The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Chapter 9: I Need Your Black Cock Again

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: I Need Your Black Cock Again - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

Olivia huddled in the shower, rocking as she wrapped her arms around her legs. The shower struck her, water cascading off her body, but it didn't make her feel clean. The water ran down to the drain and swirled around clumps of Baron Samedi's sperm, clogging the drain. His seed was so thick and rich it drained slower then the water. Most of it was off her, but her belly still felt full. She was filled with shame, but it was hard to regret. She'd enjoyed sucking off the Baron's cock even while TV cameras were pointed at her and all the congressmen watched her humiliation. His sperm had been the best meal of her life.

There was only one person whose sperm tasted almost as good as Samedi's. There was only one person she knew with a cock nearly as big as the Baron's, one person who could satisfy her needy pussy right now and drive the madness from her mind. She knew the dangers of addiction. The Wildcat cheer and spirit squad had counseled troubled youths against drug and alcohol abuse. She needed Betty's cock, but the more she had it in her, the more she risked becoming totally addicted to it.

Betty and Olivia had been civil to each other, but not friendly. She missed her one time constant companion more then Betty probably knew. Hooking up with Betty had been the greatest mistake of her life. Still, she was mad with desire for a large black cock and aside from busting the Baron out of jail, there was only one black cock available and it was only a few rooms away. Olivia stood and turned off the shower. She dried and went to her closet to get some underwear and her robe.

Ten minutes later she was holding her fist up to Betty's door, not sure if she should knock or not. Her arousal was driving her crazy and her fist came down on Betty's door several times.

"Who is it?"

"Betts, it's Olivia."

"Come on in."

Olivia heard the lock on the door click and then the door slowly opened of it's own accord. She wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted her. A girl squealed on the bed and pulled a pillow over her face. Her big breasted lean body was on full display. Her legs parted slightly, a fresh deposit of sperm leaking from an extremely well fucked pussy. Her belly and tits were also covered in Betty's hot seed. Betty was sitting on the side of the bed, smoking a cigar. Her cock fell over the edge, looking spent and leaking sperm. Betty's uniform lay on the floor along with a red bikini. The cups both had a T on them. "Tina?" asked Olivia.

"Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed," moaned Tina, moving the pillow aside. Her chin was crusted with dried sperm. "I couldn't help myself," apologized Tina. "After seeing the Baron..."

"You know how they say that seeing the Baron's cock is like getting slapped in the face with it," interrupted Betty. "Tina literally got slapped in the face with it."

"I ran between his legs to avoid getting punched and SMACK there it was," said Tina. "I don't know what came over me, I was just so horny and Betty was there trying to comfort me and..."

"I understand," said Olivia. She fought to remain calm. She was starting to get angry and her fury was directed at Tina. Could it be jealousy?

"What do you want anyway?" asked Betty. She had the nerve to spread her legs open to display her cock more.

Olivia's eyes stared at the plump dangling cock and then at Tina, still looking sheepish for what she had done. Olivia couldn't blame her at all. "I just needed someone to talk to."

Betty nodded. "Tina, get lost."

"But?" asked Tiny Tina.

"I said get lost. Our Queen wants to talk to one of her loyal subjects."

"Okay," said Tina, meekly. She looked a little hurt, but there was something else in her eyes as she stared at Betty. Olivia thought awe would be the proper word or maybe reverence. Just like she had with Olivia, Betty had just given Tina the best fucking of her life.

Tina slipped off the bed and to her feet. She had once been shy, but constantly having your clothes slip off you when she changed size had made her used to being nude in front of many people and pictures of her were all over the internet. She wasn't used to being nude just after being so well fucked. As Tina stood up, a water balloon sized wad of sperm fell from her pussy to splatter on the carpet. It was followed by a constant drip of semen. All three women looked down between Tina's legs. Tina looked back up, her cheeks going bright red with embarrassment. "Eek!" she squeaked.

Tina had always been shy and easily embarrassed. Since the shower, her reaction to being embarrassed or quite frankly, her reaction to anything was to shrink. She shrank as if she were shrinking away from the situation and shrink was exactly what she did right then. Tina grew smaller and smaller. They were still staring at her. They knew how embarrassed she was. Tina was five feet tall, four feet, three, two, one, six inches, and at one inch, she realized her mistake.

Tina nearly panicked as she got stuck in the very pool of sperm that had just leaked from her pussy. It was viscous and thick, like quicksand. Her body was coated with it. The thick liquid pulled and tugged at her body, pulling her head under until she couldn't breath.

Olivia shook her head as Tina grew back up to the size of a doll. The buxom little Barbie was covered in so much sperm, it was dripping off her body. She'd always been the clumsiest of the team. Even more embarrassed then before, Tina raced under Olivia's legs and to the open door, slipping through it. The patter of her feet echoed from the hall outside, growing louder as she grew back to normal size. Poor Tina raced for the fully functioning mansion model doll house she used as living quarters.

"So graceful," said Betty, sarcastically.

"Was she good?" asked Olivia, trying to contain her anger.

"Incredible," said Betty, taking a puff and finishing her cigar. "She can grow and shrink her snug little pussy around my cock. I'm probably gonna tap that again." She put her cigar out in a nearby ash tray. "What do you care anyway?"

"I don't," said Olivia defensively. "I mean I do, it's just that the unit cohesion of this team is important to me. I need to know what's going on."

"Just helping out a friend," said Black Cock Betty. "You know, like I helped out you." Olivia had a strong urge to punch Betty up into orbit just to wipe the smug grin off her face. "So what did you want to talk about?" asked Betty. "Why are you here?"

"Dammit Betts! You know why I'm here."

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want your help again."

Betty nodded. "Better, but I want you to tell me what you want."

Olivia gulped. "I want you again."

"What is it you want from me?"

"I want your black cock AGAIN AAH!" Olivia jumped as Betty's mind started probing all her erogenous zones again. Invisible fingers pinched and pulled her nipples. Mental tendrils brushed down through her blonde pubes to press against her swelling clit and rapidly lubricating pussy. Olivia closed her eyes and moaned. "I'm sorry Betts, sorry for everything. I don't Oohhhh want you to think I'm just aaaahhhh using you, but I need your cock aaaahhhhgain."

Betty stood. "You are using me," she said. "But I'm okay with that. Now get your ass on your knees and suck my black cock, but first lets get you out of that robe."

Olivia opened her eyes as she felt the belt on her robe being tugged. Of course, it wasn't Betty's hand, but her mind loosening her robe. Betty's cock was sticking straight out now. It was plump, but limp, still looking spent. The skin on the shaft was moving along the thick cock in waves. Betty was mentally stroking herself back to erection. Even as Olivia's robe opened and fell off her, Betty's cock was thickening back up to full erection.

"Nice," said Betty, admiring Olivia's lingerie. "Did you wear that for me?"

Olivia didn't answer, but looked down in embarrassment, a part of her wishing she could shrink away like Tina. Just like a horny wife might put on lingerie to get her husband to notice her, she had dressed for Betty. The skimpy blue thong was sheer and covered little of her blonde bush and none of her ass. The bra was also sheer, not even covering the entire cups of her DD sized breast. Underneath, her entire areola were visible, puffed up, her nipples moving and bending under Betty's mental caresses. Sheer blue silk fell from the bra to cover her sexy belly.

"Nice," said Betty again. "But I prefer you naked."

The silk lifted up exposing Olive's navel. It stood straight out and with a powerful tug, it ripped off from the bra. Even as a startled Olivia jumped in surprise, her bra was unhooking in the front and her panty was tugging out exposing her blonde bush. Her breasts sprang free from the tight confinement even as the thong ripped apart in her ass and went flying. Naked, she stood before her former lover.

"Now, suck this cock like you missed it."

Olivia did miss it. She hated herself for missing it, for her need for it. She loved the cock, but hated what it had done to her friend. Betty wasn't just a girl with a cock, she was something else entirely, something not quite woman and not quite man. Olivia eagerly took the cock in her mouth and sucked it just like she had sucked the Baron's cock in the House of Representatives earlier that day.

"Oh god," moaned Betty, putting her hands in Olivia's hair. She pulled Olive's head up and down the shaft.

Olivia looked down the thick black shaft sticking out from her mouth and up Betty's black to reddish pubes, her pale sexy shapely belly, the black rooster head pin in her navel shining in the light. Betty's big breasts were thrust out, her areola puffy and swollen. Her proud rosy pink nipples fully extended. They were also bending and pulling as Betty mentally played with her own nipples as well as Olivia's. The big shock came when she reached Betty's face. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning, but she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

Olivia wanted to taste her friend's seed again, but she still could taste Samedi on her lips and her belly was still a little full. She buried her nose in Betty's pubes and then pulled back until the foot long cock sprang free of her mouth. Olivia grabbed the thick shaft and started jerking it. "Please fuck me, Betty?" she asked.

Betty opened her eyes and smiled down at her best friend. She reached down with her hand until Olivia took it and she pulled the blonde to her feet. She put her hand on Olivia's cheek lovingly. "I don't want to fuck you, Olive," she said, leading her around to the bed. She pushed the Queen of Hearts down on the bed. Olivia slid back to the pillow and Betty climbed on top of her. Olivia spread her legs as Betty guided her cock down to her soaked pussy. Betty pushed forward and her thick cock head pushed inside her friend's hot inviting pussy. "I want to make love to you."

Olivia squirmed a little as Betty mounted her and laid down. Their breasts pressed hard against each other. Betty turned her head and kissed her best friend passionately. Their tongues teased each other. Olivia raised her hips into Betty's probing cock feeling it slide deeper. Betty started bucking her hips, her cock head pushing against Olivia's cervix before pushing into her very womb. Olivia trembled beneath her, lifting her hips into each thrust of Betty's black cock. Both women moaned as they kissed and fucked.

Olivia broke the kiss first to throw her head back and cry out as she came. She could feel her pussy spasm all around the thick shaft stuffing it, her pussy trying to pull it in deeper wanting it's seed. Betty pushed herself up on her hands, continuing to thrust her cock in and out of the Queen of Hearts welcoming pussy. She bent down and pressed her lips against Olivia's nipple. She gently bit her nipple, pushing her tongue down against it only to suck her entire areola into her mouth. She moved her head right, doing the same to Olivia's other nipple, flicking it back and forth with her tongue. Olivia suddenly bucked beneath her, humping up into her cock as the Queen came again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.