Small Wonder - Cover

Small Wonder

Copyright© 2013 by steve4u

Chapter 1

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When 14 year old walks into the gents toilet a whole new life starts for her. She finds she needs to be used, but cant control who takes charge. her mother her sister and their boyfriends oblige

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Group Sex  

I suppose it all started a few weeks on my fourteenth birthday, but in all honesty, the groundwork had been laid some time before. Let me explain, my mum, Jane, is a single parent, and had fallen pregnant with my sister, Beth when still at school. When she told her boyfriend what had happened, he broke down, terrified, he blamed her for it (it takes two right? Yeah right!).

After a lot of recrimination, both he and his family decided to help with child support. Looking back, mum thinks his family didn't want him tied down at such a young age, so with their encouragement, he joined the army. After a few years travelling around the world, he moved to Germany and met someone else. He finally grew up and settled down. He was good, in that he always supported Beth financially, but, to be honest, that was it. The lady he finally married was very jealous and cards and child support was all she would allow, visits were definitely a no-no. My name is Vicki (short for Victoria) I was different; mum got drunk one night and ended up in bed with two guys, so it could have been either of them.

Her parents, my grandparents, again were still supportive in every way both financially and looking after us, which is how mum managed to train as a nurse. She still dated, but became very careful, she confessed to us that she really likes sex and has a number of guys she sees regularly. The ones she trusts the most, she brings home, and most Saturday nights we got to hear her having sex.

Beth started dating when she was thirteen and by fourteen she had started getting heavy with her dates. Mum cautioned her about being careful and not going to far with boys. They talked and mum became shocked when Beth told her she was being good, she only gave hand jobs and head. Mum thought naively that all she was doing was kissing and fumbling. A few weeks later, she went crying to mum confessing that it had happened, a session with her boyfriend had ended up with unprotected sex. Mum realised they were too much alike and she finally put her on the pill. Now she is sixteen and has a regular eighteen year old boyfriend called Dave who stays over most weekends. Mum says she would rather they had sex in the house then in the park or somewhere and take risks with different partners. She has realised that Beth has inherited her 'love of sex' gene. Unfortunately, so have I.

So I have grown up around sex, both listening to my mum and sister (and on occasion sneakily watching them) at it. The sight and sound would get me all hot and bothered and I would end up fingering myself to orgasm. One night I used a hairbrush and tore my hymen. The blood and pain scared me and I thought I had damaged myself. I ran into mums bedroom crying. She had just finished with Phil, one of her regulars and she took me downstairs and sat me on the sofa. Hiccupping with fear, I was worried what she might think, I explained how I had urges and feelings that the only way I could relieve them was by playing with myself. She asked where I had learned to masturbate from, I hesitated, and she guessed Beth.

Despite the two year age gap, Beth and I are pretty close. I always asked her about her dates and she told me, giggling what she got up to, I was spellbound and envious. When I told her about listening to her with her guys and how 'tingly' it all made me feel, she told me how to release it all, I owe it all to her.

While mum and I were talking, Phil had come downstairs in his dressing gown and heard most of what we discussed. He saw the blooded hairbrush I still held in my hand and took it off me. Mum and Phil went out into the kitchen and talked quietly for a while before mum came back. She told me everything was ok and I had just lost my virginity but cautioned me not to use the hairbrush anymore, she said it wasn't hygienic and might hurt me. Tearfully I nodded and asked her what I should use instead. This flummoxed her and she hesitated for a second. She went upstairs and came back down with a small vibrator.

So Saturday nights became orgasmic for all three of us, mum and Beth getting it in their bedrooms and me listening while using my vibrator, ramming it in and out of myself as I listened to my mum and sister's groans and their partners cries as they slowly built to their orgasms. Sometimes I managed to time it right so I could cum with one or both of them, it was fantastic, but it still wasn't enough.

Anyway, my sexual tension was getting high and I knew I wanted more, but wasn't sure how to get it. I didn't date, I had friends who were boys, but they were friends my own age and just weren't mature, they were people to play football with.

One Saturday afternoon we went to the beach, after playing in the sea for a while I sprawled out on the beach, catching some sun. I was wearing my one piece swimming costume I lay back on my towel trying to pretend I was naked and everyone walking past could see me. I started to get wet down below and I wanted to finger myself. I looked around, mum Phil and Beth were dozing nearby on their towels. I must have fallen asleep; when I woke up I was desperate for the toilet, so I got up and headed off. I walked off to find the ladies toilet closed, for cleaning. I stood outside hopping from one foot to the other, and I saw the gents as a guy came out. I hopped for a moment longer and then thought, why not?

Looking both ways I hesitated outside the door, then stepped inside I walked through the entrance to the left I saw the urinals, and an old guy standing there with his cock in his hand. I walked past him to the stalls and stepped inside. I shut the door and pulled down my costume. Peeing, I imagined the door being open and men standing around watching me. When I stopped I was so aroused I had to finger myself to orgasm. I groaned as I came, not caring that people inside could hear me.

As I came out, I saw a couple of men; they must have been in their thirties standing by the urinals. Neither of them was peeing, but they both had hard-ons. Of course, now I know, they must have been jerking each other, but then I had no idea. All I knew was that I was standing next to two hard dicks and I wanted them.

They both looked at each other and then at me smiling, the first one kept glancing at the entrance with a worried look on his face, but as nobody came in his smile got bigger. They both started stroking their dicks and I watched as they grew bigger and bigger. The closest guy turned slightly towards me and moved his hand so I could see it better. He nodded his head at me, inviting me to touch. My hand went to my mouth and I looked over my shoulder at the entrance. As I looked at the doorway, he moved closer to the urinal, but when he realised I was just looking out, not waiting for someone, he moved back into the same position. With one hand in front of my mouth, I tentatively reached across and touched it. My heart raced, I was actually doing it, I had touched a man's dick!

I grasped my hand around it and started to masturbate it. He must have been really turned on by the feel of my young hand, because his gasps turned into groans and suddenly he came, all over my hand and into the porcelain. He staggered back and leant against the side wall, still gasping. I held my hand up and looked at the cum slowly running down it. I stuck my tongue out and gently tasted it, yum! To tell the truth, it didn't really taste of anything to me, but the thought of it was amazing. The other guy now turned towards me and I reached for his dick. Now I pulled his, just like the last guy, but this time using both hands. Just like the other guy, he only lasted a few seconds, but only this time, he was facing me, not the porcelain.

The cum shot out from his dick and hit me in the chest, I could feel the sticky warmth soaking through. My swimming costume was covered and it ran down my front, soaking the material. "Thank you," he croaked. I nodded, turned and walked out of the toilet, my head swimming, barging into another man who was just walking in. I think he looked at me and said something, but I'm not sure. I walked down the steps to the beach and my family, when, suddenly my sanity returned and my brain started working. I walked right past them, into the sea. As soon as it reached my knees I sat down and washed the cum from my body. Once my hand and chest was clean, I returned to my family and sat down. Mum looked at me quizzically, "are you ok?"

I nodded, "I'm fine, just needed to cool off." With that, I sat down on my blanket and laid back, my heart pounding thinking of what I had just done. It was just as well I had wet my costume, because I would have had a wet spot on my pussy. I lay there, constantly going over and over what I had just done, the urge to finger myself was almost unbearable and I clenched my fists in the towel, my head swimming.

God, it was so exciting, I had actually wanked two cocks! It was wonderful, I had seen, felt and tasted cum. My imagination started to run wild, in my mind they had cum again and again and again, over every part of my body. I had opened my mouth and they had shot over my tongue and over my face. The itching down below was unbearable. As calmly as I could fake it, I stood, shakily and walked down into the sea and continued out until it was up to my chin. Once I was that deep, I pulled my costume down to my knees and pushed my fingers into myself. All around me, people were swimming, two teenage boys waded past me talking and I was standing practically next to them naked. Trying to keep my shoulder still I fingered myself to orgasm. Just as my orgasm started, a middle aged couple walked past me into deeper water. They both smiled at me as they passed, which triggered me to another orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.