Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

EDEN (FORMERLY JUNCTION CITY UTAH)

[Background Music: Show me Heaven; Days of Thunder ST, Inama Nushif; Children of Dune ST.)

Heaven.

If this was what heaven was, then Anja Peterson wanted to be lost in it forever. All of the failed attempts at love throughout her twenty-eight years, all the groping and pawing for what satisfaction she could gain, the one night of blistering and sensual love that stood out above all the others, all of it had led her here to this one moment.

Her tanned taut body was covered in a fine mixture of sweat and sweet smelling coconut oil. Her small but supersensitive nipples were two hard points on her perfect and exceedingly firm breasts. Her burning nipples were currently crushed against the broad, iron hard chest of the man who had changed her life from the moment he had stepped into it. Martin had told her they were going to possess her, yet even in her wildest imagination, Anja had no idea just how thoroughly he meant those words. They had shared one night so long ago, and little did Anja know that he had stolen her very essence that night and made her his. Anja had thought her time with Danny and Julie had pushed Martin to the distant reaches of her mind. In reality, those times, though pleasurable and fond memories they were, they had only opened the door to the part of her soul that craved the man who now held her in his embrace. In this mad world of new horrors and death they had entered, what she was experiencing now had to be the heaven that she learned of as a child.

The moment he had led her into this room, the soft full moon providing a glowing backdrop through the window, her world had changed. Martin had undressed her slowly, taking his time as he striped the fatigue pants from her quivering legs. His fingertips had danced across her bare thighs and across her firm ass like the touches of a butterfly flittering across her skin, each grazing touch igniting a burning need within her. He had removed the fatigue top, his smoldering dark brown eyes staring into her jade green orbs as he unbuttoned it almost teasingly, his lips descending to the skin of her shoulder and neck as he pulled the top from her arms. Since returning to earth and discovering herself, Anja had ceased wearing a bra, not that she needed one to begin with. This night that fact only served to increase her pleasure and need by a hundred fold. His hands, so large and powerful, capable of savagely crushing a man's neck with little effort, traced the line of her heaving breasts with the gentleness of a new born child, his fingers drawing tiny circles on her skin until they brushed across her nipples. Her hands had clutched at his muscular arms in that moment; her forehead going to his chest as she felt Dysea's maddeningly warm moist tongue trailing along the curve of her spine, licking her skin with sensual movements, her hot breath causing shivers to ripple across her skin. When she felt Dysea press her lush naked body against her back tightly, her firm breasts burning into her flesh, Anja shuddered in release.

Martin had held her as she quivered in that first orgasm, and as her knees became weak he had lifted her gently, laying her out on the bed, gently pulling her soaked panties past her hips and down her legs, tossing them to the floor. Now the moon light pouring into the room bathed her flesh, and her wide eyes watched as he stood before her and removed his clothes in the most erotic striptease Anja had ever seen a man conduct. Her first orgasm hadn't even subsided, and Anja could feel it building again, low in her belly simply by watching him. Dysea's long soft platinum blond hair caressed the skin of her shoulder, and as she watched Martin undress, Dysea's tongue danced across her skin once more, nibbling on her ear, her neck, her shoulders, the sharpness of her extended fangs causing Anja to groan in need and wanton desire. When god and nature had made this man, they couldn't have got it more perfect her mind told her; the cut of his broad chest; the ripple of his abdominal muscles; the power in those long legs and wide shoulders.

Legs and shoulders she had seen in another form as well. The form of the most enormous wolf she had ever seen, even in magazines. His hair had grown longer than she remembered, falling almost to his shoulders now and it was black as night, the same shiny black hair that had covered his entire body as a wolf.

A wolf!

Martin Hunter ... this man that her body and mind now craved more than anything else in the world was a werewolf. He was a creature from fantasies and myths, a massive and savage wolf, as large as any bear she had ever seen, with gleaming yellow/gold eyes, flesh tearing white fangs and huge paws that held claws of razor sharp death. This was a creature from her childhood stories and nightmares; from old Hollywood movies; never real and most certainly not about to claim her body for his own. They were myths and legends, spoken about only in small cultish groups. Yet Anja had seen it for herself, experienced it firsthand. She had smelled his overwhelming male scent, experienced the staggering power of his aura, and the intensity of his craving and desire for her. She had seen it in the most beautiful yellow/gold speckled eyes ever to gaze upon her; eyes that had reached beyond her outer shell and gripped her soul. Yellow/gold eyes that she so wanted to lose herself in.

Then there was Dysea ... first a breathtakingly beautiful female elf. Another race from her childhood stories, a race of perfect beings, gentle and kind and savage when they needed to be. Her silky soft platinum blond hair, so long and lustrous, her piercing emerald green eyes, the incredibly sexy curve of her pointed elfin ears, and the lush firmness of a body built for pleasure. In her wolf form, her coat was a shiny platinum color, so stunning and soft, her eyes even more heart stopping, but she could not and did not hide the same vicious teeth and claws. Smaller she may have been compared to Martin, but she was no less lethal.

Martin's head had lowered to her abdomen, placing soft lingering kisses across her taut stomach, each kiss sending electric shocks of sweet pleasure through her. Her relationship with Danny and Julie had changed her ... made her more wolf like ... heightening her sense of smell and vision, taste. It had made her stronger, faster, and physically able to do things that she'd never accomplished before. It also made her more sensitive to touch and smell and their lips upon her body were causing her to see stars. Anja also knew it had only been a precursor to what she knew would happen this night, and that very thought caused her whole being to sing.

She detected the soft scent of coconut just as Martin brought his hands to her calves. The oil coated his skin, and he began to massage it into her legs, his hands powerful and firm, yet each caress caused ripples of delight through her. And then Dysea's hands joined his, and Martin's face descended to the soft Persian red hair above her dripping pussy, his tongue extending out and licking her entire engorged labia with an agonizing slowness that dragged on forever. Anja's body went rigid as she felt her belly clench and another orgasm raced through her; soft lips open in a silent cry of bliss as her sweet honey come poured into Martin's mouth and he drank her essence.

It took forever for their wandering hands to reach her breasts, leaving no portion of her body untouched, her limbs weak with desire and breathlessness. Their lips had followed their hands, searing hot tongues lavishing her body with attention leaving Anja withering on the bed and wanting more.

When he moved between her quaking thighs and stretched his ripped body out on top of hers Anja's arms flew around his back, her nails digging into his skin as she shook in another orgasm, her honey scent pouring from her, soaking the sheets below them. Dysea's lips claimed hers then and she whimpered in release as their tongues engaged in an intimate duel that left Anja gasping for air. Dysea's eyes went wide for a moment as she discovered just how long Anja's tongue was, and then she deepened the kiss, grinding her own naked hips down on the bed as she exploded in her own orgasm. Dysea pulled away slowly, only to have Anja extend her long narrow tongue and lick ever so slowly the supple flesh of her throat. Martin held himself above her with his arms, smiling as he watched them play, staring into Anja's face and wondering how he had ever let this woman escape him that first night.

When Anja finally opened her eyes she saw those yellow/gold orbs staring back at her. What she saw in those eyes made her gasp. Burning pleasure gripped her as his powerful scent washed over her senses, the intensity and desire for her in those eyes was like a physical force reaching for her, wrapping around her. Her jade eyes went a little wider when she felt his manhood brush against her dripping center, so wonderfully massive and dominating. He was so much larger than she remembered, and her lips parted in breathless gasps as he dragged the entire length of his pulsing, volcano hot cock across her moist labia. The most exquisite pleasure she had ever felt rippled through her, as her back arched off the bed, thrusting her proud breasts up into his face. An invitation Martin did not hesitate to accept, as his lips engulfed one of the nipples between his lips and he suckled like a newborn pup. When Dysea's lips engulfed her neglected nipple Anja's head exploded in colorful stars. Their fangs were extended now and they bit down ever so gently, prolonging Anja's orgasm as they teased her eraser hard nipples with small gentle nibbles of their fangs.

Martin smiled as her arms crushed him to her lithe body with newfound strength, and he used the tip of one of his fangs to tease her hard nipple even more as Dysea's lips moved from Anja's nipple to lick and caress Martin's face. His movement caused Anja to squirm as delicious sensations of pain and pleasure rocked her. Nothing she had experienced in her life had prepared her for what was running through her blood now. Her skin was hot, burning with desire, her blood pounding in her head. When she opened her eyes to gaze at him, they too had changed to jade green outlined in black, her own fangs extending.

"Are you ready to scream for me?" Martin asked her, his voice husky with his own desire and craving, no doubt due to Dysea's tongue finding his ear and nibbling on it, her own hard firm breasts pushing up against his shoulder and arm. His voice was deeper than she remembered, yet with a tone of command and dominance and craving that thrilled Anja to her core. He was going to take her. He was going to take her and make her his. As he had done with Dysea, and as they were doing to her now, they were going to dominant her and take what they desired.

And what they desired was her.

She wanted this. She wanted to be like them completely, not half way as she was now. Anja wanted to be with them, her body screamed for them.

The look in Anja's beautiful eyes gave him all the answer he needed. All the answer he had yearned to have for so many years. Martin pressed the flared head of his cock to her opening and speared her completely in one powerful, soul stealing plunge that seemed to last forever.

Anja screamed.

Anja screamed in the purest form of pleasure she had ever known, as she felt every thick, hot, pulsing inch of Martin fill her completely, until he throbbed within her so deeply it was impossible to tell where her body stopped and his began. Danny had been built almost the same as Martin, no where near as thick, yet he had never been this deep inside her, never elicited this pure, unadulterated and staggering pleasure. Every nerve ending screamed out its delight all at once, every cell in her body erupting in joyous abandon simultaneously. Anja was coming, coming like she had never before, her very essence opening like a moth coming from its cocoon.

And then Martin began to move within her, and Anja knew what heaven felt like. His strokes were long and deep, filled with power and desire. His hands clutched her body tightly, claiming what he so desired. What Anja had wanted him to claim from the very first time she had seen him. Dysea had settled beside them, a smile of love and pleasure etched across her beautiful elfin features as she watched Martin claim what they both desired.

I have never stopped loving you! Martin's voice filled her mind, causing tears to flow from her eyes matching the pleasure that flowed through her blood. And I never will! We never will! You are ours now! Share in our love! Join us Anja. Be with us.

It is beautiful isn't it? Dysea's sweet sensual voice sounded in her mind. It calls to you, as it called to me. Join with us and we will be almost complete. For you sense her as I do.

Flashes sprang into her mind now, images of lush forests and white sands. They were the same images as when she had touched their minds on the Raptor. The bronze skinned goddess with raven colored hair and azure blue eyes, so exotic, so beautiful.

When you saved us, she touched our thoughts. Her name is ... Martin told her.

Aricia. Dysea finished. And you can feel her desire for us as surely as she can feel ours for her.

Join us Anja. Let me love you ... as I have always wanted to love you. Let us love you. This is what I beg of you.

Anja's eyes opened slowly and she saw their faces; their changed eyes, their extended fangs, their scents permeating her very being. This is what she wanted more than anything, to love them and be loved by them. The pleasure had swelled within her belly, threatening to steal away her mind with its intensity. Anja gripped Martin's head in her hands, pulling his face to her breasts. Quickly she released one hand and pulled Dysea's face close to her, their lips joining once more in a symphony of love, lust, and desire. She felt Dysea's burning lips pull away and drag across her skin to her neck.

Yes! Her mind screamed.

"Yes!" Anja's voice echoed, "Yessss!"

Anja gasped when she felt the pin pricks of sweet pain in her breast and on her throat as they both bit deeply into her flesh. Her world exploded into a luminous combination of gold and silver as she felt Martin's huge cock swell even larger inside her and explode. She felt the rise of his searing hot come through the entire length of his manhood, and then it erupted so deep into her womb that everything collapsed into a sheer blinding white light that claimed her for its own.

EVROTAS PLAINS

GREECE

The city appeared ancient on first glance. Six hundred year old building designs, some still bearing the discoloration of the fires that had burned in the sky for years after the passing of the comet. Men and women walked the narrow streets, stopping and trading at dozens of vendor stalls. Their clothing was simple yet elegant, very revealing in the case of the women. All of them appeared to be in excellent physical shape. They did not lack for food in the expanse of the fertile Evrotas Plains. The mountains towered above them on two sides, providing most of the protection that ravaged the countryside after the Sky Fires as they were called here. Men and women of differing colors and creeds, and even many races of elves walked openly and freely among the streets.

There was laughter and songs in the background, the sounds washing over the streets from the many small cafes and taverns that dotted the city. Occasionally a red cloaked man would stop to talk with others on the street. There were no walls surrounding the city and roads led out into the land in every direction. Farms were plentiful, growing everything from plants to sturdy cattle. Vehicle traffic was limited to the main roads, and even then, there were few Hoppers to be seen at this time of day when everyone was at work.

No one noticed the light Hopper as it swerved into the large, near empty lot of the main town building. And no one took noticed of the two figures that climbed from the Hopper and proceeded into the three story building. One was tall, with dark shoulder length hair and eyes, a crimson floor length cloak draped over his shoulders. The other was smaller and diminutive, the dark cloaked wrapped around the figure and the hood obscuring the head. These two individuals bypassed the normal greeting and reception desk and moved directly to a lone office in the rear of the building, avoiding the few people that were inside. When the door closed behind them, the tall man pressed his hand on the long book case against the eastern wall and it slid easily to the side, revealing a secret tunnel. The two figures entered the tunnel and waited until the bookcase closed and locked before the lights came on inside the tunnel, revealing a tram like train which the two individuals climbed into wordlessly. The red cloaked man activated the tram and it began to move quickly along the track.

The walls passed in a blur as the train accelerated to forty miles an hour, curving gracefully around corners and descending into the tunnel. No words were spoken between the two as they rode. Twenty-two minutes later the tram began to slow and eventually stopped outside the heavy steel door. They stepped off the tram and moved to the door, the red cloaked man entering a code into the console on the side. The door made several clicking sounds before a hissing noise signaled it was unlocked. They stepped aside as the four foot thick door swept to the right and allowed them passage. Two other red cloaked men met them, bridles on their bare arms, their red cloaks brushing at the dust on the floor. They carried cylindrical objects in their hands, as well as strange looking weapons strapped across their backs. Words were exchanged; the two men bowed to the smaller figure almost reverently and moved out of their path.

They continued down the tunnel as one of the red cloaked men they had passed lifted his wrist to his lips and spoke several words. As they approached the second steel door, it swung open to reveal three more red cloaked men, each armed the same way. The oldest of the trio stepped into their path.

"State your business Captain." The man spoke firmly. "The Council is in session."

"I have an urgent message for the Senate Lieutenant." The man answered, "For the Royal Steward himself."

The younger man's eyes grew a little wider and he glanced at the smaller figure next to his fellow soldier. "Is ... is it..."

The older man smiled. "It is my brother."

The reaction in the young soldier was instantaneous. He spun on his heels and looked at the two others. "Open it quickly." He stammered.

The two men with him scrambled to get the thick door to open and the Lieutenant turned back to his superior. His eyes went to the smaller figure again and he bowed his head deeply. "The way is clear. You will have no more interruptions."

The captain nodded in reply and waited for the smaller figure to move smoothly through the door.

The entrance into the Senate Hall was a long corridor lined with marble statues of long dead men and women, and brightly colored flags and carpets. The colored glass windows cast a myriad of rainbows to dancing across the walls. The huge fountain in the center of the room sprouted clear fresh water that escaped through four separate drains. Dozens of lively and colorful flowers decorated the base of the fountain as they moved past.

They moved past the fountain, through an archway that led into the Senate Hall. The room was circular in shape, filled with comfortable chairs arranged in a semi circle around a single elaborate gold encrusted chair that was empty. To the right of that empty chair sat another chair, plain in design with the older looking man occupying it at the moment. The three dozens heads, men and women alike turned to watch as they approached the center of the room. The older man sitting in the lone chair, his long white hair held in a pony tail, his face showing the wrinkles of decades of life, but his dark gray eyes filled with the wisdom of centuries looked at the captain as he came to a stop.

"Captain ... what is the meaning of this?" The man asked his voice booming and powerful for one who looked so old.

"I ... I bring news Steward." He replied hesitantly.

"News that could not wait until this Senate was finished?" The old man asked firmly.

"Forgive ... forgive me Steward ... I thought only..."

The smaller figured turned to look at him before stepping forward quickly. "My brother Andreus is trained to follow orders Steward, where I am not." The female voice spoke now ... echoing in the chamber loudly for someone so small. "I demanded he bring me here."

This comment brought a sweep of murmurs through the gathered men and women in the chamber as the old man got to his feet and reached for the ivory cane that rested against the side of the desk to his left. His gray eyes glared at the figure with intense scrutiny.

"When does a civilian women demand a Centurion to bring her before the Senate!" A male voice echoed from the seats surrounding them. "This is highly irregular!"

The old man moved closer to the still cloaked woman, a young woman by the sounds of her voice. "I know your voice child, as I know your scent." The old man spoke. "Reveal yourself to this Senate. You are in no danger here."

The young woman reached up slowly to pull open the cloak and allow it to fall from her shoulders to dangle on the piece of fabric tied around her neck. She reached up and pulled back the hood to reveal deeply tanned and flawless skin of rich bronze color. Her raven black hair spilled out, falling away to cascade past her shoulders to end just above her buttocks. The dress she wore was more of a wrap than anything else, elegant leather straps with carvings on them across her waist and her exposed shoulders. The simple yellow dress attached to this shoulder strap and plunged deeply between her jutting mounds, exposing the tanned cleavage of her firm full conical breasts. The skin of her face was as perfect as that of her body, smooth and silky, enclosing soft full red lips, and breathtaking azure blue eyes. The gasps from the assembled men and women did not go unnoticed.

"Aricia," The old man spoke softly, with a distinct hint of pleasure in his voice. "It has been many years."

"It has Holy One." She answered.

"How old are you now child?" He asked, moving closer to her.

The young woman smiled shyly. "I have just passed one hundred and ten moons Holy One." She replied.

The old man looked at her keenly. "There is something different about you child." He spoke slowly. "You are no longer the impetuous young wolf that once ran these halls. The change ... the change is recent too."

"The sister of Atropos is not welcome within these walls." Another voice called out from the surrounding chairs.

The old man watched as the red cloaked Centurion's arm flashed a yellow/gold and his Shi Viska appeared, his eyes changing and fangs extending from his lips. He held up his hand quickly. "Stay your anger Andreus." He spoke to him. "The sister of Atropos is always welcome here though her brother is not! Keep your tongues!" He snapped to the assembled men and women.

Aricia cast her eyes on the assembled men and women. "I am not aware that the betrayal of my brother has forever cursed his kin within these walls. I do not bear that same betrayal, nor does my father or mother, though this Senate saw fit to strip them of all that was theirs. And my remaining brothers still serve the will of this Senate to this day, without question! We are and always have been loyal to our race. Never again question that loyalty with your words, for if you do I will rip out your tongues with my teeth." Aricia's fangs extended and her azure blue eyes darkened.

The old man smiled at her words, delivered most powerfully and without fear. He had known Aricia was strong and fearless, much like her father. She was a proud wolf and backed down from no one even as a child. The reaction of the men and women was predictable, and several Senators came to their feet in protest, though many more remained in their seats, nods of agreement at Aricia's words touching their heads.

"I demand this whelp be expelled from this Hall!" The older man yelled from near the top. He was a pudgy man and he stared down the long stairs toward the floor where Aricia stood. "She has disgraced this hall with her words and disrespected all of us."

"I will expel you if you do not cease your ranting Dilios!" The old man snapped. "Her words ring true, and you will not speak ill of the niece of the Guardian of the Line in my presence. Do I make myself clear?"

The man's mouth snapped shut as if he'd just swallowed a bug. The man may have been old, but he was still the most powerful shifter within their midst's, and no one dared challenge him as the Steward of the Throne.

The old man looked back to Aricia. "Tell me child ... why have you come here to this hall?"

"Holy One I have felt my Uncle die." Aricia spoke softly.

The old man's eyes went wide, "Dymas, The Guardian of the Line?" He gasped.

Aricia stepped toward him quickly and shook her head. "Not Dymas Holy One," She spoke slowly and he detected the sadness in her voice, "Androcles has fallen." She answered.

"My sorrow goes out to you my child, but Androcles was lost over four decades ago." He replied. "No one knows what happen to him. How do you know this, you ... you have never met either of your uncles?"

Aricia looked at him, almost hesitant to answer. "Holy One ... I have ... he has come Holy One."

"Who has come child?"

"The Descended One, the heir to the throne of King Leonidas!" Aricia spoke confidently.

The old man's eyes twinkled and he smiled. "How would you know this little one?" He asked. "You are just beyond a hundred years old, barely past the age that you can take a mate. Your telepathic abilities will not even begin to manifest themselves until you are have another two hundred years behind you. You..."

"I have touched his mind Holy One, touched their minds." Aricia spoke urgently. "He has reached out to me in his dreams, in their dreams. I can see it as clearly as I stand here looking at you now."

"Then allow me to see these dreams." The old man spoke amused. "I'm sure you are mistaken. Your Uncle Dymas would have contacted me if this was the case."

Aricia stepped up to him without hesitation and bowed her head. The old man reached up and put his palm on her forehead. Their people were all telepathic, the level of the abilities based on a tiered structure, but many chose not to advance this skill beyond the first or second tier because of the great energy it needed. Six was the highest tier anyone had ever achieved and that, after only centuries of life and study. He was considered the upper most of all twenty-two remaining tier six telepaths and he smiled when he reached out with his mind gently and found a solid black wall around Aricia's mind.

"Lower your mental shields Little One." He spoke still amused.

Aricia looked at him puzzled, "But Holy One, they are lowered."

The old man's eyes looked confused. "That isn't possible Aricia. You blocked me with far stronger shields than you should have at your age."

"Holy One I swear to you, I have lowered all shields to my mind." Aricia spoke softly.

The old man reached out again, touching her forehead once more and probing deeper. The barrier was powerful, more powerful than any he had seen in untold years. It was as if a black wall surrounded her mind, a black wall that appeared utterly seamless. This was not of her doing ... something was protecting her mind from him, shielding her thoughts from his gentle probes. Something very strong willed ... very determined. Not surrendering. Not retreating against his stronger presence. The old man's eyes grew wider as he probed deeper; attempting to bypass the wall, move around it. No matter where he moved, the wall was there, unbroken and defiant, almost daring him to try and smash through, daring him to assault Aricia's mind, and promising untold agony if he did.

He opened his eyes once more and looked at her. "Who has been instructing you Aricia?" He asked softly, so that only she could hear him.

"Instructing me Holy One," Aricia looked at him confused. "What do you mean? I have received no instruction. What is wrong Holy One? Please tell me."

"These dreams you say you have had child," He spoke. "Tell me of them."

Aricia looked at him. "Tell you of them?" She asked softly, hesitantly. "Can you not see them Holy One."

"I wish you to tell me what you see in these dreams." He spoke softly with a gentle smile.

"Holy One ... they are ... they are different. I see images ... my uncle's Shi Viska on the arm of someone else, glowing in use. I see much blood and I felt his ... his suffering. And then his joy and pride."

"Child that ... that is not possible, a Centurion's Shi Viska can only be used by him. It will not respond to another." He spoke.

"Holy One ... I know this. It is what I see in my dreams however." Aricia replied calmly,

and with far more poise than a wolf of her young age should have had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.