My Uncle Jack
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

I couldn't concentrate while at school, all I could think about is Jacks cock filling my mouth with hot cum, I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of it. I couldn't wait for the day to end so I could get home and suck his cock. When the final bell rang I almost ran home to get to Jacks cock. When I arrived I burst through the door Jack was fast asleep but I wouldn't let that stop me as I slowly undone his trousers and pulled his cock out and stuck it straight in my mouth. I couldn't wait to taste his hot cum I was like a animal sucking away till he burst, as he did he woke up and looked at me and said "someone's hungry."

I was happy again until I needed my next fill which wasn't long. Jack didn't care as long as it was his cock in my mouth and I was happy as long I got my fill. I was sucking his cock at least for times a day but after a week his cock wasn't enough for me I needed more to fill me up. One day while at school I could feel the urge/need to eat some hot cum. luckily it was dinner time I went to my friend's house for lunch she had two guys around from the local boy school. I had to have my fill before I got home, so I asked my friend if I could suck one off. She said "yea you can but in return I want to get your uncle to fuck me." I didn't want to agree but I wanted some hot cum so bad so I agreed. My friend told me to wait in her room while she brought the lad up but when the door opens both was there. She said "I asked who wants a blow job from you and the both said yes."

I wasn't sure at first but the cravings got the best of my and before I was on my knees sucking the first ones cock it wasn't as big as my uncles but I didn't care I just wanted the cum. Once he shot his load I moved straight on to the other one. His was a little bigger but he had no control I must have only been sucking for about two minutes before he filled my mouth up. Once I finished I got up and walked out the room and went downstairs my friend said "well look who's turning in to a little cock sucking whore."

I said "I am no whore I just enjoy cum." She laughed and said "whatever. I still get to fuck your uncle tonight." That's when my heart sank I couldn't believe I agreed to it for some cum. The guys came down and said thank for the sucking baby. I just smiled. I and my friend went back to school but all that was on my mind was how I traded my uncle for cum. When the end of the day came my friend was waiting at the gate, she said "well hope you remember our little deal, and don't worry I will let you suck him off after I have fucked him once or twice." I went bright red I couldn't believe my secret was out.

I said "I don't do that with my uncle." "Yeah your mouth says one thing but your face says it all, but don't worry your dirty little secret is safe with me as long as I get what I want." She replied. So we walked back to mine as we did my friend told me what she wanted to keep my secret safe. "First I want to fuck your uncle a few times until I get bored if I do that is. Second I want fifty pound a week from you. If you're a good girl I will get you a boy or two at dinner time at school. And finally I get to treat you how I want if I say you're a whore u agree, if I want you to clean my room/house you do it okay?" I nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.