My Uncle Jack - Cover

My Uncle Jack

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hello all my names Rachel I've been living with my uncle Jack since I was five years old after my parents died in a car accident. I didn't mind as my uncle was mega rich and had always looked after me when asked to. The only catch was I had to move school (an all girl school.) still I didn't care. Now I've reached the age of 14 my uncle's interest in me became obvious, so I am here to tell you all about it.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Pedophilia   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Needles   Prostitution  

As I watched him masturbate his self I opened my legs a little wider so he could see my white panties. Then he finally must have shot his load as he stopped and walked out of the room, when he came back in he had changed his trousers and sat back down. I opened my eyes and said "you okay jack? Can we go town still?" "Yea okay" he replied.

So we left the house and caught a bus to town.

I dragged my uncle in to every shop buying at least one item from all of them. We went home I was pleased with everything I had got. I then spent the evening being a little cock tease to Jack. I started by sitting on his lap and bouncing like a little kid up and down, he didn't say anything but his face said it all. Then I crawled round on the floor like a baby, wiggling my ass around. It was funny to see jack struggling to restrain himself but he managed. So I went to bed pleased with my naughty ways.

I woke up the next day and Jack was dressed in a suit he looked amazing. I said "you look great uncle going anywhere nice or you got a date?" "I just got a meeting with some investors for work. I don't need to date I got my eye on someone but depends if she's interested? I will drop you off at your friends on my way to the meeting." He said. "Cool uncle and I bet the lady is interested but she's waiting for the right time to ask/tell you." I replied.

So I went to my friend's house and my uncle said to her parents "I will be back later about four if that's okay." They said "we might be out but the lady next door will pop in and check on them." I seen my friend looking at my uncle she whispered to me and said "omg his fit, I wouldn't mind a night with him." I said "I think his already after another girl." She smiled and said "well he hasn't seen me at my best wait till he come back to get you I am going to knock his socks off." I was getting so jealous she was 15 had some huge boobs and a tight ass, but I knew my uncle wanted me (well I hoped he would.)

My friend dragged me upstairs and said "when my parents go out your going to help me look pretty for your uncle, you must know what he likes in a girl you're with him most the time." I didn't want to help her but I couldn't say I wanted him for myself she would think I am a weirdo. As soon as her parents went out she opened a wardrobe and said "pick out what you think Jack would like because I am going to fuck him when he comes back, and don't worry I will keep it down so you don't hear." I was enraged with jealousy I didn't want her to have him; I had to think of a plan to stop her.

So before Jack returned I gave the lady next door a call to come round my friend wasn't best pleased when she turned up just before my uncle came but I was. I smiled as Jack didn't even give her a second look as she was stood there looking like a whore. He just smiled and said "thanks for looking after her." And we were on our way home. I had to up my game with my flirting and make sure I get Jack and no one else.

We got home I got changed in to a silky nightie and cuddled up to Jack and kissed him and took his hand and placed it on my leg. I told him how I watched him masturbate over me the other day, he blushed bright red I said "I know you want me but I am not sure if you can have me yet. Maybe begging might help!" I smiled to my self as he got on his knees and begged me to fuck him.

I said "how about you do what I say from now on and it my birthday soon I want a party okay?" Jack nodded I smiled and said "good boy." I went to bed and told jack to get his cock and masturbate over me till he cums while I watch. I smiled and licked my lips as he pulled his cock out and started masturbate, I told him to keep begging me to fuck him. So he did till he shot his load all over the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.