Apertus Vice
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Blake Rodgers, Tuesday August 15, 2006

I woke up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Dad was waiting for me, and he didn't look happy.

"You boys were both below your quotas last week."

"I know, but all the football players have been skittish since that drug bust and..."

"I don't want to hear excuses!" he roared, before continuing in his scarily calm voice, "you know what the penalty for missed quotas is in this house."

"Yes sir," I whimpered, and bent over the table.

"How far below your quota were you?"

"Six hectograms."

I felt the sting of his belt against my backside, and counted off six strokes, one for each 100 grams that I was below quota. Joey had come downstairs during my punishment, and Dad rounded on him as soon as he was done with me.

"This is your second week in a row under quota, which doubles your punishment. Now, how much did you sell?"

"T-two kilos."

"That's a lie, you sold one point nine. Now bend over."

I quietly got a cup of coffee as Dad delivered 22 thwacks with his belt. As always, Joey took them without crying or screaming. When he was done, Joey slowly stood up, fixing Dad with a stare that was equal parts fear and hatred.

"Now it's time to punish you for lying," Dad said, "put the water on to boil."

I finished breakfast and went upstairs with Mom's breakfast: orange juice, toast, and two Valium. I dressed quickly and got downstairs again just as the bus pulled up. I hated having to ride the school bus in my junior year, but some of my regular clients were on the same route as me. I took my usual place at the back of the bus and waited for a client.

Brittney Holden sat down next to me, "Can I get 2 grams?" she whispered.

"You sure you don't want three?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to cut back."

I rolled my eyes but didn't press the issue. By the end of the bus ride, I'd sold five grams. I asked to be excused from English class and met Aaron Flores in the bathroom outside the gym.

"How much do you want?" I asked him.

"None, I just came in here to use the bathroom."

"Come on man, you always buy blow on Tuesday."

"Dude, not since that guy at Orlando Prep got busted. You know they want to send him to juvie for a year?"

"Well it didn't have anything to do with me. You're just as safe now as you ever were."

"But how safe was I?"

"Come on man, I need to make this sale. My dad's going to kill me if I'm below quota this week."

"You work for your dad? That's fucked up."

"Oh, now you're judging me."

"I'm not judging you, I'm just saying it's kind of shitty parenting to make your kid sell blow."

"Look, forget about my Dad..."

"Dude, I'm not buying anything, and that's final."

"Alright, fine."

I walked back to class, punching a locker on the way. This crap about the football player was coming up with practically every sale I tried to make, and I had to admit that Aaron was right about my dad. I hated him with every fiber of my being, but I was too scared to do anything about it, so I just took it and hoped that someday I'd come downstairs to find that Joey had snapped and killed him.

I didn't make any sales the rest of the day, and by fourth bell I was dreading going home. Realizing that I wasn't going to make any more sales on the bus, I decided to go to the park. I put the kilo I stored in my locker in my backpack and headed off on foot. I sat down on a park bench and waited for someone who looked like a potential customer.

After a few minutes, a guy about my age sat down on the park bench. He was naked, like a lot of the kids in Apertus, and wearing an earring and eyebrow piercing. He was probably Hispanic, and looked like he worked out, although he was a little on the short side. I couldn't help but notice his uncut and fairly large cock. He was young enough that I knew he wasn't a cop, so I went for it.

"You looking for a good time?" I asked.

"Sure."

"How much you want?"

"How much you got?"

"Follow me to the bathroom and I'll show you." We went to the park's restroom and I opened my backpack. He chuckled appreciatively.

"I'll take some, but that's not really the good time I was thinking of."

"What were you thinking of."

"I'll show you." He knelt down and began undoing my pants. Then he pulled out my slowly stiffening cock and put his mouth on it. I grew to full size inside him and he pulled off.

"You're a big boy," he remarked.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

He resumed sucking, and I put my hand on the sink to steady myself. He was really good. He must have gone to St. Mary's Prep; from what I hear they practically teach classes in how to fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.