Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

Choking on water splashed into her mouth, Julie looked down to see the young man on his hands and knees. If she was wet, he was absolutely drowning in mud and water. He was also coughing and spitting mud and water out of his mouth.

"Well, sir, and just what do you have to say for yourself now?"

Jase replied, or tried to, "Uh, (cough, cough) I uh, (cough, cough, cough) I'm sorry! I guess (cough) I lost my footing."

"No kidding," said Julie, "and just where does that leave me?"

Jase finally looked up, coughed once again and said, "Oh, I really am (cough) sorry, I guess I really made a mess of your clothes!"

"An understatement, there, sir!"

Then, for reasons he would never know, Jase blurted out, "It's just that when I saw you standing there, your beauty outshone any woman I have ever seen before. Your beauty did me in!"

Julie chuckled even as she blushed some in embarrassment, something she rarely did--blush, that is. Recovering quickly, Julie offered a hand to help Jase back to his feet. Standing again, Jase bowed his thanks.

"I really did a job on you. What can I do to help?"

Julie replied, "my driver and rig are over at the livery, The same one I saw you leave earlier. He will take me home where I can clean up and change."

Jase said, "That's good. I am staying in the hotel just across the street. I was on my way to get something to eat."

Then Julie had an idea and she said, "Tell you what, why don't you go back to your hotel and clean up and then have supper with me?"

Jase, surprised, answered, "But you don't know me, I'm a total stranger as are you."

"

I know," replied Julie, "but my intuition is speaking and I usually listen to it. I'll send my driver back for you in two hours. Speaking of which, there he comes now. He must have seen me standing here."

The big, two seated Landau pulled to a stop and Jase helped Julie in. With a wave as the rig got underway, Julie said, "In two hours then!"

All Jase could do was shake his head in wonder. Wonder that he had seen her at all, wonder that he had managed to drench her, and wonder of wonders, that she had then up and invited him for supper! And neither one of them knew the name of the other.

Jason retraced his muddy steps back to the hotel and walked to the desk, dripping all over the floor in the process. The clerk looked aghast and then angry.

Jase then asked, "Please direct me to the closest barbershop and unless you want me to muck up the stairs, hallway, and my room, I want a complete change of clothes from the skin out, sent right over to that barber shop. Make the outside clothes my dress suit and shirt along with the string tie."

Sputtering and fuming, the clerk complied and directed him to the barbershop two blocks distant.

"STOP, right there!" said the barber as Jase stepped just inside the door. "Go outside and 'round to the back for the baths. I'll have a man start filling a tub with hot water right away."

Jase did as he was bid, but first splashed off the worst of the mud in the horse trough by the hitching post before he went around the building and entered the rear door of the baths. He stepped into the closest room and immediately began stripping down by removing his boots. Jase remained in his long johns until the tub was partially filled. Then, down to his birthday suit, Jase stepped gingerly into the tub of steaming hot water.

As he eased himself down to a sitting position, Jase thought, Damnation, this water's hot! But it shore as shootin' does feel good! Aloud, he told the attendant, "Pour that bucket over me!" Jason spent nearly an hour scrubbing and then soaking in the water.

The cold water rinse poured over his head was a real shocker, but it was at the same time, invigorating! Jason's set of clean clothes had arrived while he was soaking. After toweling dry, he then dressed and proceeded out front for a haircut and shave.

As he stepped out of the barber chair, Jase paid the man for services received and directed that his dirty clothes be wrapped up and sent back to his hotel room. Since there was some time to kill before the arrival of his ride, Jase walked back to the cafe he had spotted earlier and ordered coffee to wait and observe. With fifteen minutes left, he returned to the lobby of his hotel to meet his ride.

Sam, as he introduced himself to Jase, arrived on schedule and Jase seated himself in the forward seat directly behind the driver seat. Sam was polite but reticent.

He said only, "Miss Julie, she said not to answer any questions and to say nothing. She will do that and more at supper. So enjoy the sights, it will only take a few minutes to arrive at the Judson residence."

Jase grinned and replied, "Whatever you say, Sam, I'm an agreeable man!"

As the carriage turned into the mansion driveway, Jase, like his brother before him, marveled at the size and elegance of the property.

Some place, he thought, I thought Julie, I think that's what Sam called her, lived in comfortable circumstances from her dress and manner, but this is something else again! What am I doing here?

As these thoughts went through his mind, the carriage drew to a stop at the dismounting stone at the foot of the path leading to the entrance. Jase climbed down.

"Thank you, Sam."

Sam replied, "I'll see you inside shortly. You jest go on up to the door."

At his knock, the door was opened by a house maid who politely inquired, "And who may I say is calling?"

My name is Jason Owens, but I go by Jase."

The maid looked only slightly startled, which he didn't miss, but he didn't comment.

"Follow me, please," said the maid and she led him into the drawing room.

Jason was looking around the room, marveling at the richness and elegance of the decor.

"Good evening again, Jase, my name is Julie Judson, daughter of the famous riverboat Captain, Sean Judson. Would you like a drink before supper?"

Jase turned around to see a vision of beauty he thought possible only in heaven! Julie stood in a brilliant red satin ball gown, cut low enough to reveal an expanse of cleavage Jase had until now, considered fit only for soiled doves. Her brunette hair shone in the candle light.

Julie wore simple pearl earrings with a single strand of pearls around her neck. But, they were real pearls that glistened in the light. Without the slightest sign of the surprise he felt and with a natural, infectious grin, Jase stepped up to Julie, took her gloved hand, and raised it to his his mouth in a formal kiss of greeting.

She, equally showing none of the surprise she felt, lowered her hand when Jase released it and heard him reply, "Good evening Miss Julie, my name is Jason Owens, but people just call me Jase. I am most please to make your acquaintance! I see you don't always dress like a man. And, yes, I would like a drink, but only if you will also have one with me."

"Yes, I know," said Julie with no show of emotion, 'the maid told me your name. And, yes, I do have my feminine side that I occasionally let some people see. Sam will get our drinks in just a moment. What brings you to Naw'lins?"

"That," said Jase is both a short and a long story. I'll tell you at supper if you'll tell me why you invited me, a total stranger, out of the blue, to come to supper at your home."

Sam entered at that moment with their white wine drinks as Julie said, "Let's finish our drinks first and then retire to the dining room. I think you and I might just have a great deal to talk about."

Supper was served at a very large dining table, but the table was set simply for two across from each other at one end rather than having the two people set at each end, yards apart. An expensive, pure white damask linen cloth covered the table. The cutlery was exquisite Oneida sterling silver, as was the three stem candelabra that separated the two diners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.