My Uncle Jack
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

I couldn't wait to find out what my uncle was going to do with Emma, but he said he will tell me in the morning. So we both went to sleep, when morning came Jack woke me up and said "your not going to be everyone's toy, your going to be mine only. But as for Emma she's going to get what she deserves." He told me how he had some of his friends coming round they was all going to fuck Emma while he filmed it. Then he was going to blackmail her. After that his friend would give his some heroin then we would tie her up and inject her till she is hooked. I was happy we were getting even but I wanted more guys to play with other than just jack.

Before Emma came Jack's friends turned up they was three big black guys, he told them to hide in the spare room until he said the words "you're going to get it ho." Then they would bust in to the bedroom and pull jack off Emma and tell him they will rape her, then they would jack into the guest room where we could watch her get fucked. I said "what about me?" "You can hide in the guest room too; I will tell Emma I told you to go out so I could have her all to myself." Jack said I nodded. So we all hid in the guest bedroom then we heard a knock at the door it was Emma as I heard her voice when she walked in asking about me.

Jack said "don't worry about Rachael she's gone out I just want you." We watched on the video as they went in to the bedroom Emma pushed Jack down on to the bed and took his cock out and climbed on to it and started riding him. I could see all the guys getting hard and I couldn't wait for jack so I said "umm I like what I see who would like a sucking from me?" one guy said "yeah I give you some dick you dirty ho now come here." I got up to walk over. "No get on your hands and knees and crawl over like a dog." I done as I was told and took his huge cock in my mouth, it was much bigger than jacks as I could feel my mouth stretching to fit his cock in. it felt so good and as he filled my mouth with his cu it was so creamy I drank it all. When I got back to my feet he pulled me on to his knee and said "maybe your uncle will share you to."

We continued to watch the video until Jack said the words "your going to get it ho." I was pushed to the floor as they flew out the room I climb back to my chair as I watched them pull jack off Emma. Jack pretended to be scared of them as they told him they was fucking the little tart even if he didn't want them to. One said "you got a spare room?" Jack nodded. He said "Well you can get tied up in there." "Please no." jack begged. Then Emma said "look jack I am fucking these men and I suggest you do what they say remember I know your dirty secret." Jack nodded and then they brought him in the room. We both watched on the video as they fucked Emma at the same time one in her ass, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. She loved it and so were we. When they finished fucking her the first time. Emma said "umm I wish I could fuck you all the time." "You will have to ask Jack." One said. "What." She replied. We stop recording and we went in to the bedroom and Jack said "that right bitch, we got you. We've got it all on video so now we can blackmail you." Everyone laughed as Emma started crying saying "please I am so sorry don't tell anyone."

Before Jack's friends left I begged him to let him and one to fuck me while the other two fuck Emma. He had to agree, every girl likes a two cocks. When they finished I told my uncle even though I did loved him I liked black cock to, and if I dint get it every so often he would see how bad I would be. Again he agreed to my demands. As Jacks friends left one gave him the heroin. Emma tried to get up but I pushed her back on to the bed and said "we aren't done with you yet."

Jack let his friends out and came back in and said "so what should we do with her?" "Maybe we tie her to a chair and give her a bit of light torture. See how she likes it." I said. So we tied her to a chair in the front room and Jack filled up three needles with heroin and injected her with one after the other. She begged him not to but it was too late. He had already injected her. While she was passed out he filled another three needles for her. When she came to he told her how she was going to be a junkie and suck and fuck guys for her drugs. Again she begged no and said "I only done those things to Rachael because my daddy told me to. And I do whatever my Daddy says."

Jack laughed "I bet you do and I bet his going to be your first customer. I guess were not the only family with secrets. Now phone your daddy to come round you and sort you out." He said as he handed her the phone...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.