My Uncle Jack
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

Emma rang her dad and told him to come round; Jack injected her with two of the needles and I picked the other up and said "could I have some please baby? You can fuck me while I am passed out. Then you can sell me to your black friends." He tried to argue but I injected myself with it then flopped on the sofa. I remember just before I passed out Jack turned me around and fucked my ass hard I tried to stop him but the drug had stop me from doing anything other than laying there and taking it. After I came to It didn't feel like long before Emma's dad (Steve) turned up, Jack let him in to the front room. He looked at Emma still tied to the chair. Steve said "what the hell you doing to my daughter?" "I know about yours and her secret, and what you do when your wife goes out she told me and its all recorded on her." Jack said pointing to his phone.

Steve broke down and said "I couldn't help myself the way she dresses and acts around the house she needed a good fucking." "It's okay, when you want to fuck her now you can come here." Jack said. "You don't think its wrong then." Steve said. "Its all good my friend now that's take her in to the bedroom where you can fuck her." Jack said. "What about you" Steve replied. "Don't you worry mate I got my plaything." Jack said pointing to me. So Emma was untied and taken in to the bedroom by her dad, then me and jack followed and watched while Steve made Emma beg for his cock. It was making me so horny as her dad fucked her. She was saying "please daddy fuck me harder." And he was ramming his cock in harder and deeper each time. As he fucked her told Jack how she's his whole families fuck toy at Christmas, he said he take her to see his dad while his wife stays at home and once he get there he puts a big ribbon coving her boobs and pussy then she gets passed around the room starting with her granddad, then both her uncles, and then her five male cousins, and then him, and she loves it.

By now my uncle was getting excited, he said "well maybe this year we should have the party here, and my niece and your daughter can both get passed around?" Steve agreed. Once her dad had fucked her I asked my uncle could I lick her pussy while jack fucked me? He nodded. So I bent over spread my legs so Jack could fuck me and I stuck my tongue in her pussy licking it like a lolly. I looked out the corner of my eye and seen her dad watching and pulling his cock to make it hard again and when he did he stuck it in Emma's mouth, making her suck it. It was a big orgy and I loved it, before her dad and my uncle shot there load I told them to spunk on Emma's tits while I licked it off. The both agreed and I lapped up every drop, they both watched and Steve said "so your niece is the cum junkie and my daughters the fuck slut. If Emma can stay here tonight then maybe me and a friend or two could come round and use both of them?" jack said "yea as long as I get first go and your friends pay for it." Steve nodded and said "okay that's fine I will be back tomorrow morning my wife goes to her mums and I usually go to my mates with Emma anyway so I will tell her I will pick her up on the way."

So Steve went home, and Jack came back in the bedroom and said to me "so you want to be a whore to?" I nodded "fine better give you something to work for then haven't I?" he said. Then he left the room for about ten minutes and came back in with two needles full of heroin. He pinned me down while he injected me, then he done the same to Emma. Then he fucked me, and he said "I am the only one that fucks you from now. All these other guys you just suck them, or no more drugs for you okay?" I nodded and we all fell asleep. When I woke up Emma was chained to the bed and she was screaming about wanting some more drugs. Jack came in and gave her a slap and made her beg for it. He eventually gave her some, but when I seen what it does I didn't want it, but Jack didn't care. He pinned me down and injected me.

We were forced fed some food then not long after there was a knock at the door. It was Steve and a load of his mates...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.