Apertus Vice
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Special Agent Javier Cortez, Friday, August 11, 2006

We met up at the Oquendo house to get ready for the party. Myself, Beth, Andres, and Alian were going to attend and get as much information as possible out of the other guests. We were each assigned a target to pump. I got Quint Weems, Hunter's older brother. Beth ended up with a football player, Alian with one of the incoming freshman cheerleaders, and Andres got Hunter himself. We started walking over to the Weems house at 6:00. I was relieved to notice a state trooper parked outside their gate. He waved us through and we started walking down the long driveway, lined with palm trees. I looked around at the well-manicured lawns; there was supposed to be a tennis court somewhere.

After a few minutes we reached the main house, a giant marble and sandstone monument to the Weems family fortune. Bill Weems had been a billionaire real-estate developer before going into politics, and Apertus was a sort of magnum opus. The house featured a domed roof and a surfeit of columns and sculptural elements. Judging by the number of cars parked out front, the party was just getting started. We let ourselves into the foyer. The Weems' had thoughtfully provided a table for the guests to deposit their bags, sort of a nudist coat check. We made small talk for a few minutes with the other guests. It turned out that Beth and Alian's targets weren't there yet, so they got to gawk at the inside of the house while Andres and I got to work.

Holding hands, we walked outside to the back patio. Quint was grilling hot dogs, and a buffet had been set up with sodas, chips, dips, and salads. I surreptitiously tapped my earring, setting off the built-in recording device, and then approached him.

Andres introduced us, "Hi, I'm Beth's brother, Andres."

Quint looked at me, "and you're Javier, right?"

"Yep."

"You guys dating now?"

We both nodded.

"Exclusive?"

We shook our heads.

"Hunter will be happy to hear that."

"Where is Hunter?" Andres asked.

"I think he's in the pool. With the season coming up, he practically lives there."

Andres walked off in the direction of the pool and Quint and I made small talk about the Bucs and St. Mary's football team. Fortuitously, he mentioned that their big rivals' quarterback had been arrested for cocaine possession.

"Do you know where he got it?" I asked.

Quint glanced at me sideways, "Why, you looking for some."

"Maybe." It probably wasn't the greatest idea in the world to have my target's brother thinking I was a junkie, but this lead was too good to pass up.

"I dunno. I only smoke weed, and I grow my own."

"That doesn't bother your parents."

"It's safer than fucking around with dealers."

"I guess you're right, how does their backup quarterback look?"

We kept making small talk until the hot dogs were done. I grabbed one and sat down on a deck chair overlooking the hot tub. Alian's target was straddling him, and they were being watched by an appreciative group of onlookers. Whoever was on the other end of his mic must have been getting an earful.

Andres sat down beside me. "Find out anything?"

"Orlando Prep's quarterback got busted with coke, but no idea where he got it. What about you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.