Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

"Mmm, that was nice," Suraimo said as she lay on top of him.

Jackson selected the Skip option.

"Hey!" Suraimo cried as he vanished from the path and returned to the featureless, cloudy plane.

The big tits angel wasn't sad anymore, she was pissed. As soon as he appeared on the plane she started yelling and jabbing a finger at him.

Oh oh. Skip.

That didn't help much. She was still pissed off at him. She waved him away with an angry gesture.

"Eager for more?" Suraimo asked as he returned back to the start of the fight. "What would you like me to do to you this time?"

Jackson threw his sword at her.

Suraimo turned her head and watched as it sailed past her into the bushes. "I didn't think it was possible to do that," she said to no one in particular.

She slithered up to Jackson and undid his pants.

"I'm getting the feeling you're not really enjoying this," she said.

A slimy appendage enveloped Jackson's penis and jerked him off to another large ejaculation.

Skip.

Big tits angel was absolutely furious with him. Her face was bright red and looked most un-angelic as she screamed at him. He was thankful of the--

Skip.

--option as she looked on the verge of attacking him. After the skip wasn't much better. She'd turned her back on him in a huff and stood there with her arms folded. Jackson felt that was a good time to slink off back to the battle.

"I think you're stuck," Suraimo said after she'd glued down his feet with her surprise attack, again. "You want to get past this 'fight', but you don't know how."

Jackson glowered at her.

"I can help," Suraimo said. "Do you need clues?"

"Okay," Jackson said. "Is this a battle I can win?"

Suraimo looked taken aback. "Yes, of course you can win," she said with a bemused tone.

Jackson thought a little more. "Was there an item or something I needed to pick up from the village before I came out here?"

"No," Suraimo replied. "You have everything you need with you right now."

Jackson paused. His face scrunched up. How? he thought. He'd tried out every command and nothing had worked.

"It's not that hard," she said, her gelatinous body shaking with mirth. "It's a simple puzzle battle. Aerias should have told you the steps by..."

She put a hand over her mouth and blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, but Aerias doesn't speak English. Ah."

"It does make things a little more challenging," Jackson said testily.

"Okay, I'll walk you through the steps," she said. "I am the tutorial battle after all."

She closed her eyes and grinned. Pretty face or not, Jackson still wanted to put a fist through it and make it go splat.

"Suraimo Torapo is my binding attack," she explained. "While you're bound your normal attacks can't hit me. You need to select Struggle first to escape."

"And that's all the command does, get the player out of holds?" Jackson stepped back out of her sticky puddle, but not before a sinuous arm had managed to pull his pants down. "Seems a little narrow focus."

"You'll be using it a lot of times in this game," Suraimo said. "Bondage is a popular fetish. People find it sexy to have their movement taken away." She gave him a lewd wink.

"Okay, so what now?" Jackson asked. "None of the options do anything."

"It's a puzzle battle," Suraimo said. "The first actions are all scripted. You have to go through them to advance the story. Try Attack."

Jackson did. He swung his sword at her like a retarded kid with poor motor function and Suraimo easily stepped out of the way.

"This is the part where I taunt your slow swing," Suraimo said.

And give him a grope for good measure, Jackson thought as a tentacle wound up his legs and tickled his balls.

"The story has advanced. Now attack again."

Jackson lunged forwards and drove his sword right through Suraimo's chest. While it felt satisfying, he would have enjoyed it far more had Suraimo not been so completely unconcerned by the four foot of steel passing through her body.

"And this is where I regenerate and you complain about how unfair that is."

She pulled the sword out of her chest and the gash closed up.

"It is unfair," Jackson complained. "How am I supposed to beat a monster that regenerates as fast as I can do it damage?"

Suraimo tapped her nose. "Try selecting Attack again."

Jackson ran her through again.

Suraimo looked down at the long blade puncturing her body with mild disdain.

"No, that's the same attack as before," she said.

She pulled the sword out and handed it back to Jackson. The regeneration message flashed up and her green life bar filled back up.

"You need to ... Oh, wait a moment, Suraimo Torapo."

Jackson's feet were gummed up by a puddle of slime again.

Same attack? There were other attacks? Oh wait. Selecting Attack had brought up another menu with two options. He'd raced through too fast last time. He went for Attack again.

"No no no." Suraimo shook her head in exasperation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.