Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

He brought up the control panel in his mind and went to select Skip.

Suraimo's slime poured in and formed a thick plaque over the section with the Skip command.

Wha? How?

Jackson's finger, or rather his mental equivalent, couldn't get through to select it.

"That's enough skipping," Suraimo said. "This time you're getting your Bad End."

Oh crap.

Jackson panicked and started thrashing again. Not that it did any good. Her gooey body stretched with his limbs without releasing him.

"All this struggling isn't very romantic, you know," Suraimo said.

Jackson ignored her and kept straining against her elastic slime.

"Okay, that's it. Time to secrete a little muscle relaxant to calm you down."

Jackson felt moistness against his skin, and then a tingling sensation that trickled into his tissues. His struggles grew slower and weaker. His limbs grew heavier and heavier until he could barely move them, like his blood had turned to concrete.

"Better," Suraimo said. "Now let's fluff this up to make things a little more comfortable."

She pulled her gelatinous body together into a more compact form. Jackson was lifted up higher. More of her substance settled beneath him. Thick swirls puffed up and formed a soft pillow for his head. It felt like he was lying on a big bouncy bed of jello. It felt comfortable now, but he knew it wouldn't be long before he felt the stinging agony as her acids started to dissolve him.

Suraimo sat up, straddling him on top of a bed formed out of her own body.

"Look at the defeated adventurer," she taunted. "That makes me feel so wet. I think it's time to really let the juices flow."

Jackson felt her wetness all around him. Warm fluids oozed out of her protoplasm and bathed his engulfed body.

He gritted his teeth. "Make it quick," he pleaded.

He'd seen The Blob. He really really hoped being melted down to his bones wasn't as painful as it looked.

Suraimo folded her molten body over his and planted a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Don't be silly," she whispered in his ear. "You're completely at my mercy. I'm going to take this really slow and drag it out for as long as possible."

The motions of her body squished her warm juices into his exposed flesh. His skin started to tingle. Was that the acid starting to eat its way through?

His face cracked. He trembled. Water welled up in his eyes.

He couldn't take this. It didn't matter that it wouldn't be final, that he'd most likely wake up back at the checkpoint fully intact. He'd still have the memory of it. And the experience of lying here and feeling his body slowly dissolve away wasn't something he could cope with.

Suraimo noticed his tear-stained face and sat up in surprise.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked. "Don't tell me you're one of those purity-obsessed religious types. I've heard they have some very strange attitudes to sex in the West. There's no need to be worried. I don't think this counts as losing your virginity, and even if it did, you're going to go back to the checkpoint afterwards, so technically none of this will have happened."

Suraimo thought about what she'd just said and laughed at the absurdity of it.

"Besides. Game! None of this is real."

"Don't eat me," Jackson sobbed. "I don't want to be melted."

Suraimo reared back, a stunned expression on her face.

"Eat you! Euwww, gross! You didn't think... ?"

Suraimo looked at Jackson, saw he did think that. She slapped him on the face.

"Quit it with the racism, mister! Everyone knows it's blob girls that eat people, not slime girls. And it's not that horrible either. Blob girls secrete a hormone that tricks the body into thinking pain signals are pleasure signals. Their victims are in complete ecstasy as they're absorbed. You'll find that out later." She gave him a knowing wink.

"You're not going to eat me?"

"Yuck. That'd be like eating orange peel. Who wants to do that when there's so much delicious juice waiting inside?" Ripples ran through her slime. It felt like a lubricated hand sliding up his shaft. "Mmm, I do intend to suck a lot of juice out of you, but I think you're young and healthy enough to survive."

"Then what are these juices?" Jackson, suspicious, asked.

He didn't feel any burning sensations, but her talk of switching pain for pleasure had left him feeling paranoid. He was scared to look down and find his feet had gone.

Suraimo's face floated above his. Her blobby hair fell around his face like a curtain. "A little something to help me suck lots of cum out of you."

She fell upon him in a wet kiss. A substance, sickly sweet, seeped through his lips and tickled his tongue. If he closed his eyes he could imagine he was lying on a shifting waterbed with a fully stacked babe lying on top of him.

Suraimo changed the structure of her body so it felt like his hands were resting on the soft swell of two large boobs. He could even feel the tickle of rubbery nipples against his palms. Then his hands were inside them, absorbed and bathed in more of that warm fluid. It seeped into his fingers and magnified the sensory receptors until his hands felt enormous and swollen with pleasure.

"If you think that feels good, just wait until you feel the pussy my body is preparing for you."

She sat up, straddling him again. He saw his erection standing up through a curtain of dripping slime. An invagination formed between the legs of her transparent body. The walls darkened and thickened. Dark blue fluids--like blueberry jelly--oozed out into the opening.

"Oh and yeah, I'm pretty sure this counts as losing your virginity," Suraimo said.

Her body came down and Jackson's erection slid up inside her. He nearly came right away as her slowly undulating 'vagina' smeared the thick blue paste around his cock.

"I'm not a virgin," he exhaled through clenched teeth.

"Oh, good. Then I don't have to go easy on you," Suraimo said.

Her dripping blue ass rose up and down, driving him deeper into her amorphous mass beneath him as she rode him. Her body gave at first, but then solidified until Jackson felt he was bouncing on top of a soft bed. It wasn't a bed, though, it was part of her body, and that meant she could bounce his hips up to meet every downward thrust of her body. As she moved up and down the elastic membrane within her vagina stretched around and rubbed against his cock. He felt her aphrodisiac fluids seep into his member and increase his sensitivity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.