My Slut Wife Book One

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Jane was a virgin when we met, now she was in a bedroom with two guys preparing to fuck her as I watched. My wife was about to have her first orgy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   .

This story is based on events that actually happened, The names have been altered to protect the innocent and the not so innocent.

The main participants are my wife and myself when we were younger, just starting out in life as a couple and before our children came along.


Chapter One

I have to go back to the first time I met my future wife, she was just sixteen and I was twenty two and we met in the local coffee bar frequented by most of the younger crowd in our town. It was not love at first sight or any of the other clichés, she had just moved into town with her parents and was out with a group of new friends she had made. I as normal was out with my friends and we all sat around chatting, at the end of the evening I offered the girls a lift home as I lived just a couple of miles up the road from them. This became a regular thing whenever they were in town and we bumped into each other.

A few months later I asked Jane if she wanted to go to the cinema, which we did, and when I dropped her off we had our first kiss, all very innocent at this time.

We went out a few more times before anything of note occurred.

Let me describe Jane to you, 5'6'' tall with a very nice 36c-26-36 figure, long black hair and brown eyes. Very pretty and with a low key sexuality that appealed to me and quite a few of the other guys. Bear in mind this was the era of short mini-skirts, and the younger crowd just beginning to explore the sexual freedom we now take for granted.

After a few dates I took Jane home one night and tried my luck when we parked up, she allowed me to feel her tits and boy were they great, long dark nipples standing up for attention, they were full and with no droop, just as they should be at sixteen. I took the opportunity to suck her nipples and fondle her tits and she was breathing hard and pushing them forward and upwards seeking more attention. When I tried the exploratory hand on her thigh at the hem of her mini-skirt she didn't object, but as my hand reached close to her panties she stopped me and told me she was a virgin. I was a bit taken aback but stopped and helped her tuck her tits back into her bra before she kissed me and got out of my van to go indoors. I decided Jane was worth the effort and on the next couple of date's things went much the same way except she allowed me to play with her pussy and she stroked my cock through my jeans.

It was about a month later that I finally got to fuck her, we were at a friend's birthday party at a cottage he rented and I took her into a bedroom. She laid on the bed and I had been working on her pussy for some time and decided to use my mouth on her to make her cum. I had already opened her top and undone her front loading bra, her nipples were rock hard and she had taken my cock out to stroke it, I pulled her panties to one side and dived between her legs and opening them up I started to work my tongue into her sweet pussy, she was really wet and orgasmed almost straight away, bucking her hips to force her clit and pussy against my mouth.

As she finished she asked me if I wanted to fuck her, my answer of course was yes and she stood up and removed her top, her mini skirt and her panties before laying back down beside me, I quickly removed my jeans, jockey shorts and shirt, standing there with a very hard cock sticking out in front of me. Jane reached over and taking hold of my prick she guided it to her wet slit and helping with one hand as I placed it at the entrance to her virgin hole. I started to push my hard cock into her pussy and Jane opened her legs wider, I had about an inch in and she was very, very tight so I asked her if she was OK, when she nodded I gave one hard long push and was suddenly right inside of her, Jane took a deep breath and winced slightly then let out the breath and started to move with me as i took her virginity.

As I continued to push gently but firmly in and out my cock felt like it was gripped in a slippery vice, I knew I would not last long as her pussy became hot and wet. I managed to hang on for about 5 minutes before it became too much and I started to cum inside of her, as I did Jane also orgasmed pushing her pussy mound hard up against me, her vagina pulsing around my rock hard prick. She cried out in unison with me and suddenly flooded my cock with her pussy juice, we laid together on the bed as my cock softened and slowly slide out of her pussy. Both of us fell asleep for a while and I woke up to Jane wanking my cock, it hardened quickly and I pulled one of her leg's up over my waist and fucked her again with both of us reaching our climaxes again. We had to leave soon after and I took her home, on the way I asked if she had any regrets and she said "No, I have wanted to do that for ages and it was great, I loved it".

Our relationship continued on and we fucked at every opportunity all over the place both indoors and outside when the weather allowed, eventually getting married and moving into our first house together. We were both working and just generally enjoying life, eating out, going to the disco's and just generally having fun.


Chapter Two

It was at another party in Winchester being held by another couple to celebrate their wedding anniversary that I first discovered Jane's inner slut. The party was in full swing with everyone enjoying themselves, drinking and laughing, dancing and generally laughing and joking when I noticed that Jane was dancing with one of the guy's and he was holding her tight and close, rubbing what was an obviously hard cock against her pussy mound as he held her to him with a hand on her ass. I was going to intervene when the hostess Caroline grabbed my arm and told me to let Jane have some fun and why didn't I dance with her.

We went onto the dance floor and she immediately put her arms around my neck and thrust her pussy into me, moving her hips around and doing a bump and grind against my quickly hardening cock. We continued to dance for a few minutes and I realised I could hardly object to Jane doing the same thing I was and just relaxed into the dancing.

I looked around for Caroline's husband James and saw him looking at us, he just smiled and using his hands encouraged me to carry on, which surprised me as this was their wedding anniversary. Caroline was getting more blatant and slipped her hand between us to feel my hard cock, making me draw a sharp breath in, she then took me by the hand and led me through the kitchen into a corner of the garden where we could see the dancing through the window. I managed to spot Jane, she was stood with James and the other guy in a corner near the stairs, but just underneath, she had her back to the others dancing and it became very obvious that the guy's were playing with her tits and I suspect her pussy as she was moving backwards and forwards and her mini-skirt seemed to be rucked up at the front. Caroline was stood beside me also watching and her hand touched my hard cock before moving the zip down and releasing it from my jeans, I had no underwear on just my jeans and it sprang out eager for attention. I slipped my hand under her skirt from behind and slipping two fingers into her panties I started to move them along her wet slit until I found her little button and moved one finger in a circle around it. She started to orgasm within minutes and was pushing back hard against my hand as I speeded up the forward and backwards movements. I had forgotten about Jane by this time and it was only when Caroline had finished that my attention went back to where the action had been taking place to find there was no sign of Jane or the guys. Caroline also looked up and said, "I guess they have gone to have their own fun". She then started to wank me but I told her it was no problem as by then I wanted to find Jane and fuck her rigid. We straightened up our clothes and went back into the house, as we entered the lounge I couldn't see Jane at all so went back into the kitchen to see if she was there, but no Jane.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.