Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 22: Jason & Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Jason & Julie - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

While sitting in the gazebo with Julie, a number of thoughts raced through his mind, What's happening here? Have I finally found my girl? What will her family think? What will I do with her on my search for Jesse? What in the world does she see in me?

It was at that point that they rose and embraced.

After the two broke their passionate embrace, Julie, following the example of her younger sister, said, "I'll have Sam fix up a guest room and you shall stay here. Daddy is due back with the Irish Princess tomorrow at noon and I'll introduce you. He should have news of Marie and Jesse."

Jase replied, "Somehow, that arrangement doesn't seem appropriate for Naw'lins society."

Julie fired right back, "Naw'lins society be damned! Folks here 'bouts are quite used to the 'eccentric' Judsons and, anyway, I don't care what they think. Sam and the other staff are here. It's not like we were totally alone in the house."

"Well, it's certainly a far cry above any hotel accommodations I could make!" exclaimed Jase.

He quickly penned a note for Sam to take back to the hotel to collect his things and bring them back to the Judson mansion. Meanwhile, Jase and Julie sat in the library and talked far into the night, sharing their life stories and more.

Somewhere around four in the morning, they finally retired to their separate rooms. Their feelings for each other were strong and growing. They slept until late morning, rising with very little time before they had to be at the levee to welcome Julie's father home again.

At noon, Jase and Julie were waiting in the Landau, with Sam at the reins, as the Irish Princess docked at the levee on schedule. As Sean approached the carriage, he didn't appear to be surprised at the presence of a strange man along side his daughter. Sam lifted in Sean's bag and then Sean climbed in to embrace Julie. He sat down in the front seat to face the young couple sitting in the rear seat.

"Daddy, this is Jase Owens, brother of Jesse. Jase, this is my father, Captain Sean Judson of the Irish Princess and Naw'lins!"

"Pleased to meet you, sir," said Jase.

"And I you," replied Captain Judson. "As it's already apparent to me that you two are now a pair, I think it appropriate that you call me Sean, Jase."

"Yes," said Julie, "it is appropriate as Jase and I want to go back upriver with you to Vicksburg to see Jesse and Marie--and we want you to marry us on the trip!"

Somewhat taken aback by the suddenness of it all, Sean Judson blinked and said, "Isn't this all rather quick, Julie? How long has Jase been here?"

"Long enough," said Julie, blushing and then adding, "and I don't mean that like it sounds. My intuition is in high gear and you know how I trust in that, Daddy."

"Yes, I do," replied Sean, and I guess I can't argue with a woman's intuition! But, the Irish Princess sails again on the evening tide tomorrow. Is that too soon?"

"Not at all," replied Julie, "we're ready."

Sean turned to Jase and asked, "What about you, young man? You've been quite silent so far."

"Well," said Jase, "I agree it has all been quite sudden, but I also agree that we are taking the right course, pun intended, at this point in our lives. The growing spark between us is fast fanning into a burning conflagration. But--I do intend to continue seeking out my brother. He's the only one left, besides myself, in our family. After that, I hope to settle down to horse ranching. So we'll be leaving for parts west as did Jesse and Marie."

Sean replied, "I;m glad for my two girls and that they've found what they want. But I'm saddened that they'll both be so far away. But, that's the way of life. My mother was not too happy to see me and Colleen off to America either and that was a further distance away than you'll be going. You two, like Jesse and Marie, have my blessing.

"Thank you, sir," replied Jase.

"I'll be most happy to perform the marriage ceremony in front of the ship's company at noon, the day after tomorrow, if that suits your needs."

"Yes, that will do quite well, Daddy, thank you!"

Once again it was story time around the dinner table that evening at the mansion as Jase filled in details of his life for Sean and Julie.

The next day was one of preparation. Captain Sean went back to the boat to oversee the loading of cargo, provisions, and the many passengers.

Julie had many things to get done and much packing to do for the trip to Vicksburg as well as preparing for her wedding. Acquiring the wedding dress was first priority.

Jase made a trip to the barber and also needed to acquire formal dress for the wedding and get his personal gear packed. Sam was kept quite busy with driving everyone around. But, by sailing time that evening, everything and everyone was aboard.

Jase and Julie had separate cabins. All of the belongings for both of them were stored in Jase's cabin as he would be using it only that first night. It was very crowded as a result.

Later, at the evening meal, Captain Judson announced the wedding that would take place at noon the next day in the salon and that all were invited. Cheers and whistles filled the room. Afterwards, Jase and Julie spent a long and late evening talking and planning their future, interrupted often by the good wishes of many of the passengers. Several of the women, one a very close friend of the Captain, volunteered to help Julie get ready the next morning. Julie gratefully accepted their kind offer.

Very late, Jase and Julie walked the deck, arm in arm, to their cabins. At Julie's door, they clinched in a tight, body-to-body embrace and kissed passionately. Jase's erection quickly rose between them and Julie pressed into it, hard. Both were panting when they finally broke their kiss.

"Julie, I..."

"Shhh," Julie interrupted him, "I know. But not now. Tomorrow, Jase, Tomorrow and forever!"

Julie slipped from his arms and into her cabin. Thus they retired, for the last time, to their separate cabins and beds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.