Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

SPARTA

Martin stared out the computer screen sized window as the pilots of the transport brought them in slowly over the valley below. Almost everyone not from Sparta was crouched close to the windows with anticipation and curiosity. It was in the nature of any species to be curious, and this was very evident now. No one had been able to sleep for the last hour and a half of the flight. Many had slept enough in the previous thirteen hours to last them a life time it seemed. Card games were worn out after the fifth hour, and everyone decided to sleep the remaining time away. Until now.

Martin could just make out the outlines of the mountains in the distance, the peaks reaching high into the night sky. His heart had begun beating faster quite a while ago, and now it was racing nearly out of control. He saw Anja and Dysea in the next window, excited expressions of their faces, as if they were entering a new world. Martin felt the hand on his arm and he turned to see Aricia's gorgeous eyes looking at him.

"Your heart races my love." She spoke softly, her azure eyes smiling at him.

Martin smiled and nodded. "I'm nervous." He replied.

"We will help you my love. All of us."

Martin took her hand in his. "I know."

"Sire?" Theron's voice interrupted them and Martin turned as he got to his feet, Aricia still clinging to his hand. "I just spoke with my people at the landing site. There are half a dozen Senators loyal to ... to us ... waiting to meet with you. Daniel and Julie's parents are also present, as are the men and women who have agreed to sponsor and house the others within your team." He spoke. "There will be roughly two dozen others who will be within your employ at the villa, and those you will meet when you arrive at the actual villa where you will be staying."

Martin looked at him, "Servants?" He asked.

Theron shook his head. "No sire, these are men and women who have willingly served the line of Leonidas for as long as I can remember. They tend the villa's gardens and maintain the property. They are well paid and do their duties by choice and they are completely loyal. They have been told you are a distant descendant of the line of Leonidas, a cousin perhaps, but other than that, nothing more."

Martin nodded slowly. "I won't have to meet with them long will I?"

"No Milord." Theron replied. He glanced at Aricia and saw her clinging to Martin's arm. "Aricia ... perhaps it would be better if you returned home."

Aricia glanced at Martin and then nodded her head. "If you think this is best Holy One. I will..."

"No." Martin spoke firmly.

"Sire ... it might draw questions from..."

Martin looked at him, his eyes narrowing. He stepped closer to Theron. "Aricia stays with us. She is my mate ... she is Anja and Dysea's mate. She stays with us. There will be no discussion on that. Are we clear Theron?"

"Sire ... you have marked her. She will be safe. It would look odd if Aricia were to accompany you to the villa and stay with you there. It..." Theron spoke, trying to keep his voice calm. He could sense other eyes on them now, including those of Anja and Dysea.

"My Love..." Aricia started. "It is alright. I will..."

"No!" Martin spoke. "I am playing a role for the moment, is that not correct Theron? I am Alpha wolf from North America, turned by Dymas?"

"That is the story we are using Milord, yes. Only those present at the landing zone who we have allowed will know who you really are." Theron spoke.

Martin nodded. "And they will know I have taken Aricia as my mate?"

Theron nodded. "This was in the transmission I sent to them, yes. They will not be happy sire ... I can tell you that."

"They'll get over it." Martin spoke, "Andreus!"

Andreus stepped forward from his position five feet from his King, "Milord?"

"You are my Captain?" Martin asked his eyes never leaving Theron's.

"Yes sire."

"The first individual who attempts to remove your sister from my side, you will shoot that fucker in the head. Is that understood?" Martin growled.

"Sire?" Andreus looked confused.

"Theron ... I told you once ... I will listen to your council, and most of the time I will take it. This is one of the times where I will not. You will not control me ... nor will anyone else. If this is going to be a problem for you ... turn this transport around and take us back." Martin spoke.

Theron never took his gaze from Martin's, but he could detect the eyes of many on him, including the not to friendly gazes of Anja and Dysea. "Leave us!" He snapped.

His words carried to everyone, and within seconds a very large space cleared around the two of them, Andreus pulling his sister back. Theron stared at Martin, the set of his jaw and the steel in his eyes. Thr'won's words from two nights ago echoed in his head and he moved closer to Martin. He could feel the power within the young man, the pulsing of his aura, threatening even now to smash the barriers he had up. "Sire..." He spoke softly. "You know the reason I suggested this?"

Martin nodded. "She is supposedly dishonored. I don't care Theron."

"Her family was striped of all that they had. Her father was a senior member of the

Senate, and he lost that. When he discovers that you have taken her as a mate he will not approve. He will think you are not a Pureblood, and that Aricia is only a toy for you." Theron spoke.

"Isn't that what she would be to any Pureblood in Sparta?" Martin asked, "A toy?"

Theron nodded slowly. "Yes."

"And we can't tell him who I really am?" Martin asked.

Theron shook his head quickly, "At least not right now. His anger at the Senate and by proxy you, it might drive him to do something reckless."

"Then her father can suck it up and drive on." Martin snapped. "Is there anything he can do to her?"

"The only thing he could do now is disown her." Theron spoke, thoughtful for a moment. "And that ... while not much better than her present status ... that would at least neutralize a potential problem."

Little Wolf ... how do you feel about that? I don't want to bring you anymore pain or shame than has already been put upon you. Martin reached out and touched her mind. He had allowed Aricia to hear everything so far.

Would I be with you my love?

Always.

Then I don't care what my father does.

Martin shook his head. "No ... she stays with me. Her father will do what he must, and we don't care."

"Do ... do you love her that much Milord?"

Martin was taken aback by the question and his building anger quickly bled away. He looked at Theron. "I do." He whispered. "She is part of me now Theron, just as Anja and Dysea are. I will not bend on this and I will kill anyone who hurts her, without regard, without pause. And that includes her father."

Theron stared at Martin for a long moment and then the smile spread across his features. "Now that is what Leonidas himself would have told me sire! That is why I have no doubts about who you are! None!" His words came out forcefully but the smile never left his face. "You are not the King I served Martin Leonidas ... but damned if it will not be an honor to serve you nonetheless!"

Martin looked at him. "I have much to learn don't I?"

Theron put his hands on Martin's shoulders. "Not as much as you might think sire. Not as much as you might think." He smiled and slammed his hands down on Martin's shoulders as a father would. "We land in seven minutes sire. Let me be the first to welcome you home."

There were close to a hundred people crowded into the landing pad area. They stood silently as the ramp on the transport lowered slowly; finally locking into place as ground crew members secured the landing struts and began to connect several hoses. Theron was walking down the ramp before it had stopped moving and he stepped off now moving directly to where the five men and one woman stood in a line. Dilios looked at him as he came up to them.

"Theron ... the pad is secure. I have a dozen Centurions guarding the outside to insure we are not disturbed. The psychic deadeners are all active as well." Dilios reported. "An excellent idea to wait until you could use the shadow of a daily supply transport to drop in."

Theron smiled. "That wasn't my idea Dilios ... that was one of the pilots the King brought with him. An elf female ... the best they have behind the man who commands all of the King's air crews."

"He ... he has his own flying ships?" Dilios asked shocked.

Theron's smile never left his face. "In just under a years' time my friend, our King has united almost every elf tribe on the North American continent and begun building a city of his own. It is a truly amazing place. He has an army that surpasses our own, to include a sizable air force."

Dilios looked at the five men with him, their faces also showing their shock. "This is a sign Theron." He said softly.

"Indeed it is."

"And his Queens ... they came with him as well?" The female asked.

Theron nodded. "They did Senator Arete ... and I have no doubts they will impress you with their beauty."

Their faces turned as Walter walked up to them a smile on his face. Dilios's eyes grew wide. "Dymas!" He nearly shouted, going to the man and embracing him like a brother. The others crowed around him as well.

Walter smiled and shook their hands and shared their embraces. "It ... it is very good to finally return home my friends. Very good!"

"When you did not contact us for so long we thought you had been lost as well." Arete spoke. "All of Sparta will rejoice your return, and what you have brought with you."

Walter chuckled. "Well ... that must be kept to a minimum." He said. "Everyone must think I have returned only for a few months. We must follow the plan we have set in motion. A great deal relies on it for now."

Arete nodded, "Of course." She said smiling. "You sound like Theron now my friend."

Walter nodded. "So many years away from here has made me paranoid."

"Your mate awaits you Dymas!" Dilios spoke motioning to the side where the female with billowing black hair was fairly busting out of her shoes. "Go to her Dymas ... we can talk later."

Walter needed no further encouragement and broke immediately towards the woman with long purposeful strides. It wasn't common for a Spartan as old as Walter to show emotion openly, but after nearly five hundred years of not seeing the woman who had saved his life so long ago, Walter didn't care. He broke into a run halfway across the lading pad and saw his wife break from behind the Spartans assembled to run towards him. The woman of medium build but natural beauty threw herself into the arms of the taller man while smiling men and women looked on. Dozens watched as three other younger females and four men broke from the ranks and moved to the pair. Walter's eyes filled with tears as he saw his children rushing out to meet him. He looked at his wife.

"You brought them Dia?" He spoke softly.

His wife's eyes were filled with tears of her own. "They ... they knew something was going on the moment they saw my mood after Dilios told me you were coming home. I could not keep them away my husband."

Walter kissed her deeply, the only woman who had shared his heart in three thousand years, just as his children swept around them.

Theron turned back to the Senators as they watched a dozen men and women, humans and elves file out of the transport, their eyes taking in all around them with awe and new discovery. "He brought many of the men and women he trusts most." Theron explained to them. "Some of them just recently returned from the moon."

"The moon!" A senator gasped. "Theron you jest!"

Theron shook his head. "No Polynikes. It is how the King survived the passing of the Comet. It is a long story ... which I will relate at a later time."

"Theron what of Wallace?" Arete asked. "The Spartan Peer who left so long ago? He was with the King for a time wasn't he. At least that is what your reports stated."

Theron nodded. "He remained behind to help the two elf Queens establish order in North America. He has found a new home there with an elf mate, and did not wish to leave. His actions will be honored."

"You said the elves also consider him their King." Another Senator asked.

Theron nodded. "Another story which can wait until later, but it is partly Dymas's doing. The elves consider him their High King and..."

They all heard the gasps from the assembled people as the towering young black man walked down the ramp, the diminutive red haired female elf at his side, holding his hand tightly. The others of SEAL Team 12 followed Danny down the ramp, Julie holding Tari's hand tightly also.

Theron smiled. "Ah yes ... the two Pureblood children Dymas requested so long ago." He spoke. "Daniel and Julie ... and those they have chosen as their mates." He looked at the Senators. "Impressive are they not? All of them. This is the group of men and women the three of them chose to turn rather than watch die. This is the pack they formed without even the knowledge of who and what they were my friends. They did it by instinct alone." Theron was smiling as he spoke, the pride in his words very evident. He motioned to them with his hand, "Daniel Simpson ... the son of Melancton and Malaika, and Julie Collins ... the daughter of Hali and Kim So. The others were among those created by Dymas ... so they have no parents or lineage, but they were turned by Purebloods, and they will be treated as such."

"That is why the families are here?" Arete asked.

Theron nodded. "I asked families that we know and trust who were without children to take them in."

Everyone grew quiet as the majority of the Spartan Royal Guard came down the ramp next, fanning out around the bottom of the ramp, their eyes searching for threats even among those they knew to be friends. Theron saw them begin to walk down the ramp and he smiled. "My friends ... behold your Queens."

All eyes were now focused intently on the ramp as they came down slowly, talking to each other in whispers. Anja was in the middle, Dysea to her right, Aricia on her left. They held hands, all of them nervous and their knuckles going white with the strength they held each other's hands. Aricia had told them that Spartan women loved their long hair, and both Anja and Dysea who normally wore their hair tied up in some fashion let their hair down halfway across the ocean. Aricia had brushed both their heads of hair out until the color shone with heath and youth.

Arete was not the only one in the landing pad who gasped in awe at the sight of the three of them as they walked down the ramp. Almost on cue, the men and women gathered in the bay dropped to one knee, causing the three of them to stop abruptly and look around in shock. Only the Senators remained standing with Theron. Dysea's hair shone the brightest due to the platinum blond color and the lighting in the landing bay, and it outlined her deeply tanned skinned. Anja's Persian red hair curved elegantly around her face, matching Aricia's in its rich dark color and shine.

Dilios stepped closer to Theron. "Theron ... Aricia..."

Theron looked at him. "Aricia is now Queen my friend. He claimed them all under the last Centennial of the Moon not three days ago. He knows of her dishonor and he does not care. We will discuss the ramifications at a later time, but he was very clear on this. I for one am not going to refuse him, and I doubt you will want to challenge him once you see him."

"He is that commanding?" Dilios asked.

"He is Dilios." Theron turned as the landing bay grew so silent you could hear the birds chirping half a mile away. "See for yourself."

Martin walked down the ramp side by side with Andreus and they were speaking in whispers as well. Theron felt the swell of pride once more as he watched. Until Leonidas had become King, no Spartan Captain would have ever dared walk next to his King engaged in conversation like they were. He knew that Martin and Andreus had spent many hours together over the past few days, sometimes alone, sometimes with Daniel, and it appeared as if Andreus had now become one of the few he trusted without question. Everyone had turned to watch Martin exit the transport, and they watched him slow and come to a stop at the bottom of the ramp and look up into the sky.

Martin let his eyes wander around the landing bay, a sensation unlike anything he had ever felt before cascading through his body, a sense of peace and serenity; a sense of home. He looked over the top of the landing bay walls at the mountains in the distance, feeling like he had seen them some time before. His eyes went to the hard packed earth underneath them and he knelt down on one knee, reaching out with his hand to scoop some into his palm. Martin brought it to his nose and inhaled the scent, ignoring the smell of scorched earth from the transports engines, and seeking the scent of pines and minerals. A scent of long ago.

He looked up at Andreus. "Andreus?"

"Milord?"

"I've ... I've come home Andreus." Martin whispered to him.

Andreus smiled. "Yes sire. Yes you have."

Martin stood back up and gazed at him, a look of wonderment on his face. "This is Sparta?"

"It is Milord."

Anja, Dysea and Aricia stepped up to him slowly, feeling everything that was sweeping through him. He looked at them, his eyes wide and alive more so than they had ever seen them. His sense of joy and happiness was coursing through them as well. Anja yelped in surprise when Martin snatched her up and spun her around, Aricia and Dysea looking on with tears and smiles.

"I'm home!" Martin yelled, his voice carrying across the landing bay. Martin allowed his psychic shields to drop completely and his aura burst forth in all its intensity as he soaked up the tendrils of life and memory all around him, allowing them to course through his being.

"By the gods!" Arete gasped as she sank to one knee, followed by the other Senators as the force of his aura swept over everyone in the bay like a wave. When Anja, Dysea and Aricia allowed their shields to drop and bask in the sensations of what Martin was feeling, even the Spartans standing guard staggered from the force of their presence.

Theron turned quickly to Dilios, "The psychic deadeners!" He gasped.

The Spartan officer behind them stepped forward quickly. "They are active Holy One! At full power!"

Theron breathed a sigh of relief and nodded. The deadeners would keep their combined auras from spreading beyond the landing bay, and Theron did not want to take any chances even as remote as this site was. He turned back to see Martin standing with his forehead pressed to Aricia's while Anja and Dysea pressed up against them both. The power radiating from them was unlike anything anyone in the bay had ever felt, and whatever doubts remained among the men and women were quickly dashed aside. Everyone watched as Daniel stepped up to Martin and stood beside Andreus.

"Hey Skipper." He spoke.

Martin looked at him as Julie came up next to them. Martin reached out and took Dan's arm, pulling Julie into their embrace. "We're home." He said. "This is where ... this is..."

Julie groaned and hit him lightly in the ribs, "Your breaking my ribs you buffoon!" She barked out, but a dazzling smile was plastered across her face.

Danny and Julie had never seen Martin so animated before, and his joy filled them as well, for they were feeling the same things surging through them.

Martin looked at Andreus. "I'm acting like a little kid aren't I?" He asked.

Andreus couldn't help but smile. "I don't have to answer that do I Milord." He asked.

Martin laughed and shook his head. "No." He answered. He felt Dysea's arms circle around his waist with Aricia's as Anja squeezed in between him and Danny.

"Shit Skipper ... I ain't seen you this happy since the Buffalo Bills won the Superbowl back in 2062." Dan spoke.

Martin looked at him. "Remember the party we had?"

Julie laughed. "I'm surprised you do. We drank enough booze that night to sink an aircraft carrier. You didn't wake up for a day and a half."

They all turned as Theron walked up to them. "Sire ... the Senators are waiting." He spoke, but a smile was on his face as well.

Martin nodded, "Yeah ... sorry about that." He spoke taking a deep breath and bringing his psychic shields back down into place.

Theron looked at Daniel and Julie. "I believe you will be most interested to greet who awaits you children of Sparta." He spoke motioning with his head.

Dan and Julie turned and saw the small knot of men and women standing off to the side of the bay. The two oldest women had tears streaking their faces. Dan looked at Theron. "That..."

"Your families," Theron spoke, answering the question. "And they have been waiting five hundred years for this day. I suggest you don't keep them waiting any longer."

Martin slapped Dan in the back of the head gently. "Go on man! Don't be such a coward."

Martin watched as they began to walk towards the small knot of people. He looked at Theron and nodded. "Lead away." He spoke.

Martin walked with him as they covered the distance between them and where the Senators stood. They all dropped to one knee again as they stopped.

"Sire ... may I present..." Theron began to speak.

"Senators of Sparta," Martin spoke, "Men and women who do not bow to me. Get up ... all of you."

Dilios and the others looked at Theron, their eyes wide. Theron smiled and nodded his head. "I told you he was different Dilios."

Danny found himself shaking as he looked at the shorter woman in front of him. Her skin was a deep chocolate color, her black hair long and luxurious. Danny knew she had to be much older than the sixty odd years she looked, but he knew. This was his mother. The mother he never knew he had until only a few short weeks ago. He looked at the man standing just behind her, tall and proud, a jagged scar running across his cheek, his dark eyes burning bright. His skin was deeply tanned, burned a dark bronze by years in the sun. He was the equal to Danny in height and physical dimensions in every way, and it was the same face Dan had seen in the mirror thousands of times over the years.

Danny returned his eyes to the woman, who was now reaching for his cheeks. His eyes closed as her rough hands touched his skin and he brought his hands up to cover hers as feelings of love and comfort flooded him. He knew these hands.

"You ... you remember don't you?" The woman's voice spoke softly. "You remember when these hands held you as an infant. I ... I am Malaika ... and I am your..."

"Mother." Danny finished her words softly. His arms lifted the much shorter woman into his grasp and he buried his face in her neck, inhaling deeply. "You are my mother!" He gasped, feeling her arms grip his shoulders as she wept unashamedly.

Malaika beat his shoulders gently. "Put me down Spartan!" She spoke.

"Stop it mother!" The young woman spoke from behind her, tears in her eyes... "You have prayed for this day for centuries. Now it is here! Enjoy it."

Malaika held Danny's face in her hands, her tears streaking her dark cheeks. She turned, taking his hand, "These are your sisters Elenia and Tamara and your younger brothers Kumas and Palentes."

Danny looked at them, his eyes wide and starting to fill with tears as he embraced each of them tightly. Malaika took his arm and motioned to the man who stood beside her.

"Daniel ... Daniel this is..."

"Show yourself Spartan!" Melancton bellowed loudly interrupting his wife.

Danny looked at him for a long moment before slowly reaching up to unbutton his fatigue top. He pulled it off and handed it to Anuk who stood just behind him. She took it, her own eyes teary and she watched as he pulled the t-shirt off as well exposing his powerful upper body. Anuk saw the looks of horror and pain cross the faces of his mother and sisters, and yet the looks of pride that flowed from his brothers and the giant of a man in front of him. Danny's father circled him, as if inspecting a piece of meat in a store. He gripped his arms and chest and his rough fingers traced the scars that nineteen bullets and a myriad of knives and shrapnel had caused over the years. He traced the long scar across Danny's abdomen that the steel pipe had caused.

"You have seen battle." Melancton spoke returning to stand in front of him.

Dan nodded slowly. "I have, more than my share."

"Battle in service to our King is the highest honor Spartan?" Melancton spoke.

Dan looked at him and shook his head, "No ... battle in service to my brother and our pack is more." He answered firmly. "And he has the scars to prove his service to all of us."

Anuk was watching the face of the older man and she could tell he was on the edge of losing it himself. And then he did.

"My ... my son." Melancton's voice was hoarse when he spoke, and in very un-Spartan like fashion he embraced Danny in a bear hug that would have crushed a smaller man, a bear hug that Danny eagerly returned his own tears now falling openly.

Anuk held his fatigue top tightly to her chest, smiling as her tears slid down her cheeks. Her cerulean blue eyes detected Danny's mother looking at her, and his sisters and brothers moving up to circle around her. She didn't flinch when they leaned close to sniff her, and touch her long rust colored red hair. She was equal in height to his mother and sisters, but like Danny and his father, his brothers towered over her.

Malaika stepped in front of her, taking in the elegant curve of her elf ears, and the softness of her lips. This she-elf's skin was healthy and tanned and the uniform did nothing to hide the firmness of her body beneath it. Her dark eyes inspected the three long scars that cross her face but they were very faint now and only marred her beauty a fraction. She leaned close to Anuk and drew in a deep breath though her nose before pulling away. She reached up and softly traced the scars on Anuk's face. "My son's Spartan blood burns within you she elf." Malaika spoke.

"It does Milady." Anuk answered softly.

"And your blood burns within him most strongly." She reached up again to trace the scars on Anuk's face. "No doubt these are the cause?"

"He has claimed me as his ... as his mate." Anuk replied softly, "Something that I have thanked the gods for every day since."

"Did you have to beat him to get him to do this she elf?" Malaika asked.

Anuk couldn't help the smile that split her lips and she looked at Danny with an adoring love. "I did Milady."

Malaika laughed at this and shook her head. "It runs in the blood it seems! I had to do the same thing." She said before pulling Anuk into a warm embrace. She looked at her after a moment, taking her face into her rough but tender hands, "To have claimed the heart of a Spartan warrior she elf? That is an accomplishment that many have attempted, and far fewer have succeeded in doing. You join elite company child. What is your name?"

"Anuk Milady."

Malaika nodded. "And welcome to my family Anuk. It is an honor to have you among us."

Danny beamed his smile ear to ear and as he glanced over and saw Julie within the embrace of her father, Tari speaking with her mother with a smile as well, Julie caught his gaze and nodded. Martin was right.

They were home.

Martin turned his head as Theron was introducing the Senators and telling him a little of each one. His eyes caught the movement near the side of the transport, and he saw four Spartan soldiers escorting the plain metal casket on the hover platform from the side towards the much older looking man and woman that Walter and his wife stood next too. The older woman's face was streaked with tears and the man's eyes were moist.

Martin looked at Theron quickly. "Excuse me." He spoke before turning and moving for the side of the transport, the crimson cloak billowing in his wake.

Theron looked at him as he walked away. "My Lord?"

"Theron ... what is going on?" Dilios asked surprised.

"I ... I don't know." Theron answered as he began to follow Martin. This caused the Senators to follow as well.

The Spartan detail commander saw Martin only a few strides away and he quickly stopped the procession of the casket and he and the others bowed their heads as Martin slowed and stopped beside the metal casket. Men and women began to press close behind him, this event not planned.

Walter stepped away from his parents and moved over next to Martin. "Sire ... this is not necessary." He spoke. "You..."

Martin held up his hand as Walter felt two pairs of hands grip him. He turned to see Dysea and Anja pulling him back gently.

"This is something he needs to do." Anja whispered to him.

They guided him back to stand next to his parents, Aricia already beside Walter's mother, holding her arm and whispering to her.

Martin spread his hands on top of the casket, looking down through clear glass at the face of Androcles. The landing bay had grown silent as a tomb now, no one daring to make a noise. Martin caressed the casket reverently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.