Can't Buy You Love - Cover

Can't Buy You Love

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 10

I stirred to movement on top of me. We had fallen asleep in each other’s arms, still joined from our union. Rosalia pushed up from my chest and was looking down at me. She had a glow about her. Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.

She leaned down and kissed me, then rose up causing our union to separate. My limp cock flopped wetly against my belly as she cupped her hand over her sex.

I watched as she trotted to the bathroom, her sweet, round ass jiggling with each step. A few minutes later I heard the flush of the toilet and then the water running in the sink.

Rosalia came out with a washcloth and I looked down at my limp cock. I noticed the spend that had leaked out was tinged with red. Did I hurt her? Was she on her period?

Then it hit me. She had been a virgin. I was her first.

She began to wipe me with the warm cloth taking special care to lift it up and move it this way and that to get all around the base. She also wiped my balls which were sticky with our essence.

“Rosalia, was that your first time,” I felt stupid as soon as I said it, knowing she didn’t understand.

“First time,” I said, holding up one finger. “Virgin?”

“Si, virgen,” she said as she leaned down and kissed me.

I hugged her to me enjoying the feel of her firm, warm breast pressing against my chest. I kissed the top of her head as my hands stroked her back. My hands dropped lower to cup her soft ass, kneading the fleshy globes. I felt myself stir. She must have felt it to because she rose up and looked at me with a smile.

“De nuevo,” she said.

“I don’t understand,” I said.

“Mas sexo. De nuevo,” she said.

“Mas sexo,” I smiled. “Si.”

She kissed me and I rolled her over to be on top. We made love again but with less passion and more romance. Because the edge had been removed, I lasted much longer bringing her to three climaxes before I bathed her insides with my second.

We took a shower together, washing each other thoroughly. After the shower we strolled to the kitchen dressed only in towels for some leftovers. I had a turkey sandwich as she had sweet potato casserole and smoked roast. We sated our appetites rather than gorging it like we had done at lunch. Afterwards, we returned to the bedroom where we cuddled naked until falling asleep for the night.

I woke on my side with a warm body pressed back into me. My morning wood was nestled into the crack of a nice, warm ass. Rosalia was lying on one arm while the other pulled her to me, my hand cupping her breast.

It was good that we had fallen asleep early because I had forgotten to set an alarm. When I looked at the clock I saw it was 6:15. Angel was leaving for San Antonio at 7:00.

I buried my nose into Rosalia’s hair and kissed her neck. She stirred with a murmur reaching up to cup my head in her hand.

“Time to get up,” I whispered. “We’ve got forty-five minutes to get you presentable and over to Angel’s.”

There was another murmur as she rolled over to face me, wrapping her arms around me and then kissing me gently.

“Forty-five minutes,” I said again, tapping my watch. “Shopping.”

She seemed to understand raised to kneel on the bed. I got up and headed to the bathroom to relieve some pressure. Rosalia followed me in and washed her face as I finished my deed. Once finished, I went to the sink to wash and brush my teeth. I heard the clunk of the toilet seat being lowered and saw Rosalia in the mirror as she sat for her morning pee. Damn, I’d have to start remembering to lower the seat.

I let Rosalia use my toothbrush and tried to get her to understand that she needed to buy one while shopping. I also tried to point out other things she needed but was lost on her questioning look. I figured I would try to remember to tell Angel when I dropped her off.

We jumped in the shower together but our washing was limited to just that, washing, as time was running short. I watched her in the mirror as she stood naked, brushing her long hair. God, she was beautiful.

I dressed in my usual jeans, cowboy shirt, long socks and boots. I unlocked my gun cabinet and got my Colt, strapping it around my waist. Rosalia wore her painted on jeans and tank top t-shirt covered by the light blue blouse. She finished with ankle socks and her tennis shoes. I grabbed my keys and cowboy hat as we walked out the door and headed to Angel’s.

Angel opened the door holding a cup of coffee saying she was waiting for April. It seemed April was not a morning person and was slow to get started. While we waited I told Angel to make sure Rosalia got everything she needed

“Toothbrush, any creams, makeup if she wants it, oh, and her female things ... you know,” I said.

“They’re called tampons,” Angel said.

“Yeah, those.”

“Relax,” Angel said. “This is going to be a fun day. The girls out shopping, no time schedule, what could go wrong?”

I followed them out after April was ready and watched them walk towards Angel’s car. Rosalia stop and ran back to me, lifted my hat off with one hand while pulling me down for a kiss with the other. When the kiss was over, she put the hat on her own head.

“Hasta luego, Jake,” she said with a smile, and then ran to catch up with the others. God, she was so cute.

I was still standing there as they backed out of the driveway and headed off.

I sat in the truck for ten minutes trying to figure out what I was going to do for the day. Being a holiday weekend there would be no work going on so I decided to take Blaze to the south ranch and do some riding. That was something I had wanted to do for a while but things had gotten so busy at the north ranch I had kept putting it off.

I drove to the barn and hooked up the trailer, then loaded Blaze and headed south. It only took about forty minutes to get there.

Albert came out to meet me when I arrived.

“Hey, boss,” he said. “Anything up?”

“No,” I told him. “Things were slow at the north ranch for a change so I decided to come down and look things over.”

“I’ve got my grandkids staying the weekend,” he said, “but I’ll saddle up and ride with you if you want.”

“Stay here and enjoy your grandkids,” I told him. “It’s not often they visit. Besides, I’ve got a lot on my mind and the solitude will probably do me good.”

He looked relieved as I backed Blaze out of the trailer and threw on the saddle. In a few minutes I was headed out to check the pastures.

The pastures on the south ranch were in worse shape than those at the north ranch had been. Apparently the cattle had been left to graze longer than they should before moving them to the north ranch.

There were some windmill wells and all seemed to keep the tanks filled. I noticed many footprints of wildlife around the tanks. It appeared they were visited by elk, prong horn, mule deer as well as a variety of other animals.

The south ranch was a much flatter terrain than the north ranch. You could see for miles with just the occasional tree or brush. There were green areas with growth where wet areas provided enough water, but those were few and far between.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.