Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

EDEN MOON BASE

"It is very impressive." Marcus spoke as his amber eyes took in the control room where the production of the Raptors was taking place. He could see that the center stretched as far back as even his keen eyes could detect, and there were control rooms like the one he now stood in spaced every few hundred meters. At the various stations on the floor below he could see dozens of elves working with various humans standing at different points within the massive room. Much of the production was automated, and the elves were used for the extreme manual labor of hoisting large metal components from one conveyor to another. "I noticed you do not have any security on the production floor itself. Why?"

"It's not needed." William told him. "Our drug allows the elves the most freedom of movement on the station, and we do not have to monitor every elf's progress. The way it was explained to me by my people, the drug works at almost the sub conscious level. When they are given a task, no matter what it is, the elves feel an overpowering urge to complete that task, regardless of whether they want to or not."

Marcus looked at him. "There are always exceptions to the rules." He spoke evenly.

William nodded. "Yes there are. That is why each elf is equipped with a micro receiver when they arrive on Eden. That receiver is linked to a tiny explosive charge implanted into their necks right next to the two main carotid and jugular veins. A small radio burst and that charge explodes. End of problem."

Marcus nodded in approval. "Efficient." He spoke turning to face William. "I understand you were Hunter's Commanding officer for some time."

William nodded slowly and Marcus detected the slight twitch in his jaw line at the mention of Hunter's name. "Ten years total, off and on."

"And yet he betrayed you at the end."

"He damn near beat me to death." William told him. "Then he sabotaged my station, took thousands of metric tons of supplies and almost my entire fleet of Raptors. You're damn right he betrayed me, and if I ever come across him again, I'll string him up by his guts and watch him die."

The door to the control room opened and the armed man in fatigues walked in. Marcus watched as he went directly to Wallace.

"Admiral ... we have a situation in D corridor, section twenty-two." The man spoke.

"What is it?"

"An elf at the end of his dosage period is refusing to take commands. He killed a guard and took his weapon and is now holding four hostages."

"How did the guard allow him to get his weapon?" William snapped his face angry now Marcus saw.

"He violated protocols Admiral." The guard spoke carefully. It was obvious to Marcus that the soldier feared his commanding officer.

"You're damn right he did! Fuck!" William swore. He looked at Marcus. "I have to apologize for this Colonel Marcus; I gave additional instructions to be extra alert during your stay here. This should not be happening."

"Did I understand you said he was at the end of his dosage period?" Marcus spoke. "What exactly does that mean?"

"Each dose of X19 last for 72 hours. In the last two hours of that period the elves can become hard to handle if they haven't gotten another dose. X19 is very addictive; it's how it was designed. If they don't get the next dose they can lose control." William explained. "That corridor is nearby, would you care to observe?"

Marcus couldn't hide his surprise at being invited to see this. It was an obvious failure in security and a flaw in the drug, but Wallace was not hiding it. "I'm surprised you would allow that." He said finally.

"Why not?" William spoke. "It's a flaw. I'm not going to try and hide a flaw in something just to look good. This drug works and works well ... but it does have its flaws. This just happens to be one of them."

"What will you do with the elf?" Marcus asked as William motioned towards the door.

"He's killed a guard." William replied. "There's only one punishment on this station."

It took them only a matter of minutes to move down several corridors and make three turns and then they arrived at the location. Marcus could hear shouting and he saw four armed soldiers with their weapons leveled at a large male elf that now held a bloody assault rifle to the head of an older human male kneeling in front of him. The body of a soldier was on the gray floor, a large pool of blood spreading outward from his prone form.

The obvious officer came up to Wallace as he approached. "He's lost it Admiral! He's not responding to any commands now. He keeps demanding that we bring him more X19, but he won't let the others go until we do."

Marcus watched as William's jaw twitched again in obvious anger. "Why haven't you activated the charge?" He demanded.

"We're afraid the explosive charge will cause his finger to pull the trigger and kill the hostage." The officer replied. "And none of my detachment wants to risk a head shot."

William sighed heavily. "Colonel I must apologize for this situation. It's embarrassing."

"Unexpected events can not be planned for." Marcus spoke. "That you have not tried to hide this from me says quite a bit."

William looked at him. "Yeah well ... that doesn't help me now." He said. He looked at the officer. "Give me your sidearm."

The officer didn't hesitate and handed over the K12 automatic. William took two steps and brought the K12 up in one smooth motion. He fired two shots from the automatic and the results were quite effective. The first round from the K12 hit the hostage in the leg and caused the man to slump forward screaming in pain. The elf lost his grip on the man's collar as he fell forward and it exposed him for all to see. The second round from the K12 punched squarely into the elf's chest, blowing him backwards, blood erupting from his chest in fountains. William turned to the officer. "Activate the charge now!" He ordered.

The captain didn't hesitate and his thumb plunged down on the small button of the box he held in his hand. Marcus heard two small pops and watched as the neck of the elf burst apart ghastly, blood showering the walls at an explosive rate. The male elf had not fallen down from the bullet to the chest, and his hands dropped the rifle they had been holding when his neck exploded in two different directions and his blood began to fountain from the two massive holes. It took only seconds for him to drop to the floor clearly dead, his blood still leaking onto the steel gray metal beneath him.

William handed the K12 back to the officer. "Get this mess cleaned up!" He spoke. "And make sure the elves are up to date on their doses!"

"Yes sir!"

William turned and moved a short distance away to speak with another officer that had arrived and Marcus stepped up to the first one. "May I?" He asked motioning to the K12 William had fired.

"Yes sir!" The officer spoke handing over the weapon.

Marcus made a show of inspecting the weapon and admiring it. He ejected the magazine and looked at the steel jacketed rounds carefully before reinserting it and holding it out to the officer. "Thank you." He said, before moving over to where Wallace was.

" ... make sure you check the dosage records for all the elves. I don't care if it takes all night." William was speaking to the second officer.

"Yes sir."

William turned to Marcus. "Again I must apologize for this incident Colonel."

"You handled it well." Marcus spoke honestly.

"It shouldn't have happened at all. I'm going to have to devise tighter control methods to monitor the dosage records of the elves." He said.

"I have some suggestions if you would be willing to hear them." Marcus spoke.

"I certainly would. We are supposed to meet Senator Graham and your Ministers for lunch. We can talk as we head for the restaurant." William spoke.

SOUTHERN UTAH

TEN MILES SOUTH OF CEDAR CITY

Martin held the steaming hot mug of coffee in his hand as he stood at the front of the armored Hopper. A large and detailed map of Cedar City was spread out on the hood, and Danny, the Master Chief, Radama, Anja and Julie and two other elf officers were gathered around the hood. All of them were drinking coffee or water and munching on ration bars.

"What's the word from the scouts?" Martin asked.

Ealin leaned forward and stabbed his finger on the map. As the executive officer for Martin's team he had appointed himself as Martin's administrative assistant as well. He gathered all the intelligence reports and other information that came in and went over it before it found its way to Martin. It was something he found he had a talent for, and even though Martin had told him it wasn't necessary; Ealin had continued to conduct the duties regardless.

"They have penetrated within half a mile of the city." Ealin spoke. "They report that there is no outward appearance that he knows we are coming."

Martin looked at him. "You're kidding right?"

Ealin shook his head. "All six teams of scouts report the same thing." He spoke. "They can see mortar and artillery positions inside the wall from their locations, but none of the positions are actually manned. The two teams we have inside the city confirm this as well."

"What about the heavy machine gun positions along the top of this wall?" Danny asked, tracing the map.

"They are occupied, but it appears the mercenaries are not at an increased level of readiness." Ealin replied. "Scouts report they can see the sentries smoking and joking as the Master Chief puts it."

"He doesn't believe we'll attack him." Martin said to no one in particular.

The others looked at him. "Skipper that's crazy; we've been going at this idiot for almost three months with raids and surgical strikes." Danny spoke. "He has to know we would come for his ass sooner or later."

"He thinks he has too many men for us to handle." Tony spoke now. "That and he thinks that wall of his will protect his lard butt."

Martin grinned. "Good ... let him think that he is nice and cozy. When we bring it down on his ass he'll change his tune." He said looking at Ealin. "What's the word from our people inside?"

Julie extended the small data pad over the hood of the Hopper to him. "They've formed into five separate cells." She told him, glancing at Ealin and seeing him nod. "These transmissions just came in this morning. When we begin our attack, they are going to move as many elves and innocents as they can to these five locations."

Martin leaned over the map and marked their locations on the laminated map of Cedar City. "Ealin ... make sure our battery commanders have these coordinates. I don't want stray shells landing and killing the people we are supposed to be saving. Advise them I'll have the ass of whoever misfires and drops artillery into these locations."

Ealin nodded with a grin. "I'll let them know."

Radama turned his head as his communications implant sounded in his ear. He listened for a few seconds and then looked at Martin. "Martin ... Leland is coming in with someone he says you should meet."

Martin nodded. "I wondered when they would make themselves known." He said. "Tell him to bring them in."

"What's up Skipper?" Danny asked.

"It is Dysea's former Ranger General Vengal." Martin replied. "He and a sizeable force of his Wood Rangers have been trailing us for twelve hour now. I told Leland to go out and meet him and bring him in." Martin sipped the coffee and made a face like he had just tasted shit. "Man ... who made this coffee!"

Anja looked at him across the hood. "If one more person tells me my coffee tastes like shit I'm going to get angry!" She retorted.

Martin looked across the hood at Anja and smiled at her. Her honey scent filled his nostrils and surprisingly he could not detect either Danny or Julie's scent on her. That surprised him somewhat and he saw Anja's jade green eyes smile back at him in a very alluring way. This caused his heart to skip a beat and the memories of her succulent flesh and tight body from that night so long ago screamed at him.

Martin looked away quickly as Leland broke from the treeline with two of his team and two tall elves. They Wood Elf Rangers were very capable looking and very well armed. Martin turned and watched as they came up to the small command group and stopped.

"Martin may I present General Vengal of the Wood Elf Rangers." Leland spoke.

Martin held out his hand without question. "It's a pleasure to meet you General. You could have saved yourself a chilly twelve hours and come in last night."

The dark haired elf hesitated, uncertainty in his eyes before he took the offered hand. "You ... you knew we were following you?" He asked.

"You and your troops are top notch General. It was totally by accident that they were detected." Martin said quickly, sensing it wouldn't be a good thing to say that compared to his scouts, the elves were toy soldiers.

"You and your forces tread very close to Cedar City Martin Hunter." Vengal spoke. "When I agreed to meet with you and told Leland this, I was under the impression I would be meeting you and Dysea in your new city."

Martin looked at the elf general, taking in his height and well muscled form, as well as they lines of experienced that etched across his face. This man had seen much combat and looked to be extremely capable. "Melda Min is currently in Mountain City on personal business for the two of us. That was the plan originally, but events change as you well know."

"You refer to my Queen as your Beloved One Martin Hunter." Vengal said. "Am I to understand you are claiming you and she are now Nute Ve Min?" (Bonded as One.)

Martin looked at Leland quickly and then back to Vengal. "Yes, I suppose you could say that? Does that pose a problem General?"

Vengal looked at Martin with a slightly surprised expression. "Then the rumors we have heard are true?" He said.

Martin nodded. "Yes they are true." He answered, looking somewhat embarrassed. "May I ask where you heard these rumors?"

Vengal couldn't hide the grin that crossed his face, "From Dysea's own mother." He answered. "I visited her before we left. She ... she is much more open minded in her views than most elves of her years and wisdom. I believe her first comment was "with Lyca Ohtar as their father and my daughter as their mother I will have powerful Indyo."

Martin looked surprised and embarrassed at the same time. "She said that?" He asked.

Vengal nodded. "She did indeed Martin Hunter, right before she demanded I bring her with us."

Martin looked stunned. "Wait a minute ... she came with you?" He asked.

Vengal nodded. "Without even meeting her, you have gained a very powerful spiritual leader among the Wood Elves. She understands, as many of us do, if you have taken the heart of our Queen, then you are powerful indeed. I had no choice but to bring her. I left her with six of my finest Rangers at the edge of your perimeter."

Martin turned to Ealin. "Ealin ... take a detachment and escort her and the General's men inside the perimeter. Make sure she has whatever she needs."

Ealin nodded quickly. "I will see to it Lyca Ohtar." He said and moved off quickly.

"You still refer to Dysea as Queen?" Radama asked softly.

Vengal met Radama's eyes. "Dysea will always be Queen in my eyes and the eyes of many, regardless of what that fool Council of Elders say. The child they have put in her place is so easily controlled and manipulated it boils my blood just thinking about it. She is an innocent in all that is happening, and when the time comes she should be spared. That is why we are here. And I see we have come at just the right time. You are no doubt preparing a battle plan to kill the fool in Cedar City?"

Martin nodded with a grin. "That we are." He said.

Vengal nodded. "Good. I have brought a hundred of my Wood Rangers with me, and we are eager to spill the blood of those who prey on my kind and others."

Martin stepped to the side a little and motioned to the map on the hood of the Hopper. "Then let's not waste anymore time." He said.

MOUNTAIN CITY

Tarifa stood beside Dysea and her mother in the small cargo bay watching as the Dragoons loaded the Hopper for trip back to Salina. The security was heavy, but Cantel had stationed them in a way as to not draw unwanted attention. Palina stood a short distance from them talking in whispers with Cantel, while Tarifa and Dysea said their goodbyes.

"I don't want you to go Dysea." Tarifa spoke softly, slipping her hand into Dysea's.

Dysea looked at her and smiled warmly. "I don't wish to go either, but your father and Telan will return tomorrow and it would be far too dangerous for me to stay. You know that Tarifa."

Tarifa nodded her head in understanding, but her eyes held sadness in them. "When will you or Martin be able to return?"

"If all goes well with the return to Salina then we can establish a permanent trading route. As Queen you can come and go as you please, and now that you are free of the drugs and your mind is clear, I have no doubt you will find ways to come see us, as long as you don't endanger yourself." Dysea told her. "I will return as often as I am able Tarifa, you know that. We will never abandon you."

Tarifa caressed her cheek as they looked at one another and she smiled brightly. "Dysea ... what happen with Aihola ... it..."

Dysea shook her head quickly. "The Alliance experiments on her cause even the most casual touch to ignite passions within her. She secretes a pheromone when this happens, and it was this pheromone that affected us, at least initially." She finished the sentence with a sly smile.

Tarifa returned the smile. "Then it was pleasant for you as well?"

Dysea nodded, and even under her tan she turned a small shade of red. "Even after our systems purged the pheromone she secretes when excited and made us immune to it you mean?" She spoke shyly. "Yes ... it was extremely pleasant for me."

Tarifa couldn't help but blush as well squeezing Dysea's hand. "What do we do?"

"I have seen this before, though not on as large a scale as with Aihola." Dysea spoke. "I sincerely doubt she even knows she secretes the pheromone. It is a typical Alliance method to be used as a means of control. You noticed the small scars on the inside of her thighs?"

Tarifa nodded. "Yes."

"That is where the electrodes were placed. Close to her center of pleasure." Dysea said. "She must have cut them out when she escaped, and now actual contact is needed to set her off." Dysea took the small data pad from her pack and typed on it for a moment. "These are ingredients for a potion to counteract her extreme sensitivity. Give it to her. I don't believe she is a threat to you, and she could make a valuable friend. I will see if Anja can produce something that will be more permanent for her when I return."

"I ... she..." Tarifa started to speak.

Dysea looked at her with her emerald eyes. "She stirs your blood, doesn't she Tarifa?"

Tarifa nodded slowly meeting her eyes. "I ... I don't know what it is about her." She spoke softly so that only Dysea could hear her, "Her scent drives me mad with desire and to me she tastes wonderful."

Dysea smiled and leaned close to Tarifa. "Then do not be afraid to explore this Tarifa." She said softly. "For you don't know what it could bring."

Tarifa took the pad and tucked it under her cloak with a smile. "You will do what I asked when you see Martin?"

Dysea nodded with a smile. "I will try Tarifa. I don't think I will be as proficient as you however. Nauta Melme is quite large."

Tarifa grinned and stepped forward to nuzzle Dysea's throat. "All it takes is practice Dysea, and patience." She said softly. "And think of the pleasure you will get in return."

Dysea chuckled softly. "Yes ... there is that to consider." She said. She reached up and stroked Tarifa's lips. "Be strong Tarifa? Don't let that sara quelet ner extinguish the light inside you." (bitter corpse of a man)

Tarifa smiled brightly. "That will not be a problem Dysea." She said. "Not anymore. You have given me back my mind and my body."

Dysea kissed her softly. "I will try to contact you weekly."

"I will miss you Dysea." Tarifa said.

They pressed their foreheads together as Cantel stepped up to them with Palina. "The caravan is ready to depart." He said, not wanting to intrude on their goodbye. "We should leave soon."

Dysea nodded. She pulled Tarifa into a strong embrace and squeezed her tightly. "I'm ready." She said softly.

Palina stepped up next to her daughter as Dysea and Cantel moved to the Hopper and took her arm. "Do not fear Tarifa. Now that you are yourself again, their friendship will mean so much more."

Tarifa nodded with a smile. "I know." She looked at her mother. "We have much to do mother." She said. "We should sit down with the Holy One and begin to make our plans."

Palina nodded. "I told him we would be over to see him after we saw Dysea off. He's ... he was very happy that the two of you were able to reunite."

"Amille ... please do not be angry with me." Tarifa said. (Mother)

Palina looked at her. "Angry? Selye (Daughter) I am not angry with you. Confused perhaps ... but never angry. I do not pretend to understand the relationship you have with Dysea. You share each other's flesh yet you are like sisters."

"It is very different I know." Tarifa said. "But Dysea's heart belongs to Martin, and his to her. And they have yet to discover the others that will share their lives I think. My ... the person I am meant for will..." Tarifa's mind flashed to the Drow Aihola. "That person will come soon I think."

Palina looked at her. "Your father ... when we free him of those naraca (Vile) drugs, I believe your father just may surprise you in who he truly is daughter. He is far more accepting than you have seen."

Tarifa looked genuinely surprised by this statement and her face showed it, "Atya? (Daddy) Mother you jest with me?"

Palina smiled. "No Tarifa. There is much that you do not know about your father. There are many sides of him you have not seen because of your duties as Queen and you living here in Mountain City. Perhaps we can change all that now."

Tarifa smiled. "I believe I would like that." She said just as Cantel came back up to them.

He bowed his head slightly. "Roland will contact me as soon as they are moving freely south to Salina My Queen."

Tarifa nodded. "Thank you Cantel. I want a two man detachment of Dragoons assigned to Aihola immediately. They are to treat her with every respect."

"Tarifa the Drow ... this Aihola," Palina gasped. "They ... they have always been our most hated enemy."

"Aihola is not our enemy." Tarifa told her. "She escaped from New Baltimore on the day of her execution for not killing a family. She was tortured and experimented on by the Alliance butchers, and I for one do not intend to reinforce to her that we are enemies, for we are not."

"My ... my Queen..." Cantel looked at her, his face a mask of horror.

Tarifa looked at him. "Cantel ... what is it?"

"I ... I did not ... I did not think my Queen. One of the men I left to guard the Drow..." Cantel looked at her.

"Yes! What?" Tarifa said.

"It is Norebon." Cantel told her seeing her eyes widen.

"Norebon," Tarifa gasped. "His grandparents were slaughtered by the Drow in one of the last raids against the High Elves! Cantel ... how could you?"

"My Queen ... please you must believe me. I did not think!"

Tarifa ignored him and broke into a sprint out of the cargo bay, heading for the location of the safe house.

MOON BASE EDEN

The Alliance Ministers sat in the small living room of the quarters they had been assigned and waited for Marcus to finish sweeping the room. He held the small device with a blinking green light on it, and he swept it over the last portion of the room he had yet to check. He turned back to Deval.

"The room is clear." He said. "We may speak freely."

Deval nodded and settled onto the plush couch. "Excellent." He said. "We can finally relax. I've been bored with Graham since the third hour in his company. The man is an idiot with no sense of reality."

Marcus stood to one side of the couch, his arms folded across his chest as the Ministers all sat down with drinks in their hands.

Selene settled on the chair by herself while Wiseman sat across from Deval. "I'm still running initial tests, and I have not broken down the components, but at first glance this X19 drug seems to be everything they have said it was." She spoke after sipping her drink. "It is incredibly powerful ... it's amazing that this young fool Taggart was even able to recognize it."

"You don't think he is capable?" Deval asked.

Selene shook her head. "Oh he's capable ... he's just plain ditzy. He continually goes off on irrelevant tangents, and can not keep his focus."

"So it's possible to reproduce this drug then?" Wiseman asked.

Selene nodded. "Oh yes ... and quite easily." She replied. "The profit we could make off this drug is infinite. It's highly addictive ... and very powerful as I said. Once injected with it ... regardless of what you may feel is right or wrong ... you will do what you are told to do."

"The only obstacle I see then is getting a sample off this station." Wiseman spoke now.

"I would not recommend that." Marcus spoke up now.

"Come now..." Wiseman said. "Surely Colonel Marcus, you do not believe these fools on this base could stop us."

"Not only would they stop us ... we would very likely end up very dead." Marcus spoke matter of factly.

"Preposterous!" Wiseman snapped. "Is that your professional opinion Colonel?"

"Robert that is quite enough." Deval spoke. He looked at Marcus. "What makes you say that Marcus?" He asked.

"Graham does not run this station." Marcus said. "Admiral Wallace does."

Wiseman couldn't contain his laughter and got to his feet. "You must be joking! Graham has an iron grip of things here. The fool has shown us his personal control room, not to mention the files on dozens of infiltrators he has among the elves and crew of this base. He could not be anymore in control."

Marcus simply stared at Wiseman with a look of utter contempt on his face, his amber eyes glittering. "Are you as big a fool as you act Minister Wiseman?" He spoke finally.

That remark caused Selene to chuckle and Wiseman's face to turn red with anger and embarrassment. "You overstep your bounds Colonel!" Wiseman snapped.

"And you overlook yours you fool!" Marcus popped.

Deval had a small smirk on his face as he leaned forward on the couch. "What have you seen that tells you otherwise Marcus?" He asked.

"Admiral Wallace, whether by design or by accident, allowed me to see that it is he who controls this station and not that fool Senator Graham, no matter what he thinks." Marcus spoke. "Whatever measures Graham used to assume control of the station have since been eliminated. Wallace controls the security, and the elves. Those with any kind of authority report to him, and not to Graham."

"So you don't think these Sweeper agents as he calls them are active anymore?" Deval asked.

Marcus shook his head. "Most likely they are all dead. I watched Wallace eliminate a rogue elf today. He shot the elf in the chest, and then ordered the control measures they have in place activated. The elf's neck blew apart as we watched. I checked the weapon he fired, to reassure myself that we were not being duped. It was loaded with live ammunition. Admiral Wallace is much more than we were led to believe."

"Why leave Graham in charge?" Selene asked. "Why not kill him?"

Marcus smiled. "It's simple really. He's using him as cover. He supplies him with all the elves the man has a desire for. Those elves undoubtedly report directly back to Wallace."

"So he's working with the elves?" Deval asked.

Marcus shook his head. "He's working for himself. Under his cool exterior, he is a twisted and cruel man. He has no regard for the elves here. They are only a means to an end for him."

"Then the Mistress was correct?" Deval spoke.

Marcus nodded. "I believe she was, yes. They have provided us with elves for our pleasure while we are here, but we are not in New Richmond anymore. The elves are under his control and will report to him anything that we do. I suggest we refrain from our usual activities and do nothing to cause Wallace unrest."

"Such as what Colonel," Wiseman asked sarcastically.

Marcus looked at him. "Such as your appetite for using sharp instruments on elves while you fuck them Minister." He snarled.

Wiseman came to his feet. "Why you..."

Deval looked at Wiseman. "Think about what you are about to do Robert." He said calmly. "You would not take three steps with hostile intent towards Marcus before he killed you where you stood. Now sit your ass down!"

Wiseman glared at Marcus and looked at Deval before settling back into the chair with a huff. "I do not discount myself from my own warning Minister." Marcus spoke. "We need to refrain from our normal routines while we are here. We need to learn as much as we can while here, and then we need to come up with a proposition that Wallace and Graham can not refuse."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.