Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

Suraimo ran her slippery hands along Jackson's sides.

"So, would you like that Bad End now?"

Panic shoved aside Jackson's lethargy. He had an answer for that:

Skip.

Hello, big tits angel.

Skip.

Goodbye, big tits angel.

"It's a good command to have, right?" Suraimo said as he returned to the path. "Handjob." She held up a hand and wiggled fingers as flexible as worms. "Blowjob." she mimed sucking on an imaginary penis. "Paizuri." She pushed her substantial boobs together.

A pleasurable shiver ran through Jackson as he remembered what she did to him last time.

Fucking stop it, he admonished. His cock twitched in his pants and he wanted to bash the traitorous organ back down.

"It's a popular selection," Suraimo said. "Players like to choose how to succumb."

"Selecting how you want to lose is gay," Jackson said.

Who chose to lose: losers, that's who.

"You do know what this game is about?" Suraimo asked.

"It's a pervy hentai game and I'm going to beat it," Jackson said. His face was stern as he settled into a fighting stance with his sword held out before him.

Suraimo clapped her hands and giggled. Her gelatinous body shook like an excitable cheerleader.

"That's the spirit," she said. "I love the ones that really get into the role," she added conspiratorially.

She started with her slime trap again. No problem. He knew what to do. He selected Struggle and stepped back out of the sticky puddle. Now what? He tried attacking and again Suraimo easily sidestepped his heavy swing. Her wet hand rubbed up his crotch.

Jackson took a moment to consider his next action.

That swing had been truly inept. Jackson was a pasty-faced gamer who spent most of his waking hours on a sofa and even he could swing a sword better than that.

Hey wait, what if this was one of those stupid story-building sections? Where the player had to learn the basic moves that would set him on the path to being a hero.

He selected Attack again.

He lunged forward and drove his stupidly large sword right through the center of Suraimo's chest until the blade emerged from the other side.

Yeah baby! That's what we're talking about.

Suraimo looked down at the sword sticking out of her chest. She seemed completely unfazed by the four feet of steel transfixing her body. With good reason, as it happened. As terminal as the strike looked, it had only knocked off maybe a third or quarter of her life bar.

A quarter? For running her through? Stupid RPG mechanics, Jackson thought. At least he'd struck a blow and damaged her.

The sword came free with a sound like thick mud sucking on a foot. Suraimo smiled at him. A message flashed up in Jackson's control panel. He watched the gash in her chest close up. Her green life bar filled back up to full.

"You can regenerate?" Jackson asked, shocked.

"Slimes have been known to possess that ability, yes," Suraimo said.

She regenerated? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This was the first battle? How was he supposed to fucking beat her? It was fucking impossible.

Maybe that was the point. Maybe the fight was supposed to be unwinnable.

He hadn't used the sixth command yet. That was because it had to be Run Away and only lamers picked Run Away.

Unless...

Yes, it was just like that stupid practice swing. He wasn't supposed to win this fight. This was part of the story. This was the part where he'd try to go it alone, get his ass handed to him by the first monster he came across, and then escape back to the village where some badass gramps would teach him The Way of the Exploding Double Dragon or some other bullshit like that.

Yes. That had to be it.

He selected the sixth command.

He knew he'd made a mistake when he saw Suraimo's eyes light up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.