The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts
Chapter 6: Semen Sez

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Semen Sez - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

Simon Selassie stared at his skin. No one else had all the pigment suddenly slide off their body in the weird rain. He looked at the other boat. It was sinking as was his. The water between the two boats was covered in floating marijuana. The rain had melted the bags, leaving clumps of his precious ganja floating. Had Samuel Idi betrayed him? Was he trying to keep both the money and the pot? Jesus, there was money in the water too, but the rain had ripped it to shreds. "Idi, what is going on?"

Samuel Idi was climbing up the side of his boat as it sank. He was nude, the rain had shredded his clothes like it had all of them. "I don't know," yelled Sam back. He climbed to the top and turned to face Simon.

Simon's eyes opened wide in shock. "Now dat is one big cock, mon?"

The Haitian drug dealer had just been thinking the same thing about Selassie's penis. He looked down at his own penis and was surprised to see that if anything it was even bigger then the Jamaican's and his was black and beautiful unlike Simon's now colorless cock. At least today wasn't a total bust. He reached down to touch his big black cock and was horrified to see skeletal hands reaching for it. Then his cock faded away. Sam looked up and screamed.

Simon looked at the nightmarish horror on the other boat. "Kill dat ting, mon," he ordered one of his men.

His man picked up a machine gun, but it fell apart in his hands as the rain had weakened the metal. He looked at Simon and shrugged, just as a bolt of lightning hit him from behind. Simon watched in horror as one of his enforcers skin turned black and the smell of burning flesh hit him. The man crumbled to the ground. The sinking trawler shuddered as it came to rest on a reef. Simon Selassie fell to his knees and looked up at the sun as he prayed. God answered him by sending an angel. The most stunning blonde woman as naked as he was flew over him, heading towards the island. She locked eyes with the living skeleton that had been Sam Idi and the angelic vision flew on.

The speedboat sank forcing Sam and his crew to swim over to the trawler. The lightning man had gotten his powers under control as had Sam, the human flesh appearing over the skeleton. Sam Idi sat on the deck, staring at his penis, while making his hands fade to skeletons and back over and over again. Simon couldn't take his eyes off the lovely black woman in Sam's crew. Sam checked out Simon's two sisters, Mary and Juana. This morning his twin sisters had been rather plump and flat chested, now they had DD's and were stunning. Everyone was now fit with muscles and big cocks or in the women's cases large breasts. "We have been blessed by god," said Sam suddenly, his enormous cock was hardening. Mary was even reaching out for it, like she wanted to touch it.

"We haven't all been blessed," answered Simon, nodding to the burnt remains of his crewman.

"Sorry," apologized the man that would rename himself Shango after the voodoo god of lightning. He held his hands apart and watched the lightning fly between his palms.

"Brother, watch this," said Juana. She held hands with her nude twin. Both girls pursed their lips and smoke started bellowing out of their mouths. The smoke ball hovered in the air, a bulbous mass of smoke. Mary held her hands out and the ball of smoke changed shape, appearing as a fish. She wagged her fingers and the fish's tail moved like it was swimming. "It only works when we hold hands," said Juana.

Simon stood, sniffing at the smoke. He walked closer to it, the fish swimming around his head. Mary giggled. Simon quickly stuck his head into the smoke fish and inhaled. His red albino eyes were more bloodshot and he had a stupid grin on his. He was stoned out of his mind. "Dats pure ganja, mon," he said, happily.

"Ya brudder mon," added Juanna. "We was smoking dat big joint when the rain hit."

Another hour passed and Simon slowly came to his senses. Mary and Juana continued to play with their powers. As individuals, they were nothing but gorgeous black women with stacked bodies. When they held hands, however, they could blow pure marijuana smoke and it kept coming and coming. They created a gigantic octopus, airplane, and a long sea serpent before they quit playing.

Simon stood up when he saw something in the distance. A boat was coming towards them. He turned to inform Sam of their rescue, but Idi was sitting in the prow, his body normal, but his face a white skull, getting a blow job from the woman in his crew that would rename herself La Sirene. Both the Haitians and the Jamaicans seemed more interested in the blow job then in their pending rescue.

"We're about to be rescued," said Simon. He turned waving his hands at the approaching boat. It was a Bahamanian police boat.

La Sirene gurgled and gulped on Sam's immense load of sperm. "Oh Sam, it's so good," she moaned, letting her tongue flicker out to lick the cum off her chin. She bent back down and ran her tongue around the swollen cock head. "I can't wait until you fuck me with that thing."

"Stand up fools and try to look normal," said Simon. He stared at the skull headed man, the man with lightning shooting several inches from his eyes, his sisters, holding hands, smoke pouring from their nostrils and his own albino skin. "Forget dat last part."

"We take the boat and head for Haiti," said Sam, standing up.

"I got this boss," said lightning man. He crackled, the very air around him electrified.

"NO!" cried Simon. He didn't want to see any more people burned to a crisp. "Mary, Juana, you got dis?"

"Ya brudder mon, we got dis," replied his sisters in unison.

"Is everyone alright," came a voice through a speaker on the approaching boat.

Simon watched the Bahaman police officer lower his speaker and stare at the crew in shock. His shock turned to horror when a giant smoke snake reared up the side of the boat. The snake opened it's jaws and swallowed the man. The smoke spread out engulfing the entire ship. The marijuana cloud lifted, dissipating in the air. The smoke couldn't harm anyone, but the ship's entire crew were so stoned, they could barely move.

They transferred the police crew to the stranded trawler. Sam Idi was amazed that he could lift the Bahaman men with little effort, even leap twenty feet between boats with little effort. Other men in the group appeared to have super human strength too.

They took the boat to Haiti where the two groups parted ways. From there, a small sea plane had Simon, his sisters, and the rest of their crew safely home in Jamaica.

The only news for weeks was about what was being called the Golden Shower. Some of the infected people were rounded up. Others easily escaped. The cruise ship itself was burnt to the waterline, it's manifests and computers fried. The cruise lines headquarters' computers were fried too. The FBI began recreating the manifests by checking with the cheerleading organization that ran the spirit competition, the airlines that had flights to Miami up to three days before the ship departed, hotel registrations, etc. When the entire building housing the FBI response team melted soon followed by more FBI buildings around the country, a truce was called. Most of the people that had changed were able to live anonymously if they chose, though most came out.

The news was all Golden Shower until the coup in Haiti and Baron Samedi took over. A week later, muscular Haitian troops invaded the Dominican Republic and the new nation of Hispaniola was born ruled by Samedi and the Loa. No action was taken against them.

Simon Selassie sat in a chair on his veranda overlooking the blue Caribbean sea. His robe was open and his huge pale white cock had flopped out. The thing was starting to rise primarily because his hand kept wandering down to it. It got hard a lot. He was a fifty year old man, but his cock was acting like it had back in his early teens. He had the body of a much younger man too. He grabbed his stiffening cock, his hand starting to stroke it. He never masturbated. Well, he had when he was younger, but he quit as soon as he lost his virginity and discovered pussy. Then when he got some money and power, he had all the pussy he ever wanted. Since the incident on the island though, he'd been a little uneasy asking for a woman to service his hideously white body. He looked like a monster, creepy skin, weird eyes. His need to cum was starting to overcome his ban on masturbating. His hand started stroking faster, but he was interrupted by a knock on his door. "Enter," he yelled, closing his robe, but there was no hiding the bulge from a foot long cock.

Mary and Juana Selassie entered the room, their eyes falling on his bulge and quickly looking away. The sisters had always been close, but since the shower, they were almost never apart. "Here it tis, brother mon," they said in unison, holding up a bag.

Simon held out his hand and caught it as Mary tossed it to him. He held up the bag and looked at the cannabis seeds. "So this is the new hydrid?" They looked like normal seeds to him.

"Yes, brother," they said.

"Excellent," said Simon, looking at the seeds in wonder. The twins had developed a weird kinship with marijuana. Not only could they breathe clouds of potent marijuana smoke, but upon touching their first live plant, they had sensed they had the ability to move things around in the plant on a genetic level. They'd rearranged the plant leaves to triple the amount of tetrahydrocannabinol and other psychoactive components in the plant. The plant was now much more addictive and produced stronger hallucinogenic effects. These were the first seeds to come from the plant they had played with. If things went according to plan, they would have a new super species of ganja to sell.

"We may have a solution to dat problem too, brother, mon," said Juana, nodding at the still massive bulge under his robe.

"And what might dat be," he answered frowning.

"Queen Akamatsu is here to see you," said Mary.

"I prefer Sister Akamatsu," said an older woman stepping into the room behind the twins.

Simon rose from his chair. "Que ... Sister Akamatsu, to what do I owe this honor?"

Akamatsu was a tall, lithe woman, nearing seventy. She was quite attractive for her age. Her dreads were piled on her head and although mostly white, there were still traces of her former lustrous black curls. She cupped her hands together in prayer and bowed at Simon. He bowed back. She straightened. "I would suck your cock, Seeemon Selassie."

Simon sat back down in his chair. He took in the older woman. Akamatsu had represented Jamaica in the Miss Universe pageant and had been considered one of the island's greatest beauties, but that had been fifty years ago. She was still trim, but her belly sagged and she had stretch marks from bearing her husband five children. Her bosom was full and large, mightily impressive when held by her bra. The eyes of much younger men would still dwell on her large cleavage. Unrestricted by her underwear, they would sag down, her once proudly up thrust nipples now pointed downwards. Back when he was a teen and masturbating daily, Simon had often used a worn old picture of Akamatsu in her Miss Universe swimsuit to jerk off too. A Rasta wife was known as a queen, serving the needs of her husband or king. When Akamatsu's husband died, she'd dropped the Queen and took to calling herself Sister Akamatsu. She was Jamaica's holiest woman, spiritual guide, midwife, and many other things. As far as Simon knew, she had been celibate since her husband died and that had been fifteen years ago. "This cock," he said, opening his robe so that the twelve inch white snake sprang up in all it's glory.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.