Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 3: A Sticky Starting Scrap

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in a hentai JRPG where the enemies fight using sex attacks. To complicate matters the game is not in English and his first opponent, a slime girl, knows a full range of lewd and obscene moves. A sticky starting scrap indeed!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

"It's not the end of the game," the slime girl laughed. "You can repeat the same fight over and over." Her face took on a very lewd expression. "Actually, that's kind of the whole point."

She slithered towards him. More tentacles budded off her blue body and reached out for his immobilized body.

"But first: you came, you lost, now it's time to enjoy your Bad End."

Her expression was now really lewd ... really lewd and hungry.

Bad End? Jackson didn't like the sound of that at all. Japs were freaks, everyone knew that. This end scene could be anything, even her absorbing him and melting his face off. Having to watch that would be bad enough, but actually being in the game and experiencing it first hand...

Panicking, Jackson checked the control panel. Wait, there were some commands he recognized, up on the right, just above the main message window. Save and...

Skip!

The slime girl opened her arms to embrace him. Her tentacles slithered around his body.

Skip Skip Skip Skip SKIIIIP!

The slime girl's eyes widened in surprise. "You're skipping the sex scene? Who does--"

The woodland path vanished and Jackson found himself back on the featureless, cloudy plane with the big tits angel. She looked sad.

Alas, poor Ian Jackson, Jackson thought. The unlucky adventurer had all the flesh melted off his bones by a skanky slime girl. Or some other shit like that.

The angel opened her mouth and started speaking to Jackson in moonspeak. Not again, couldn't he just--

Hey wait, the Skip option was here too. Sweet.

Skip.

Jackson went straight to the end of the angel's speech. She'd stopped looking sad and instead had a smile full of positivity and hope.

Go forth and cube the slimy skank, Jackson imagined her saying in a squeaky voice.

The angel and the cloudy plane faded out and Jackson was back on the woodland path with the battle music playing in the background. A blue splodge landed on the center of the path and bounced up into the jiggling form of a super-hot babe.

"Ready for the rematch?" she asked.

Huh? How would she know it was a rematch? That was the whole point of Continue. It rewound the player back to the point before they'd gotten themselves squished. So how could she know about things that technically hadn't happened?

"And be careful with the Skip button," she said. "You skipped the H-scene last time."

Well d'uh. Like he wanted to watch his dick get melted off.

"I'm Suraimo," the slime girl said. "I don't think we had a chance to introduce ourselves last time."

Jackson didn't say anything.

"The silent type, how delicious," Suraimo said. "Have you got the hang of the controls now?"

Jackson raised his stupidly large and probably shit sword. He could do this. The game might be in Japanese, but she was only a low-level monster--the tutorial battle. He could do this. He was going to dice her into little blue cubes ... cautiously.

"Okay, let's go. Suraimo Torapo!"

Jackson was stuck in a blue puddle of slime. Again.

Great. He twisted and pulled, but couldn't get his body free. Suraimo's hips swayed from side to side as she glided towards him.

"Want a second service?" she asked. "How about I use these?"

She cupped her hands around her substantial blue breasts and squeezed them together.

Jackson's cock sprang to attention in his pants.

Give it a rest, he thought. She's made out of bright blue jello.

It's not sexy.

She gave him a suggestive smile as she reached down and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor and Jackson's erection flopped free.

Look. It's not sexy.

His other head had a different idea on that. It bobbed around on the end of a hardening shaft.

Suraimo ran a tongue over plush blue lips and mischief glittered in her eyes. She crouched down until her swollen boobs were level with his waist. She held them apart and Jackson's cock twitched in the space between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.