Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

LAS VEGAS

Dan and Tony sat at the small table only four meters from where the large stage was set up. The inside of the auction center was alive with music and filled with hundreds of men and women. The majority of them were humans, the rest the elf employees of the center itself. The female elves were scantily clad in almost transparent dresses, revealing their attributes for all to see as they carried trays of drinks and food to the hundreds of tables in the center. Smoking was obviously allowed and Danny saw dozens of men with thick cigars, and some even holding pipes. All of the slaves working the floor had the standard Alliance drug dispenser attached to the back of their necks. It was really no larger than some of the cell phones that Danny had seen in the 21st century. It was anchored into their skin and the small tube that pumped the drug into their systems was hidden from plain view.

Dan and Tony both swept their eyes across the massive room slowly, taking in all they could see. They each had a small TAP camera attached to their foreheads just above their eyebrows, and the feed from these cameras was going directly back to their suite where Leena was monitoring it with a sophisticated laptop computer set up.

"Leena are you getting this?" Dan asked softly, the noise of the auction center covering his words completely.

"It's coming in quite clear." Leena's voice echoed in his implant. She sounded excited and out of breath.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked.

"We've ... we've never been able to get pictures like these from inside an auction center Daniel." Leena replied. "Not with this clarity."

"We're going to do slow sweeps of the room. If you see anyone of dubious fame make sure you mark their location and feed us some Intel if you are able." Dan spoke.

"I'm doing that now." Leena replied.

"Where's Radama?"

"He is coordinating with those we have working in the hotel's operations area." Leena told him. "He will insure our escape is completely vetted. He is quite thorough ... for a High Elf."

Dan and Tony looked at each other and smiled at the tone of arrogance in her voice. "Do I detect a slight air of superiority in your voice there Leena?" Dan asked.

"Not at all," Leena answered. "I'm merely stating a fact."

The music became louder and they saw a man jump up onto the stage. He looked to be in his forties, muscular with just a slight bulge at his waistline. "Welcome! Welcome!" He spoke loudly, his voice carrying through the center.

"Here we go." Dan spoke.

"That is Ambrose." Leena's voice sounded in their ears. "He is the leader of the Skulls, and perhaps the cruelest of them all."

"He doesn't look like much." Tony spoke as he sipped his drink.

"We have confirmed he is responsible for the deaths of at least three hundred and twelve elves and humans." Leena replied. "The last person to cheat him was flayed alive and then tossed into a pit with two very hungry Grizz beasts."

"Nice guy." Tony commented.

"Nice is not a word I would use to describe him Anthony." Leena spoke, her voice dripping with arrogance once more. "You would do well to listen to me and stick with our mission."

Dan and Tony looked at one another over the table, Tony making a show of pompous superiority with his face. Dan chuckled as they turned back to listen to the man on the stage.

"We have a new day for you folks!" Ambrose shouted dramatically, "A new day and some outstanding new slaves for your viewing pleasure! My men will be circulating, so if you see anything that perks your interest ... or your sex drive ... let them know! And here they are!"

The side door to the stage slid open and Dan and Tony watched as three rows of slaves were led out in single file. There looked to be about sixty of them, male and female, the females wearing only a transparent wrap, and the males wore what amounted to a loin cloth. All of them had the drug dispenser attached to the backs of their neck and appeared docile. Danny detected her scent almost immediately in the rush of air the doors provided as they opened. His keen eyes quickly found her in the last row and his eyes grew a little wider. The picture Vengal had given him did not due his daughter justice in the least.

Anuk stood at least five foot eight, her rust colored red hair flowing elegantly over her shoulders to the top of her incredibly firm ass. The wrap did nothing to hide the flat muscular abdomen, or her incredibly firm breasts. Her stiff nipples poked at the transparent wrap, causing Danny to feel a tug in his groin. He admired her long tanned and muscular legs and the perfect "V" they formed at the junction of her crotch, not to mention she had the most incredible ass of any woman he had ever see, muscular and firm and very prominent. Anuk had no hair between her thighs, her womanhood exposed for all to see. She walked with the other slaves as if this was the most normal thing in the world, allowing hundreds of others to gawk at her near naked body, and then Danny noticed her eyes. They were cerulean blue in color, just like the picture Vengal had given him, but they were blank eyes now, no emotion in them whatsoever. Dan knew this was due to the drug, and he felt his anger spike at what had been done to this beautiful young elf.

"I have her." Dan finally spoke, "Last row, sixth from the end."

There was a pause and they heard Leena gasp in their ears. "Yes! It's her ... by the gods it's her! Oh Anuk."

Danny and Tony both could hear the anguish in Leena's voice. "Leena..." Tony spoke now. "Stay with us Leena. We need you to pull this off."

There was a long pause and they looked at each other. "Thank ... thank you Anthony." Her voice came back on the COM. It was stronger now, and more in control. "Thank you for reminding me of our purpose. It ... it's been so long since I have seen her."

"I know the feeling Leena." Tony answered. "Just hang with us and we'll get this done."

"Ok..." Dan spoke. "I'm going to do my thing. Leena ... monitor what I say and guide me if I need it."

"I'll be ready." Leena spoke. "Anthony ... can you move to the slave entrance and pass your camera into the rooms beyond? Pictures of the interior of the slave pens could come in useful in the future."

Tony got as they got to their feet. "I'm on it."

"Only the wealthiest will be allowed to approach the slaves while they are on show." Leena told them. "Of which the two of you are as far as the Skulls are concerned. You need to act like it. Be arrogant ... be powerful. Daniel ... show interest in the others as you make your way to Anuk, do not focus entirely on her until you reach her. Touch the others, inspect them."

"Touch them?" Dan asked surprised as he moved closer.

"Daniel it is a slave auction. We are considered property." Leena spoke calmly. "Would you purchase something without first inspecting it? I was under the impression you were an experienced operator."

"Leena..." Dan started to say.

"As distasteful as it is to you Daniel, you are a man. When was the last time you got to fondle a female without worrying about the consequences? You must do it or we will not succeed." Leena's voice echoed in his ear.

"Shit!" Dan swore as he approached the line of slaves with roughly a dozen other men and women.

Danny was aware of the half dozen very serious looking Skulls gang members that surrounded the stage. All of them very heavily armed and watching the men and women who had approached intently. He stepped up to the first female elf, a dark haired beauty and let his eyes linger on her for a moment. Dan was asked to act before in the course of his countless missions with Martin before they had come here, and he drew on that acting now. He detached himself as he reached up and squeezed the elf's arm and then her thigh. He turned her around, seemingly inspecting her firm breasts, his hands lifting them and measuring them. He tried to move slowly, watching as some of the others also inspected the elves, some even reaching between the elves' thighs and fondling their most private areas.

Dan skipped over the next two blond elves, making his face show displeasure at them and moved to the next dark haired female elf. He did the same as before, but this time he fondled the female elf as the others had before nodding his head to himself and moving on. It took him six agonizing minutes to move down the line until he came to Anuk. He paused and looked at her from the floor for a long moment, his heart racing as he gazed at her, but keeping his face emotionless and empty. He stepped up to her and turned her around to face him. Her head immediately lowered and she looked at the floor.

"She will not meet your eyes Daniel." Leena's voice spoke in his implant. "The drug conditions them to be subservient in every way."

Dan reached out and ran his hand over Anuk's leg, squeezing her thigh and feeling the power in them. He had seen others step up onto the stage and he did as well now, towering over her five foot eight height easily. He walked around her twice, squeezing her shoulders and roughly pawing at her breasts. Anuk's cinnamon scent was filling his head in a rush, causing every nerve ending in his body to ignite. Dan had never felt this way before, not even in the most passionate moments with Julie or Anja. It was like his entire body was alive and on fire. Dan finally lowered his hand to her thighs and as gently as he could he ran his finger along her pussy lips. Dan saw her flinch slightly and wetness coated his finger unexpectedly. He brought his hand away slowly, not wanting to draw attention to himself and nodded his head in approval as he stepped off the stage.

"Motion one of the guards over now." Leena's voice told him. "Ask him about her. Do not move directly into asking about money, he will become suspicious. Tell him you find her interesting. Let him lead you into talk of cost."

Dan found the nearest guard and motioned him over. The man looked at a data pad that he carried and then walked over to the hulking black man.

"What can I do for you Mister Williams?" The man asked respectfully.

"This wench here," Dan spoke motioning to Anuk. "I find her interesting." He used the key word that Leena had told him to use and watched as the guard nodded.

"Of course sir," The man spoke. He looked at his data pad once more. "She is a rare find if I do say so myself sir. I was one of the lucky ones allowed to break her in when she arrived. You will have to use lubrication however, as it appears she does not respond well enough to stimuli even with the implant. Will that be an issue sir?"

Dan shook his head slowly, holding his hands behind his back, "Not at all. I rather like them tight." He spoke.

The guard chuckled. "She is that sir." He answered.

"Is there anything I should know about her?" Dan asked casually.

The guard looked around quickly as if he was making sure no one was listening to him. "She does not appear to care for men of your skin color sir. She has been uncooperative at times to the few dark skinned men of my guard unit. Perhaps you would care for another elf instead?"

Dan turned to look back to Anuk. He let his eyes linger on her for a long moment, her eyes staring at the floor. Dan shook his head slowly. "No ... I don't believe that will be a problem at all." He spoke slowly.

The guard smiled. "I see you don't mind the uncooperative ones sir."

Dan looked at the guard, trying to keep from ripping the man's throat out, "Not at all." He answered. "They scream louder."

"Daniel ... now is appropriate to ask about price." Leena spoke in his ear.

"And what would her price for the evening be?" Dan asked the guard.

"Her services for the evening will set you back four hundred thousand credits." The Guard said. "That does include one of our top suites and unlimited food and beverage however."

Dan heard Leena gasp in his ear, "Four hundred thousand!" Her voice said in disbelief. "That's outrageous!"

"If I may inquire as to why such a high price is being asked?" Dan spoke smoothly.

"We were able to discover that her father is a very high ranking figure among the Wood Elves sir." The Guard answered. "Ambrose is expecting a senior Alliance member to arrive in two days to take her back with him. He figured we could make some extra money for those two days."

Leena again let out with a sharp intake of breath. "They know that General Vengal is her father." She said.

Dan smiled. "Is that so?" He said, "An excellent plan by Mister Ambrose, an excellent plan indeed."

"He thought so sir." The guard spoke. "Will you be interested Mister Williams?"

Danny nodded as he handed over his credit disc, "Most assuredly." He replied. "If the Alliance is interested in her, then she must be very special. In fact ... I will extend my stay here and take her for the two days."

The guard looked at him wide eyed as he took the disc and slid it into the slot on his pad, his eyes widening a little when he saw the amount of credits the disc held. He looked quickly to Dan. "You are sure that is what you would like to do sir?"

Dan nodded. "I believe I might enjoy breaking this young elf in." He spoke.

"Would there be anything else I might be able to help you with sir?" He asked hopefully.

Dan turned as Tony came up to them. "This is my partner Mister Collins."

The guard nodded at Tony, "A pleasure sir. Have you made a selection as well?" He asked, looking at the second extremely tall and bald black man.

Tony looked at Dan. "Did you get the red haired wench?"

Dan smiled. "Yes indeed. She might be worth the credits I have paid for her."

Tony looked at the guard. "Add the blond on the end. She appears willing enough to sate my appetite for tonight. Perhaps I will get another for tomorrow or keep her. I'll see how she holds up first."

"What are you doing?" Leena asked in their implants. "That is not necessary!"

The guard smiled even wider and added the cost to the disc. "Do you have your own suites here in the hotel sirs, or can I offer you two of our own."

"We are staying next door at the Palazzo." Dan replied. "I have a fondness for that hotel that dates back a couple of years. Will that be an issue?"

The Guard shook his head. "Not at all sir, Mister Ambrose owns the Palazzo as well."

"Excellent." Dan said. "What is your fee?"

"Those of us who work this part of the operation get one percent of your cost sir. It's very lucrative for us. That's why we are the best." The guard answered proudly. "We are allowed to accept gratuity from the customers if they see fit."

Dan forced a smile. "I believe it fits then. We've come a long way and if this elf turns out to be as exciting as you say, you'll have made an otherwise boring business trip eventful."

"Business sir?" The guard asked. "Would I be overstepping my bounds if I asked what business you are in?"

"Tell him it is none of his business!" Leena spoke.

"Not at all," Dan answered. "Joseph and I deal in rare minerals. Diamonds mostly, but we dabble in other things as well. Our main customers are on the eastern seaboard, but we've drawn interest from some buyers out here."

"A profitable business I see." The guard spoke.

"Yes it is." Dan replied. "Add another ten thousand for yourself and bring us two bottles of your best wine when you deliver the elves to our suites." Dan spoke holding out the second disc. "I am in suite 4291, and my partner Mister Collins is in suite 4293 next door."

The guard's eyes lit up at this and he bobbed his head happily. "I will see to it sir."

"How long do we have before you deliver them?" Tony asked.

"I can have them to your suite within the hour sir." The guard spoke.

Dan smiled. "Excellent. It will give us time to gamble in your fine casino before we indulge ourselves."

The guard nodded and handed back the disc after removing his ten thousand credit tip. "I'll begin processing the transfer right now sir."

Dan nodded. "We'll stop off for a few games of Blackjack, and then return to our suites."

"We'll say one hour."

The guard nodded and turned to move away. Dan looked at Tony as they too headed out of the auction center.

"That was very foolish Daniel. You did not do as I instructed." Leena's voice spoke in their ears. "However a ten thousand credit tip will entice him to be very receptive towards whatever you ask. Especially if he can get more credits from you."

"That was the idea." Dan spoke softly, becoming perturbed with Leena's attitude. "We have enough juice for both of them right?"

"We have three doses." Leena answered. "That is more than enough."

"Is Radama back?"

"I'm making my way back now Daniel." Radama's voice cut into their conversation.

"How's our exit look Ray?" Tony asked. Many of the Genomes and humans and even some of the elves had taken to calling Radama "Ray" for short. At first he was angered at this until Dysea had explained it was a means of affection and respect being showed to him by those who used it.

"I have tapped into their cameras and looped the feed for this floor." Radama replied. "When we are ready I can switch the live feed to the looped one and we will have six minutes to make our way from our rooms to the sub levels of the hotel. Once there we can make our way through the underground rail system that used to be here. We have three Hoppers waiting at our designation point."

Dan nodded as they walked into the casino portion of the center. "We'll hit a hand or two of Blackjack and then move back to your location." He spoke. "Be ready to move." Tony did not notice how Dan brought the finger he had used to rub Anuk to his nose and inhale deeply, nor did he see him slide the finger into his mouth. The cinnamon scent and flavor caused Dan's heart to race as they walked into the casino. There was something very different about this elf, something very different indeed.

TWENTY MILES SOUTH OF EDEN (FORMERLY JUNCTION CITY UTAH)

" ... Not a lot of notice Admiral," Martin spoke from inside the armored Hopper that had been transformed into a communications platform. He sat in the high backed chair, Dysea standing behind him.

"I know Marty, but after talking with Paul and Anisa it's something I feel we need to do." Admiral Wallace spoke.

Martin looked at Dysea briefly before turning back to the small monitor. "Meaning no disrespect sir, you're asking me to possibly endanger everything we have built here over one woman's family. A woman I might add, that until a few hours ago was working with the scum we are fighting."

"Martin we convinced Deval of her treachery before he left. In doing so, he gave us access to everything she had been working on the last ten years." Wallace spoke. "Paul has been through many of the experiments, and none of them were conducted on elves. The majority of her work was done in agriculture, news ways to produce crops and genetically engineered plants and such."

"Then how is it she reached so high a place within their government Admiral?" Dysea asked from next to Martin.

Wallace sat back in the chair he occupied. "She was Deval's main squeeze." Wallace answered. "Believe me he was none to happy about it either. Marty ... getting her to work with us would be a very large coup. Her knowledge on the internal workings of the Alliance government could be invaluable."

"She could also bring all of you down." Martin said.

Wallace nodded. "I'm aware of that, but we're within a few weeks of taking back complete control of the station. Once we do that ... we'll be in a far better position to dictate what is happening."

"How many total Admiral?" Martin asked.

"Five." Wallace replied. "I can't order you to do this Marty. You've done amazing things down there, and I won't ask you to put what you have in jeopardy."

"How do we know her family will even agree to this?" Martin asked.

"After listening to Deval, I believe the only thing keeping them alive was the influence their daughter exerted within the government." Wallace answered. "Selene was not well liked among the other ministers, and we may have stumbled upon a gold mine without even realizing it."

"The Admiral has a point Nauta Melme." Dysea spoke softly, Martin turning to look at her. "Alliance politics are not what you are used too. There is always a struggle within their own ranks to acquire more power. And if it comes at the cost of another, they do not care."

"There are two locations Marty, two klicks apart. Her parents are at one, and then a younger brother with a wife and child." Wallace spoke. "They are located in New Memphis; both locations are near the river. I'm sending you the exact data now. Deval's Raptor won't land for another seven hours."

"How do we know he hasn't already contacted his government and told them to act?" Martin asked.

"We haven't picked up any long range communications from his Raptor to earth." Wallace replied. "I'm guessing he wants to deal with this personally."

Martin nodded slowly, "Alright Admiral." He said. "I'll put something together and try to get it done sir. Will you question how I do it?"

"Have I ever done that Marty?" Wallace asked.

Martin looked at the screen. "No sir you haven't"

"And I'm not going to start now." Wallace told him. "If you are able, inform me when you and if you are successful. It will be another leverage point we can use to get Selene to work with us willingly."

Martin nodded. "Yes sir."

"Thank you Martin. Good luck my boy."

The image faded and Martin turned in his seat to Dysea. "What do you think Melda Min?"

"Your Admiral seems like a wise man my love." She replied. "Has he ever misled you in the past?"

Martin shook his head, "Never." He answered instantly.

"Can we do such a thing in so short a time?" She asked.

Martin nodded, "Easily. We've conducted missions before on very short notice. The question is who goes with us?"

"The Drow Nauta Melme," Dysea answered. "I believe them Martin. To travel for so long and protect those innocents as they did." Dysea shook her head. "They could have easily abandoned them to their fates and they would have found us much sooner if their intent was anything but honorable. And there is something different about them as well. Something changed."

"I thought you didn't like the Drow?" Martin asked.

"It is true that our histories have never been friendly." Dysea answered. "My ... my experiences with Aihola, as short as they were, have changed my view of them. You saw how they reacted when I told them she was alive and safe, the concern on their faces. That is not something one usually sees in a Drow warrior."

"I did notice that." He said. "And I agree; I get a good feeling from them. And I'd know if they were lying anyway. I'll brief Julie, I'll lead a team and she'll take one as well. Kenny will be our flight, and he can bring Julie and Anja when he comes to pick us up. We'll take this Tari and his second officer Lynwe. The rest will return to Eden with you."

"You ... you don't wish me to come." Dysea asked.

Martin shook his head. "No for several reasons. As close to Wood Elf territory as New Memphis is, you could very well be recognized. We are the ones everyone seems to look to for leadership, though I'm quite sure they look at you for more than that," He told her wagging his eyebrows. Dysea leaned over and punched his arm. "If anything happens, I will need to be focused and not gawking at your luscious body."

Dysea smiled and moved closer to him, settling herself into his lap. "I will hold you to your promise Nauta Melme." She said running her tongue along his jaw line.

"I intend to keep that promise Melda Min." Martin spoke, kissing ever softly.

Dysea nodded. "I will contact Julie and have her meet you here while you gather your teams." She said.

Martin squeezed her firm body in his arms one last time before getting to his feet and heading out of the refitted Hopper.

LAS VEGAS

Danny answered the chime on the suite door and after making sure that Radama and Leena were safely in the other room, he went to the door. As it slid aside he saw the guard from the auction center standing in the hallway, Anuk standing slightly behind him to his right. He saw the other two Skulls as well, their weapons in view but nit directed at him in any way.

"Ah ... you have arrived, excellent." Dan spoke. "I've been looking forward to this."

"Here she is Mister Williams." The guard spoke. "I had her cleaned up and changed into a suitable outfit, not that she'll remain in it for very long I would imagine."

Danny chuckled. "Indeed." He spoke. He stepped aside. "Please bring her in."

The man grabbed Anuk's arm and started forward, but she did not move. "I will not ... I will not let that Negro touch me. They ... they are vile and disgusting." Her voice came out softly but with some firmness to it.

The guard's eyes went wide at her words and he squeezed her arm tightly, causing Anuk to wince in pain and nearly double over. "You will do as you are told elf bitch!" He snarled. "He has bought your services for the night, and I for one hopes he uses you in every orifice that you have!" The guard looked at Dan, who quickly hid the flash of anger on his face. "My apologies sir, I..."

Anuk let out a small scream and leaped at Dan, raking her fingernails down his face and leaving three gashes, blood instantly blossoming out. The guard reacted quickly; horror is his eyes and clubbed her on the back of the head with his weapon, dropping her to the floor. He turned to face Dan, who had a murderous look on his face as he glared at Anuk on the floor.

"Mister Williams ... I ... I can not apologize enough sir!" The man stammered. He looked at Anuk and kicked her viciously in the side. "I will see to it she is severely punished for this!"

"No!" Dan growled. "I would like that pleasure."

"Sir ... please allow me to return your credits to you and allow you to choose another of our females at half cost to you." He spoke turning to glare at Anuk. "Her actions ... her actions will cause me great harm."

"No." Dan spoke again. "This will go no further." Dan bent down and took Anuk's hair in his hand, wrenching her head back. She gasped in pain and tried to reach for his hands, her eyes focusing on his face. "She is not drugged?" He asked.

"She is strong willed sir, and sometimes she is able to overcome the effect of the drug." The guard answered. "I apologize to you sir; it is not something we were told to reveal."

Dan smiled cruelly. "I will punish her for her actions trust me." He spoke. "Bring her into my suite."

The guard bent over and grabbed Anuk's arm, yanking her to her feet none to gently, her red hair flailing all over. "I hope he fucks you in the ass elf bitch, and makes you bleed."

The guard shoved Anuk through the door, his two men following him past Danny. They entered the suite fully, the guard practically dragging Anuk into the center of the room. He turned and his eyes went wide when he saw the silenced K12 come up in Dan's hand, and the head of one of his men disappeared in a fine mist of blood and brain matter. He saw Tony step from the adjoining door, also holding a silenced K12 and the head of his second man also blew apart like an overripe melon, showering both him and Anuk with blood and bits of bone. His eyes settled on Dan as he brought his K12 level with his head.

"I will give you exactly three seconds to release her." Dan spoke, his voice cold and unyielding.

"I'll ... I will kill her!" He yelled, scrambling to get his own weapon to come up, and leveling it at Anuk's head. "Don't move! If you shoot me I will kill her!"

"No ... I don't think so. I'm going to put a slug through your medulla oblongata that will sever your spinal cord. Your brain won't know you are dead, therefore you won't be able to do shit." Dan spoke and his finger caressed the trigger. The 40mm Teflon coated bullet punched through the guard's face half way up his nose. The slug tore out the back of his neck, leaving him still standing there staring at Danny. It took several seconds for his body to finally get the message and he dropped like a limp noodle to the floor.

Anuk's cerulean eyes focused on Danny and with another howl she lunged at him. This time however Danny was ready and he backhanded her with little effort, sending her flying across the room just as the bedroom door of the suite opened and Leena and Radama rushed out.

"Anuk!" Leena cried, going immediately to her cousin. She rushed to her side as she curled into a fetal position on the floor, glaring at Danny with anger in her eyes. "What have you done?" She screamed.

Dan was next to her in the blink of an eye. "I don't know what her problem is, but you'd better get her under control quickly!"

Leena saw the three nasty cuts on his face and her eyes showed confusion. "What ... what happened to your face?"

"She happened!" Dan growled. He got back to his feet and turned as Tony slid the door to the suite shut. "Radama ... help Leena treat them." Danny spoke. "We need to purge the drug quickly and then get out of here before someone comes looking for these three idiots."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.