My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 8

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

When they all entered the room there was about 10 guys. Jack said "well Emma is the fuck slut over there, and Rachael is the slutty sucker. It's a ten pound for each." So first it was my uncle to use and abuse us, then Emma's dad next, then one after the other it was the guys. I was getting more cum then my little mouth could handle. After they fuck Emma I was told me to clean their cocks. Before I finished swallowing one load of cum the next guy was waiting for his turn.

I did enjoy it but there's only so much cum a little girl can eat in a short space of time. After the guys had used us they all left. Steve said he would come back later for another fuck from his daughter, as jack had persuaded him into letting her stay over again. Once they had all gone I begged my uncle to not to whore me I would do as he wanted, I just didn't want to be whored and drugged (I know I loved sucking but only when I wanted.) so he agreed and he asked Emma if she learned her lesson and made her agree not to blackmail us again. He said she could still come for a fuck now and then but only when I said.

So she was left chained to the bed I was released, he said to Emma she would have to stay their till all the drugs had gone from her system. It was about 8pm when Steve came back to give his daughter a good seeing to, and he fucked her hard. He told Jack he had to take her home because her mum was moaning about her being out for so long. I and jack were happy to be back to normal sitting on the sofa hugging and kissing. I was happy when we was like this and this how I wanted it to be all the time forever.

I didn't want to go to school the next day but my uncle took me in his car, we left early and I wasn't sure way until my uncle pulled up in a secluded lay by told me to get on the back seats so I climbed over, then my uncle climbed over. He pulled my dress up took my panties off and separated my legs, and then he fucked me. (It felt great getting it in the back of a car as I never done it before.) I loved it my pussy was so wet I couldn't resist letting out squeals as jack pushed his cock in harder and deeper, then he filled my pussy with his cum it felt great. I had to stick my fingers inside to get some of that cum in my mouth.

When I had finished getting out all the cum out my pussy and licked my fingers clean, I put my panties back on and pulled my dress back down and climbed back in to the seat. I said to jack "that what was amazing I think my new favorite thing is sex in the morning in a car." He smiled and said "well looks like our mornings are sorted." He reached in to the glove box and pulled out a small box, my face lit up as I opened it. Inside was a necklace with a ring on it. "We can't get married but we can pretend we are and so you don't get questioned why you wearing a wedding ring I put it on a chain. You can say it's a family air loom." Jack said. I smiled and nodded as jack pulled off and took me to school.

I spent all day looking at the ring; I was so in love with Jack. I didn't see Emma at school, but I didn't care all I could think about was Jack. (I wasn't sure why I was so obsessed now but I couldn't think about anything else.) When the end of the day came Jack was at school to pick me up. (For the first time in ages.) I said "what you doing here?" "I thought I would take you shopping after school." He replied. "Why?" "I just want to treat my favorite little girl, but if you don't want to we can go home." Jack said. "hell no we going shopping baby I am in." I replied as I jumped in the car...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.