Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

The wedding scene was beautiful with the lawn filled with white chairs leading to a small arbor beautifully accented with white flowers. The ocean played its role, as a splendid backdrop to the festivities. Doug was there to keep me from running away, and Karen looked great with her small bouquet of beautiful and fragrant flowers. Darcy had received offers from many of her orchestra friends to play at the wedding, and for a free trip to Bermuda, waved their standard fee. They started playing the Bridal March and then my gorgeous bride-to-be appeared on her father's arm, radiant in her white gown.

Throughout the ceremony, I'm happy to say that I didn't cry, and I didn't run. Standing under the small beautiful arbor, I waited patiently for my bride-to-be to make her way to me, and when her father handed her arm to me, I knew that I'd never let it go. I felt so caught up in my feelings for Darcy that I had difficulties listening to the minister. I knew what it meant to enter marriage both from the first time through, and more importantly, that Darcy would become a permanent part of my life. When the time came for me to do my part I said, "I do," and when Doug handed me the ring, I slid it on her finger. When the kiss came, I'm proud to say that it was the perfect length. (I'm glad we practiced). We then walked back down the aisle, and I was ready to keep walking to the cottage and claim her body as mine.

We stopped for a receiving line to make sure we greeted all the guests and thanked them for making the long and difficult journey to help us celebrate our special occasion. It wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't been there. In the back of my mind, I found myself saying, "What was their name again?"

Reality came back when someone mentioned pictures, many pictures. Bride, Groom, Best Man, Maid of Honor, parents, family close friends, John and Beth, and Mary in any and every combination, they took pictures. When someone mentioned my kids with Dottie and Michelle, I put a stop to it and told them to send the kids to Vegas for a picture session with Dad.

Then came the dancing, the food, the drinking, followed by more dancing. While we had been on the receiving line and had taken pictures, our guests had spent the time drinking and eating hors d'oeuvres, so we found most of them pretty hammered by the time we finally showed up. It didn't get too crazy, but some had a lot more fun than others did and 'a good time was had by all'. The cake was three-tiered and white. I didn't smash any in her face and that in turn, was the only request that I had made of her. She fed me cake and I ate it. Then she kissed me, and again, I was ready to take her to bed.

As she sat on a chair, I took the garter belt from her stocking clad leg, and then flung it to a small group of unmarried men. I'm not sure who got it, but I saw Marshal's son John make a very gallant effort for it. Darcy tossed her bouquet or actually a second stand-in bouquet. Mary boxed out a couple of worthy adversaries to claim the prize.

Darcy was enjoying her day, as we danced and mingled. Several times during the celebration, a person dragged me away to dance with someone besides Darcy, who turned out being my mom, April, Beth, Mary (three times), Dottie, Dani, and Peggy. Dani and her brother Reggie had flown in that morning and would be staying the next week. She felt good in my arms and she was happy for Darcy and me. It finally got to the point that Darcy was ready to make the final dash. We were staying in her Cottage for the rest of the week. We ran through the gauntlet of birdseed. I hope it would bring us much luck because it certainly wasn't fun.

After clearing the line of well-wishers, we slowed to a walk and made our way hand-in-hand through the gardens to the cottage. When we made it to the patio, I scooped up and carried Darcy the rest of the way to the room. I didn't have a key, but luckily, when she'd moved my clothes, Lilly had left the patio doors open. I never set Darcy down. Instead, I carried her to the bed and then flipped her around so that she was straddling me. As we kissed and held each other, she started to cry, so I just held her. Eventually I leaned forward, laid her gently on the bed, and reached in to remove her panties.

Watching a girl get a lap dance from another girl and having sex with a woman in her wedding dress are right up at the top of my list of sexy things. She wanted to take it off, but I told her that she should have thought about comfort and satisfying her man when she went dress shopping. I was still not in bed, but pushed her legs back and went in to eat that freshly married pussy. I was in no hurry. She was exhausted, but I didn't care.

Women should think about the wedding night before planning a full day of activities to make up the wedding. She eventually got past her exhaustion when the orgasm started to stir deep in her belly. After the second time she stabbed my back with her heels, I finally took off her shoes. When her orgasm hit I was happy that we had left the patio door open. The whole resort knew that she was now mine. Next, I stood up and dropped my pants and boxers, leaned in again, and slipped right into her, again taking my time. She wanted me to go harder and faster for both of us, but I paced myself. After waiting for her to have a second orgasm, I couldn't hold back any longer, and flooded her with my seed.

After resting for a moment, I went into the bathroom, turned on the faucet to the large tub, cleaned up a bit, and finished undressing. Darcy was nodding off as I got her to sit up. As I helped her get totally undressed, she laid back down. When we were both naked, I got a bottle of champagne out of the ice bucket and filled two glasses. I set them by the tub before rousing Darcy so I could carry her to the tub. The hot water woke her up a bit, so I got in the tub, sat behind her, and held her as we soaked.

"Well, my wife, today finally came. Thank you for waiting for me. Thank you for saying 'yes', and please know that I'll always be there for you."

"Thank you baby. Your hard work will let us live a life without financial worry. Going back, we both had dreams and set goals. At our very young age, we're already dreaming new dreams and setting new goals, because we have already both met the first set. The first time we had to do it on our own. This time we'll have each other. There is nothing so pressing that we can't take time to spend time together and share what we have."

I held her as we sipped champagne and relaxed in the warm water. Later, after I dried her, we slipped into bed, and I held her as we slept. I can't ever remember sleeping so peacefully. When I awoke nine hours later, Darcy was still in the same position, asleep in my arms. I looked over her shoulder to see Lilly and Karen both sitting in the small sitting area next to the bed. It looked like they had been crying, but they also looked so happy.

Lilly gave me a wave to let me know that she was happy to see me. She tapped her watch and held up ten fingers. She then stood and led Karen away. I had Darcy's breast in my hand, so I started to roll that nipple to get it hard. She was coming out of her dream state, so I pressed her nipple harder. I heard a moan come from her, and I felt her body come awake. She purred and I said, "Who's your Master?"

She started to say, "You a ... nobody is my Master. I'm partnered and married to the most wonderful man in the world."

"You bet your sweet ass you are. What time did you plan this wonderful brunch that will ruin my plan to make love to you all day?"

"It isn't until eleven."

"It's ten – thirty Bermuda time. I guess we have time for a quickie if we plan to attend naked."

"Shit, I need to put on my makeup. I'll never be ready in time."

"Lilly, I need a woman who knows how to help her man in the morning."

Darcy called from the toilet. "Lilly you stay away from my man. I want him hard all morning so those other women will see what I have and they missed."

It turned out that brunch was a revolving door of well-wishers. I got a plate and sat with April and Brittany. I held the chair for Darcy before I sat and fed strawberries to the cute little girl. Every so often, I had to stop and shake a hand, and thank people for coming. After the brunch, we went back to change into our suits for a day at the beach. When we arrived, Darcy reached in the drawer and grabbed one, and threw it on the bed while she went to hang up her dress. I put that one back and pulled out a smaller suit that I saw in the drawer. When she returned to the bed she rolled her eyes and said, "I brought that small one for after our guests had gone back to the states."

"You're my wife. I don't care what they think, I care what I think, and I think you'd look hot in this suit. I want all the other guys to see what I have and they missed."

She caught the very words that she'd used on me earlier, and gracefully slid the thong on her sweet ass. She then covered it with a wrap and we walked to the beach. I carried the beach bag with the sunscreen and stuff. After Darcy picked out some lounge chairs, Lilly started to rub some sunscreen all over her. I just lost my shirt and flip-flops and went for a swim for about forty minutes. When I was wading in, near the shore, Mary greeted me. She jumped on me and tried to dunk me. I picked her up, and dumped her over my shoulder. She came back again and I made a mistake that no grown man should make with a child, threw her in the air as high as I could. A line quickly formed and I had six kids waiting for their turn repeatedly.

If I thought the swim was a work out then I was just being silly. Try throwing kids for thirty minutes. I finally pleaded old age and started for shore. When I got there, I found a beautiful mommy in a hot bikini and a little girl with her hands up wanting her turn. I picked Brittany up by her hands and walked backwards into the water. Soon we were playing motorboat as she zipped back and forth with me pulling her. She had the cutest smile and a laugh that would melt your heart. I threw her up in the air a couple of times, but caught her so her head didn't go under. We motor boated back to shore and she ran to the waiting arms of her mom. We smiled at each other and I pretended to wave at Brittany as I watched April's ass move back up the beach to their chairs.

I got back to where Darcy was lying, and found her on her stomach with her thong showing off her ass. She had her head to the side talking to Peggy on her left. Marshal was next to his wife, reading a book. Mary had come out of the water and deposited herself next to Darcy. She wasn't wearing a thong, but had pulled her suit together in back to show off most of her butt. Beth was next to her with her legs up and a book resting against her knees as she read. I looked at the ladies and said, "What a sexy sight."

The rest of the week was like a family reunion, drifting from one conversation to the next broken up by swimming, tennis, golf, beach, and then Darcy at night. The whole week was a monogamous time with just Darcy and me. Karen and Lilly were around, but in a different cottage. April and Beth were fun to look at, but off-limits by my choice. Every day another group would head off to return to their normal lives, after saying their goodbyes. They wished us well, thanked us for the trip, and hopped in the van for the ride to the airport. It was indeed bittersweet. It had been nice to see our friends and family, but it was also nice to see them leave and give us our lives back.

By the end of the following weekend, even Karen had gone back to the States and back to work. Darcy was sad to see her leave, but understood how much she'd sacrificed of her time when she was just starting a new business. John had flown back with her to attend to business and supervise the unloading of their stuff at the rental house in Vegas. Beth and the kids could have stayed, but she thought that we might like some alone time, so she went with John to help with the move into the new house.

Lilly was the only one who remained, even though she offered to leave. I told her that it was her position to serve me, and that she would be staying. I hadn't done anything with her since the wedding, but she was not demanding or in need. Darcy played golf with me one day and she sucked at it. When she stopped trying to compare her shots to mine, she did somewhat better.

We were on the sixth hole and she'd just shot a ten on the fifth hole. I said, "I'll make you a bet that you can't beat your score from the last hole."

She was a very competitive person and most competitive with herself. She said, "I bet that I can."

"How much?"

This is where we reached our dilemma and I saw what our life could become. It was like eating a tablespoon of wasabi. My eyes quickly opened to the dilemma. We could bet money, but it would be like betting sand. It had no real value. We could bet orgasms, but we were both more than eager to give those to each other. This is why things get out of hand. This is why we sometimes take things to the next level and find out too late that they're out of control. She I think, saw the same thing, but not to the same depth and she didn't have a solution to the problem.

I finally said, "Let's bet the winner receives one day as a sex slave to the other person."

She saw where that would keep it between us and would still mean something to both the winner and the loser. After she agreed to the bet, she then stepped up and focused on her game. With that focus, she shot an eight and won the bet. I said, "Double or nothing on beating that lousy eight."

She isn't one to back down from a challenge so she said, "Two days of you licking my feet sounds better than one. You're on."

She shot another eight and was mad because she missed an easy putt and miss-hit an easy chip. We were back to even and she asked if I wanted to go again to beat an eight for one day.

I replied, "The last three holes we played were par fours. This one is a par three and then the last hole on this side, number nine, is a par five. Why don't we go for two days that you break a sixteen for the pair?"

"Done. I wanted two days anyways."

We came around the turn up to the next tee box, and she saw water and lots of it between the tee and the green. She wanted to back out of the bet, but was too proud. By the time she'd hit three in the water and then finally cleared it, she still wasn't on the green and lying seven. Even though she had not done well, she did step up again, and did well to get it in with three more shots for a ten. With that disaster over, she would now need to par the long par five to win the bet. Showing a tough face, she didn't say anything and did well shooting a seven on the hole, but still lost the bet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.