A House Is Not a Home
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

"So, bottom line, each will inherit about $10,000,000, right?"

"Actually between my will and Daddy's, Mark's estate will be more like $70,000,000,000, give or take a few Billion; some it will remain in another 'Trust' for a time. It may be important to note that there are about 220 more names which will need to be included to from Daddy's 'Trust' to Mark's 'Trust' part if Daddy dies and Mark's estate inherits, and if I or Mark are dead, they and these others named here; should be able to receive funds as approved, by the trustee. from the other 'Trust' too. So it becomes complicated. Call Tony, he knows what to do, Daddy has already spoken to him."

I had my head down and started to hate thinking about death, anyone's death.

There were now a lot of people in the Hotel suite who looked shocked.

No one wanted to go out for food, so we used room service. We invited Ralph to stay for dinner, but I thing we overwhelmed him or he was going to see that PA of his.

As was our usual, we all crawled into bed, Kat joined us this time. I told my built-in alarm the time to wake us, Katya added some time to it, explaining we were using the helicopter and not going to LAX for the plane.

What should have been a wonderful morning, instead took on the atmosphere of a 'wake'. Not the kind of 'wakeup' my human alarm usually gave, doom and gloom might have been a tad bit cheerier.

I sat up in bed, to find Katya standing up and the rest sitting around me on the bed, just staring.

"Who died?"

Monica and 3 more of my 'Harem' just burst into tears. Even Katya looked away.

"What did I say? Or do? Tell Me?'

"Your going away to see that bitch! And we won't be there to 'protect' you!" I got a bunch of heads nodding.

"Am I missing a whole lot here, or what? Vito arranged for me to review the same Vegas Projects he wanted me to look at when Monica and I were married. Then he says I don't have a room anymore, then he says I'll be staying with him, now everyone is going crazy because I'll be a hour away in Vegas with Monica's Dad. Am I missing something here."

"She'll be there, she is evil, she'll seduce you then take you away from all of us. You'll see, she'll turn you into her puppy and you'll follow her around, waging your tail and there is nothing we can do to stop her."

"I thought we had this conversation before? How can some girl named Darla, take me away from my 'Princesses' here. Even though I'll admit I was half tempted to give Nic both the horses and mules for Candice!"

"Compared to Darla, Candice is cold chopped liver, day old chopped liver. I told you she is Evil. That bitch uses men like a tissue, more like toilet paper to wipe herself. You won't stand a chance without all of us there."

"Why would Vito let Darla do something to me? What's really going on? Monica? Katya? Talk to me!"

"It's time to go soon, the helicopter is on its way. Only I will be going, but I am taking my 'special' pets. Darla hates them and if she harms you I will have them try to kill her, this I promise."

Something really got to her, she was actually in tears.

I got dressed. I hugged and kissed all my girls. Like I said it was like a 'wake'.

Katya walked me to the descending helicopter. I think it was Bren or Tasha who brought out 3 of the largest Wolf/Bull Mastiff mixed breeds I had ever seen. Before handing them to Katya she knelt down gave them a hug and kissed them.

What was unusual was that they bore no collar, no leash and she said good bye to them with tears in her eyes, like a mother sending her sons off to war.

We boarded, Katya and I sat together. The wolf dogs at our feet. Your girls cannot be here for you. We are flying this to Vegas. We will reach Vito in about 2.3 hours. You must bond with these pets. Keep them with you at all times, I mean everywhere. Eat, sleep, relieve yourself with them near, shower with them too. They will give their life for you, as will I Master.

You may demand they go with you when I may not be allowed. You have only this time with them. Once they bond, this can never be broken except by your death or theirs. That is why Tasha wept. She knows she will never see them again they are now yours. Even Vito fears them, yet only a man may be their Master. Darla Hates them, but fears them more."

"Who or what is Darla, Why or How can she do all this?"

"It is not my place to say anything more Master. I already may have gone too far in giving you these. Mark meet Zeus, Apollo and Sasha. Zeus, Apollo and Sasha meet Master Mark."

The bonding process seemed nothing more than playing and rough housing like you would with you children. Maybe that's all it took. They and you Learned to 'Trust' the other. That no harm would be done and a hug and kiss or ruffle of their hair followed every play.

Katya was smiling. Master, I should have told you that they usually make the decision to bond with you after a few minutes. You have been playing with them nearer to 2 hours. I think you had them on the second hug, but it was so cute watching.

Come, I want my kiss now, we land soon.

When we landed Vito was standing to greet us. Katya went first, then Zeus and Apollo, then me followed by Sasha. It was a pattern we would follow for many years. Vito approached perhaps less gingerly because of the pets. They were on their haunches and made no attempt to stop him. Vito kissed Katya, still nothing.

A girl dressed in white, flowing strands of see-through gossamer approached. Vito started to introduce her and all three pets were up, attack positions taken and placed themselves between this little angel and myself. Vito need not have told me who she was, my pets would only react to Darla like they had. I took a chance.

"Hello Darla, I am glad to finally meet you. Will you be joining your father and I?"

She looked at Vito, then at me. I just smiled.

Her father was head of all the 'Families' He was the only one who Vito would defer to. From what I recalled from the stories, he was not here to discuss a mere $20 Billion in projects. He wanted something, and Darla was the sword he use to test any defence sent against him.

She was as close to perfection as one might imagine. Her beauty, youth, exquisite charm and the aura of power and control her father gave her could wither and break most men.

What Don Giuseppe Varicose did not realize was I had already rejected the family, divorced Monica and decided I would be satisfied with what I already had. I glanced at Katya.

Vito; will we have time that I can meet that other Angel, Monique?

If Darla, Katya and Monique would do me the honour of dinner I would be most appreciative. We may be somewhat restricted since my pets eat more than some horses, and I cannot bear to be without them.

Will I be seeing you or Don Giuseppe first?, If I remember Monica and I were only 15 or 16 when we first met him, I don't think Darla was even walking yet?"(Just Overkill Of Course she was walking, I think)

"You have a good memory my son. It was Monica's 16th birthday. A very good memory and you always make the best use of it. Darla, would you please ask your father to join us, it is always good to see old friends, tell him Mark is here."

I held out my arm for Katya to take. I thought she would pass out. She looked like one would imagine a warrior living through a battle would. Darla walked away, shaking her head. I called, Zeus, Apollo, Sasha and walked with Vito with his arm around me.

We went to the veranda. Monique joined us. "Vito, I did not know you had another daughter, where have you been keeping her all these years?" I walked up hugged her and kissed both cheeks.

"Hello Monique, you don't know what a pleasure this is for me."

"I haven't seen Darla in almost 10 years, and later, it will be nice to see Don Giuseppe again.

I have heard so much about you from Katya. I do not have a No 1, but like you, your Sister Katya pretty much controls my girls too.

Dad(Testing Him), would it be OK if Monique and Katya call back home, Monica and the girls were dying to come out too, but just couldn't?"

"Always saving a dime or two! Sure, Monique take your sister around, call Monica and enjoy! Tell them, Don Giuseppe is here and he brought Darla. Tell Monica how Mark remembered her from when she was just a baby. I'm sure she will be surprised, pleasantly surprised. Son, you got some new pets since last time, where did you get them?"

"Oh they were a surprise gift from a 'special friend'; come meet Zeus, Apollo and Sasha, Zeus; Apollo and Sasha meet Papa Vito.

Darla was wheeling out Don Giuseppe.

"Ahh, Don Giuseppe, it has been a long time. Papa was just meeting Zeus, Apollo and Sasha. May I introduce you. Zeus, Apollo and Sasha meet my 'almost' Uncle, Don Giuseppe Varicose. This his little girl Darla."

"She has grown to quite a beautiful girl. When I first saw her today, I called her an Angel. She did not look like that 9 or 10 years ago. When she gets older you will have to use a stick to chase the boys away. I understand you might have time to advise me on things Don Giuseppe?"

In those few words I had saved all of us the pain and frustration that days, even weeks could bring. Darla was reduced to being treated like a little girl, not a 'Lolita' tempting and testing anyone Don Giuseppe Varicose wanted her to break.

I reminded him too that I was once treated by him as 'almost' family and deserved at least a little of the same respect that I showed him. In another way too, I reminded him that I was more than willing to walk away from anything that Vito or I could or would not agree with him on.

"Don Giuseppe, would your time allow Darla and you to join my new again, 'almost' family for dinner tonight? It will be only Papa Vito, his Monique, my Katya and myself, Oh my pets will try to get me to sneak them a treat too, but they are very well trained and will not beg from you or Darla. Monica and the girls apologize, they did not know you might be here too. They thought Darla might want to come back with us and visit in LA."

"Mark, my almost Nephew, it makes an Old Man proud to see a young man grow up and not forget certain things. Yes we need to discuss some things but not tonight. If it is only us, then by all means, we will join you for dinner, say 5:00."

"Uncle, thank you, also for inferring to things I remember you telling me in the past. 'I never forget my promises'. 'Honour and respect are all a man has.' Except a beautiful woman now and then, I'm not sure if you said that one back then or not?"

Darla wheeled him back as he shook his head and laughed.

When they left, Vito sat down next to me and said. "How do you still remember all that from so long ago?"

"I also remember a little boy who could ask his Papa Vito just about anything. And when that same Papa Vito, accepted that the little boy was willing to defend the honour of his 'almost' sister and solve little Monica's problems. Vito you have treated me more as your son than if you had one yourself. How can anyone not remember everything from his 'almost' family?"

Monique and Katya came in. Both ran up hugging and kissing me. Monique was sniffling, Katya was crying. "Boy are you going to get 'lucky' when we get back. Vito, I told Monique, the best day of my life was when you found me and then when I found Mark."

"Your 'Darling Daughter' was on 'Cloud Nine' when I told her about Mark remembering Don Giuseppe Varicose and Darla. Why didn't you tell us? You don't know the tears we all shed dreading this trip?"

"Gee, let me think, could it be that no one told me that Don Giuseppe Varicose was going to be here and that when she was just a baby, I did not call her Darla. She is pretty cute though if you like the 'Lolita' look. Maybe Nic would trade Candice for her, what do you think? Oh! I don't seem to remember my Papa Vito telling me much about the meetings either?"

"Don Giuseppe and Darla are joining the 4 of us, and my new pets for dinner, could we have a lot of food, I think my pets are hungry too."

"Dinner was another breakthrough. As we ate, I was sneaking small pieces of food to all three pets. By the end of the meal Darla was watching, the dogs were still sitting and she was handing me pieces of steak for me to give them. They would not beg from anyone, but the new, friendlier and more family type Darla was not missed being seen by anyone.

When dinner was over Darla mouthed a 'Thank You' I leaned over kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I was serious, the Darla you are now is always welcome to visit her other, 'almost' family, at any time."

During the next day or so, Don Giuseppe, Papa Vito and I had several discussions. A few were easy to agree to do.

There were two where I told them both, that I did not know. I would need the person who would run things to decide(Eve).

I also asked if I could rely on Darla to set up a small office for just 10 or 12 of the family here in Vegas. (It came back to me that she actually cried when Don Giuseppe asked her that.)

Years later, she told me that she had told her father that she enjoyed our time together, and that she wanted to move to LA. She said that when I had asked her father to see if she could help set up something here just for family that her father decided that she should learn on her own trust, and he deposited $100 Billion in the company and wanted her helping us out.

(Eve, became the pseudo mother that Darla desperately wanted and needed. Together they made a lot of money.)

The Darla near disaster was simple compared to the two bigger issues we all faced now.

Don Giuseppe Varicose was dying, Who would replace him was open. There was a huge amount of money the 'family' family wanted to invest. There was even a larger sum, all over the world that needed to become available; for legitimate purposes; like $2.4 Trillion. This was a huge problem.

Investing for all the 'family' in the Western USA would be possible.

Investing for all the 'Family' all over the USA was much harder for a small firm like ours, but could be done, with a lot of work.

This Global services for Trillions just seemed impossible though, as small as we were, to be global yet secure seemed beyond us.

Remember the thing about with power comes responsibility. Money has some demands of its own also.

Those and a lot of other things to solve would require getting back to LA and my ladies. We would work on one problem at a time.

We were heading back, the helicopter was going to take us to the plane outside the city. Vito and Monique were seeing us off, they were riding to the plane with us, as the door was closing it suddenly stopped and opened again. In ran my new favourite 'Lolita'. Yep, Darla.

"Can I really go with you?" she asked.

For Darla her asking instead of telling, was a huge step. In fact, I really did like her. Not only was she a devil, in Angel garb, but she was smart. She could be your worst nightmare, but with her on your side, there was not much you could not do. Besides, she had a lot to learn and a lot of money to learn with.

"Yep! Pack you bag."

"She nodded and waved and a bag was placed in her hand. She walked up, took a seat across from me, and without hesitation was seated with the three Wolf/Dogs at her feet. All three never even looked up. This was no longer Darla the Terrible.

"It is a short flight to the plane, then how long Papa Vito?"

"Today, heading back in the Gulfstream, maybe 55-65 minutes."

"Dar, I have an idea. Are you Game?"

"Listen Buster, I already told Papa you were a nice guy, what kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"Dar, do you know a girl named Sam, and is she giving you lessons in how to confuse me.

It's hard enough looking at you and remembering you are my 'almost' cousin, I really have to close my eyes and think about a comeback to the things you say. Give a guy a break, huh?"

"Neat, here I was afraid I lost my sex appeal and had no control over you.

Wow, maybe I can tease and seduce you after all. I won't really hurt you, too much, and you'll leave with a big smile on your face; Master?"

She, Katya, Vito and Monique all had wide grins and the 'gottcha' looks on their face. I did the man thing again, held up both hands and said, "I surrender!" Followed by a mumble, "I still may spank you though!"

"OHHHH! Really, I may like that. How many times? Will I be wearing anything? Will you kiss and make it better after? Does that mean I'll get a set of collars too?"

"You have been talking to Sam. you minx you. You sound just like her?"

"I'll never tell Master. No matter what you want me to do to you, or is that what you want to do to me; I guess we can try both?"

She continued.

"See what you missed. I could have had you licking anything, even the floor, but nooo; you had to be a nice guy and 'almost' family."

"No fun now that Daddy ended up liking you again! and for your information, I gave Sam some tips too, it was not just her; (As she stuck out her tongue) Monica too?

"Well Dummy, you don't think I'm crazy enough not to ask my real cousin if I can visit. I told her I could be a 'very' nice little girl, instead of a bitch.' She laughed. Saying, "Katya already told her things with us were cool."

"Yeah they are, I really like you Dar. I think If you learn from Eve about where we are headed with LA, when you open the Vegas site, not only can you handle your money, I'm sure other family funds will need your support. The nice thing with money, you can be almost anywhere. I never asked, where do you live Dar?

"I, uhh, spoke to Monica about that already. Daddy said he no longer need my 'expert' services, so I could be a 'little' girl again. Monica said I could live with you."

I wondered what else she arranged, I now knew Dar's 'charms' worked on females, not just males. Thank God, my dogs still listened, my girls seemed to be running things again.

"Talk to Monica, some adult over 18 needs to be able to do things if Don Giuseppe can't and your not 18 yet. Talk to her and get someone you can trust."

"Isn't that why Papa had me play with all those men. To find someone who would keep their word, and show honor and respect."

"Yeah, I guess so but I can only imagine what they all did to you?"

"It made me tough, it made me grow up, and to recognize the value of friends too, Master?"

"You really don't want to do things alone, do you Dar?"

"Nope, been there, done that. I always just did whatever Papa told me. Mom was really one of his Slaves. I just happened and he ended up keeping me, guess he needed a friend too. Trust is a funny thing. It's not the money Mark, it what you end up doing with it that counts."

"Your too wise for your own good Dar. You have or will have friends with us Dar, We all need friends. Right you Three?'

"Right. Master!"

"Oh, Yeah, Monica said you already had an extra set of collars for me. Thanks Mark!"

"In your dreams Dar!"

'OOOOH! Your already in my dreams, can I sleep on the plane, and dream more; Master."

"Your bad Dar!"

"I can be; or do anything 'nasty' you want; Master." As she started to trace her hand on my leg. I just looked at Katya and took a deep breath.

As we said our goodbyes to Vito and Monique. Katya whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry Master!"

"Pray tell why, what else haven't you told me, now?"

"Oh, nothing very important, just, well, now you will have Zeus, Apollo and Sasha to look after, and I'll have to listen to Tasha sob away for a month or three."

"Maybe they have not bonded to me?"

"Yeah, Right, and maybe the moon is really made of green cheese too. Nope, the puppies are bonded for sure."

"Puppies?"

"They will grow until 6-9 months old, Master!"

"You did not tell me they would be as big as a horse, do they eat like one too, they seem to like only me to feed them? Well, there is a good side!"

"What is that Master?"

"At least they listen, unlike some I know, and now there are at least 2 more males in the house, but if you remind Monica, Vito will send you far away, far, far away. Can you buy of find Tasha 3 more of these to raise?"

"Oh yes master. She got them in Russia, they are all sizes, I will get her some Big ones this time."

I was afraid to ask how much larger were, 'big' ones if these horses were the smaller ones. I rubbed the fur of my new buddies. Dar just looked as she boarded the plane. The dogs were letting her get quite close now and not showing any aggression.

I noticed on the plane ride that only one dog at a time had their eyes closed, as if napping, two others were always alert. Dar and Katya were talking and I closed my eyes for only a minute. I woke up to the sound of a change in pitch of the engines and then heard announced that we were about to land. Vito was right, we were in the air for only about an hour.

Kat, Kim and Bridget were all standing in front of cars. The Lorry, Mercedes and the Land Rover were lined up like in a showroom. As we started to exit, all the girls got out and started screaming and running over.

"You're back! Your back!" I heard.

Tasha though was running towards the dogs then stopped, the dogs looked at me, I nodded then all three started towards Tasha. Man, if I got them to let her feed them now, I might gain a lot of time. As it turned out, all it took was some TLC and having Tasha and I alternate feeding, then before you knew it, she had them eating out of her hand again. The kicker was, I had to be there and nod that it was OK. Now if my girls were as well trained... ? But I digress again!"

Now this is my idea of a welcome back reception. I never before remember getting so many hugs and kisses at one time. It was just the reverse of when I left. Kat, Kim and Bridget even got into the act. Our guards and their dogs, though were standing around.

There were some new faces and I counted at least 12 units all around. In the back 4 white vans and 4 more SUV's sat. There was the sound of rotors overhead and earpieces were stuck in all our ears, even Darla's, she got one of those 'tracker' pills to. I think Katya just exchanged her earpiece, because she took another one out of her ear and handed it to Lea, or was it Mai.

Bren's voice welcomed me home through the earpiece ... She was overhead.

Dar, Monica and myself drove back to the house in the Land Rover, Kat was driving and Katya was in the front. The dogs were in the back area, lying down but listening it seemed. It was obvious Monica and Dar wanted to talk.

Yep they talked, I got to listen, with the frequent head nod or 'Ugh Huh' from Katya and Kat. I was a little amazed, Dar did not say much, she just sat and smiled, a wicked smile, as Monica went through her, well rehearsed lines.

After part one, I said, "Yeah ... So?" And she started on part two.

Dar's smiled more and more. Monica ended part two with, "Well, weren't you listening to what I said?" Wanting her to get to part three, I used the man answer, "Yes Dear!"(I was not Listening.)

I got a very frustrated look now, from the front seat as well as Monica. Dar was covering up her face by now.

There was a bottom line to her soliloquy, when it ended, I merely said, "No Dear." It was not the response they all wanted to hear.

"Dar can visit here as long as she behaves. If I can trade her for Candice though, I may rethink that. But that's all. She needs to get a life of her own, eventually, and I have no problem if we all help her, nor how long it takes. But that's it."

My thought is, (Means my Decision was made) that she help Eve here, be part of the decision if we move or not(That surprised her, she assumed we were moving)and learn about the business before opening up something just for family in Vegas. She needs to start managing her 'Trust' too so she and Eve need to both be joined at the hip, except at certain 'recreational' times when Eve joins our harem. I want Dar to have a 'good' life, not just be someone's slave."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.