Captured
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by DarkOne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alex and Karen, both virgins, are captured on their honeymoon and become sex slaves for a sadistic Arab.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Alex was bathed regularly, given enemas, and taken outside to a courtyard where he was allowed to walk for a few minutes each day, but otherwise left alone for several days. He did not see Ali, but that meant he also did not see Karen. He tried talking to the other slaves, but none responded. Once he even saw John - the man was sporting a black eye and a split lip, and refused to meet Alex's eyes. His ass stopped burning after a day or so.

The pain each night as his cock hardened inside the leather sleeve became worse with time. He could not seem to stop becoming erect, often for no apparent reason, and it was agonising. If it happened when he was outside the cage room, whoever was around him would laugh. He was so horny, all the time, that he knew he would have been masturbating often if not for the sleeve. He strongly contemplated undoing it, then putting it back on after, but he kept remembering the gleam in Ali's eyes when he said not to touch it.

Finally the day came when he was escorted to see Ali again after being bathed and given his enema. Ali again reminded him that Karen's comfort, in fact her life, relied on Alex's continued compliance. He led Ali through the room with the men bound to each other so cruelly, and again despite his horror and disgust, his cock attempted to harden. Ali laughed at his discomfort, giving his cock a light swat through the leather sheath which only added to the pain he already felt.

They went through the door but took a different route through the hallways, and ended up in a room much like the one the men were bound in. However, the raised platforms in this room were all occupied by female couples. The ways they were bound were similar to the men, with a few additions. The chains leading from their belts led to their labia, which were pierced in multiple places. Some of the labial piercings had chains that went around behind their thighs to attach on the opposite piercing; others were attached to the belt. This had the effect of painfully spreading the labia. There were also tight bindings wrapping the base of the women's tits, forcing them to stick straight out. The nipple piercings were pulled tightly by the chains. The women also had dildos protruding from the pussies.

Upon looking closer, Alex realised that, like the men, their tongues must be pierced, along with their clitorises; the women were unable to close their mouths, drool leaking out, their tongues extended uncomfortably. Without asking, this time, Ali walked up to one of the couples, again reaching between to grab and yank a chain. Immediately the affected woman screamed, bucking her head, thrusting forward to try to relieve the pain. This triggered a like reaction in her partner, and both were screaming and thrashing. The movements each set off a reaction, which in turn fed back into the loop, and they became more and more violent. Alex noted blood around several piercings, and the screaming was rising in pitch, until both women suddenly began shuddering and arching their backs, thick liquid oozing out of their pussies around the obstructing dildos. The violent movements calmed, and soon they were back to unmoving, precariously poised human statues.

During this process, Ali had gestured and someone had undone the straps binding Alex's cock into its tight leather sheath. His cock had come to full attention, despite his disgust, and he didn't think it had ever been so hard. He glanced at Ali, his hands moving towards his straining erection, but the man shook his head no, and Alex forcefully restrained himself. He was horrified that he had been unable to avert his eyes from the sight of two beautiful women in such sexual torment. As the show in front of him stopped, Alex again felt the familiar searing pain as a tight elastic was snapped around the base of his cock by the same elderly slave who had measured and bound him. Alex realised that at some point, Ali's clothing had been removed and taken away.

Ali then led him into an adjoining room. It was much smaller, and had just one raised platform. On it was a couple, bound the same as the others, with the exception of the dildos - the pussies on display were empty.

"Alex. You now have a choice in front of you. I know you are a virgin. I am about to fix this embarrassing problem for you. These are my two newest female slaves (with the exception of your lovely wife). They were sold to me by desperate families for money. Their beauty has bought their families out of the debt they were in, but somehow I doubt that is enough to pacify them. They have been pierced and tortured, made to orgasm again and again as they experienced pain. They are both virgins, at least, their pussies are. I have had both of their asses. I tell you this to make it obvious that these women do not want to be here.

"You are going to fuck this woman." Ali pointed to the one on top. "Or at least, stick your cock in her. You need not leave it there for more than, say, five minutes. You don't even have to thrust. You have a choice where.

"You can choose to fuck her pussy, taking her virginity; this will lower her value as a slave. Or you can choose to fuck her ass. This will be much more painful, given what she has been through, but it maintains her value as a slave."

"I ... you cannot force me to rape this woman!" Alex's voice rose to a horrified squeak.

"Oh, I see. Do you hear that, dear? He does not find you attractive enough." Ali reached behind himself, picking up a large and viciously sharp looking knife. "This should be interesting. I have yet to see what happens to the partner if one participant is killed."

"Wait, what? It's not that she isn't attractive-"

"Oh, you've changed your mind? Because it is up to you. Fuck her, or she dies."

Alex looked at the beautiful, bound woman, and nodded dejectedly. Ali walked around to the opposite end of the platform, took his hard cock in his hand, and proceeded to thrust himself into the ass of the unfortunate bottom woman. He held her hips still, preventing the chain reaction they had seen next door.

"Your turn. Choose."

Alex eyed the woman, wishing he could speak to her for one moment, but her mouth was otherwise engaged and Alex was certain Ali would prevent him from having a conversation even if that wasn't the case. He quickly pondered the relative merits of short-term pain vs slightly longer-term worth, and decided that he would fear for the woman's outcome should her 'value' decrease. Making up his mind, he reluctantly approached the platform. As a virgin, he had no experience in doing the act, but he understood the basics. He fisted his hard, painful cock, lined it up with the poor woman's defenseless ass, and as slowly and carefully as he could, he thrust forward. He held her hips as he attempted to penetrate her, hoping to prevent her from moving too much. The head of his cock finally popped through the tight sphincter, and though she groaned in pain, she did not move. The pressure around his cock was intense, almost like the leather sheath he'd been wearing for the past several days. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the sensations coursing through him from his cock. He would have stopped, but Ali gestured at him to continue, and he knew the man would not be satisfied until Alex was buried in the woman's rectum. Steeling himself, he thrust his hips again and again, cautiously, until his pelvis smacked into her buttocks.

He resolved to stay still, waiting out the five minutes until he could get away. The guilt of raping the beautiful girl's ass was eating at him, though logically he knew it wasn't his choice. He also couldn't stop thinking about what Karen would think of him, having been with another women before her. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, vowing not to move.

He opened his eyes with a start when he heard a loud smack, followed by two muffled screams. He looked over and saw that Ali had just spanked his slave on the ass with an open hand. The scream triggered an involuntary tightening of the rectum his cock was buried in, and his level of need ratcheted up a few points. Waiting a few moments, studying Alex's distressed face, he did it again. Again Alex's cock was gripped and milked as the women slightly bucked against each other, and Alex groaned. The third smack was all his self-control could take. He hadn't cum in days despite near-constant arousal, not to mention a great deal of pain, and he couldn't take it anymore.

Whispering under his breath "Please forgive me", he wrapped his large hands around the curvy hips in front of him, slowly pulled his cock back, and then thrust back in to the furnace engulfing his cock. The woman uttered a scream, and slightly bucked again, tightening her ass again, and Alex pulled out again, much less gently, and began a regular fucking motion. Into and out of her tight ass he sawed his cock, and each movement triggered screaming and thrashing below him. The chain reaction began, each woman's actions causing a reaction, and soon both women's asses were massaging the cocks buried in them. The women both shuddered in unwanted orgasm. Unable to stop, Alex continued to pound into her ass, trying to relieve the growing pressure in his balls. The pleasure built, but as before he could not cum. He kept stroking into her, oblivious now to her cries of pain; indeed, he was oblivious to everything but the sensations in his cock.

After a while Ali cried out and came deep into the ass of the woman on the bottom, eventually pulling out. He watched Alex for a while, an evil smile on his face as he witnessed the regret being replaced with pure, unadulterated need. He watched until Alex's cock was raw, the pain of not being able to cum overwhelming the pleasure. When he began to beg, loudly, to be allowed to cum, Ali had one of the Kabila drag Alex off the woman, his cock coming out of her ass with an audible pop. Again, the elastic around his cock was cut, and as before, Alex dribbled large quantities of semen out of his cock, without any sense of pleasure or relief. Ali again forced him to open his mouth and clean off the man's cock. He cried as his rapidly softening cock was laced back into the leather sheath, and led back into his cage.


Over the next several days, Alex's life was a torment. His cock would not stop trying to harden in its sheath, causing immense pain. In addition, the need to cum had become the forefront of Alex's thoughts. He knew it was wrong, and that he should have been wracked with guilt for what he did to the poor woman, but he couldn't think about it over the clamoring of his body. He did think of Karen, and knew she would hate him for what he had done. His nights, listening to everyone around him jack off were pure torture. All he could think of was wanting to cum.

He was almost relieved when, after a few days, he was again led back to Ali.

"I thought it might be nice to reunite you with your wife for a little while. Ah, but here's the catch," he interrupted Alex's exclamation. "You may not speak. You may not try to communicate in any way with her. If you do, you will watch me torture and kill her. Understood? Good. Let's go."

He led Alex into a room with an exam table much like he'd seen her on previously. On one wall hung a bunch of restraints. As Alex was being tied into them, Ali laughed at the look on his face.

"I said you could see her. You didn't honestly expect me to allow another man to touch my property, did you?"

Resigned to it, Alex allowed his arms to be bound out to his sides, and his legs were bound spread. There was a strap to hold his chest. The only movement he was allowed was his head. Once strapped in, the leather sheath was removed from Alex's cock. It almost immediately began to swell, and Alex desperately tried to think of anything that would prevent himself from getting an erection.

He watched, helpless, as the door opened and Karen was led in. She was gloriously naked, and being led on a leash by another naked slave. One look at the two naked women, and Alex's fight was lost - his cock was hard and leaking precum. A third naked slave followed the two women in, and the two slaves said something to each other in a language he didn't understand, though he did gather they were talking about him when one laughed and pointed at his erection.

Karen, seeing her husband for the first time since the airport, stopped in her tracks and gasped. Then she started rapid-firing questions at him, from if he was okay to where he'd been and if he knew what was happening. Alex said nothing, and could tell his silence was making Karen angry. He glanced over her should to see Ali standing behind her, a cold smile on his face as he held up one finger in a shushing motion. Karen, seeing his gaze shift, looked behind herself and noticed Ali. She immediately prostrated herself on the floor in front of him, calling him master and apologizing for not seeing him sooner. She kissed his feet, and Ali allowed this to continue for a little while before gesturing. The slave holding Karen's leash tugged it hard, and Karen was yanked away. She scrambled to her feet, and was taken to the exam table and strapped in. Her arms and legs were tightly strapped down, and then her legs separated as the table moved. From Alex's vantage, he could see her beautiful tits and her hairless pussy on display, and almost could not take his eyes off her. Karen saw what he was looking at, and angrily demanded that he be the gentleman she had married, shouting insults at him as he continued to stare at her silently.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.