A House Is Not a Home - Cover

A House Is Not a Home

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 8

"You seem to know an awful lot about me master, How? Why?"

"We already have Katya and Monique, thought two more blonds would look nice. I mean my wives thought we would need help in Europe soon? Besides, my Uncle thought you were both Cute, he said you both took after your mother. You might even call yourself, 'almost' family, cousin."

Vicente's fatal accident was to be a warning to all the families. The exact replication of the two attempts to kill Don Giuseppe would also be the way that Don Vicente would end his reign. The similarity would leave no doubt in anyone's mind who had ended Don Giuseppe's life.

Natasha was not even aware, I don't think, that Don Giuseppe was her and her sisters father. If their mother had half her looks, I could see the attraction. Mona was on the list and I sent for her. She was in Northern Italy, living a simple life and the Big Black Mercedes with big men telling her she must come with them was not questioned.

In Italy a woman never questioned what a man told her. The private jet, brief security check and the landing then helicopter ride to the Miami house was never questioned either, she never uttered a word, Vito and I were there when she arrived. Two of his girls helped her down.

"Hello Mona, it's Hell to get old for all of us."

"What do you want, you already have so many 'pretty' girls you cannot bring an old lady so far to screw me!"

"Giuseppe is dead Mona, this is Mark. He and I will be there to take care of you for the rest of your life, it was a promise. Natasha and Natalie will also be taken care of. They do one last job and Mark had already offered Natasha a new life and anything she asks for will be hers. We wanted to ask how much you have told her and what she may or may not be told in the future. Right now all she knows is that Mark acts for Don Giuseppe, she calls him Don Marcos and thinks Katya has told him about her time in Prague. You dear woman, are to decide what if anything she learns. In a few months she will be coming to visit you, you have until then to decide. She can come back knowing nothing or everything more."

"Don Giuseppe was my Uncle, I called your daughter 'almost family' my cousin, it shall stay at that, if you wish, but I will take care of them and see that their lives are happy ones. Here is a small gift to you, (I handed her a bank book) you need not concern yourself with anything ever again. We shall honour whatever decisions you make. Now rest, relax this house is yours for as long as you want. Vito has arranged things for you to see and you will be taken back whenever you want, there will always be a plane here for you."

"He is dead?"

"Yes."

"Good, I spit on his grave! Then she smiled, not really, he was a good man and I always have missed him. Look after my little girls."

Vito and I flew back.

"She must have been one Hell of a woman back then?"

"Do I owe you any answers Son?"

"Just if you had anything to do with the plane crash Mom was on? I think 23 years of me tagging along with Monica would answer any other question I might have had. Oh!, by the way your going to have to give both Monica and Darla away next month, were getting married, again for Monica and I Dad."

The plan was simple, just as the five families were about to meet in New York, they ate at Umberto's. Shots rang out, 15 people were hit, including, Don Vito(Graze on head and arm) while Don Vicente's new jet whisked him away to Palermo. He tragically never made it. Boeing just did not have the QC like in the old days. Everyone knew what had happened. Since almost everyone who was related had been shot, there was no clues there. But they all knew why his plane exploded. It was an act of God, even the Pope said so in the letter he sent with his condolences, he would say a Mass in the Vatican for that great Son Of Italy."

Natasha, Natalie, Katya, Monica and of course Darla sat and talked about what options my 'almost' cousins would have with us.

I saw more than a little friction when Natalie showed up and got stared at even more than Darla. It got worse when she shimmied out of her shorts and top to get some sun after her long trip.

I was rethinking that Trade for Candice now. Monica and even Dar were now shaking their heads while Natasha kept shrugging her shoulders.

They were definitely not twins, Natalia was at least a 44 DD on top, and Monica and Dar made certain that I would never get to make precise measurements.

The Harem question, now we would have to discuss it, after all, would I want my 'almost' cousins in bed every night?

I was willing to settle for even some nights with them, especially Natalie.

The fact that Monica, Dar, Gwen and Katya got some benefits with having both Nats around sort of made their place with us an easy choice. Darla was about ready to put Francesca though her training under the Nats and Katya. If needed, Monique could also help out. One thing I learned is that anything a man can do, a woman is nastier and more vicious. Who do you think kills the meals in a lion Pride?

Unlike the bruised and battered body of Francesca, Poor Ingrid suffered only one bruise, she was playing with a dog and it fell on her, at least that's her story and she is sticking to it.

What is it with these women and dogs?

We decided that Vito's old house was perhaps not the best location for a wedding. The lack of any clothing on most of the parading girls would probably not have any impact on Nic or Candice.

The Nats and even Francesca were never seen anymore with any clothes, and I really, really was glad I never had traded Darla. That Platinum hair started to make watching her swim or exercise like a guessing game, only more fun for a guy.

Monica seemed a bit put out and I think I saw why with the white thing between her legs. Katya whispered that I should ignore anything she said today, it was not really her talking.

You would think Darla trying to cheer me up then the Nats sunning in front of me would have made things easier for her. If were not for my pets, I think she would have really hauled of and hit me.

What is it about these women before a Wedding, or was it something Darla, Natalie. Natasha, Katya, Gwen, Marge, Dawn, Lea, Bren, Kat and Shauna did that made her upset with me? Nah must be the wedding jitters.

Shauna was holding the Parchment MS. She said she did know a little Greek but the stuff on the MS was old Greek. She recognized a couple of words or maybe names but one that kept repeating was something like a name or a title. Prios, Trios or Tros or something like that. Nic would know more she thought.

My old house was selected as the best site for the wedding. Dar came up with the idea of one big gift from us all. In her typical style, she thought my old little house would make a great present.

I take that back, until recently, she would never even have considered anyone else. She would have chewed up and spit out Francesca even. Now Eve must have tamed her down a lot, or Monica had, not only was she beautiful to look at, her inner self was bright and cheery now. Not the same 'Lolita' of old.

Monica on the wedding day was as bright as the Sun and just as warm. I had never seen her act the way she had that 'bad' day. She even tried to tell me she was 'sorry' she was a bitch. I just kissed her and told her how beautiful she looked and that I was the world's luckiest guy to have a wife like her, and Darla. She asked me who I loved more, her or Darla. When all I could do was stutter with my mouth open, she smiled, kissed me and said, "Gottcha".

I almost changed the name 'Pixie' to 'Minx'. had it not already been taken by my other wife to be. True to his word Papa Vito showed up to give Monica and Dar both away.

I saw Candice briefly and she was crying. I thought all women cried at a wedding but asked Eve and Shauna to make sure. Yep we had a problem 'Houston', but no mission was going to abort today.

Papa Vito was sent to the rescue. Candice was all smiles again and Papa Vito would be giving away three daughters today, Monica, Darla and the youngest, Candice.

It has to make a man feel good. Speaking of feeling good, I felt arms around me and my back was in earth orbit. Natalie had her arms around me, squeezing and softly checking to make sure I remembered to come home, she had her wedding gift for me almost ready, by tonight it should be.

Where were my dogs, this girl was mashing her DD assets right into me, a man can only take so much. I did the man thing and called for my wives, saying I was being attacked and no one was protecting me. The answer I got back was that, "Nat said you would not need any protection with her. No one on one action with her after today.

This is your only chance to measure, once we're married, again, Darla and I are going to be watching you like a hawk around her, so you 'bedder' get her out of you system now buster, and no, you cant trade for Candice either, Trading season is over.

"The room is this way, Master. I do not think I know this bedroom, will you give me a 'tour'?"

Natasha was standing by a bedroom. "Oh Goodie, you got us a 'tour' guide, I sure hope he knows his way around, it is 'hard' to find 'hard' help around here that only have two legs."

I never wanted to ask myself that silly question about when I lost control. I knew now that this week of ' wedding presents' from my girls was going to last more like 3 months. Would I ever be as 'understanding' as my 'wives to be' were.

I sort of counted my blessings and vowed to not jump to any more conclusions, as one of the Nats handed me a tape measure, "We can measure Natasha too Master."

Oh! The things we men must do for our women!

Everyone else who was going, now left our house for the Wedding. Nic and Candice had gone with Papa Vito while Darla and Monica waited for me. "Master, we need to talk about a few things, Nic and Candice both were so excited last night with that scroll they almost were up all night. Nic thinks with some books and translation help he will be able to read it."

"Great, it's about time those two started to have some fun. How is Candice doing?"

"She seems to be responding even faster and better than the doctors hoped. Apparently there was some scar tissue that when it was removed showed a re-growth of some of her vocal chords.'

"That 'fun' part is what I want to talk to you about."

"OK!"

"Are you giving them the house Master?"

"Well you did say it would make a nice gift from all of us, it has been my house for a long time, but Vito has been an example to me that a House is not as important as 'family', so yes, I was going to tell them after the wedding, but you and Monica can instead."

"That's very timely, because Candice told me in all the excitement about the surgery and wedding, she forgot to take her pill. She and Nic will be adding a little Demos in a few months. That's why I want to try something."

"What, even though I am not 'Kinky' enough for you? Since with you and my other wife just telling me what you have already decided or even done, I cant wait to hear about this next experiment of yours."

"Master, I'm not that bad, yet, and you should not listen to everything Eve tells you, she may take what I say out of context! Besides, we used her idea instead to get the new stock people. Mine would have been more 'fun' though! Anyway, your Francesca is close to being a 'proper' slave. She has actually taken to this like a swan to water. I want to give her to Nic for Candice. They both can use her to start the family there, and unless I don't know my slaves, Francesca has natural talents to be another Katya or Marge. She will make a great No 1 for a smaller Harem."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.