Time of Eden and Elves - Cover

Time of Eden and Elves

Copyright© 2013 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Book One of A Spartan's War by Mike Cropos. A group of genetically engineered soldiers must fight to survive on a future Earth where everything they know is gone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi military story

ALLIANCE CAPITAL

NEW RICHMOND

New Richmond was the largest and most modern city on the planet, and it was also the capital of the most powerful government anywhere in the world. Once encompassing sixty two and a half square miles, New Richmond, built upon the burnt and shattered remains of the old city, now encompassed almost twice that size at nearly one hundred and twenty square miles of territory.

Towering glass and steel skyscrapers, hundreds of stories high, dotted the horizon of the central portion of the city. As the city spread out, buildings began to grow shorter in height, until the structures far from the center of the city itself reached only one or two stories into the sky. Massive kilometers long rail trains spider webbed throughout the city extending to every portion of the city limits. All around the extreme edges of the city was a five story high concrete and steel wall. It wound its way through hills and valleys, and passed over three different rivers that made up the new limits of New Richmond. Along the outside of this monstrous wall, several hundred small villages were established and bustling with activity and all sorts of illicit action that the Alliance government allowed to take place. This illicit activity included slave trading, black marketeering in drugs and weapons, and pretty much anything that could make people money.

The tallest skyscraper in New Richmond was home to the government of the Alliance. Hundreds of offices occupied the two hundred story building, from lowly interns, to the highest government Ministers. This was the brain trust of the Alliance, where all the decisions were made on the fate of the government and its people.

It was here that Marcus came when he was not in the field. And it was here that he had been called this morning, into the office of the highest ranking military officer within the Alliance. Marcus looked across the desk at the man, his uniform modeled after the old Marine Corp uniforms, and decorated with a dozen rows of colorful ribbons. Here was where Marcus desired to sit one day, the fourth most powerful man in the Alliance, and in control of the Alliance's impressive arsenal of weapons and troops.

"Our mercenaries have begun their attack on Mountain City Marcus." The man spoke, turning to look at him.

"They will not succeed Commodore." Marcus replied confidently.

"We have trained them, supplied them. Why do you say they will fail?"

"They seek only to enrich themselves by capturing as many slaves as they can." Marcus told him. "They do not have the dedication of our most loyal troops."

The Commodore nodded. "I tend to agree, but they have numbers on their side this time."

Marcus nodded. "Perhaps Commodore, but the High Elves are not as weak as we like to believe them to be. Their Queen inspires them, and her father is a superior leader of troops. They may inflict some damage, but if our intelligence is accurate, these new forces that have allied themselves with the High Elves will prove most difficult to defeat."

"Ah yes ... you speak of these Genomes that have suddenly been discovered on the moon. The base that was believed destroyed, and now we find is very much active?"

Marcus nodded. "I have read the report by Minister Deval in regards to his stay on this base. I also took it upon myself to delve into the archives to find out what I could about these Genomes."

The Commodore sat back in his chair. "What did you find?"

"My research is not yet complete Commodore, but what I was able to find is quite interesting. These Genomes were created by our friend Doctor Carson to be the ultimate soldiers of the twenty-first Century." Marcus spoke. "The program was not without its faults, and the unit led by this Commander Hunter seems to be one of only two successful units of hundreds that were made. The other was an Air Force unit that was lost after the Great Fire. In terms of skills, they are the equal to and possibly superior to even our Heavy Legions. All of them possess the ability to mutate into humanoid forms of the animal DNA that was grafted to their own. All of them were given the genes of the finest military minds of the century, and just one of them could turn the tide of a battle. Their weapons and equipment would be on a par with ours to some extent, and many of the humans that escaped with Hunter from this base on the moon were experts in their fields. If they have allied with the High Elves, our war could become quite expensive in monetary as well as other means."

"Your report from the field when you were chasing the Queen elf indicated that you believe they were helped by others to escape your grasp." The Commodore spoke.

Marcus nodded. "I believe they were Commodore. The Alliance Assassins that I sent after Tarifa were slaughtered like so many hogs, and no evidence was left of who killed them. It appears she may have been the first one to stumble upon them. This also indicates they are more than capable."

The Commodore held out the data pad. "You will find this even more interesting. Our spies within the Wood Elf capital have suggested that Dysea was becoming suspicious of our impending Alliance. She left the city seven days ago and from what they were able to determine she was investigating the attacks on her villages. Carson was with her, and orders were sent down for her termination. Captain Thorn led his Assassin unit after her, and as they were about to capture her, two of these EDEN Raptors showed up filled with these Genomes and at least one squad of High Elf Dragoons. Thorn's unit was almost completely wiped out, and he was killed in a particularly vicious way."

Marcus's eyes grew a little wider. "A bladed weapon was shoved through his head? That is very interesting Commodore as it indicates rage."

"The anti-air unit assigned to Thorn's group was able to get off two missiles at these Raptor flying machines. They seriously damaged one and the other escaped." The Commodore spoke. "It appears the damaged one has crashed on the very edge of The Wastes in western Nebraska."

Marcus looked at him. "Then they will not survive long Commodore." He said.

"That is what I first thought." The man answered, "Until I got this report this morning. This is also the report that initiated the attack against Mountain City. Apparently, Tarifa and Dysea were on this Raptor that crashed, as well as our good friend Doctor Carson."

Marcus's eyes took on a predatory stare. "Has that been confirmed Commodore?"

"The Anti-Air officer was positive that the elves were on board the Raptor that crashed." The Commodore answered. "He was not completely sure of Carson however."

"Is this why you asked me here today Commodore?" Marcus asked.

"Our mercenary allies were instructed to attack the encampment of refugees from this EDEN base and kill as many as possible." The Commodore explained. "They were then to attack Mountain City and inflict as much damage as possible there. This was done to keep the Genomes and the High Elves from sending any more reinforcements to search for the crashed Raptor."

"And you wish me to begin a search for this downed craft Commodore?" Marcus asked.

"Not you personally Marcus, you are needed here. However, I do want you to assign your finest officer to this mission. He is to search for and find this crash site, and if any survived he is to track and kill them." The Commodore ordered. "Our agents within the Wood Elf cities have already begun to spread rumors that their Queen is dead, and that the High Elves are responsible. Soon our people will make the announcement official, and the war we wanted will begin in earnest."

"A sound plan Commodore." Marcus spoke. "What is it you wish me to do?"

"Once you have chosen your officer and given him his orders, you are to report to the Mistresses' home here in Richmond. She has been asking for you." The Commodore told him.

Marcus grinned. "I look forward to that Commodore." He said.

"As does she I assure you." The Commodore told him. "Do you have an officer in mind?"

Marcus smiled. "Yes sir I do. I have trained him myself. He should be able to carry out your orders with little difficulty."

"Excellent. I'll leave you to your business Marcus. When your time with the Mistress is done, return here and we can discuss the results of the mercenary attacks."

Marcus rose to his feet, "As you order Commodore."

WESTERN EDGE OF THE ZONE

Dysea rolled over on the hard packed cave floor, holding her arms across her chest and shivering slightly. The storm continued to rage outside, and she could just make out the security team near the entrance to the cave. The dampness of the cave, especially now that it was night time outside made it very cool. As her eyes drifted over the others in the party she saw the red haired human female Anja lying with her back to the dark skinned female Tarifa had told her was named Julie. The huge black man Tarifa told her was named Daniel was lying with his face in Julie's soft hair, his long arms wrapped around both females in a sort of protective embrace. Tarifa had told her a little of the three of them, and the fact that they were lovers, though Dysea could still remember the look Anja gave her earlier in the day before they left the crippled Raptor.

The Holy One was sandwiched between the two female Dragoons accompanying them, while the others were scattered about the cave, draped either in cloaks, or in the genomes' case simply sleeping quite easily. Tarifa had told her that the body temperature of the genomes ran higher than that of elves and normal humans, allowing them to adapt quite well in chillier surroundings such as this cave.

She and Tarifa had talked for several hours, discovering much about each other that neither of them had ever known. They talked quite a bit about their different peoples, and realized that the High Elves and Wood Elves had much more in common than the Council of Elders for either group had ever let be known. Dysea had found herself allowing her eyes to wander over Tarifa in a way she had never looked at another woman as they talked, her eyes taking in the swell of Tarifa's breasts and the way her uniform pants encased her tight shapely ass. These thoughts had surprised her at first, until she realized that Tarifa was doing the exact same thing to her. Dysea felt inexplicitly drawn to her, and she could not shake the thoughts of them tangled together without clothes, pleasuring each other in ways she had never imagined. And always within those thoughts was Martin, making them both shudder while screaming out their passion. Whenever either of them looked at her, she felt herself quiver with sensations she had never felt before. Martin's eyes were especially brilliant even in the dim light of the cave, and whenever she looked at him he always seemed to be watching her, yet not once did she detect the normal look of lustfulness she received from human men. His eyes held something else when they gazed at her, and it was that look that made her shiver in unexplained desire and need.

Martin looked upon her with an enchanting stare that even Tarifa did not receive. She could see whenever he looked at Tarifa that there was caring and desire in his eyes, but it wasn't the same way he looked at her. When those dark eyes gazed upon her, she could feel them wanting her in such a way that would possess her soul. It made her body tingle whenever either of them looked at her, and it was not something she was used too, but it was something she found she enjoyed immensely.

Dysea turned her head to look at where they had settled to rest, and her eyes followed how Tarifa's lean leg was draped over his longer ones and how her arm rested on his chest. Her hair was spread out across his chest framing her beautiful face and her glowing sapphire eyes.

Dysea's eyes grew wide and her head came up slightly when she realized they were both staring at her from across the small distance, and incredibly Tarifa's eyes were almost glowing. As she lifted her gaze she saw that Martin's eyes were also impossibly bright in the darkness, a soft yellow glow, and his eyes were also focused on her. Even in the darkness, Dysea saw Tarifa's hand extend out to her, beckoning her to them.

Dysea made her decision without hesitation and she crawled over to them slowly, her emerald eyes locked on them. She paused when she was close enough to them to hear their breathing, not knowing what to do or what to say. Tarifa decided for her and took her hand gently.

"You don't have to be alone anymore Dysea." She said in a soft, almost musical whisper. "Let us Martin you warm."

Dysea did not hesitate then, and she moved closer to them, pressing her supple body along the length of Martin's and immediately feeling the warmth he projected. She lowered her head to his chest, her eyes never leaving Tarifa's as she brought her leg up along Martin's to rest atop Tarifa's leg. She felt Martin's arm curl around her back, pulling her even closer and his head leaned back on the small pack, his eyes closing slowly. Tarifa's fingers entwined with her own over the top of Martin's chest, their faces only centimeters apart, so close that she could smell Tarifa's peach like scent mingle with the faint scent of mint, like the early mornings in the deep forests. That scent was Martin's she knew and it filled her with a sense of peace she had not known before this very moment. Her eyes did not open as wide as she thought they would when Tarifa pressed her soft, moist lips to hers and kissed her warmly. It was a kiss not of desire or passion, but a kiss of friendship and feeling and it caused even more warmth to course through her.

The kiss ended and she watched Tarifa close her eyes, her head relaxing against Martin's chest. Dysea waited for only a moment before tightening her fingers with Tarifa's and slowly closing her own eyes sleepily, and without though, nestled her head further into the crook of Martin's shoulder, his smell permeating her being. She did not see look of satisfaction that adorned Walter's face from where he lay.

The first part of his plan was almost complete, and the future of mankind now lay in the embrace of lovers and friends. Walter had not foreseen the attraction that Tarifa and Dysea would have for one another, and the fact that they would become lovers of each other as well as Martin did not escape him either. It was there as plain as the color of the sky. His presence gave them both peace ... and he could tell from Dysea's movements that she was fighting the undeniable attraction to him, and she was losing. He had intended Martin and Dysea to be together, and for Tarifa to share in a friendship with them. That they would become lovers had not come into his calculations, but he knew in the end they would go their separate ways. Dysea was meant for him in a way ... drawn to him and he to her ... and there would be others Walter sensed ... but Tarifa would not be one. Walter closed his eyes once more, pleased that things had worked out they way they had so far, but knowing that things rarely ever worked out the way they were intended.

There was still much to do.

Dysea's emerald eyes fluttered open at the sound of the voices, feeling the heat of the body pressed against her back. Still in a sleepy fog, she pushed back against the body relishing in the warmth. Her eyes flew open wide when she felt the hand tighten on her breast, and the slim leg pressed tighter between her thighs, coming to rest against her crotch, as she was pulled closer to the body behind her. Moving only her eyes, Dysea looked down slowly, seeing the delicate hand cupping her left breast tightly.

Tarifa's hand Dysea's mind screamed.

Dysea's first thought was to leap away from Tarifa, aghast at the position that they now rested in. She could feel Tarifa's breath on the back of her neck, and the warmth that spread throughout her every time Tarifa breathed out. It was not hard to discern that Tarifa was sleeping deeply, her chest rising and falling in even intervals, her breasts pressing into Dysea's back as she subconsciously pulled the heat from Dysea's body closer to her, thereby pulling Dysea closer. Dysea's eyes moved toward the entrance of the cave and she saw Martin squatting with a Dragoon officer and the large black man. Her eyes drifted over where the others rested and saw that all of them were still slumbering. She could no longer hear the huge claps of thunder from outside the cave and she assumed the storm was over and it was still very early in the morning. She remembered crawling over to where Martin and Tarifa laid and stretching her body out against theirs. The heat from their combined bodies had quickly chased the chill from her body and Tarifa had clutched her hand as they fell into a restful sleep.

Dysea didn't remember how they had shifted during the night, as restful as her sleep was. Now she was being held tightly by a sleeping Tarifa as she spooned her firm body against Dysea from behind. The sensations Dysea felt coursing through her were both thrilling and at the same time confusing. Tarifa's hand cupping her breast, holding Dysea close to her while her taunt thigh pressed against Dysea's crotch was generating feelings of passion from deep within Dysea's belly. Dysea's mind was racing, telling her that what she was feeling was wrong, while her body continued to respond to Tarifa's touch. Dysea bit her bottom lip as she felt her nipple harden, pressing stiffly against the fabric of her uniform and jabbing into Tarifa's palm. Her emerald eyes closed tightly as the image of the red haired female grabbing her in this way flashed across her mind, causing her to become even more excited. Dysea wanted to move her legs to stop the warmth that was rapidly spreading though her pussy as Tarifa's thigh rubbed against the bottom of her cunt. Tarifa's breath on the back of her neck was intensifying the emotions swirling within Dysea. She could feel Tarifa's own nipples become hard and even through their uniforms they stabbed into her back quite noticeably.

Dysea could only clench her teeth as the pleasurable warmth continued to sweep through her threatening to overcome her sense of reality and respond to the intense feelings she was experiencing.

"Tar ... Tarifa," She finally gasped, gripping Tarifa's hand with her fingers.

This sudden action woke Tarifa quickly, and she found herself highly aroused, with her lips almost touching the back of Dysea's neck, much of her silky blond hair spilling across her face. Her own eyes grew wide as she realized she was tightly grasping Dysea's large breast and her thigh was pressed between Dysea's legs, the warmth of her aroused pussy burning into her skin.

"Dysea... !" She gasped softly, quickly removing her hand and pulling her leg back. "Oh ... I ... I'm so sorry. I..."

Dysea's eyes closed slowly as she felt her arousal begin to pass, but as it passed, she felt a sense of longing fill her as well. A sense of longing that made her belly feel empty, and her heart ache. Tarifa sat up slowly, her eyes looking around quickly, her face embarrassed. She breathed a sign of relief when she realized that no one had seen their predicament and she watched as Dysea slowly sat up as well.

"Dysea ... I must apologize." She spoke quickly. "I ... I was dreaming ... and I did not know ... I did not feel Martin leave us."

Dysea turned her emerald eyes on Tarifa, took a deep breath and forced a small smile. "Nor did I." She said.

"Forgive me ... forgive me for being so ... so inappropriate." Tarifa said softly.

"Tarifa ... were you ... were you dreaming about me?" Dysea asked her eyes wide.

Martin saved Tarifa the embarrassment of having to say yes when he came into the small perimeter. "Rise and shine folks!" He spoke in a hushed voice.

Tarifa and Dysea both looked at him oddly for his tone of voice and as the others began to rise he told them why.

"I got good news and I got bad news." Martin said. "The good news is that the storm is over. The bad news is that we have company coming."

This statement brought everyone fully awake, and Dysea and Tarifa forgot all about what had happen between them.

At least for the immediate future it seemed.

"I make them about two miles away and closing Skipper." Danny spoke, lowering the binoculars.

Radama lowered the set he was using and nodded. "I concur." He spoke.

Martin nodded and turned as Tarifa and Dysea came out of the cave with several others. He turned back to Danny, "Numbers?"

"Looks like thirty at least, maybe more." Danny replied.

Tarifa came right up to Martin and laid her hand on his arm. "Are they Acid Nomads?" She asked.

Martin nodded. "About three dozen of them, and they are heading straight here."

"May I?" Dysea asked holding out her hand.

Martin looked at her for a long moment, his nose twitching just a bit. Tarifa knew then that he could smell Dysea's excitement, and she held her face emotionless as she realized she'd had the same effect on Dysea as Dysea had on her. Tarifa did not want to mention that her own panties had been soaked through when Dysea had woken her, and she knew Martin could smell her. And now he could smell Dysea as well. She watched him gaze at Dysea in a way he did not look at her, and Tarifa smiled inwardly. The last few weeks with Martin had been an experience she would not forget, or ever regret. The sex between them was amazing, but always she could feel him holding something back. Looking at him now ... Tarifa knew he had opened her eyes to so much more. She did not love him, that she knew for certain, but what they had shared had brought them closer than she would have thought. As she watched him stare at Dysea she felt a sense of satisfaction that Martin and Dysea had finally come together. And after waking this morning Tarifa hoped that perhaps they would allow her to explore them both before their time together was done. Martin held out the binoculars to her.

Dysea lifted the binoculars to her eyes and scanned the two long columns of Nomads that were approaching the cave. She lowered them just as quickly and looked at Martin. "We can not stay here." She said. "We will become trapped in the cave and they will only have to starve us out."

Martin nodded slowly. "I know. Luckily for us however, Radama couldn't sleep and he did a little exploring while everyone was catching some winks. He found a back way out of the cave; Jules and Anja are leading everyone there now."

"Where does it come out?" Tarifa asked.

"It comes out about a mile further north." Martin answered. "If we beat feet we can make it to Crawford before dark."

"Is it wise to occupy buildings?" Dysea asked, looking at Martin.

Martin met her emerald eyes and shrugged. "It beats staying out in the open." He replied. "It also beats staying in this cave waiting for them to find us wouldn't you agree?"

Dysea nodded slowly, her eyes fixed on him. His words had not been spoken in a demeaning fashion to her. They had been a simple statement of fact. Based on what Dysea had briefly seen and what Tarifa had told her ... Martin and the others with him had every right to walk around arrogant yet she detected none of that from any of them. "Yes it does." She replied meeting his gaze.

"It will also allow my people to find us more easily if we are not underground." Martin said.

"Will they be looking for us?" Dysea asked.

Martin smiled, but it was a forced smile and Dysea knew that. "Don't you worry; we'll have you back to your people in no time." Dysea lowered her eyes as he took the binoculars back from her and lifted them to his face. She glanced quickly at Tarifa, who was watching her closely. The emotions that had surged through her when she had awakened in Tarifa's grasp had been nearly overwhelming to say the least, and that they had been inspired by another female was even a greater shock. Perhaps the greatest shock of all to Dysea was that a powerful desire to bed the High Elf Queen was coursing through her. Not to mention the strange emotions that swirled through her when the red haired female gazed at her.

"Ok folks, time to beat feet. Radama, take our two Queens and follow the others. Danny and I will bring up the rear." Martin spoke finally.

Radama nodded and sat up looking at Tarifa and then Dysea. "If you'll follow me Milady? Queen Dysea?" He said.

Tarifa took Martin's hand. "You're coming?" She asked.

Martin smiled and nodded at her. "I'll be right behind you." He replied. He waited until they had started back into the cave before tapping Danny on the shoulder. "Let's boogie Dan."

Dan nodded and rolled over, moving out in front of Martin as they headed back into the cave. Martin took one final look before following Danny into the cave. He paused for a moment as his eyes adjusted and then continued deeper into the darkened cave. The lights from their perimeter had been removed and repacked into their gear and Martin did a last once over of where they had spent the night before following the echo of Dan's footsteps in front of him. As he came around the corner he saw Tarifa and Dysea standing with Radama by a small opening in the rock wall. Dan was just squeezing through as Martin came up to them.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Waiting for you!" Tarifa spoke firmly.

"They would not leave without you." Radama told him sheepishly.

"Well I'm here ... so let's go." Martin told them. "Radama go ahead and..."

All of them heard the shifting of the rocks around them and froze.

"What was that?" Dysea asked her emerald eyes darting around.

"I don't think we want to know." Martin spoke. "Radama ... start squeezing through the passage, we need to..."

Radama was halfway through the opening in the cave wall and he was looking at Martin speak when suddenly Martin was no longer there. His eyes grew wider as he saw Tarifa and Dysea also drop from his view as the cave floor opened up beneath them with a loud grumbling noise and the three of them disappeared.

Martin felt himself hit the cool water after what he estimated as a sixty meter fall, sliding down the hole that opened up beneath him. He had bounced off several walls enroute to his forty meter drop into the water, all this zipping through his brain as he kicked for the surface of the water.

His head broke the surface and he spit water from his mouth, just as Tarifa's soaked head broke the surface of the still water two meters away.

"Tarifa," Martin barked, kicking his legs powerfully and stroking to her side.

Tarifa dragged her soaked hair out of her face, her legs kicking furiously under the water, and she coughed and spit out water as Martin grabbed her hand. Her eyes opened wide and she saw him.

"Martin where is Dysea?" She gasped, spinning around in the water. "She fell with me."

Shit!" Martin cursed. His eyes searched all around them, and he saw the small beach a hundred meters away. "I'll get her ... go to the beach!"

"Martin!" Tarifa yelled her voice panic stricken. "Find her!"

"I will! Now swim!" Martin snapped. Martin took a deep breath and dove back under the surface. It was surprisingly light in the cavern they had dropped into, and the water was very clear. The water they had fallen into looked to be only thirty feet or so deep and he spotted Dysea quickly. She was struggling mightily, her eyes wide in fear, her cheeks bulging in her effort to keep from ingesting water and drowning. Martin kicked powerfully towards her, his SEAL training returning to the forefront. He had always been the strongest swimmer in his team, able to swim a mile underwater in only two minutes and thirty-nine seconds. He reached Dysea in twenty seconds, grabbing her around her waist. She clawed at his shoulders in desperation, her eyes nearly bugging out of her head. Her blond hair floated all around her terrified face and Martin did the only thing he could think of. He grabbed her face in his hands and sealed his lips over her mouth just as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Dysea's lungs heaved inward, her nails digging so hard into Martin's neck that they drew blood. She expected to feel cold water fill her lungs, and her eyes flew open when instead she felt warm air fill them. She had never learned to swim, and when she hit the water it had stunned her long enough for her to sink nearly halfway to the bottom before she began to struggle back for the surface. It was to no avail, as her combat boots and uniform were heavier than she had the strength to balance, and she panicked as she continued to sink. Martin had placed his lips over hers just as she had given up, unable to hold her breath any longer. They were now on the bottom of the body of water they had fallen into, Dysea staring into his dark eyes as she inhaled.

Martin released one side of her face and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her tightly to him as he held her head in place locked with his lips. Her eyes were still wide with fear and he needed to calm her down quickly. Martin could hold his breath for six minutes, but that was when he was calm and not sharing the air with someone else. He pressed her body close to his and felt her arms encircle his shoulders tightly. He stared into her eyes and brought his hand from the back of her head to her cheek and caressed her cheek softly, enticing her to remain calm and breathe normally. Dysea realized quickly what he was doing, and she loosened her grip on his shoulders slightly, forcing herself to still her racing fear, her face becoming more relaxed as she felt Martin nod his head ever so slightly and she willed her racing heart to slow. She felt his hands move around to take hold of her waist and he lifted his eyes upwards. Dysea nodded and Martin pushed off the bottom and they rocketed for the surface.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.