The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Queen of Hearts

Copyright© 2013 by Stormbringer

Chapter 3: Here I Come to Save the Day

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Here I Come to Save the Day - The world's greatest superheroine finally gives in to the evil Baron Samedi.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hypnosis   Shemale   Superhero   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts  

The Queen of Hearts flew in hard and fast towards the federal reserve building in Miami. It was dark, an hour before midnight and no one saw her fly in. Her telescoping eyesight took in the two guards on the roof, zooming in on them. She could make out the telltale bulges underneath their pants and their big muscles, definitely the Baron's men. One of the Loa, La Sirene, could turn any man into a fit over muscled soldier for the Baron with a penis as large as any male that had gotten showered on by having sex with them. They were madly in love with and fanatically loyal to her and since she served Baron Samedi, they became his imperial guard as she slept her way through Hispaniola creating an army to serve her master.

They were no match for the Queen.

Olivia flew in so fast, they didn't even know she was there until their heads were slamming against each others and they collapsed to the roof. The Queen landed on her feet just outside the door to the stairwell. She raised her foot to kick in the door and then paused, reaching out to test the knob. No sense causing unnecessary damage and it was unlocked. Very well, might be best to sneak in anyway.

The building was fifteen stories tall. The stairs descended the whole length of the reserve. They went down in a square, with landings and a door on each floor. The center of the square was open and went straight down. The Queen hopped the railing and dropped the fifteen stories, landing on her feet. She crept to the nearest door and exited into a hallway on the first floor. Her hearing detected noises all over the floor. Mostly moans and soft cries of pleasure. The Queen frowned. There were noises in the office right next to her. She checked the knob and opened the door.

A black man lay on the floor. His pants were down around his knees. They were dark and had a yellow stripe down the side. His shirt was open showing off a nice well defined chest of a man that kept himself in good shape. Olivia could make out a badge on his shirt. He was a guard. "You'll never break into the vault," he said defiantly, but he looked nervous. Standing over him was a nude black woman and what a woman she was. She was absolutely stunning. She had dark black skin, African black, but her hair was straight with no kink. Her ass was a perfect round globe with two fit toned legs underneath, a sexy flat belly and perfect DD breasts. Her brown nipples were swollen and pointy. The perfect body only a showered could have. One of the Loa. La Sirene! Something big was up to get one of the Baron's concubines to leave Hispaniola.

"I don't want the gold, mon cherie. I want this lovely brown cock of yours,"" she said, straddling him and stooping, reaching down to caress his stiffening cock. She lowered her pussy down over it. "Feel how hot and wet I am for you," she moaned as his cock penetrated her to the hilt. "I feel you expanding to fill my pussy," she moaned. She threw her head back, breathing heavily as she worked her pussy around the root of his cock. "See how big and hard you are for me, cherie," she whispered, raising herself off him. His cock slowly appeared, thicker and bigger then it had been. It kept coming and coming until the fat golf ball sized head plopped out of La Sirene's pussy.

"What the... ?" gasped the stunned guard.

"Nice isn't it," she whispered, pulling his foot long cock back up and guiding it back to her pussy. "This is where it belongs. Such a nice big cock for me."

The guard looked amazed at the sight of his huge dark cock disappearing into the hottest pussy it had ever felt. He wasn't even aware that his already fit chest was hardening, muscles growing, becoming more defined as the lovely woman raised and lowered herself over his cock. Then the pleasure was over as a red gloved fist uppercut the jaw of the black woman sending her flying up off his cock. She struck the wall and slumped down to the ground, her legs spread open.

The Queen had to pull her punch less she send La Sirene's head flying up to the roof. "Probably should have interrogated her before knocking her out." She winked at the guard.

"The Queen of Hearts!" said the guard in amazement. He rose to his feet, his cock still sticking straight out, an unbendable iron rod. Magnificent in it's size and hardness. Olivia tried not to look down at it.

"How many hostages?" Olivia reached out for the man's open shirt. She checked his nametag. "Eddie."

"There's about twenty left," gasped Eddie. They released most of the men. The twenty remaining are mostly young female receptionists."

The Queen glanced over at La Sirene. The Queen had only ever seen her in pictures and propaganda coming out of Hispaniola. She rarely left her palace in Haiti and then usually only when accompanied by the Baron. "Is he here?"

"You mean Samedi? Yeah, he's here," said Eddie gulping. "He's very..."

"Impressive! Yes, I know." Olivia shivered. The memory was fresh in her mind of her kneeling before the Baron, jerking off that perfect cock of his until he came all over her uniform. The second time had been worse, sucking his cock down her throat like a cheap whore until he filled her belly with his delicious sperm. Her belly growled at the memory and she took a quick glance down at Eddie's newly endowed penis. She had nearly gone mad with lust for Samdi's cock, but luckily had found an antidote. "How many guards?"

"Fifteen that I've seen, Queen. Do you need help stopping them?"

"Thanks Eddie, but I got this. Get dressed and run out the back door. I'll take the guards out as I pass. Tell the police to storm the building as soon as the hostages run out."

"Got it," he said, looking down at his hugely erect penis. The sight of the beautiful Queen of Hearts wouldn't make it go down any faster. "Will ... will my penis stay like this?"

"No. I believe you have to ejaculate inside La Sirene to set it. Luckily, you should return to normal in a few days."

"I see," he mumbled, looking down at his big penis.

"Now get moving and stay safe," she said, winking at him. The Queen of Hearts made her way to the door and slipped quietly through it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.