Apertus Vice - Cover

Apertus Vice

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As St. Mary's Prep prepares to reopen on a new campus with a new dress code, the city of Apertus has become a key link in an international drug smuggling ring with links to Al-Qaeda. The Army and the CIA send a team undercover to investigate. Of course, going undercover at America's first all-Program high school has its advantages.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Special Agent Javier Cortez, Monday, August 7, 2006

I got to the unloading gate and looked around for my contact. He was supposed to recognize me by my tattoo, but the damn airport made you wear a shirt. Who the hell has a no shirt no service rule in this day and age? Anyway, I finally found him. Curly black hair, short and muscular, pierced eyebrow.

"You from Colorado?" I asked.

"Yes," he responded.

"Good skiing in Colorado."

"But not so much in Florida."

"We don't have the weather for it."

"Or the mountains."

It was definitely the right guy, so I introduced myself.

"Javier Cortez, CIA."

"Andres Mesa, Army."

"How'd you end up on the drug beat?"

"My family's from Medellin, so they figured I'd make a good infiltrator. I speak Spanish with the right accent and everything."

"Right."

"Anyway, the cartel had a mole in the DEA, which ended the infiltration pretty quick, but I got the location of their main coke factory. We raided it, and found out they were routing shit through this Apertus place, we just don't know where or what they look like. What about you?"

"I already live here, so when the CIA started to take an interest in the Rodriguez Cartel, they put me on it."

"And why is the CIA interested?"

"It's a long story, but the gist is that we're reasonably sure that a lot of that cocaine is being sold to Al-Qaeda."

"Why do they want it?"

"That's what we're worried about. The chatter indicates that they're buying it here and reselling it in continental Europe at a significant mark-up. That means that they have some way of smuggling it out of the US, which means they have a way of smuggling God-knows-what into the US."

"Great."

"Yeah."

"So where are you parked."

"Right next to you. Nice car by the way."

"Thanks, I just hope I don't wreck it."

He followed me home, where mom was waiting with dinner. Dad was on one of his 'fishing trips, ' and Mom made herself scarce so it was just us and my cousin Alian.

"So how do we tackle this?" Andres asked.

"First, we need a plausible excuse to hang out together. We're in different grades and don't do any activities, so people might be suspicious if they see us around town."

"You guys could date," Alian suggested.

"A homosexual relationship isn't going to make social integration difficult?" Andres asked.

"It's Apertus. Anything goes,"I responded.

"Alright, that fixes that problem. You got any leads?"

"Nope, I've been looking for a religious fanatic, not a drug dealer."

"Ok, I've got the senior class covered, and you're a junior, what about underclassmen?"

"I'm going to be a freshman," Alian offered.

"And so is the kid Dad and Grandpa are picking up."

"Does he speak English?"

"His mom's an English teacher; that's how she got into trouble."

"Ok, so we just need a sophomore and we're set. What about your friend Hunter."

"Nah, he's too full of himself. He'd probably brag about it and blow his cover. Besides, he doesn't know we're friends."

Andres laughed, "Some bodyguard you are."

"I'm not a bodyguard, I'm just supposed to shadow him. If the threats get more serious, which they probably will once the campaign heats up, I'll introduce myself. Until then, I can just watch him fuck his way through high school."

"Sounds like fun."

"This kid is incredible. He must get off like three times a day."

"Speaking of getting off, if we're going to date, we'll need to start fucking each other."

"Good idea, Alian can you clear the table?"

"Sure, have fun."

I showed Andres upstairs and we took off our remaining clothes.

"You want top or bottom?" I asked

"I'll take top."

I handed him the lube from my dresser and bent over, clutching the covers of my bed. I felt his lubed-up fingers exploring my ass crack and then working their way into my hole. I could tell he'd done this before. I groaned as he found my prostate and gently massaged it. Then he switched to vigorously fingering me until my ass was nice and loose. He took his fingers out, positioned his cock at my asshole, and slowly pushed it in. He was bigger than I'd expected and my whole body tensed as he filled me. Taking no notice, he put his hands on my shoulders and began fucking me. He picked up the pace and I bucked back against him, seeking to increase the pleasure. Finally, I heard a sigh and felt my asshole filling with his cum. He pulled out and we both stood up. I grabbed a towel and began stroking myself. Andres helped out, kneading my balls while I worked on my cock. Before long I came, covering the towel and his hands with my jizz. We both headed off to the shower to clean up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.