Hindsight 20/20 Book 3
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

The tournament in Dallas just cost me an extra three grand. I didn't want to keep the big ugly trophy and they wouldn't let me throw it away, so I had to buy a new trophy case to place in the office to hold the tournament things. The entire issue frustrated me, but it soon passed. Darcy was funny, because she was mad at the slut Wanda for trying to seduce me, but at the same time, she was horny for Melody. I guess I was also, and that's what made it funny. We were hypocrites when it came to sexy women. She was working with Mary and the factories because they wanted all the orders ready for this weekend.

The girls all practiced hard knowing that they had barely pulled out a win the week before. Johnny pushed them and made them run extra wind sprints, do more push-ups, and shoot more free throws after practice. The motto was "We love the Gators, we love to beat them."

I guess what they did, worked out OK, because the girls continued to practice hard, and they were able to maintain their focus when we landed in Atlanta, and after. Since it was on east coast time, we flew in on Thursday, so the girls could see the city and visit the Coca-Cola Museum. We were staying at the Omni Hotel not too far from the Georgia Tech campus. The girls all loved the Varsity and the Frozen Orange drinks and greasy burgers. The Gators arrived early on Friday, and the girls went crazy again. They all missed their long-lost friends. Darcy had come along, had closed the deal with Georgia Tech on Thursday afternoon, and then drove out to UGA the next morning to meet with their athletic department.

Melody saw me and gave me a friendly hug. The girls all wanted clothes, so Mary led them up to her room, which made me happy because they decided to leave me behind. Since Darcy was with me, we gave Johnny his own room. I told him to behave himself, and that if we flew home and he had to answer to a mom of one of the girls, he'd be on his own.

"What if it wasn't one of our girls, but one of the Gators? Jacky is hot and only a year younger than me. She's smart and funny, I think she likes me too." Johnny commented.

"You have to do what you have to do, but make sure that it's what she wants to do. You know that the first time for a girl can end up being really painful, and cause them some soreness the next day, so keep in mind that she's here to play basketball."

"I will."

I had a suite on the top floor, and the girls were one floor below us. I was reading a book when the phone rang. It was Melody, and she asked if she could stop by and talk. I gave her my room number, and she arrived there a couple of minutes later.

"Those clothes are great, my girls are so excited."

I led her into the living room, poured her a glass of wine, and grabbed a beer for myself. "I'm glad you like them. They're becoming popular, and they're having trouble keeping up with demand. Wait until the end of summer when some of the top college teams are wearing them."

"I think they look great, and Mary even brought me a pair." She lifted her skirt to show me the two running lightning bolts on her leg. The shorts were blue, and the bolts in orange with the Gator head next to it. I gave a wolf whistle, and Melody asked, "Did you get a note from your wife?"

"I told her about you, she said that you sounded cute, and she thought it would be a great idea if we had sex this weekend."

"Did she give you a note or am I supposed to just believe you?"

Darcy always has perfect timing. She walked in and saw Melody. "You must be Melody, Britt told me that you were a sexy little thing and he wasn't doing you justice. You're smokin' hot and I think you should let us take you to bed."

"Tell her what you really think Darcy."

"I just closed the deals with Tech and UGA, and I'm on fire and horny. I want one or both of you, but don't leave me standing here any longer, because I'm about to die."

I told Melody, "Lift your skirt for her Melody."

Melody did, and Darcy went nuts. She rubbed her hands all over Melody's new shorts. Soon they were kissing and then the shorts were on the ground and Melody was leaning back against the couch with Darcy on her knees between her legs. Darcy had a hand on Melody's ass and the other on her pussy. Their actions turned me on so much that I took out my cock and started to stroke myself. After Melody belted out an orgasm, she looked over at me, saw my cock, and moaned, "Oh, yes, please."

I took that to mean that she wanted me to fuck her, so I scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom leaving Darcy on her knees finishing her first orgasm. I tossed Melody on the bed and said, "My wife wanted to deliver the note personally and I think you liked it. Are you ready for me, because I can't wait much longer?"

"Yes, I want you now."

Darcy walked in to see my butt pounding up and down into Melody, so she got on the bed, and lowered her naked pussy to Melody's mouth. Melody must've known what to do, because Darcy was rocking and moaning. Looking at the three of us, it seemed frantic with all of us trying to help each other and at the same time trying to help ourselves get the releases that we so desperately needed. We all came in a mutual climax like one that I have never seen before, and then we all collapsed, exhausted on the bed. We could hear each other's hard breathing, and that was a good thing.

After a couple of minutes, Darcy was the first to speak. "That was fun. Melody, I think that you need to join our team. Britt said that you were smart and pretty and that with your background you'd be a good rep for our line. Would you consider giving up teaching to become one of our sales reps?"

Before she could answer, I added, "You'd also have to coach a girls' basketball team."

"I'd be happy to talk about it. What would I do and how much would you pay me? Where would I live? Will the basketball team still get the private jet?"

Darcy laughed, "Britt flew commercial for years as he built his business. Now, if he has to take an easy trip with a couple of girls, he charters a jet and they're too young to enjoy the real benefits of private travel."

"You little nympho. It's easier to keep an eye on eight kids if I can drive the car to the jet door and not have them all over the airport."

Melody said, "I asked permission to get leashes for them and Mr. Pegula rejected the idea."

"Mr. Pegula, huh. Well Johnny has the hots for his girl Jacky."

Melody said, "She has the hots for him too. Mr. Pegula is a hard guy and Johnny will have trouble if he tries to see her. He's afraid that everyone is after his money."

Darcy laughed, "It would be the other way around. I'm sure that Johnny could buy Mr. Pegula a couple of times over."

"Is Johnny an underwear tycoon as well?"

Darcy said, "I like that. My new title is 'Underwear Tycoon'."

"Good, I don't have to buy that title from that Duchess in England anymore."

"Johnny inherited some money from his dad when he passed away. He invested it well enough that we can assure Mr. Pegula that he's after pussy and not money."

"I think he'd be relieved to hear that, but I won't tell him. I think I need to check on my team, but I need to use your shower first."

Darcy said, "I'll help you get those hard to reach places."

They had more energy than I did, so I stayed where I was to rest a little longer. When I heard them get out of the shower, I got up for a quick rinse. We all walked downstairs to see the girls. After some words through the door, and some shrieks from inside, the door opened to girls and clothes everywhere. I guess they were having a fashion show. I looked to make sure that Johnny wasn't in the room, and then left as the girls giggled, and Darcy and Melody joined the madness.

Johnny was in his room watching a movie. I asked him if he wanted to do something, and he said sure, so we walked over to the campus and found some of the kids from Georgia Tech playing basketball on an outside court. When we asked if we could play they welcomed us. We played hard for a couple of hours until the rest of the guys had to leave, and we then climbed back across the overpass to the hotel. I asked if he was all right, and he said that he was OK. His only issue was that in his mind, he was constantly thinking about girls, and the things he was planning to do with them.

We stopped outside, I sat on a bench, and I said, "Johnny, I've been with a lot of women, but when I think back to the first one or two, they were special to me. They were people who I cared about a lot. I never wanted or had a girlfriend, but I had many friends that were girls. Some I slept with and some I didn't. I knew that I had plans for my life, and that having a woman who wanted me to settle down and marry me, would get in the way of my plans or hurt her. Therefore, I made the tough choice not to have a girlfriend. When Friday night came around I might have a date or I might not. I made sure that girls who were looking for a boyfriend, who could turn into a fiancé, and then a husband, knew that they were looking at the wrong man. I was honest with them, told them what I wanted, and what they could expect out of me.

"If this is about Jacky then I'd suggest that you talk to her. You're going to see her a couple times this summer. Who knows? You might both end up at the University of Florida. In between that time though, are four years. Be honest with her. Tell her how you feel and what you think; not what you dream might happen or what you think she wants you to tell her."

"Could it work if I truly care about her? My heart hurts when I think about her."

"I'll tell you a story, but you can't repeat it, or I'd be in big trouble."

"You can trust me."

"I know I can. You know Angus and April right?"

"She's so pretty; I remember the time Dad drove you and her home to get your car."

"She met Angus over the summer in the northeast and April had to go back to Florida for a couple more years, while Angus had to go to school at MIT in Boston. They liked each other a lot and they were dating. I told both of them to talk with each other, as honestly as they could, and they did. They decided that they loved each other, but it would be a couple of long years without sex, if they both sat at home and did nothing. They agreed that if they both graduated and they still cared about each other, then they'd be together."

"Angus had a couple of girlfriends, but he talked to April every week on the phone. Angus had sex with other women, but April knew about it. During the summers, they'd be together and love each other, but when they were apart, they wanted each other to enjoy their friends and enjoy their lives so that they could have fun. When they both graduated, they both moved to New York, they dated, and then they got married, and had Brittany. They were honest with each other, and it worked out. I can't promise you won't find someone else or she won't, but you can only do what is in your power to make happen."

"Thanks Britt. Did April have boyfriends in college?"

"She had a lot of friends, but needed some sex from time to time, and yes, she had a friend that took care of that for her."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.