Karen and Penny Naked at the Mall

by Sevispac

Copyright© 2013 by Sevispac

Coming of Age Sex Story: Another of the Karen and Penny stories harking back to the earliest days of Naked in School. A trip down memory lane.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   .

Monday seemed like the most carefree day in years. I wore clothes all day in school even though I missed the fun I had last week. The girls who were picked to go naked this week were going to have a hard enough time without me taking the attention away from them. Anyway, I was very surprised when the announcement came over the P.A. system during last period: "Karen Wagner, report to the principal's office at the end of classes". I got nervous wondering what was wrong. Then I sort of hoped it was something which would require a spanking!

Principal Harriman didn't keep me waiting for long. I walked in and sat down in front of his desk, feeling a little nervous.

"Miss Wagner, I've called you in to ask you to help with a little problem," he began. "I believe you recall a young freshman girl from last week who had a very poor reaction to the mandatory nudity program in which you participated. She was so shy that she had to be sent to a psychiatrist, and even then she resisted every moment and had to repeat the program this week. Nor is she doing any better today."

I certainly did remember. She was up on stage with me during the Miss Nude Central High Pageant. Anyway, I heard about the way she cried when they made her take her clothes off, and how she had to repeat the whole week naked at school.

"Her parents seem to be the root of the problem. They appear to be trying to repress her sexuality, and they've created a very unhealthy environment for a young teen.

"We considered reporting the situation to Adolescent Protective Services, or 'Girlie Lib' as some of the kids like to call it. APS is empowered to investigate, provide counseling, or even remove girls from a sexually repressive household and put them in a loving environment.

"We are reluctant to take such drastic action, however. That's why I'd like to ask for your assistance. Do you know her? Her name is Penny Lovelace."

Even though I saw her a few times last week, I never really met Penny. I told him so.

"Unfortunately, Miss Lovelace is not yet 14, and the age of consent is still 15 without a parent's written permission. If we are to help Miss Lovelace overcome her problem, sex is the best tool available to us. That's why I've called you in today. I'd like to see if you would be willing to help out a young girl who is very unhappy with her predicament. I know that last week was very hard for you, and I'm very proud of the way you reacted to the situation. In fact I would go so far as to call you our star pupil".

I couldn't help blushing a little at that. It was a mixture of pride at the compliment and embarrassment over being told I was the best in the school at being naked.

"If you agree to help out, I'd appreciate it if you would visit Miss Lovelace at home this evening. I've let her know you'll be dropping by. I'm hoping that you can help counteract her parent's resistance and convey how enjoyable a healthy sex life is for a teenage girl. Can I count on you to help out?"

I told him I wasn't sure how much help I could be, but I'd give it a try. He thanked me and I left, thinking about what I could do.

What to wear was the first question. I didn't want to go naked because then her parents might not let us play at all, but I wanted to let her see how much fun it was to let everybody look at your body. I settled for going topless. Then I got the idea to put my hair in pig tails like Penny. It would help if I looked like I was her age.

My brother Jimmy walked in the door just as I was about to go out. "Hi, sis. Hey, it sure is great to see you topless again. I was afraid you were going back to wearing clothes this week."

"No, I just wanted to take some time without everybody staring at me so much. I really like being naked now. Say, would you tell Mom I'm going over to play with Penny Lovelace?"

"Sure. Isn't she the girl who's having so much trouble going naked? I'd sure like to see her without her clothes, even if she doesn't have the world's most gorgeous tits like you. She IS only a year older than me."

"Why, thank you, Jimmy. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I kissed him in passing and rubbed by nipples lightly against his shirt. "I'll ask Penny if she wants to play with you sometime. Bye-bye!"

Walking topless to Penny's house was fun. I smiled and waved at everybody who honked and whistled, but when I walked up to her door I hesitated.

I stood there feeling suddenly very shy. Finally I knocked on the door, then I grabbed both of my pig-tails and twisted them as I heard footsteps inside the house. Penny's father opened the door and looked surprised to see a topless girl on his doorstep. He was a tall man with thinning black hair and a distinguished look; very much the kind of Daddy a girl can look up to.

"Can Penny come out and play?", I asked in my best shy-little-girl voice. I glanced up at his face and saw him quickly look away from my chest.

"Who's at the door?", I heard Penny call from inside the house. Mr. Lovelace ignored her and said, "I'm sorry, young lady, but our daughter is not allowed to play with boys or with anyone who doesn't..."

Just then Penny came up behind him and said "Hi, Karen. Daddy, this is Karen Wagner, the girl I told you about who won the beauty contest at school on Friday. Karen's probably the most popular girl in school. Are you here about the mandatory nudity?"

"Well, yes I am, Penny", I said, feeling a little awkward without my top. I saw her Dad looking me over again and I blushed a little. I still wasn't completely over my bashfulness.

"Principal Harriman asked me to come by and see if I could help out. Last week was pretty hard for me, but I made it through O.K., and he thinks maybe I can help you get through it, too. Can I come in?"

Her daddy looked grumpy, but he reluctantly opened the door. As I brushed past I felt something huge in his pants. He might seem strict, but I thought Penny and I could find a way to bring him around.

Her room looked a lot like mine, all pink and white and lacy. She even had a teddy bear collection. The only difference was a lack of makeup or clothes to show that the little girl was growing up. She did have a full length mirror, though, and another at her dresser with lights all around it. I think Penny was starting to think about how she looked, and not just for Church.

"Do you think your Daddy would let us go to the mall?", I asked. She looked hesitant, so I said "Don't worry, you don't have to go naked except at school. Maybe we can find something a little bit sexy for you to wear, though", I said, looking at the frumpy sweat shirt and pants she was wearing. I walked over and started looking through her closet. "Don't you have anything but boy's clothes in here?"

"No", she replied, "My mom is still a strict feminist. She even quit her job after the sexual harassment laws were repealed and her boss told her she had to start dressing sexy. Part of the reason I'm scared to go naked is that both my parents treat me like I'm a boy, or more like there aren't any differences between boys and girls."

I pulled another baggy sweat shirt off a hanger. Hmmmm ... at least this one was kind of faded and had a few interesting holes in it. "Wait a minute! Do you have some scissors?"

"Sure, right here in my desk. Here they are."

I took them and started cutting off the bottom half of the sweatshirt. Penny didn't seem to mind, she was watching what I was doing with some curiosity. "I don't think Momma would let me wear that. It'll show my tummy."

"It'll show more than that if you aren't careful. It's so loose it might ride right up your chest. But we aren't telling your mom!" She giggled and took it into her closet. In a minute she came back out looking shy but excited.

We slipped out the front door without seeing her Daddy again. On the way to the mall the cars slowed down and honked just like always. Penny looked interested when I smiled and waved. "Isn't it scary to have everybody staring at you? I get all nervous even in school."

"It is at first", I admitted, "but pretty soon you start getting used to it, and then it turns out to be fun. Besides, they aren't just honking at me. Next time a car passes, wave to them just like I do."

There was no traffic for a while, then a couple of cars passed us without taking notice. Penny was starting to loosen up a little, so I took her hand and started skipping. She went along with me, and pretty soon our titties were bouncing all over, hers under her shirt and mine out in the open. So many cars started slowing down that it's a good thing we were close to the mall or there would have been a traffic jam.

We went inside and started shopping. About half way down the mall, Penny stopped in front of a jewelry cart out on the promenade. The sales girl noticed us.

"See anything you'd like, ladies?", she said.

Penny was looking at some pearl earrings. "These are nice. Do they come with clips?"

"No, I'm sorry, but all our earrings are for pierced ears only. But we do offer free piercing".

"That's what I thought", Penny sighed. "I never get any earrings because my Momma won't allow me to get my ears pierced."

"Well, if your Momma is a problem we offer piercing in places she won't be looking. These rings and studs are designed for your nipples, and this rack over here contains a fine selection of of labia or clit jewelry. We can also do your tongue, but your parents are going to notice that."

Both Penny and I were surprised at the number and shape of bangles designed for our most intimate parts. Why, I never even thought about getting a belly button ring, let alone sticking something in the most sensitive places I had! I did get to thinking about a tongue stud, however. It suddenly occurred to me that lots of boys I knew might think a girl with one of those would be an especially good cock sucker. That was something to think about.

Penny was starring at the nipple rings with a look of enchantment. You'd think this girl had never had a piece of jewelry before. Well, maybe she hadn't. She sure seemed fascinated with the titty rings. There were all kinds, from plain metal loops to gold wires set with precious stones, even diamonds.

"Pardon me, young lady, are you interested in a nipple ring?" It was a distinguished looking man wearing a business suit who had stopped to look us over and was talking to Penny. She glanced at him, then blushed a deep pink and looked back at a small gold loop set with a diamond. The price tag said $300.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm James Williamson, and I run a web site that specializes in teenage girls with body piercings. I'm always looking for new girls. Would either of you be interested in earning some money?"

Penny just blushed more deeply, so I said "No, I'm sorry, neither of us have any piercings, and I don't think our parents would let us pose for you." Actually, mine would, but I didn't want to remind Penny that her's were so old fashioned.

"Well, girls, your parents don't have to know about it if you're over 12 years old. Also, I've bought lots of jewelry for first-time models. Sometimes they don't even show up at my studio, but I believe that it's worth the price if I can make a young girl sparkle. Now you, young lady. You seem to be interested in that titty ring. Would you like to give it a try?"

I nearly fell over when Penny looked at him and smiled. It was the first time she hadn't looked like she was about to cry. "Please, mister, would you buy me that ring? I never get to have anything nice and I'd love to try it just once."

I was amazed to think that shy little goody-two-shoes Penny wanted to take $300 from a perfect stranger to get a titty ring. Did she know what she was getting into? Suddenly I was impressed with this little girl's courage. I don't think I could have done that when I was 13.

The sales lady smiled as she opened the cabinet and handed the ring to Penny. Penny held it flat on her palm and starred at it like it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

"Shall we go ahead and stick it through your nipple?", she asked. Penny looked at Mr. Williamson, who reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold card. He was smiling. She looked at the clerk and nodded.

There was a comfortable stool sitting next to the display case right there in the middle of the mall floor. Penny sat down and pulled up the bottom of the sweat shirt I had cut off right below her tits earlier that evening. A small crowd had gathered in addition to the boys who had been following us around. Mr. Williamson gasped when her pointy little tits popped out. Even though they were starting to round out on the bottom, they were mostly just cone shaped extensions of two fabulously long, puffy nipples. For a minute I thought she was going to need a bigger ring, but Penny had her heart set on the one she had picked out. The sales girl was already attaching it to the piercing gun and adjusting the gap to fit Penny's nipple.

"Which side do you want it on?"

"It doesn't make any difference to me. Why don't you pick, Mr. Williamson? It's just so nice of you to buy this for me. Which one do you like?"

Mr. Williamson stepped over to where Penny was perched on the stool, both her hands holding the bottom of her shirt high up under her chin. He leaned forward and carefully inspected her young breasts. Penny blushed again, but her nipples hardened and got even longer. Suddenly Mr. Williamson took both her nipples between his fingers and squeezed hard. Penny let out a startled yelp.

"Which one hurt the most?", he asked.

She was surprised, but she looked him right in the eye. "The left one", she said.

"Stick it in the left one", he said, turning to the sales girl.

It didn't hurt too much, at least Penny didn't cry, and a few minutes later she was wearing a new, very expensive ring in her left nipple. She was awfully disappointed that that floppy, shapeless T-shirt hid her brand new diamond ring completely. Heck, it was even hard to tell she was braless except when they were bouncing, but she was still too shy to go topless when she didn't have to.

"Maybe I can help, miss," said the sales girl. If you go down that way and look for the Lingerie store called Living Dolls, they sell a button-hole blouse which might be exactly what you're looking for. At least a lot of our customers seem to like them."

"Ladies, this is my business card," Mr. Williamson said, "please stop by any day between 9 and 5 if you're interested in some very well paid modeling."

I looked at the card he handed me. "Williamson Internet Modeling Web site, for Sparkling Young Beauties" against a line drawing of a small breast in 3/4 profile with a glittering diamond dangling from the nipple. It could have been a picture of Penny's breast.


I think I was beginning to understand a lot more about Penny Lovelace. She had grown up with a feminist mother who treated her like she was no different from a boy. Now her body was maturing and a fight was going on in her mind, or rather, a fight going on between her mind and her pussy. All her life she was taught that women should never be treated like sex objects, but now her pussy was whispering that sex was exactly what she was made for. She was a shy little girl who freaked out at the thought of going to school naked, but give her a chance to wear ONE sparkling piece of jewelry and she'd pull up her top in front of a crowd of strangers and get her nipple pierced just so she could feel beautiful in front of the boys.


We walked down the promenade toward Living Dolls. As we got close we saw the usual small crowd checking out the live mannequins on display. A redhead with absolutely enormous breasts was modeling matching black bra and panties with vertical slits cut to leave her nipples and vagina bare. She looked fabulous.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.