Hindsight 20/20 Book 3 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The third installment: Britt has finished school, built a business and now is ready to settle down and figure out what is in store for the country's newest billionaire?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Humor   Rags To Riches   Time Travel  

With the wedding coming up quickly, I felt bad that we couldn't invite a lot of our new friends and co-workers. As Darcy, Beth, and Lilly headed out to Bermuda to go over last-minute arrangements, they left me to play the role of a bachelor. Much to her dismay, Karen had to stay and work. That night, as we were riding home from the office together, I pointed her to the Frontier hotel. We went in and had a nice dinner.

Karen wasn't afraid of men, but she didn't lust after them. We talked about work, Darcy, the upcoming wedding, and the new house while we enjoyed our meal. We split a bottle of wine and I had a coffee to finish off the dinner. The drive home was short and uneventful.

In the house, it had become a habit to play musical beds. When I came home from cards, I usually slept with Darcy, and we ended up having sex most nights and most mornings. While I was out, Karen would enter her bed and have fun with her. Some nights, when I arrived home, they were still together either having sex or sleeping. On those nights, I'd slip in with Lilly, and she would take or give me whatever I asked for. This was the first night that it was only Karen and I in the house.

It was still early, so I talked to her about my predictions for the market and the strategy that I wanted her to employ. If we made the kind of money that I was hoping for, the government would surely investigate us. If we made money when everyone else lost money, they'd investigate us under a microscope. I needed to lay out my plan and bring Karen in on the action.

We were sitting in the living room when I said, "Karen, I'm going to tell you my plan. It's important that you understand it, because you will have to buy into it. When anyone asks you about it, you'll have to stand up and say this is 'my' or was 'my' plan, and it worked, so go fuck yourself. I plan on making a lot of money, and people that followed a different approach and just lost a lot of money, won't be happy about it."

"I'm listening. Should I take notes?"

"No, I want you to first understand the idea and then we can work on specifics. Every now-and-then, I get these feelings; it starts like a weird thought, and then grows until I have to do something about it. I could just say it in a different way; I get a hunch and go for it. The problem is that when the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) comes to investigate, you can't say I bet fifty billion dollars on a hunch."

She sat up a little and leaned forward to pay more attention.

"President Reagan is getting a strong following here and around the world. America is powerful, and the markets are gaining confidence. I think that for the next twelve months, those markets are going to feel the effects of that and experience crazy growth spurts. I want to ensure that we have made appropriate investments to take advantage of that growth. Stocks, indexes, options whatever you and your team like, I want you to buy."

"That isn't anything unique."

"Where it becomes unique is I think the market is going to crash after that."

"Why?"

"Because of history. People feel good when they're making money. Margin accounts will start to stretch the markets, and people will overextend themselves as they did back in twenty-nine, and when it starts to fall there will be people bailing out. We can still leverage margin accounts at ten to one. That entire approach though, doesn't make me feel safe."

I continued, "I think that the market is going to hic-up. It's going to correct, pop the bubble, let off some steam or whatever you want to call it. It won't happen tomorrow, but when the market continues to rise up like it has, people will eventually see it as a sure thing, and buy just to make money instead of buying because of the value of the underlying company."

"The market is becoming overbought."

"Correct. I want to make a ten billion dollar bet to short the market."

"That's pretty ballsy and you want me to sell it as 'my' idea. What if it's wrong?"

"Then you keep collecting your pay for doing what you're now doing, and some people will laugh at you a bit."

"What if I'm right?"

"Fame and fortune and a few hundred billion dollars will be on 'your' head along with a SEC investigation."

"That sounds cool. I wouldn't mind having some balls for a while."

"There are some things we need to do. I see two main hurdles we need to deal with."

"I can think of ten, but let's hear yours."

"We need a way to invest, but not make it look like we created or caused the crash. We don't want to become the Hunt Brothers."

"What's the second?"

"We need to show that we were investing that way for a reason. That will help with the SEC."

"That's why you gave me those books, why we have a hundred programmers, and a floor full of computers."

"Correct. We need to take the wire feed that we get from the exchanges and find a way to get that data into those computers. Then we need to have the programs that will create graphs to reflect that data. I want the slow stochastics, Bollinger bands, and moving averages on every stock and index. We can choose those that fit our plan, while we mark them up to point out indicators. We'll keep the results in the file cabinet in the safe. If we're ever forced by subpoena to reveal our trade secrets, all of that data should cover us."

"You mean 'my' ass."

"I like your ass."

"Thanks."

"As I was saying, I think that we should buy puts for the end of next year, 1987. We can start buying option contracts when the market is up thirty-five or forty percent from now. If we buy in the quarter to fifty-cent range, if I'm right we can do well, but that means forty billion shares. That's a lot of shares."

"Britt, I'm going to ask a serious question because I have to know. Do you have any inside information or are you planning on doing anything illegal or legal that would cause the market to crash?"

"I'm glad you asked, but the answer is no. I don't know anything nor will I do anything to make it lose value. My only conflict is that if we do bet against the market then they can look at that negative pressure as the catalyst for starting the downward trend. Some savvy investors look at the short interest on stocks."

"Britt, I can't help it if they make money on my losses. We're not doing anything wrong."

"It sounds like you're my partner now."

"I can sell this, and I think that buying "Put Options" is the right way to go. There's one thing that you didn't mention."

"What's that?"

"If the market crashes and we make a hundred billion dollars, then we preserve that capital. If we don't make the investments, it's lost."

"I understand the words, but explain what you mean."

She said, "If I bought a thousand shares of IBM at a hundred, then I just spent a hundred thousand dollars. If the stock climbed to a hundred and ten then on paper, I made ten thousand dollars on my thousand shares. The total value is now a hundred and ten thousand."

"You haven't lost me yet, and you've pretty eyes like your mom."

"Thanks. Let's say that the stock corrects back to a hundred. The total value goes back to a hundred thousand and the paper difference of ten thousand is lost. If you had shorted that stock or bought puts on the stock, then as I lost the ten thousand, you made ten thousand. Therefore, as a whole, the economy still has that ten thousand that it can use. If you didn't sell short or buy puts, then my loss would equal an economic loss to society."

"So I could still use the ten thousand that I made to buy a dinner, a car, or a hooker and keep people employed instead of it just disappearing into thin air."

"Correct."

"You're like Robin Hood. You intend to steal from the losers and give to the hookers."

"We don't need any hookers. Since I just happen to have eyes that are very pretty and an ass that's just as fine, all I have to do is just take a walk."

"Your ass is fine and smart. You should bring your smart ass over here and then you can tell Darcy what a good slave you were taking care of me while she was away."

"Maybe you could hold me tonight, and we can see how we feel in the morning?"

"I'd be happy to hold you."

"Are you going to play cards?"

"The wine made me sleepy, so I think a swim would be good. After that, I'll see how I feel."

Karen went off, and I went to the pool for a swim. I gave what she said some serious thought. Any community or area with an extra hundred billion would be a big boost. To lose that amount would be a shame. Of course, if you were one of the losers, then you might not think of it that way.

After I showered and read over some reports that Beth had dropped off when she picked up Darcy for the trip, I went in to go to bed, and found Karen reading a book. Although I had seen her naked before, seeing her topless in bed waiting for me to join her, was a surprise. She pulled back the sheets to let me in, and I noticed that she didn't have on any panties either.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, so tell me what you want me to do."

"Can you hold me? You can touch me, but I don't want to have intercourse."

"I'd be happy to hold you and your fine ass."

After turning off the lights, my hand was resting on her hip as I moved behind her spoon fashion. Her body felt so good. I was just dropping off to sleep, but my mind still thought that I was awake, when Karen moved, and really woke me from my siesta. I had gotten hard, and it was up against her butt. She rolled over, took me in her hand, and started to stoke me. She didn't have a lot of experience giving hand jobs, but she'd held enough dildos so that her motions weren't too awkward.

Her hand felt nice and had a soft touch. As soft moonlight filtered into the room, I rolled on my back as she pushed back the sheet so she could see what she was doing. It took a little while, but with some encouragement, she got it right and got the prize she was hoping for as I erupted on my stomach and her hand. She hopped up and took some tissues to clean off her hand and then me. I kissed her neck and told her thanks before drifting off to sleep again.

In the morning, my cock was again hard and rubbing her ass. As I awoke, I felt that she was already awake. She removed my hand from her tit before getting out of bed to head to the bathroom. She surprised me when she came back to bed afterwards, and asked me if I'd be her first man.

I wanted to proceed slowly, so I started by just kissing her. She kissed back. This went on for a while, but she let me know, that kissing alone wasn't what she was looking for. I moved into position between her legs and started to kiss her nipples. She got restless again, and when I looked at her she said, "I just want to feel the difference please."

I let her reach down and guide me in. I was slow in the beginning to let her get used to my cock, but also my body size. She started to respond as we built up the pace and the force of our coupling. She started to grunt a little, but it was obvious that she was enjoying it, so I kept it going until she had an orgasm. Because of her being a lesbian up to this point, I didn't think that she would, but she experienced a huge one. At that point, I picked up the pace again, and blasted off inside of her. When I caught my breath, I looked up and saw that she was smiling.

"That was wonderful. The feeling was fantastic. I want Darcy to get a strap on that shoots some cum. That was an awesome feeling when you came in me. The climax wasn't too bad either. Thanks for being my first and maybe sometime in the future, we can do it again."

"It would be my pleasure, and I'll tell Darcy what a good girl you were while she was away and unable to take care of me."

At that moment, she gave me the kiss that I wanted earlier. She finally broke and said, "You rubbed me the right way. I could feel you slide along my G-spot every time you slid into me and then when you hit my clit with your body as the tip hit my cervix, the combination was too much for me to handle."

"I'm really and truly glad that you enjoyed it. It was very special to me that you'd trust me to do that for you."

"You're special to me Britt."

She got up to start the day and after my morning workout and my run, I received a kiss as she headed to the office, and I got ready for golf. The day was nothing special. I won some money, but enjoyed the company and the competition more. We had lunch at the clubhouse, and then I went home to change before driving over to the office.

My office was down the hall from Karen's, and it just had my name on the door, no title. Not to anyone's surprise, I was back to being a lowly consultant again. Beth was still my assistant for all of my businesses, but she had a girl who sat outside of my office, did all types of busy work for both of us, and answered the phone. Her name was Nicole Johnston, and was a 25 year-old blonde with blue eyes. She was very good at what she did. Beth made sure that she took care of me and Beth made sure that I stayed away from her. There might have been some flirting, but nothing serious, and besides that, her boyfriend was a nice guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.