My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 9

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

So me and Jack went in to town he brought me loads of stuff (including some sexy lingerie. Which I couldn't wait to try on.) When we got home I rushed in to the bedroom and got changed in to a leather corset, frilly panties and stockings. I called Jack into the bedroom; I removed my panties and spread my legs nice and wide, As soon as Jack walked in his eyes nearly popped out his head. He watched me finger myself as I begged for his dick to fill my hole, and it wasn't long until he was on me fucking me hard. His cock pounding deep inside my pussy, I was screaming with enjoyment as he fucked me harder and harder. Then he pulled his cock out and came all over my pussy, I quickly used my fingers to mop it up.

After I told him to close his eyes and lay on the bed, I grabbed some handcuffs and chained him to the bed. Then I told him to wait while I went in to the kitchen for something but instead I filled a needle with heron. I went back in the room; he opened his eyes and started begging me not to inject him. I said "now you know how it feels don't you, I see you tried to brainwash me with this necklace." I said as I pulled the necklace off and then injected him with the needle.

I left him in the bed while I went in to the front room. I know he had put some kind of spell on the necklace because now I've removed it I didn't fell so in love with my uncle. I was so angry. I couldn't wait for him to wake up because I was about to teach him a lesson he would never forget. When I went back in to the room he was just waking up.

He said "why did you do that." "I know you cast a spell on that necklace. Admit it now!" I said. He broke down and said "I am sorry I just wanted it to be me and you, I wanted you to want me like I want you, so a few years ago I got a friend to place a love spell on the ring I was going to give to you on your birthday, but then you said you wanted other guys to fuck you, so I used it." "Well now you've blown it you've fucked me for the last time I am going to lock you up in the spare room and fuck as many guys as I want." I replied.

While he was still chained to the bed I texted four of the black guys telling them to come round and fuck me. So I waited for them to arrive still dressed in my corset and stockings with a short mini skirt on just covering my pussy. When they arrived I told them Jack wanted to be tied to a chair in the spare room and watch while they all fuck me. So they dragged him into the spare room and chained him to the chair, then I locked the door.

We all went into the bedroom; I had only just got through the door when two of them grabbed me and threw me on the bed. The first one said "so ever took four cocks at once?" I shook my head. Then he said "well I think tonight's going to be a real opener for you." They stripped me naked then laid me on my side so I could take them all. One was in my ass, another in my pussy, then one in my mouth and the final one in my hand. I've never had so many cocks at one time but I loved it. All my holes filled getting fucked harder and harder, I wanted to scream but couldn't as the cock in my mouth filled it.

I wanted more and more as they pounded each hole. When they came they filled all my holes with their warm cum. It felt so good feeling all my holes getting filled. I begged for more. They agreed to stay the night as long as I stayed naked so they could fuck me when they was ready it was the best night of my life. I fucked them all again in an amazing orgy. I never wanted it to end.

Once they had gone I unlocked the spare room where Jack was and said "I got a cum filled pussy for you to clean and I hope you like it because that's all your getting from me." Then I grabbed his head and forced him to lick me clean. (I loved watching him squirm and cry as he ate my cum filled pussy.) Once he finished he begged me to untie him. I said "why what's in it for me?" "Whatever you want baby, just please give me one last chance." He said with a sad look on his face. My heart melted because he was my first and he was my favourite uncle. "Okay this is your last chance but there's going to be new rules round her, especially if you want to fuck me and be my boyfriend again." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Okay but you can stay in here tonight as you've been quite bad. Then in the morning I will come back with a contract for you to sign with the new rules, and what happens if you don't follow them or you break them." I said. "Okay babe." He replied. I smiled as I shut and locked the door because now the woman is in charge...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.