Jason's Quest - Cover

Jason's Quest

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The tale starts at Appomattox and goes to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and on to Comancheria as one brother tries to find the other after the war. This is a tale of two brothers. As the story advances, the chapters ALTERNATE--Jason chp 1, Jesse chp 2, Jason chp 3, Jesse chp 4 and so on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Western  

The next morning following his saloon experience in Lynchburg, Jase was five miles down the road, munching on beef jerky by the time the sun came up over the horizon. Jase rode all day, stopping only every couple of hours to let his horse blow & rest just a bit. Both horse and man stopped to drink every so often, if they ran across a small stream. The warm April weather made them both thirsty.

Jase did not want to overtax Brax. The last year of the war had been hard on horse and man, with food and feed almost nonexistent and both were close to skin and bone. As they had a long way to go, Jase was happy to maintain a leisurely pace of only ten or fifteen miles a day.

After four days, Jase was nearing Roanoke. Like the good cavalry scout he had been, Jase had unobtrusively and frequently, checked his back trail. He knew was being followed. Whoever it was, they probably wouldn't do anything in daylight unless he got careless.

The slow pace along the trail dulled Jase's senses and lulled him into a false sense of peace. Losing one's sense of awareness of the immediate surroundings was a dangerous thing to do out in the middle of nowhere. But none-the-less, Jase was mesmerized into allowing his mind wander over random thoughts, memories, and dreams.

Jase was in one those daydreams as he was thinking, Damn, I sure could use a woman about now,. It's been awhile again since I got laid. Ahhh, big, soft tits, a warm mouth, and pus ... Jase was jerked from his reverie by the sound of distant laughter, female laughter. What the hell? he thought what the shit is going on now? He brought Brax to a halt and looked around.

From out of a shallow swale in the landscape ahead, emerged one of the prettiest, three seat, fringed surrey he had seen in a long time. The rig was solid black with scarlet red piping trim, scarlet seat cushions, and scarlet interior to the seat backs.

The rig also sported narrow black rubber tires on red wooden wheel spokes with yellow hubs! It was pulled by a pair of matched, black Morgans.

Whew! thought Jase. The only thing gaudier than the rig is what's riding in it! Seated in the middle and back seats were six young, well, a couple of them weren't quite so young, and gaudily dressed women. In the front seat, sat the large, Negro driver, a slightly going to seed, somewhat overweight lady getting on in years, and one devastating young lady who looked like she might claim eighteen years. All in all, it was quite some outfit!
But Jase also instantly recognized who or what the ladies were. The gaudy, overly revealing dresses, the overdone make up, the raucous tittering an giggling, and the overall sense of them, told Jase he was looking at the arrival of some ladies of evening. They were a group of soiled doves, as it were. As the rig drew up and came to a stop beside Jase, he removed his hat and with an exaggerated wave of his hand beside his horse and a bow from the waist.

Jase drawled, "Good morning, ladies, out for a little air, are we?"

One of the sweet young things in the back replied, "Not really, dear kind sir. It's just that damned town back their got religion what with a new mayor and a new bible thumper and kicked us out!"

"And with only the clothes on our backs--and our surrey and team," piped up a blonde in the middle seat.
"It was either that or be run out of town, tarred and feathered on a rail," added a third girl. "They wouldn't even give us time to pack!"

"That certainly was uncivil of them," replied Jase. "You didn't have enough on the powers that be in the town to blackmail them into leaving you alone?" asked Jase.

"Well glory be!" exclaimed the chubby lady in the front seat, obviously the Madam, "there speaks a man sidin' with the whores. You appear to have been down the trail a time or two sir."

"Far enough to learn a few things," replied Jase. "What you aimin' to do now? "it's none too safe out here all alone."

The Madam answered, "I'm movin' the girls to a little town another day's ride away yet. We can make the place of a friend of mine to stay over tonight. We should make there by late afternoon."

"I'd feel a lot better about your safety if you would allow me to escort you to this friend's place, Ma'am," replied Jase. "As I said a moment ago, these wide open areas are an invitation to all sorts of mayhem for the unwary or unprepared."

"Well now, that's right kindly of you, stranger, but we're going back the way you've come from. Won't that be outa your way?" asked the madam.

"Some," replied Jase, "But I'm in no hurry to get where I'm goin' and besides, I don't mind a bit about a little side trip."

"I'd bet you 1000 to 1 you've also got an ulterior motive to this offer!" challenged the Madam.

"I don't believe I care to take that bet, my dear lady!" replied Jase. "I'd lose!"

"Then," said the Madam, "We accept your kind..." She was interrupted by all sorts of giggles, squeals, and comments about a good looking hunk of man around again before she finally said, "ALL RIGHT, God Damn it, that's enough! Can't even carry on a decent conversation over your Noise. Now then, girls, just to show our benefactor here that we're not totally unprepared, show him!"

All of the girls then produced an array of small Derringers, single shot purse guns, and even a little Pepper Box or two--pointed at Jase!

Jase said, "Impressive, but those are only useful at very close range and by then it might be too late."

"Show him again, girls!" ordered the Madam. The small pistols disappeared and the girls bent down momentarily, only to immediately rise back up. Suddenly, Jase was confronted by the barrel end of a Henry or a Colt in the hand of every girl and the driver!

"My, my," replied Jase, "why do I feel like now I'm the one being escorted?"

They all had a good laugh at that line.

Then the Madam said, "If my eyesight deceiveth me not, yonder lies a copse of wood and likely a run of water. Seein' as the sun is nigh to straight overhead, what say we all repair over there for a little basket lunch?"

"Why my lady, speaketh thee so quaint from yon brothel just repaired?" asked Jase.

"Yes, well, in my younger days," replied the Madam, "I was a Shakespearian actor of some note."

So saying, the group trotted off in the direction of the woods for a "nooning" on the trail. Upon arrival, Jase spotted a perfect little meadow in the woods that was just a few yards from the clear running stream. Jase dismounted and ground hitched Brax for the moment.

Jase went over to the surrey to hand down the girls. He started with the back row, offering his hand and each girl saw to it that Jase got a very good upskirt view, with plenty of leg showing. They also gave him a full boob view as they bent over climbing down.

The second row tried even harder to give Jase a titillating view of their attributes. The driver had already assisted the Madam in stepping down, so Jase went to the remaining woman, the devastatingly beautiful young girl that had first caught his attention when he first saw the rig.

Either she tripped getting down, or she was doing the other girls one better, but either way, she literally fell into Jase's arms, crushing her ample boobs into his chest! When she landed, she flung her arms around Jase's neck and held on tight.

"Damn," said one of the older girls, "Gertie's got the jump on us all!" Gertie's face turned beet red and then even more red as Jase leaned into her face and gave her a very passionate kiss!

"Yes," another of the girls chimed in, "And she ain't even had a man yet!"

"Well," said a third, "what better way to get one?"

Everybody laughed uproariously at that. But Jase and the girl maintained direct eye contact for so long that no one missed the connection that was being made between the two. Reluctantly, Jase finally lowered the girl to the ground.
"Gertie," jibed one girl, "I think you got that one hogtied but good!"

"Or he has her hogtied but good," offered another.

The lunch, Gertie said, had been prepared by the owner of the town Cafe, one who frequented the house quiet regularly. He'd gotten wind of what was going to go down ahead of time and had prepared an enormous spread. The three baskets, along with a note, had been quietly slipped aboard the surrey while it still was in the carriage house. The food was excellent and was enjoyed at a leisurely pace.

The girls all flocked around Jase, offering him a morsel of this, from the basket, and a morsel of that and generally trying to attract his attentions. As the heat of the day built, comments about the heat kept arising and more and more clothing shed by the girls as a result.

Three of the girls were topless in short order. A fourth soon shed top and everything else down to her pantaloons. In the bright sunlight, the white pantaloons were as transparent as glass! Jase most definitely appreciated the view.

Gertie, who had sat close to his side from the start, watched impassively. The two remaining girls suddenly said, "Let's go swimmin'!" They promptly stripped naked and ran for the little stream. The fact that the stream was only a little over knee deep didn't deter them one iota! On the contrary, this left their bodies on display while they played, which was the whole point of the operation. They were quickly jointed by the other four.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.