Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

Darcy and Lilly came strolling in after the jet had dropped Beth in Orlando. I was happy to see her and she looked great.

"Baby, the place in Bermuda is beautiful. From everything that I saw, the wedding will be nice."

"I'm looking forward to it. Is there anything that I need to do?"

"Not much. It will be casual so no suit or tux. You'll wear some linen white slacks and a black short-sleeved shirt. Doug will be in black linen pants and a white shirt. We'll be married on the lawn overlooking the beach, and there will be chairs set up for all the guests. The ceremony will be short and the reception will be fun."

"Sounds good to me. When do we leave?"

"The wedding is on the sixteenth, so we'll fly over on the twelfth and relax for a few days ahead of time. We have a firm booking there through the end of the month, if we want to stay longer, we can."

"I like it. Are the beds comfortable?"

"They are and we have two villas or cottages for two weeks, and one of them until the end of the month."

"What do you want for your wedding present?"

"This wedding is a dream come true. I can't think of anything else that I want at the moment. Is there anything that I can get for you?"

"I can't think of anything either."

"I brought something back from Bermuda for you."

"I like the sound of that."

She reached down, pulled her dress over her head, slipped out of her panties, and I noticed that she didn't have on a bra. As she was doing this she said, "I brought you some pussy, so come with me, and I'll show you how to use it."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom where she flopped on her back and waited impatiently while I undressed, and then guided me into her waiting snatch. It was unbelievable how much she needed it, so I gave it to her hard and fast. She was so randy that she came twice before I collapsed with my climax. As we both rested I said, "That was better than when I had sex with Karen."

When she heard me speak, she jumped out of bed and ran from the room. When she reached Karen and Lilly's room, I heard a shriek as she burst in. It was difficult for me to hear the conversation, so I didn't listen, but I could hear them going back and forth jabbering about this and that. At that point, I decided to get up and take a shower, and as I entered the shower, I realized how good the water felt.

Beth called a little later and we talked about the trip and some issues from work. She was making sure that Darcy made it home OK, so I told her that she was busy with Karen and couldn't come to the phone. Beth confirmed that Art had done his job well and that the resort was spectacular and it would be a great place to get married.

She asked, "Have you spoken to Darcy yet?"

"Yes."

"What did she say?"

"Yes, yes, harder, faster, oh that feels so good, yes, oh fuck, I love you, I missed you, I'm cumming, some more stuff, I cumming again. I forget the rest. What was she supposed to tell me?"

"It sounds like she included the important stuff. Besides that, a few of us will be out this weekend for your bachelor party. The other thing that nobody thought about is that in a typical wedding most people stay at home before and after the event. Since everyone will be flying in, the rehearsal dinner and most other meals will include all invited guests."

"It makes me hungry just thinking about standing in line with all of those people."

"You and Darcy will be first every time."

"Do I need to make plans for the party or have you already figured everything out for me?"

"It's still in the planning phase, but since I'm spending your money, I imagine that it will be a fun party."

"Like everything else, just let me know."

"I can't wait to see you and can't wait for your wedding. It's going to end up being a simply lovely affair."

"Thanks for all of your help."

After I hung up with Beth, I went in and found Lilly cleaning up the kitchen. I gave her a hug, and she told me about the suites and cottages for the wedding party, the guests, and about the resort. It sounded very pretty, and it was nice to just sit and talk with her. She looked at me funny a couple of times, but would get a gleam in her eye and then smile at me. There's something about women and weddings. I just had no explanation whatsoever.

Darcy woke me later, as she got in bed with me. I rolled over to take her in my arms. She kissed me and whispered, "I had to punish her for not asking permission, but then I rewarded her for overcoming her fears and taking care of my man. I'm so proud of her. My little slave is growing up into a woman."

I chuckled at that. Karen was older than I was and had a Master's Degree from Stanford Business School. Her body was something else considering that she spends so much time at the office. I pulled Darcy close and went back to sleep.

The phone didn't seem to leave Darcy's ear for the next week. I played golf a few times and poker every other day. I made some side trips and picked up some things for the wedding and the trip. Friday morning, I came back from my run to find the house hopping with activity. I emerged from the shower to find Doug, Jill, Paul, Marion, Marshal, Peggy, Beth, and John in addition to Darcy and Lilly. Karen had gone into the office.

I said, "Wow, should I call and cancel my golf game or should I add another foursome or two?"

Marshal said, "I'm in."

A couple of others followed his lead, and I had all the tagging along to play. I loaded everyone into the Suburban and drove over to the course. Dewey came out of the clubhouse and asked if I found some fresh meat. I didn't think that Doug could afford five grand a hole, so I made sure they didn't have a chance to pull him into it. Marshal was up for trying his luck, and with everyone having solid, verified handicaps, I sent him off to try his luck.

I pulled him aside and said, "These guys love to compete. They play this course every day, so I'd ask for a couple of extra strokes. For them a hundred grand is a lot of money, so they're on edge the entire day. They get off on the adrenalin rush. Just remember that a hundred grand is nothing to you, so act as if you're playing little Johnny for a nickel a hole. Your calmness will throw them off and give you an advantage."

He thanked me for the advice and went off to the slaughter. The only thing was, I wasn't sure whose. I rode in the cart with Doug and enjoyed catching up with him. He and Jill had sold the apartment complex and Will was financing the second and third to save some money. Doug had a solid grip on his finances and was in a much better and happier place. They were renting out the condo on Lake Eola, so if I came to town I'd need to find another place or pick a friend's guest room.

I shot three over with one birdie and four bogies. The score really didn't matter, since I was enjoying time with my friends. We played for ten bucks a hole, but I spent more in the clubhouse than I lost on the course. Paul was the winner for the day. Marshal was smiling ear to ear when he came in. Puggy came by later and said, "That guy is crazy. He had a putt for two hundred and forty thousand dollars. As he is setting up his putt, were talking about the Witherspoon, Bruno fight. He said that it surprised him that it went eleven rounds. I'm not sure he ever stopped talking as he rolled the twelve-footer to win the hole, and a quarter million dollars. You and your friends are scary. He told us that you were getting married. Congratulations."

"Thanks. You should play him in darts if you want to lose your shirt."

"I don't think so. I've lost enough today."

We all sat around and had a few beers and some sandwiches. I told Marshal to ask Puggy if he wanted to throw some darts to win some of his money back. I had to hold on to my chair when Puggy suddenly remembered an appointment that he needed to get to as he left in an awful hurry. Everyone was staring at me thinking I might pass out; my face was so red from laughing.

Limos started to show up around six and I just went along for the ride. I ate the food they ordered, I drank the drinks they ordered, I enjoyed the women they ordered, and had fun being with my friends. It was a great night and at the end, the strippers were well paid. By the end of the night, I hadn't laid any of them nor had any of them given me a blowjob, but my leg smelled so bad of pussy juice, that I just threw my pants in the trash. The next day we all recovered except for John and Karen who both remained sober. Instead of doing anything exciting, we spent the day hanging out by the pool.

Peggy slipped away and gave me a nice blow job, and then told me thanks for keeping her husband young and exciting. The ladies all wanted to see Frank, so I made a call or two and we found ourselves front and center to see Sinatra. As usual for a Sinatra show, it was fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Sunday came around too quickly, and the jet took off with all of our guests. I tied up as many loose ends as possible at the office and told them that I'd see them in September. Nicole our assistant was going to feel bored, but Beth would be moving in after the wedding and it would give them time to get used to each other while I stayed away for the honeymoon. They had found and hired three scientific researchers that they had scheduled to start the week before I got back, so that they'd have time to settle in by the time I returned.

On Monday after dinner, I walked Darcy to a bench out past the pool and gave her the wedding presents I had previously purchased for her. I saw her great smile when she saw the original Versace silk dress that I had made for her. She cried at the Cartier eighteen-inch platinum and diamond necklace that contained eighty-four oversized diamonds laid out in a pattern around the entire necklace, and when I put it on her she was quite emotional.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, because I didn't expect this. I also have something for you that I was going to give it to you in Bermuda, but I want you to have it now."

She stood and hurried off. I sat outside for thirty minutes and figured that she still had to wrap it or something. She came back wearing her new silk dress and diamond necklace. Lilly was following her and was carrying a box for Darcy. When they got to me they both stopped, Darcy took the box from Lilly, and got a small bow or nod from her. She handed me the box, and when I opened it, there was a small leash. Darcy reached in, took the leash from the box, and clipped it to the small collar that I didn't even notice that Lilly was wearing. Darcy then took the end of the leash and handed it to me. "I give my girl Lilly to you. We have discussed it and she loves you, and she would like to serve you. Although I love her, I think that you need someone as your servant. Since I'll be your wife and after the tragic event with Robin, I know that you don't have a servant, so I want you to have Lilly."

Lilly dropped to her knees in front of me. This entire situation made me think about Robin and her overdose. It caused me to shed a tear and then I reached out and cupped her chin. I asked, "Lilly, do you want to belong to me?"

"Yes sir."

"I know that you gave yourself to Darcy as a sacrifice to your daughter's pledge." I thought for a few moments before I said, "I'm setting you free, so you may now be your own person. You can live with us or move out. We'll support you financially, and any other way you want or need. I'm not rejecting you as a slave, and I'll be happy to have you as my servant, but I'll not buy you or have you forced by Darcy. You're free." I had un-clipped the leash as I was talking. I continued, "What's your choice?"

She reached forward, grabbed the leash, and re-clipped it to her collar. "I thank you Master for giving me the ability to choose my future. I loved serving Darcy and I look forward to serving you. You're both such caring people and I look forward to being with you both always."

"I accept you as my girl." I turned to Darcy and said, "Thank you for this wonderful gift. She's very precious to you and she'll be very precious to me."

I hadn't ever received a gift quite like this before and didn't know how to respond. I could tell from being around them that it wasn't some freaky, kinky relationship, but Lilly felt honor in taking care of Darcy. She slept with me when Darcy was busy, so I don't know how things would change, but I was willing to find out. I took Darcy to bed and made love with her, but then after telling each other that we love them, I went to the next room and sent Karen in to sleep with Darcy.

I took my new girl and stood her in the middle of the room and slowly stripped her naked. I walked around her and looked at her up and down from every side. She had very firm breasts in that they didn't sag, but when you touched them, they were like pillows. Her dark brown areolas crinkled into the center where her hard nipples stood on her chest. She'd trimmed her pubic hair, but it was straight and not curly, and it was soft. Her Asian features were exotic and I re-discovered that she was a very pretty lady just coming up on forty years old.

I stood behind her and asked, "Tell me about you. What do you like and not like? What're you good at and what're things you might need help with?"

"I was born in Viet Nam and worked as a prostitute after they killed my parents. I became pregnant at a very young age, and the government gave my daughter Karen and I refuge here in the States. I know some martial arts and practice my Tai Chi every day. I have skills at cooking, cleaning, and I've worked in a laundry and am an expert in massage. All my life I've worked very hard and I take pride in raising my daughter to who she is today. When she first committed herself to Darcy, I was angry, but she has brought much pride and honor to our family because of who she has become. I Love Darcy and have admired you since we first met. You're a very strong but kind man, who I feel safe around, and I now realize that I've also grown to love you."

"Thank you. I've grown very fond of you, and I have grown to love both you and your daughter. What else should I know?"

"I served Darcy and want to serve you for the honor. You're both very good and honorable people. For me this is about service. As you know, I enjoy sex, but I don't do this to act as a sex slave. I don't like anyone to tie me up and beat me with a whip, as it doesn't give me a thrill. I do, however, get excited when you show me that you're the one in charge, and I do get great satisfaction when I do something that helps you or makes you look or feel good."

"That's nice. I'd like for you to give me a massage and then we'll have sex."

"May I make a small suggestion that you might like?"

"Sure."

She left and came back with a shower curtain and a towel. When she returned, she laid the curtain on the carpet and then placed the towel on top of that. After that, she motioned for me to lie down on my stomach and she got out a bottle of baby oil, and proceeded to give me a body slide massage. She worked on my back and shoulders while continuing to add more and more oil. Once she slicked me down from my neck to my feet, she oiled herself and placed herself on top of me. She started to slide her body on my body using the oil as a lubricant. She used my arms, legs and the floor for leverage, and the weight of her body worked my muscles as she glided over them. It was like a wrestling match in a pool of baby oil.

She asked me to roll over and then repeated the process on my front. I could tell that she was having fun since she was humping on me as well as working on my massage. Sometime during the massage, Darcy looked in and then went to get Karen. Karen came in to see the last minute of the slip and slide and the beginning of the hump and ride. Lilly impaled herself on my cock and her body convulsed with her first orgasm. The second was close behind. She started on her third, but caught herself and started working to give me pleasure. I was not far off and pumped up into her as she wailed a third and final orgasm. At that point, she collapsed on me. I think that given a minute we could have both fallen asleep with my cock still in this Asian beauty lying on my chest.

Darcy said, "Get up it's our turn." The two naked girls pulled me to my feet and they rolled Lilly off the curtain. I almost slipped, but gained my balance. Lilly and I were on our way to the shower when Darcy had Karen start her massage. We were back in plenty of time to see them both cum a couple of times. As we watched, I held Lilly and petted her hair. Darcy was frantic as she and Karen were sliding and humping their pubic mounds into each other. The oil made it hard for them to get a good enough grip or I think one of them would have lost a nipple.

When they finished, they both lay panting. I said, "Clean up your mess so I can take my girl to bed." I almost said slave, but she was more like a pet or a full service servant, than she was a slave. She was definitely part of the family, and not a piece of property.

The next morning Darcy asked about what we were doing yesterday, and I said, "When Lilly told me that she was an expert in massage, I asked for one and she suggested that we use the body slide method that we tried last night because it might be fun. It was for us, and you can't deny that you and Karen enjoyed it as well."

Darcy seemed upset, "Lilly, why didn't you ever tell me about your experience in massage?"

"You never asked me."

Her eyes got big, and I think that she felt ashamed that she knew her for so long, but never thought to ask. I think she felt worse that I had asked her about it within such a short time of us coming together. Darcy said, "I'm sorry Lilly, but I should have asked. It's not right that I took you for granted. I love you and care for you, but I thought that you were just a laundry lady. There's no excuse for me not taking the time to learn about the real you."

They held each other for a while, and Lilly could tell that Darcy was upset at her lack of compassion. She could also tell that she was truly sorry. The forgiveness came easily, and they were soon able to get past it. Darcy said that she was taking Lilly to lunch that day so they could talk. Lilly looked to me, and I just nodded. It would go a long way so they could put the past behind them.

I had done about as much as I could at the office, so I went over to the golf course to see if I could get in a game. They were happy to see me since they had eleven people, and wanted to have even foursomes. They talked me into some crazy all-day event where you played with a partner for three holes and then switched partners. At the turn, we changed foursomes, and then played a morning and afternoon round. I just paid attention to the scores and let someone else worry about who'd be my next partner. They focused on scheduling, and I focused on the delivery. I think that focusing on delivery paid better, because I made a bunch of money that day.

I played at different courses, so I carried my clubs back and forth each day. I usually left them in the back of the car. When I returned, I was carrying them into the house when Darcy asked what I was doing.

"I didn't want to leave them in the car parked at the airport, so I was going to clean them and then store them in the storage room."

"The resort has a course. I figured that you'd play while we were in Bermuda."

"You're in charge of scheduling everything and no one has even given me a packing list. I was planning on being at your beck and call for the next three weeks."

"That sounds nice and boring. I like it when you compete, because it's like the cave man going out to hunt. Sometimes you come back empty-handed, but sometimes you come back with the kill of the day. I know that it's primal, but it gets me going. You should run some of those road races as you did back in college. You'll get a t-shirt and maybe a ribbon or a medal if you win."

"I'll think about it when we get back. I imagine that there'll be plenty of room on the jet, so I'll drag my clubs to Bermuda."

"Why don't you go play cards to keep busy and you can pack in the morning? We don't leave until ten or at least that's when I scheduled the charter."

"OK." I got out my bag and threw some things in it. In addition, I threw in my travel kit that had all of my personal hygiene stuff. This was easy to do, since I rarely unpacked my travel stuff, as I simply duplicated everything I had at home. I packed underwear, shorts, shirts, shoes, socks, and some flip-flops. I also got out a couple of sport coats if I needed them, and added a suit. I didn't pack them, but it would act as a reminder to go over the dress code with Darcy before we left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.