healed wounds that would have killed a normal elf, but I still live and breathe because of your blood." Aihola told her. "You saw it yourself, yet you didn't question it. You have known for months what I was, yet you didn't question it. Why is this so hard to believe?"

"I don't know." Tarifa said softly.

"Do you still love him?" Aihola asked.

Tarifa looked at her. "Aihola ... please. The moment you came into my life I think Martin and I both knew what we shared was not destined to be. I had you ... and Dysea filled his days. When Anja came into their circle, they both loved her. That was so obvious a child could see it. I have never needed more than you Aihola. Our times with Lynwe were very pleasurable, but she knew coming between us was impossible. And now I think she has found what she has always sought in Selene."

Aihola nodded. "Time will tell ... but on that I think you are correct." She leaned back onto the couch pulling Tarifa into her arms. Tarifa laid her head on Aihola's breasts and smiled as her arms pulled her tight.

"Dekton is just such an insufferable ass." Tarifa snapped. "He teaches us about our telepathic link, guides us in its use, but he won't share anything of himself with us. He blindly follows Martin's orders to protect us ... and that bothers me."

"Why?" Aihola asked softly as she stroked Tarifa's raven colored mane of hair.

"Nya Istel ... I feel like such a fool for saying that to him today." Tarifa spoke. "He is twice our age ... he has daughters! He has been fighting these ... these vampires longer than we have even existed. He was sent here to protect Martin, and then he is left here to protect us. He must hate us for that."

Aihola nodded slowly, "Perhaps." She said softly. "I was able to discover some writings on the Spartans, who they are, who they were. Admiral Wallace gave them to me, for he is a Spartan as well."

Tarifa looked at her. "I would like to read them." She said quickly. "If nothing else, to try and better understand what Dekton does. How he thinks."

"They are on the table in the sitting room." She spoke. "But I have a question for you."

"What?"

"Do you feel these things, anger and confusion at Martin; at Dekton ... do you feel this because you are developing feelings for him?" Aihola asked, "For Dekton?"

Tarifa did not answer right away, knowing that Aihola and she were connected in a way that made lying to each other near impossible. As she stared into Aihola's amber eyes she saw her smile gently.

"You do as well?" She gasped.

Aihola smiled and nodded her head. "We are connected you and I my love. In a way no one can take from us. I feel your emotions, you feel mine. You know what I say is true. You find him just as delicious as I do. He is the finest specimen of a man I have ever seen, outside of our King. To be honest ... he is the first man I have looked at in such a way in more years than I can remember. Tell me ... what does he smell like?"

Tarifa smiled wistfully. "Like warm leather." She replied. "Today ... at that moment it was very pungent too."

"Will you share that with me the next time?" Aihola asked.

"Nya Istel I will share anything with you." She spoke rising up from Aihola's chest just enough to lean forward and kiss her softly. She nuzzled her nose. "You know that."

"We are children to him when it comes to telepathy." Aihola spoke.

"What we felt today from him," Tarifa spoke. "He is using his superior telepathic skill to block his emotions from us. What he feels about us."

Aihola nodded. "That is what I suspect as well." She said. "Though I hardly think we did anything today but make him question whatever he may have felt for us. You angered him, and I'm half of what he despises the most."

Tarifa met her eyes for a long moment. "Nya Istel ... when you ... when you took my blood. What did it taste like?"

Aihola looked at her, her brow furrowing slightly. "Why?"

"I felt the most incredible pleasure surge through me." Tarifa said. "It was like a fire racing through my veins, but it was blissful feeling not painful. If ... if not for the moment ... I would have..."

"I tasted the sweetest nectar that has ever passed my lips, excluding your passion." Aihola replied stopping her words as she felt a slow burning ignite within her center. She shook her head. "It was not like I remembered it ... the other times it tasted foul, like burnt copper and dead flesh. Your blood though, it was warm and sweet beyond measure."

"Would you bite me again?" Tarifa asked.

Aihola looked at her wide eyed, "Tarifa why?"

"Don't be angry Mistress." Tarifa said slipping into her slave mode to Aihola. "It was very pleasurable, and I would let you do it again if you wished. If it was ... if it was pleasurable for you as well."

Aihola smiled seductively. "I think you need to reaffirm your place slave." She spoke, her fingers entwining in Tarifa's black mane. She pulled her head up and covered Tarifa's lips with her own, kissing her hard, plunging her tongue into between Tarifa's lips, demanding and dominating. Tarifa moaned against the kiss and felt her body ignite with familiar sensations.

After a moment Aihola pulled her head back. "Strip for me slave." She ordered.

Tarifa smiled brightly and got slowly to her feet, her movements seductive. Her hands danced across her chest as she unbuttoned the shirt, slowly drawing the folds apart exposing her firm breasts and now rock hard nipples. She had long since stopped wearing undergarments, for her Mistress found them cumbersome and wore none herself. She turned away slightly and bent over alluringly as she slid the pants over her hips slowly, exposing first the perfect cheeks of her ass and then her satiny thighs. The lips of her labia were by now full and pouty with arousal and excitement, the gap between her thighs moist with juices.

Aihola stood up and pulled Tarifa to her fiercely, her strong hands grasping those beautiful cheeks as she once more kissed Tarifa, plundering and taking what she so wanted. She pulled away after a moment, her lips just brushing Tarifa's ear.

"Undress me slave." She gasped softly.

Tarifa needed no further encouragement and set about her task quickly and efficiently, practically tearing off Aihola's shirt, her lips descending to one of her dark nipples while her hands yanked at her tight pants. Aihola gasped in pleasure, holding Tarifa's head while she felt her push her pants to her ankles and grip her dark caramel colored ass in her hands. Tarifa's lips and tongue trailed across her eraser hard nipple, to lick sensuously the deep cleft between her breasts and up her throat and neck. Aihola felt her knees buckle slightly. It had been some time since they had been as aroused as they were, the duties of their offices having consumed most of their days and even some of their nights. They were content to simply fall into each others arms and let sleep claim them as tired as they had been the last few weeks. Now however, Aihola could feel the need burning through both of them like a tidal wave. Perhaps it was their brush with death, perhaps it was the shared knowledge that they both found Dekton to be extremely desirable, or perhaps it was Tarifa asking about the pleasure they had received when Aihola suckled her blood. Whatever the reasons may have been Aihola was not going to waste this time with her lover now for anything. It had been too long for them and she was barely able to contain herself as it was. Tarifa she could feel quivering in her hands in desire and need.

"Queelas ussta ssinssrigg, usstan ssrig'luin dos! Inbau pholor l' couch!" Aihola gasped. (Quickly my love I need you. Get on the couch!)

Tarifa reacted instantly, the fire in her burning just as intently. She moved quickly to the couch and stretched out on her back, her bald pussy glistening in the light of their sitting room. In their bed, Aihola was her Mistress and was always on top. At the moment, her need burning so brightly, Aihola wouldn't have cared if Tarifa had thrown her to the floor and been the dominant one. In a flash she was on top of Tarifa, her engorged and dripping sex descending over Tarifa's expectant lips. Aihola's head dipped to the beautiful bald and pierced slit of her lover and without any warning she engulfed Tarifa's clit within her lips as she lowered her own pulsing pussy on her lover's lapping tongue.

Tarifa's eyes flew wide when Aihola's warm mouth encased her clit and she began to mercilessly flick her tongue back and forth over the unhooded and ever ready bud. The piercing pressed against the most sensitive area of her clit, and as was usually the case when Aihola took her, Tarifa came quickly and came hard. Her hands clasped Aihola's ass cheeks, her nose driving against her puckered anus as she pulled her down tighter, driving her tongue into Aihola's tight tunnel as far as she possibly could. She felt Aihola shiver, her thighs clenched and then Aihola's sweet juices were pouring into her mouth. She felt Aihola's lips leave her clit in the middle of her orgasm, and she hunched her hips up to have her reclaim what she had left. Her eyes flew open when she felt two pin pricks of pain along the side of her bursting clit and then a fire raced through her belly. An all consuming fire of pleasure as every nerve ending exploded at once, sending her immediately into a soul robbing orgasm unlike anything she had yet experienced. Her thighs clenched together like a vise, securing Aihola's head within their embrace as her entire body arched off the couch.

Aihola had extended her vampire teeth and in a moment of passion she had never felt, she bit down gently on the side of Tarifa's spasming pussy. Her teeth sank in a quarter inch and Tarifa's incredibly sweet blood rushed into her mouth. The moment the blood touched her tongue, Aihola's body went rigid and her body spasmed. She felt Tarifa's gorgeous body lift off the couch and the fire ripped through her veins as well, spreading across her belly to her limbs, every sensation tripled in its intensity. As Tarifa screamed out her pleasure into Aihola's pussy, her tongue lapped at Aihola's clit and she erupted like a volcano once more, spewing her sweet fluids down Tarifa's throat with a force neither of them had expected. The convulsion she experienced in this orgasm caused Aihola to drink deeply of Tarifa's blood, almost gulping the warm delicious nectar down, sending electric jolts of supremely agonizing pleasure ripping through both of them. Their minds mingled telepathically and became one as never before and they swam in the kaleidoscope of colors and forbidden pleasure.

It seemed like forever before Tarifa stopped drinking Aihola's juices like a parched desert flower, her lips placing soft fluttering kisses over the dark beautiful pussy nestled on her face. The thin white strip of Aihola's hair above her clit was drenched in her juices and salvia as Tarifa continued to use her tongue to clean every drop she could find. Aihola withdrew her vampire teeth, extending her tongue lovingly and softly licking the two small puncture wounds until they sealed. Her soft pink lips descended to expertly lap up Tarifa's sweet nectar from the insides of her thighs and her bald pussy. Her eyes opened wide as she regained her senses and realized what she had just done. She sprang from the top of Tarifa's body and spun around, laying her still heated flesh on top of her lover. Tarifa's cheeks were saturated with her juices, her sapphire eyes bright and wide, and the smile of wondrous satisfaction evident on her face.

"Ussta ssinssrigg evagna uns'aa, Usstan noamuth usstan!" Aihola gasped, her hands taking Tarifa's face. (My love forgive me, I lost myself)

Tarifa's sapphire eyes looked at her with brilliance, her lips breaking into a wide smile, "Oh Mistress ... that ... that was divine." Tarifa spoke in a husky voice.

"Ussta Ssinssrigg, I did not intend to bite you. I don't know what came over me?" Aihola pleaded, worry on her face.

Tarifa lifted her head and kissed her deeply, her hands coming up to wrap around Aihola's back and pull her tightly to her own flesh. Aihola responded to the kiss, never one to deny herself the taste of Tarifa's sweet soft lips. The kiss went on for half a minute before they finally parted, out of breath and their lips moist.

"Tarifa I..." Aihola started.

Tarifa placed a finger to her lips. "Please don't tell me you will never do that again." She spoke quickly, but with a seductive playfulness. "I will be very angry Mistress."

"I could have ... I could have hurt you my love!" Aihola spoke.

"You did not take enough blood to hurt me Nya Istel. Only enough to give me the most exquisite pleasure I have ever felt in all my life. Did you not feel it.?" Tarifa asked.

Aihola reached up to caress her cheek. "It felt like my very essence was pouring into you." She said softly. "It was wondrous."

"Again Mistress ... I beg you." Tarifa pleaded.

Aihola snuggled her face into Tarifa's throat with a contented smile, hearing her coo in delight. "You need rest slave, or you will not be able to return the pleasure to me." Aihola rolled to her side, pulling Tarifa's body tightly to her own. "You must sleep first, then we will discuss this new pleasure we have discovered."

"Promise?" Tarifa asked like a small child as she pressed her head to Aihola's breasts.

"I wish to explore it more as well my love, so yes, I promise you." Aihola told her closing her eyes as she held Tarifa's head tightly to her chest. "I promise you."

SPARTA

NEXT MORNING

Martin stepped up next to Andreus on the main patio and handed him the mug of coffee. "She is your mother Andreus." Martin spoke. "You should talk to her."

"I will sire." Andreus replied. "It takes a lot to forget what has happened however. She knows what she did is wrong, but it is hard for me to forgive."

"It is better to give forgiveness then hold on to anger my friend." Martin spoke. "Do not wait long, she loves you. She also loves your father and she was torn between those loves. Your father is a good man as well, do not discount that. I've read the transcripts from the hearing. What the Senate did to him was wrong, he should not have been punished, and nor should your family have to bear that shame."

"Sire we don't believe Acropolis did as they say he did." Andreus spoke. "Aricia, myself, our brothers and sisters, none of us believe it."

"He confessed Andreus." Martin spoke.

Andreus nodded. "Yes ... but personally I think he was given a choice and he took the path of shame."

"Why?"

Andreus shrugged. "We will never know."

"Where does he live?" Martin asked. "I understand he remains in the area."

Andreus nodded and looked toward the southern mountains. "He has a small home on the edge of the southern mountain range. He goes to Athens if he needs supplies. He is not welcome in Sparta, but we have gone to visit him on holidays and such. He is still our blood."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.