Apertus Vice
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Major Elliott Seidel Sunday, August 27 2006

I was met at the airport by Corporal Mesa. He showed me to his car, a brand new Porsche, presumably with intelligence upgrades.

"Do I get one of these things?" I asked, jokingly.

"Sorry, bud. You're sharing a ride with Hunter."

"Speaking of which, who is this guy and why am I protecting him?"

"He's the son of a real-estate billionaire who's running for Governor. He's also well-known for his involvement in the Naked in School Program, which has gotten him on a number of people's bad sides. Some of those people own large and threatening weapons, and one of them murdered a bunch of Program students in Alabama and then disappeared."

"Yeah, they told me I was going to be running around naked."

"It's an occupational hazard of working here. You're going to get a lot of crap about your tan lines, by the way."

"Actually, I've been on vacation in Vermont for the past month, so there's not too much to worry about there. So does this guy know we're coming?"

"No, we're going to debrief him at the same time he meets you. By the way, do you have your uniform."

"No, why?"

"I figured it'd show him we were legit."

"Sorry, I figured carrying it around would be bad for Op Sec."

"Yeah, me too."

"I've got military ID though. Dunno if they'd recognize it."

"Mr. Weems was a Ranger."

"That takes care of that problem."

"You got the briefing with you?"

"It's in my suitcase."

"Good, I figured we could show it to Hunter."

"You wanna head over there now?"

"Sure."

We drove up to an enormous mansion, which I took to be the Weems house.

"Nice place, isn't it?" Mesa remarked.

"It's a bit showy."

"Hell, if I had that kind of money I'd want to show it off."

I do have that kind of money, and I thought the house was arriviste, particularly the dome, but I didn't say anything.

We knocked on the door, which was answered by Mr. Weems. He was stark naked, although I supposed that was fairly typical for the area. I flashed him my i.d.

"Is there something I can help you with, er ... Major Seidel."

"Yes, we need to speak to you and your son, Hunter."

"He's out back, come with me."

He led us through the house, turning back to ask me, "so how did you get in the Army at your age, anyway."

"After 9/11 the military started a top secret program to train children and teenagers as special forces operatives. The idea being that no-one would believe they were actually in the armed forces if they were killed or captured."

"The value of that being... ?"

"We do a lot of stuff in places that the US isn't supposed to be. As luck would have it, the program has also proven to be useful for other types of operations as well, particularly when we need to infiltrate schools."

"Why do you need to infiltrate schools."

"I'd like to discuss that with Hunter, it will save us some repetition."

We got outside, where Hunter was in the swimming pool with his brothers. Mr. Weems called them over and we sat down around a patio table. Andres explained the situation, and I passed around the briefing. Hunter blanched as he read it.

"Somebody wants to kill me?" he asked.

"I'm afraid so." I responded.

"So doesn't this qualify us for Secret Service protection?" Mr. Weems asked.

"I think they're sending a couple of agents to meet you," I responded, "you have a campaign event in Orlando tonight, right?"

"Yes, and then I'm gone all week."

"They'll travel with you, at least until the election. Since the threats were specifically against Hunter I've been assigned to be his personal bodyguard for an indefinite length of time. I'll go to school with him, follow him around everywhere, and preferably sleep here."

"Will you be armed?" Hunter asked.

"I'll carry an M11 in my backpack. Obviously, your school's dress code presents a logistical problem with regards to concealed weapons."

Hunter laughed a bit, and for some reason he seemed noticeably less worried.

"The other problem," I continued, "is how to explain me following you around everywhere. This is technically supposed to be a covert operation."

"We'll say you're my recently orphaned nephew," Mr. Weems said, "you can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms."

Hunter turned to Andres, "So you've been spying on me this whole time?"

"Not really, I've been working on a separate case. They just told us to keep an eye on you."

"So, your whole family... ?"

"They aren't really my family. By the way, this doesn't need to get shared around school."

While I unpacked, Hunter and Mr. Weems told the rest of the family what was going on. I think they were all a little shocked. Mr. Weems dressed and left, and his wife started making dinner. The whole family, Hunter, his two brothers, his mother, and a cousin who lived with them for some reason were naked. I decided that it would be rude not to join them, and stripped off.

When I got back downstairs, dinner was being served. I took some chicken and salad and dug in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.