Cousins on Vacation - Cover

Cousins on Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Cotton Nightie

Day 87

Drama Sex Story: Day 87 - Three months after the events in A Cousin Alone, our families go on a vacation to the "Happiest Place on Earth" during spring break. We manage to invite BF along and plan for a wonderful week of sight seeing and secretive sex. Read along as I discover how complicated relationships can get trying to blend three lives into one love.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The next day after breakfast and a quick trip to a convenient store, we made ourselves comfortable on beach towels as ocean waves rolled in at our feet. Jules and I both took turns rubbing sunscreen on each other as John watched with a grin, sipping a beer. Then we napped and talked, letting the sun bake us and the wind cool us. The tension of the recent days draining away slowly while my bruises darkened along with my skin.

When it began to cool off in the late afternoon, we took turns cleaning up and went out to look for a seafood place to eat dinner. We found a nice place on the coast with the dining room out over the water on a pier. After the waitress brought us our beers, we sat quietly listening to a one-man band playing guitar and singing in the corner.

"So what are you going to eat?" I was torn between fried shrimp and a grilled mahi filet.

"I'm going for some crab cakes." Jules was predictable when it came to seafood. Crab cakes were always her favorite.

John sighed. "I don't know, what about you?"

"I think I'm going to get the grilled mahi and rice. But I keep looking at the fried shrimp."

"I think I'll just have the clam chowder. I don't want to eat too much."

"You need to keep up your strength," Jules said, and raised one eyebrow.

"I'm trying not to get so full that I get sleepy," he replied with a smug grin. "Just make sure both of you leave some room as well. Yesterday was a nice warm up, but I would like to spend some quality time exploring you tonight."

"That reminds me, we need to stop off at the drug store on the way back." Jules was flushing a little.

"Are we out already? I brought a full box for the trip," John said.

"Oh, we have condoms. Our experience yesterday made me curious, that's all. I just want to pick up some things to make us nice and clean in case I get curious again." There was a warm, tingly feeling in my stomach as I thought about what she meant. Jules gave me a cryptic smile and sipped her beer.

I had refused to think about my time with Lydia, but now I couldn't get the memory of her finger penetrating me out of my mind. I had only considered offering that part of myself to John as a way to give him pleasure. The fact that he was able to give me such an intense experience was a total surprise to me. I realized that thinking about it made me slick my panties.

I was insanely curious about what Jules was planning on buying, but tried to ask casually. "What are you going to get?"

"Well, safe play requires some preparation and careful cleaning. I was thinking of some cleaning products, mainly, but maybe something else will catch my eye."

"You mean like ... butt cleaning products?" John seemed a little flustered.

"Yes."

"For all of us?"

"Don't you want to play as well?" He nodded and licked his lips, looking at both of us like he wasn't sure she was serious.

I found myself whispering, "I'd like that very much."

We ate quickly. The food was delicious, but I was completely focused on what Jules had suggested to us. I think John was more nervous than I was, but when he stood I noticed he was visibly aroused. I made sure to brush against him as we walked to the car. The second time I did it he realized I was doing it on purpose.

"Watch it," he said.

Jules looked over and saw me reaching back to rub him again. "Stop that. You save that for for us..." she said with a smile.

I sat in the back of the car expecting John to sit up with Jules as he had when we arrived. At the last second, he opened the rear door and slid in with a sly expression. Jules realized he was back with me when she sat down. "You two better not start without me or I'll pull this car over. I'm serious." We both just grinned and left some space between us.

Jules fired up the GPS on her phone and searched for the nearest drug store. I felt John sliding his fingers along my leg, pulling my skirt up above my knee. I moved my knee closer to him, encouraging him slip his fingers over my thigh.

"OK, we can hit one on the way back if we go over to US 1." Her phone's robot voice told her to exit the parking lot and make a left. "Hand check!" she shouted suddenly and spun around to look at us.

"You caught me," John said, raising his hands up in the air. I raised mine up as well with a twinkle in my eye.

She chuckled and turned back around. "Strike one."

John put his hand back on my knee as soon as she started driving. His finger pushed my skirt up my leg leaving goosebumps along the way. We both kept our eyes strictly forward when I opened my legs wider at his touch.

"Remind me to get some bottled water. The hotel water tastes funny." I kept my voice steady so Jules wouldn't guess what we were doing. John hooked his finger over the elastic band on my panties. It seemed like he wanted them off, so I lifted myself a little and helped him pull them down.

"Yeah, did you see the mineral stains in the sink? I hate to think what that water is doing to my stomach." Jules turned again when her GPS indicated.

John slowly brought my panties down and I had to close my legs to get them past my knees. They dropped down to my feet and I lifted them carefully without letting Jules see, but he snatched them off my foot before I could get them.

"Were there any cheese crackers left from this afternoon?" she asked.

"No, I ate the last package," John said. I saw him spread my panties over his lap out of the corner of my eye. The white cotton liner seemed to flash every time we passed a streetlight.

"OK, we'll get some more of those, too."

It was driving me crazy. I glanced over and saw him running his fingers through the moist center of the cotton liner. "Maybe something salty, too. Pretzels or something," he said. Then he raised his hand as if to rub his nose. He glanced at me and slipped his fingers between his lips and along his extended tongue.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

Jules was stopped at a stop light and turned back to see what I was on about and saw my panties in John's lap. "What the hell, John? I told you not to start without me!"

"I didn't start anything. She gave me her panties. You could give me your panties, too. If you wanted to." He lifted them up and inhaled deeply.

Jules grinned widely and took a few deep breaths, then quickly slid hers down and tossed what looked like a ball of black strings over her shoulder. John laughed as he caught them, and then spread them out on his lap alongside mine. Compared to Jules' pair, mine practically looked like granny panties. John continued to play with both pair until we pulled into the parking lot. I was on fire for them both.

Jules got out and turned her back to me. "Am I dripping through?"

"Not yet. What about me?"

"Nope, you're good. Let's get this done and get back to the bungalow. I'm about to jump you both right here."

John was waiting on the sidewalk with a huge grin as he slipped our panties into his pockets. "Come on. We need to hurry before I rub one out in the bathroom."

Jules led the way as she went down the aisle with health products. She picked up a box on the bottom shelf. When I passed I saw she had taken a four pack of saline enemas with lubricated tips. I grinned and shook my head as we turned to go down the aisle with adult products. Jules browsed through the lubricants and oils.

"What's wrong with our usual stuff?" I asked.

Jules picked up a white box and read the label. "This one is a little thinner and slicker than ours is. For tighter places."

I bowed to her more extensive experience in this area and began to browse through the other items. I was surprised to see vibrating massagers and rings along side the other products. John was reading the label of a ring that claimed to both help a man last longer and give a woman additional stimulation.

"Do you think that works?" I asked as I ran my hand down his back and along his ass. He gave a sigh of pleasure when I squeezed one cheek as I read along with him.

"Only one way to find out," he said.

Jules grabbed another box of condoms and said, "Now for some snacks and water."

We followed along as she picked a case water and handed it to John, then gave the crackers and pretzels to me. We made our way to the front to pay for our purchases. The large woman behind the counter had a bemused expression as we lined up our items.

"Do you have a rewards card?"

"No, but I've got cash."

She looked over the items on the counter with a smirk. "Are you sure you've got everything?"

"Is there are store around here that sells ... toys?" Jules was holding up the box of lubricant under her chin.

"You mean vibrators and dildos? There's a place up at 17th and 8th you can get that kind of stuff. I don't know how late it's open, though."

"Thanks, we'll go by and check."

There was a gust wind when we left the store that lifted Jules' skirt and showed her long legs and bare ass. John stepped close just as she got to the car and spun her around to push her back against it. He kissed her deeply, his hand pressed against her mons. I grinned as I took the bag from her and slipped into the back seat. She reached around and held on to kiss him deeper for a moment, then pushed him away with a laugh.

The sign over the adult novelty store wasn't lit, but there were lights on inside. Jules turned back to us and caught us holding hands. "Stay here and I'll see if they will let me in. Don't fool around, I'm serious. You wait for me, do you hear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

John grinned and said, "I'll give you two minutes, then all bets are off."

Jules went up and knocked on the door. Two women came to the door together to speak to her for a moment, and then they all laughed together. I saw Jules hand one of them some money. A few moments later the woman came back with a bag. When Jules got back in the car, I tried to grab the bag to peek inside.

"Nope, you'll have to wait."

Jules drove quickly back to the bungalow. After we went through the door, we each began to take off our clothes as we walked to the bedroom. When I took off my skirt, I realized I had left a little spot of grool on the back.

"Look what you did to my skirt," I said.

John was pushing his shorts down past his semi-erection when I showed him the stain on my skirt. He grinned and said, "Don't blame me, I didn't make you take off your panties."

Jules was standing nude next to the bed spreading out the hotel's large white towels over the sheets. The bag from the adult store was on the night stand. I put the drug store bag next to it and bent to help her finish putting down the towels.

"So what do we do first?" I asked.

"First, we clean. You first, darling, come lay down on your side here." She directed me to lay down with my back to the edge of the bed. She kissed my cheek as she pulled one knee high against my chest. "Don't move."

I watched her take the box from the drug store bag and open it. John sat down at the foot of the bed and rubbed my extended leg tenderly while she pulled out a bottle of water with a long, thin tip. I had butterflies in my stomach as she gently spread my cheeks and slid the lubricated tip into my puckered opening.

The sensation as she squeezed the cool water inside me was interesting, not at all unpleasant. I almost expected it to come out straight away, but my body seemed to take the water in easily and hold it. I felt full, like I needed to go, but it wasn't an immediate need.

"Stay close to the bathroom. You'll need to go in a few minutes. After you do, go jump in the shower and clean yourself thoroughly with soap. John will be right behind you, but don't you start without me!"

"Are you sure about this?" John didn't look convinced. I stood up and moved towards the bathroom to stand in the doorway to watch.

"You're the lucky one; you have a prostate. Get on your side." Jules had a happy expression and seemed to relish her role as leader in this adventure. John assumed the same position I had and lifted his knee. He had some hair sprouting from under his balls, but nothing on his pale cheeks. I had to admit seeing him open himself like this made me reach down to touch myself.

Jules pulled the cap off the tip and bent down to spread his cheeks open. I watched her slide the tip inside him as he shut his eyes, his expression unreadable. She worked it in gently, rubbing him along his cheeks and legs. When she began to squeeze the bottle, John made a sound halfway between a moan and a sigh. His penis twitched and seemed to swell as she filled him.

"That feels ... nice. Cooling, but the feeling is making me fucking hot."

I felt my stomach stirring as the water was working its way back down and had to go sit. The results were about as I expected, so I flushed and quickly made my way to the tub. The handheld shower head made quick work of the mess and I was rinsing off the soap when John came in to sit. I stepped out to give him room, but leaned back in to help him clean.

I was raging with desire, which made things that would have ordinarily disgust me seem trivial. John was standing with his hands against the back wall of the shower as I directed the spray between his cheeks. I found myself pressing my fingers against his opening as he pushed out towards me, breathing heavily. Julie came in to sit and watched us, her eyes bright with desire.

"Clean him good. Man-ass needs twice as much washing for some reason."

I got the soap and a cloth to scrub some more as John reached down to stroke himself slowly. "I have to touch myself, sorry, this is too much. I can't help it."

I slapped his cheek firmly with an open hand. "No! You save that for us."

I rinsed him off again and leaned in to kiss his bare cheeks, first one, then the other, as my fingers rolling his balls around in my hand. I recalled that first morning when brought him off in my bathroom at home months before. What a long strange trip its been.

I got us both towels and dried him off while Jules cleaned herself. We stood holding each other and watched as she put on a little show for us, exposing her beautiful body as she touched and clean every part. She was exquisite. Her slim dancers body, long neck, and full breasts filled me with lust. I was making puddles just watching her.

Clean and dry, we returned to the bedroom together. I climbed in on the far side and Jules bent to open the bag from the adult store. She took something out and returned to the bathroom with it. "I need to wash a few of these things first. Be right back."

John rolled over next to me and gave me long, wet kisses. I like that he never tightened his lips when he kissed me. They were always full and soft, inviting me to slip my tongue between them with tiny licks and nips. I couldn't resist pulling him close, and exploring his mouth with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.