Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

NEW MIAMI

Two days later

The body of the Alliance communications officer slammed against the wall with a resounding crunch as his back snapped and popped in several locations. His body slid to the floor, his eyes open in death, blood leaking from between his lips.

"I will kill that vile fucking werewolf bastard!" Yuri screamed as she stepped back from the body of the communications operator. "I will peel the skin from his bones and drink his blood as it spills to the floor! Then I will heal him, and do it all over again, and I will continue to do it until he is begging me for death!"

"That is not something I think he will do." The Colonel spoke from behind her.

Yuri whirled on him. "Do not anger me Robert! You are not above my wrath!"

"I'm also the only one who can get your vampire blood to sizzling." He spoke. "Kill me ... but I'll be hard to replace."

"You think very highly of your skills Robert!" Yuri spoke, her eyes still smoldering orbs of red, "Perhaps too highly."

The Colonel shrugged. "I just listen to the sounds you make when I'm pile driving your tight ass. They're quite delightful. Unless of course you are just faking them, in which case you can just kill me now. That would be too much for my ego to take."

Yuri glared at him, the three others in the room gawking as if the Colonel had lost his mind. No one had ever talked to her that way, and survived anyway. Yuri eyes began to relax and they returned to her normal dark color as a smile crossed her face. "Ah Robert ... you do know how to defuse a situation." She spoke with a gentler tone now.

"I have the preliminary reports, but you have to promise not to kill any more officers." He said. "You're killing vampires that take time and effort to train Yuri. I'll bring in some elf slaves if you feel the need to kill something, just not our officer corp."

"Very well," She spoke. "I believe I have vented most of my anger, for now." She moved to the table and settled into the chair.

"Well it ain't good, I'll warn you before hand." The Colonel spoke. He touched the panel on the table and the monitor on the wall came to life. It showed the twisted remains of what was once a large super oil platform twenty miles off the coast of Florida. "It was a clean nuke like he said, no radiation, but there's nothing left to even set down with a transport. I have one of our coastal patrol boats enroute, but they won't find anything."

"What about the training facility and students?" Yuri asked, her anger still there but simmering now.

"Totally destroyed," He adjusted the picture and what appeared was an aerial view of a large crater in the ground and everything within half a mile it seemed was flattened and scorched. No buildings were left standing, and no vegetation lived.

"What are the losses?" She asked.

"Six thousand four hundred at the school; twenty-two hundred at the oil platform," Robert Moran replied. "None of them have families so they won't be missed."

"The oil will!" Yuri snapped.

Moran nodded. "We can make it up from other facilities until the other platforms come online."

"And when is that?" Yuri asked.

"The second of the super platforms is scheduled to begin production in three months." The new voice spoke.

Yuri and Moran turned to see Deval walk into the room, several data pads in his hand.

"Perhaps Minister you could explain to me how they got a nuclear weapon onto our platform?" Yuri spoke taking the glass of deep red liquid that Moran handed to her.

"Our security was top of the line Mistress." Deval spoke as he settled into the chair and took the second glass Moran offered. "In truth I do not know."

"Hunter and his bunch were Navy SEALs, remember that." Moran spoke. "They could take down oil platforms like ours in their sleep. Not to mention that wolves would not register on any of our motion sensors or infra red scanner. They were all tuned to human and elf signatures. Somehow they got on the platform and disabled the security console in the lower level before setting the nuke."

"So you are saying they swam there, changed into wolves to board so they wouldn't set off the sensors, made their way to the control room, disabled the security systems and then got off without being seen?" Deval asked skeptically.

Moran nodded. "That's exactly what I'm saying. You forget Minister ... I was around back when Hunter and his team were the crème de la crème, before the comet. They never failed to accomplish a mission. Not one. They could swim the twenty miles to the platform, set the nuke and be back in time for dinner."

"We can dispense with the name Hunter as well." Yuri spoke. "He obviously knows who he is, and the fact that Wallace was able to get off the station in time means that he knows who Martin is. Wallace would never have left that station for us if Martin had not ordered him too."

"Why not simply launch a full scale invasion of the elf territories now?" Deval asked. "We are bound to run across the city he is supposedly building."

"If only it were that simple." Yuri spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"He will do exactly as he said he would Deval." Yuri replied as she sipped the glass of blood. She looked at Moran. "This is excellent Robert, thank you." Yuri stood up and went to the window. "No ... Martin Leonidas will most definitely launch the missiles he says he has. And in the process he will kill thousands of our kind, and if he wipes out thousands of civilians to do it, it will not matter to him."

"Let's pull our people out of the cities then." Deval spoke. "Establish the schools elsewhere away from the population centers."

"It won't matter." Yuri said softly.

"Why not?"

"Robert, would you be so kind as to explain to Deval what I'm talking about?" Yuri said.

Moran looked at Deval. "Radiation," He said. "Specifically Neutron radiation, the same type of radiation found in most of the atomic weapons of the late 21st century. This type of radiation will kill one of us almost instantly. Next to the sun ... it is the deadliest weapon that can be used against us, because in effect the sun is a neutron radiation generator. It can lay dormant in the soil, on vegetation, sometimes even in enclosed spaces with no air circulation. Enough molecules of it will dissolve us from the inside out within seconds, even decades later."

"And Hunter knows this?" Deval asked.

"His name is not Hunter." Yuri spoke. "His name is Leonidas."

Moran nodded. "He knows ... that is why he threatened to launch the missiles."

"Do we know if he really has these weapons?" Deval asked. "I was under the impression that nuclear power, with the exception of our reactors, was destroyed long ago."

"The weapons were; those that were left here on the planet after the comet." Yuri answered. "Our people destroyed them worldwide."

"Then how did Hunter ... how did Leonidas get them?" Deval asked.

"EDEN." Yuri replied quickly. "They had a stockpile of five 2 kiloton tactical nuclear weapons, and exactly twenty-two RNEP or Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrators. At the time it was the most advanced nuclear missile in the world. It would appear it still is." She spoke dryly. "He must have brought them with him when he returned to earth."

"So they are at this city of his then?" Deval asked.

Yuri laughed. "Minister Deval we are not getting through to you. Do you think the descendant of Leonidas would store such weapons within the city he is building? Do you think him such a fool?"

"Forgive me Mistress." Deval spoke. "It has been several hundred years since I studied my scrolls."

Yuri shook her head. "No ... he has these weapons and they are stored somewhere in the area he has told us we can not go."

"That's a big area Yuri." Moran answered. "And we got word of a massive troop movement of elves and humans headed for Las Vegas two days ago, right after the attacks. Ambrose is screaming for help."

"Let him scream." Yuri spat. "I loathe that fool. Whoever turned him should be shot."

"Well ... do we still support Telan's father? Telan has gone underground, and his father is claiming he has gone rogue. He's basically tossed him to the wolves. Martin will find him ... and I doubt he'll live very long after he does."

"If it does not put us a risk ... yes," Yuri answered. "Telan's father might still be of use."

"If the agents we still have in the area are right, Ambrose won't stand a chance. Martin has MLRS support, artillery, air support, and a whole hell of a lot of elves." Moran spoke.

"You think highly of the elves Robert." Yuri said. "Why is that?"

"I think highly of any enemy that is well trained and fearless." Moran replied. "You forget Yuri ... Walter made the elves, and Walter is a Spartan first and foremost. All of them have that sense of duty and honor ingrained in them. And it appears Martin has at least for now, united the High Elves and the Wood Elves even with our efforts against him. That gives him a sizeable force right out of the gate."

Yuri nodded. "Indeed it does." She agreed. "Our equipment is superior though, and our people are far stronger than any single elf."

Moran nodded. "I'm just saying we shouldn't underestimate them. And if he has taken on the role of Elf High King ... it makes them that much more dangerous."

Yuri stepped up to him, drawing her hand across his chest seductively. "Robert ... you impress me more and more." She spoke, "And not just with the size of your cock."

Moran smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I do try."

"Are we to do nothing?" Deval asked.

Yuri returned to the chair she had occupied earlier. "Direct all our immediate resources to repairing the systems on EDEN and finding a Class Five Nuclear Reactor. If we have that station and its weapons grid we can nullify Martin's missile threat. EDEN had a very powerful automatic laser cannon array, and if we can repair it that solves our problem."

"I assume it won't work without the reactor?" Moran asked.

"Unfortunately no. We can repair many if not all of the major systems, but the weapons grid and productions facilities need the reactor." Yuri spoke. "Reach out to our people across the planet and have them begin to search every known location of a nuclear reactor, every missile factory, every power plant. There has to be one out there somewhere."

"What about Ambrose?" Moran asked.

Yuri looked at him. "Fuck him!"

LAS VEGAS

The place once known as the City of Sin was now a smoking ruin. What the passing of the comet had not destroyed nearly five hundred years earlier, the might of elves and men had obliterated in only two days. There was not single building standing above three stories. All of the once grand hotels that housed the Alliance slave traders and other wealthy buyers of slavers from across the world were shattered remains. General Vengal and War Master Tareif had walked their artillery fire in from three different directions while an entire squadron of Raptors under Ben's command flew close air support for an entire day, emptying their full payloads upon the city and then returning to reload. The combined bombardment from the MLRS batteries and the self propelled 200mm cannons under the command of the two elf Generals was devastating to say the least.

The gang members and slaver mercenaries within the city limits numbered close to ten thousand, the slaves, elf and human alike and the civilians closer to thirty. The night prior to the attack beginning a force of a thousand elves and humans, hand picked and trained by the remaining Shifters under Martin had infiltrated the city. For seven hours, this force had one task. Bring out any who did not want to die, and every slave they could find. The tunnels and sewers that Danny and Radama had used only the month before were filled to over flowing with those that escaped.

The slavers for the most part did not think Martin would attack, or at the very least thought the Alliance would send help. They were wrong. Almost to a man, none of them had ever been on the receiving end of heavy artillery fire, the constant boom of the explosions, the whistling of shrapnel as it whizzed through the air, the shaking of the earth beneath their feet, vibrating through their bones. To the untried or untested one hour of this maddening pounding was bearable, two hours brought forth the fear, after three hours you found yourself going mad, and after four hours of constant shelling, you were mind numb, and therefore very dead.

When the shelling ceased in the early morning hours of the second day, the slavers and mercenaries who had survived rose up out of their holes, their faces slackened by fear and the constant threat of death, only to see the equivalent of two divisions of troops, elf and human, spearheaded by Scorpion Tanks advancing on the city.

Many threw down their weapons and surrendered in the face of such force, walking toward the lines of troops and tanks with their hands held high.

They were shot where they stood.

The order had gone out already; direct from Martin's lips. Direct from the mouth of their High King. Surrender terms had been offered long ago and refused. It would not be offered again. There were no prisoners taken.

What had been the talk of the encampment from the troops since the beginnings of the battle were the actions of Martin and his Spartan Royal Guard. Word had spread that these strange men and women in black body armor with flowing crimson cloaks were Martin's people, and that he was their King as well, which made Dysea and Anja and the exotic looking female their Queens. The elves also learned that they were descended from these same people, for they were who the Holy One used as templates for the elves. And the Spartans treated the elves with respect and honor, and even had a female elf among their ranks. Martin and these Spartans did not sit in the rear when the ground troops advanced. They were on the front line, elves and humans to their flanks as they advanced across the blackened landscape to commence the final clearing of the city. There were brief but vicious firefights, the slavers and mercenaries realizing that they were not being allowed to surrender, fighting to the death. They had no other recourse.

Street to street, destroyed building to destroyed building, the battle raged for eight hours, pockets of weapons fire, and the often chainsaw like sound of the Spartan P190s echoing across the devastated city.

After eight hours the city fell silent, the silence broken only by the occasional gunshot that ended the life of some would be mercenary or slaver.

Tarifa and Aihola stood with Lynwe and Anja outside the large tent that was being used as the trauma center for the injured. There were not many elves or humans who crossed through the tent flaps, and most of Anja's work had been on the slaves and humans freed from Las Vegas. Anja's two Spartan guards stood ever alert close by, always within arm's reach of her, while Tarifa and Aihola had a mix of Drow and High Elf security, all equally alert and intent on the protection of their Queens.

Tarifa and Aihola were dusty, their uniforms stained with soot. They had been among the first to enter the city, albeit under heavy guard. A group of slavers had come running around a corner and were cut down before Tarifa and Aihola had a chance to even raise their weapons. They had looked at each other knowingly and allowed the rest of the troops to form and move around them; while they drifted back out of they battle. Tarifa did not doubt that her father had ordered the Dragoons to protect her and Aihola at any cost.

They all turned when the Raptor swooped in low over the tent, and flared once before settling to the ground. Tarifa looked at Anja.

"This will be the three Kings and their entourages." She spoke quickly. "My mother and grandmother were able to contact them via messenger. They initially refused to come, not believing that the High King had returned."

Anja looked at her. "What made them change their minds?"

Tarifa smiled. "I had my mother tell them that if they didn't, whatever support they received from my people would stop immediately, and I would send my father to negotiate a new trade agreement." Tarifa looked at Aihola and chuckled. "It is well known that my father hates politicians and his only form of negotiation is from the barrel of a weapon."

Anja couldn't help but smile herself and she shook her head. "I see why Martin was first attracted to you Tarifa." She said. "You have audacity."

Tarifa looked at her, reaching out to take her hand. "Anja ... you have Martin's heart and soul now; You, Dysea and this Spartan woman. Do not doubt that."

Anja nodded and squeezed her hand in return. "I know that ... but it does not mean I can't appreciate a woman who is now like a sister to him; a woman with brains and courage." She said.

Tarifa smiled. "I see that Dysea's constant influence has improved your speech, as it did Martin's."

Anja laughed and nodded her head. "I suppose it has." She replied.

They turned as the group of Dragoons escorted the entourage of elves over to where they stood. Anja knew right away who the Kings were; they carried themselves with an arrogance that she had not seen in Tarifa or Dysea. She also knew right away Martin would not approve of them. She saw Tarifa stiffen in the growing light, noticing their behavior as well.

"Tarifa what is the meaning of this!" The closest King began before they had come to a complete stop. He was of medium height and with long dark hair, gray just touching his temples.

Anja saw that the other two Kings were going to allow this one to be the spokesperson, as they appeared younger in age. There were a dozen members of their respective entourages, all of them with an air of superiority that Anja found distasteful.

"You threaten to unleash your father on us! Threaten to end decades of established trade agreements. You demand we come here to see this supposed High King!" The elf continued. "I do not respond well to threats young Queen of the High Elves. And now I see you stand beside a Drow as well! I should have known their vile kind would be involved in all this! You..."

Aihola held up her hand quickly, stopping Lynwe from stomping on the smaller elf King. "No Lynwe." She spoke softly. "Words are needed here, not violence."

"He demeans you Aihola, in front of others!" Lynwe snapped. "I would have his head for such statements."

Aihola looked at her, "Perhaps later my friend." She spoke with a smile. The elf Kings and their entourages heard this, as well as the chuckles of the other Drow and the Dragoons all around them.

"Do you consort with the enemy now Tarifa of the High Elves." The first King spoke again.

"My mother always told me you were arrogant Thresian, you only reinforce her words. Now shut up you blithering idiot!" Tarifa barked. "You stand in the presence of one of the High Queens you fool! Quiet your foul tongue or I will have it removed!"

The elf glared at her. "How dare you speak to me in such a way! Your people may be more powerful than mine Tarifa, but you have no right to speak to me this way. Where is this Queen you speak of? Where is this supposed High King?"

Tarifa glanced over at Anja, who by now had leaned up against the pole of the tent entrance with an amused expression on her face, her arms folded across her chest. She raised her hand and waved.

"Hi there," Anja spoke. "I guess that would be me."

Thresian turned back to Tarifa with a look of horror on his face. "What blasphemy is this Tarifa? She is ... she is a human. You consort with humans and Drow Tarifa? I expected so much more from you when you made your play for power. Do you think I am a fool?"

"Actually ... yes I do." Tarifa spoke, turning to Aihola and taking her hand. "This is Aihola of the Family Anatyla, she is my friend, my confidant and my lover you moron, and a far better lover than I expect you will ever be for a female considering your pompous self righteousness. She is also the Queen of the Drow, and you will speak to her with the same respect you speak to me, or I will allow Lynwe to do what it is she so desires to do for your attitude and words towards her Queen."

Thresian's eyes were wide as Tarifa finished speaking. "The ... the Drow have not had a Queen for over a hundred years!" He gasped. "There ... there are barely any that remain."

Aihola smiled sweetly, but her amber eyes burned. "We escaped from the Alliance some time ago, fully three hundred strong. And the word is already going out that the Drow once more live, and as my mother bore the role of Queen before her death, I will do so now, as my High King has directed me." She spoke in an even voice, the calm of her tone betraying the anger in her eyes. "As for my relationship with Tarifa..." She turned to look at her and with a fierceness that shocked the Kings and their entourage they kissed passionately for a brief moment. Then Aihola turned back to Thresian. "That is our business ... though I do tend to agree with her assessment of you. I pity your mate if you have one."

"I will not stand here and listen to these insults!" Thresian bellowed. "I will..."

"Sit down and shut the fuck up! Or I'll have you shot." The deep voice spoke from behind them.

The Kings and their entourages spun around and the intake of breath was audible in the still air. Martin stood in backdrop of the sun gathering over his shoulder as it climbed into the sky. His body armor was dusty and sweaty, blood staining his face where a piece of shrapnel from a grenade had nicked his cheek. He supported Ealin under one shoulder, who was limping severely. Dysea and the exotic looking beauty walked beside him on one side, while almost twenty of the strange humans in black body armor and crimson cloaks were alertly spread out. One of them supported Ealin under his other arm, and he was carrying both their weapons.

Anja saw this and came forward quickly calling for a medic from within the tent, "Ealin." She spoke his name. Two of her medics appeared almost magically carrying a stretcher.

Anja pulled the stretcher over to where he was as the human and an elf held it steady. Ealin grinned as he sat down on the stretcher. "I zigged when I should have zagged my Queen." He spoke with a grin.

"Perhaps next time Ealin my friend," Andreus spoke as he handed him his weapon. There was a great deal of humor in his voice. "You will heed my warning to fucking duck."

Ealin laughed as well and nodded his head. "Yes I will Andreus! Yes I will."

Anja looked at the elf who had brought the stretcher out. "Take him to table four. Tell Oplea it appears to be a lower fracture with small lacerations. She will know what to do."

The elf nodded and they began carrying Ealin into the tent. Anja turned to Martin, who lowered his head next to her neck and inhaled deeply. Anja's eyes closed in dreaminess as he nuzzled her neck.

"Hi." He spoke into her ear in a whisper.

Anja got control of her senses and looked at him. She saw the small cut on his cheek. "The same grenade?" She asked.

Martin shrugged. "It was a powerful grenade." He replied as low laughter could be heard among the elves and Spartans with him.

Anja nodded. "Uh-uh." She spoke. "Did Andreus tell you to duck as well?"

"In much stronger terms my Queen." Andreus said with a smile.

Anja laughed. "I bet." She turned his face to either side and then stepped back from him. "You'll live. And I'll let you bleed for a while longer as punishment for being so reckless."

Anja kissed him quickly before moving to where Dysea and Aricia stood and stepping between them as they leaned over to nuzzle her in the same fashion Martin had.

Andreus felt movement to his left and turned his head to see his second step close to him. "Captain?" he whispered.

"Speak your mind Dekton." Andreus said equally in a whisper.

"These are our Queens Andreus?"

"They are."

The young Spartan smiled. "Your sister and the she elf fight like demons, and the flame haired one carries the attitude of a Pureblood Spartan woman."

Andreus smiled. "Amazing isn't it." He said.

"It is the work of the gods if you ask me." Dekton said.

"You may be right my friend. You may be right."

Martin turned to look at Tarifa and Aihola with a smile. He stepped up to them, taking Tarifa's hand as he lowered his head to touch Aihola's forehead. "It is good to see you on your feet again Little Drow." He spoke softly.

"I have you to thank for that my King." Aihola replied.

Martin shook his head. "I believe that honor goes to Tarifa. But I'll gladly take the credit if she doesn't." He joked.

Tarifa and Aihola laughed softly as did Lynwe and the others nearby. Martin turned and looked at Thresian and the others. "These are..."

Tarifa nodded, "King Thresian of the Northern Elves; King Anotan of the Moon Elves and King Knon of the Cave Elves." She spoke, "Just as you requested sire."

Martin looked at her. "Tarifa ... I have told you..." He saw the set of her jaw and shook his head. "Jeez ... elf women are just as stubborn as human women." He muttered causing Tarifa and Aihola to smirk at him. He turned back to the three Kings. "Did you bring your little gizmos?" He asked, "The DNA encoders?" Three elves stepped forward and handed them to their respective Kings. Martin waved them forward. "Come on, before I bleed out all over the ground."

The three Kings just stood there in silence. Martin held out his hand to Knon who was closest to him. The elf King handed him the encoder and Martin brought it to his face to dab the narrow end against his bloody cheek. He handed it back and did the same with the other two before wiping his cheek free of the old blood. He took a small spray bottle from a pouch on his belt and squirted it onto his cheek. The three Kings stood there in shock as the skin immediately closed the small wound right before their eyes.

Martin looked at them. "Ok ... what's the verdict?" He asked.

The three elf Kings stood shoulder to shoulder now as they activated their individual DNA encoders. The small boxy devices narrowed at one end and held the sample of the Elf High King DNA in the broader portion. There were three lights on the device and in seconds they were all blinking green. This caused the faces of the three Elf Kings to look up at Martin their eyes wide.

"You ... you are..." Thresian stammered.

"The High King," Anotan spoke in awe.

Martin shook his head. "Shit ... I was hoping maybe that wasn't the case."

Dysea stepped up to him and slugged him in the arm. "Nauta Melme stop it!" She scolded him.

Thresian turned his head to look at Anja, who was standing next to Aricia, their bodies touching. He was the first to drop to one knee, his arrogance completely gone. The others quickly followed suit. "Forgive me my Queen! My King! I ... I..." He nearly shouted.

"Are a King of elves, so get off your damn knees man!" Martin snapped. "All of you!"

Their heads came up at his words, and they quickly regained their feet looking at him. "Sire ... you ... you are the Elf High King!" Thresian stammered. "There can be no mistake. You lead us all. We must submit to your will. We..."

"Will continue to lead your people as you have all these years," Martin interrupted him. "You will find I am not what many of you expected. I will not dictate to you what to do, or how to do it. You have led your respective people for a reason. They thought you wise enough to lead them. I have no intention of changing that. My only goal is to unite the elves under one banner, and to free them of slavery across this planet. We have started that here, and I wish you to join with us. The High Elves, The Wood Elves, the Drow ... you are all one people, though differences you may have."

"Sire ... you are not elf." Knon spoke.

Martin shook his head. "No ... would you like me to stretch my ears? I always wondered what I would look like." He said with a smile.

The expression on his face caused all three Kings to burst out laughing. They did not see Martin extend his hand behind him, nor did they see Andreus drop the collapsible titanium spear into his palm.

"The man you know as the Holy One ... he used my DNA to create the Elf High King. Like you ... I am not completely human. And like you I abhor the slavery the Alliance has brought to this planet." Martin said. "I intend to begin changing that ... and this city was the first step. What I want is your help. Your peoples may not be large in number, but you are elves, and that is what matters."

Anotan nodded and bowed his head. "My people are yours to command sire."

"As are mine." Thresian spoke.

"Mine as well." Knon spoke last.

Martin smiled. "You will command them ... as you do now. We'll just be more of a family." He said. "There is one thing you should know about me up front though."

"Sire?" Thresian asked. "What is that?"

Martin held up his hand and depressed the trigger for the spear. In the blink of an eye the matte black shaft extended to its full eight feet and the titanium shone in the rising sunlight. The eyes of the three elf Kings went wide at this and they stepped back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.