My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

So now I had Jack over a barrel I could get what I wanted and It was the week before my 14th birthday and I told Jack I wanted some new clothes and other stuff for my party, He said "of course you can sweetheart." So that day we went in to town to buy everything I would need. Jack said "what kind of clothes you looking for?" I said "something nice." Jack then picked up this tight red dress, "how about this?" he said. "Yea I like that." I said. So we went and got the food and my cake then we went home I texted all my friends to come next Saturday.

The week went so fast before I know it Saturday morning came; my uncle took me to get my hair, nails and a spray on tan done. Jack's eyes nearly popped out his head when he seen me, he said. "Gosh you look amazing Hun all your friends will be so jealous when the see how gorgeous you look."

So about 6 o clock my friends started to arrive, they was dressed in the sexist clothes but jack wasn't looking at them his eyes was fixed on me. I didn't know what to think or say to him as the party was going on; I just brushed it aside and had a great time with all my girls. When it had finished I sat next to Jack, "so see anything you like tonight?" I said.

He paused then said "there's only one girl I liked and love and that's you!"

I edged closer to him and said "I knew you had feelings for me, so what you going to do about it?" he placed his hand on the top of my thigh and rubs it. It felt weird at first as he was my uncle but I didn't stop him as it also felt nice. I leaned towards him "umm that's nice have you got anything else for me?" he moved his hand towards my pussy and squeezed it as he kissed me. I moaned as his finger slid inside my tight pussy, then I put undone his trousers and grabbed his huge hard cock. I said "how about you and I go to the bedroom so I can have more than just your finger inside me."

His face lit up as he pulled his finger out my pussy and licked all the juice off it. Then I got up and walked to the bedroom jack followed behind me like a lost dog, before I could make it to lay on the bed he pushed me down on to it and pulled up my dress seeing my pussy soaking wet he pulled my panties to the side and began to lick my pussy rapidly. I couldn't hold back my moans and groans as he caused me to climax before he shoved his huge cock inside my pussy.

As he pushed his cock inside me I let out a huge moan and was almost begging him to fuck me. (I've never had sex before but if it felt this good I will be having it a lot more.)

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside me as I screamed and begged him not to stop. He pulled his cock out and shot his hot cum all over my dress; I put my fingers in some of it and then licked it off. Jack smiled and said "maybe next time you can suck my cock?" I nodded. I took off my dress to lick all the hot cum off it was delicious I couldn't wait for Jack to fuck my mouth so I sucked his soft cock to taste what juice was left. He watched as I cleaned his cock and said "looks like I got myself a little cum junkie." I didn't care what I was I just wanted more.

I loved how his cock filled my mouth, how it felt when he shot his load and how thick and tasty his cum was. He pulled his cock out after I clean every last drop off it. He said "guess you enjoyed that to say you've never done it before that was amazing." I smiled as I got up off the bed and got dressed. After we went back in the front room and cuddled up on the sofa to watch a film but all I could think about is sucking Jack's cock again so I started by putting my hand down his trousers to make him hard and once he was I took his cock out and wrapped my lips around it and sucked.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me away from his cock and made me beg him to suck it. I begged and begged till he pushed my face back on to his cock and made me gag on it. He laughed as I kept sucking till he filled my mouth with his cum. I drank all of it and once I finished I wanted more but Jack had empty his load for the day so I had to wait till the morning for anymore.

The next day was so school so I got up earlier in the morning so I could suck Jack off before I went to school. First I got dressed in my uniform my black pinafore and pop socks. I had my breakfast after I got on my knees and started sucking Jack's cock; I couldn't wait any longer to taste his hot cum in my mouth. I didn't have to get him hard as he was already throbbing just looking at me. He just smiled while I sucked him dry. After I finished Jack kissed me on the cheek and slapped my ass as I went out the door and made my way to school...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.