A House Is Not a Home
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

The meeting went off right at 9:00 pm. This time I introduced myself, did the short summary, Monica, Gwen and Marge covered each of the three categories. Katya re-affirmed that every job was safe, and I closed with stating that until I heard from them I would assume they all were a category 3 and that there were only a few 1 and 2's and they already knew where we stood.

It was all over in 15 minutes.

The grins and smiles were now back on my girls faces. We still had the Wife, Babies and sex things to resolve but we all seemed a lot happier.

Even Dawn stayed and decided to live here with us. Kat seemed very happy with that decision as was Shauna.

We did hire Kim and another girl Eve, some unknown reason, at that time, for a new assignment. If she had an apple, though Oh Man, talk about a temptress.

We did talk that night. It seemed a bit strange too. Gwen, Shauna, Sam, Monica, Marge, Dawn, Katya, and even the newbie, Eve joined me that night.

"Master, we have all been discussing things!" Gwen spoke first.

"We realize that once we agree to this, you are our only Master and we must obey!" Sam continued.

"Even Monica knows that we all expect to share you and please you, Master!" This from the new one, Eve. There was something different about her, too.

"We, all of us, wish to be your Slaves. The other things we will work out in time. You better be prepared to keep us all happy, and to run really, really fast, if you pick a wife that is not one of us. We have all agreed that will not change anything if it is one of us."

Monica now had me in tears.

From Marge. "Master, I must not be in this No 1 category. I cannot... ?" She started crying.

"She cannot have a child Master." This from Katya.

"Why?"

"She was a slave to your father and was prevented from bearing his child."

"My father did that to her? I can't believe that!"

"No Master, It was your Mother's demand, to allow your father and I to be together." Marge replied.

It took all of about 3 seconds before I said. "Shauna my dear heart, can we go see Nic and get the rest of my girls the same type collars and leashes. Then arrange for Kat to use the 'Lorry' to take all of our group, I mean all, including Marge, to lunch."

I had already made a decision, now I had names.

After lunch, we need to stop at the Bank to get new accounts set up for the rest of you, then one more stop before that most wondrous female pleasure, shopping, the spa, and getting your hair done. Monica darling, could you arrange something like that. Maybe use Daddy's name if you have too."

"I do declare, Sir, if you change you name to Rhett or Ashley, I still might make a gentleman out of you. Then again Carmen or Gino might sound better even?" It shall be as you command, My Master!"

I made a quick call. "After lunch and the bank we need to make a very quick stop. Then on to the 'bane' of all males; your time my 'Princesses', for when you all came into my life, it made me feel like royalty.

Katya thought we would all fit in the Lorry. I had not seen the Bentley yet and wondered if it was left or right hand drive. I would find out.

"I would like Kim and Bridget to drive some of the other girls too, if they take the dogs, then just Penelope, Heather and Bren need to go. The dogs need to get accustomed to the new girls. We can take one van for just 9 dogs."

"9 dogs, Monica needs 9 dogs?" I said.

I got a blush from both her and Monica.

"No Master, we don't have just 9 dogs. There are 53 of the adults and 27 pups being raised. Each of your security team uses only 3 dogs at a time. We always have at least 3 units(3 humans, 9 dogs) on duty 7/24, that's why the 4 new girls were added. Vito took a few(65) with him to Vegas. They are not just regular dogs, each has been breed as very special guard dogs. They will attack, hold or kill on command and are trained to work as a team.

Any attacker will find a dozen of your security a formidable defence. They are special too, because once a leash is dropped the dogs will attack without any verbal orders."

"These are remarkable leashes and collars also, with certain pressures they will break away, a dog cannot be restrained, by leash or collar then.

There is one small problem, however. Should a team member be killed or injured, (dog or human), the dogs will stop for nothing, until the target or targets are dead. Once that happens the dogs are useless, all they want then is to kill and must be 'put down', it is a shame, years of training wasted.!".

"With the addition of the work location, I have already started to add more girls. With your permission, of course, Master. We will have enough dogs since we only use 3 per guard. Here on the grounds there will be some other, more effective 'helpers' that will be released once you all decided to stay here and are familiar with them and they recognize you."

"Mistress Monica, I mean Monica, knows what they might be."

"I just wanted to also say. that I could have gone with Vito to Vegas. Monique and I rarely see 'eye to eye' about anything, so I wanted to see if I fit in with you, I am happy to serve you in any way."

"Katya, you are beautiful, talented and should do what is best for you. Do you want me to speak to Monique or Vito, for that matter, about you going with them?"

She gave me a laugh.

"No. I don't think Monique and I ever stop talking. She is my sister, and we are twins. It is always been our nature to disagree."

As we left the house, I kiddingly asked Katya if we had enough security along.

"It should be all right today. With Monica and you both here though it may be a problem When we get the additional girls trained we will have a lot more. For now, Tasha, has extra security flying air cover in one of the helicopters if we need them. I forgot to mention that." She had the 'Cheshire Cat' grin too.

"If I let anything happen to you or Monica; Vito would see to it I would 'beg, for death' let alone what my sister would do to me before him."

I was starting to understand what was meant by the phrase, 'with power, comes responsibility'. I must remember never to question anything Katya needed to do to protect all of us. I did sort of wonder who was paying for all this though.

I was not a billionaire, yet. Knowing my former Father In Law though, he would want to be sure his little girl would be taken care of, properly.

There seemed to be a relaxed atmosphere now around the house. As the morning progressed, I met Michelle, she and Shauna had made a wonderful breakfast. Mara introduced herself and asked if we were using any pool or sauna soon. I guess this was a 'clothing optional' house. There was everything from tops, shorts, panties and see though lingerie on display by the staff. No one seemed to be fully dressed in the house. Those going out, even the air cover, introduced themselves, saying they were going to get dressed and ready to leave. Each of us received an earpiece and some sort of microphone. Katya handed each of us a small capsule and a glass of something to drink it down with. MMM ... Mimosa.

"These are temporary tracking devices. When it can be arranged for here, an implant or two will be made, then these will not be needed. The devices in your ear, allow you to hear and speak to your security team. At every 20 minutes, you will be asked to respond. If you say blue, everything is fine, if you say green, then you are under stress and security will increase or remove you. If at anytime you do not respond or say Red, all Hell will break loose. Hit the ground and follow instructions. In the event your own security team has been 'compromised' only trust new arrivals or go with them if I or Eve are with them."

"Yes, Eve, she is my counterpart, she will have responsibility for your work place. Monique also can be trusted. Later I will identify the other places we keep, and who is responsible for them."

"I think you will be satisfied once we can adjust to the changes your arrival here brings. Please allow us a few days to become used to them. Oh, if you choose to use the open cars, 2 cars and air cover must go with you. If we need another Limo, one will be ordered, until then have the driver use the Grey Land Rover, it is armoured. The call-sign if anything you hear in your earpiece has been 'compromised is 'Red Rover' Trust nothing, someone is warning you. If you are later approached, the person will say, "I come in peace, my name is Vince!" Anything else, kill them."

I learned later that both Katya and Monique had learned 'Tradecraft' the hard way, both were Stazi trained in Prague. For a girl, it meant she had gone to Hell and back, more than once. the movie 'La Femme Nikita' was mild compared what they had to endure. Yet, she seemed happy now. I think they both knew Vito and now me; would always back anything they wanted or asked for, without question.

I knew I never wanted either of them to be my enemy, and now Eve too became part of the mix. If Monica was not concerned, neither would I be. Did I mention that Monica and I grew up together and our first time was when we were married. I always loved her and knew it when we were 10.

Our caravan, it seemed 2 limos, a van and air cover fit that definition, left the house. Now Monica's and my house. it seemed, with the gazillion guards, and staff/slaves/servants/whatever.

On the way to Nic's each girl told me her story'

Monica Poor little rich girl. Actually she was a good, little rich girl. She is small, very small, with long brown hair, medium build and a smile that can melt a snowman, I think of her as "Pixie'.

I think, whatever she set her mind to, she made happen. I had known her since we were in diapers. I think, besides her parents, I was the only one to see her take a bathe, ever.

We had history together, most good, some bad. The bad, was caused by my 'male' ego and the fact neither of us would talk about it.

Gwen Started for my father about 5 years ago. She was divorced, 21, when she joined and had a knack for the business. I'm sure that her looks had nothing to do with why she was hired. Yep, Sam, Samantha was her niece. She took a lot of heat from her sister about Sam, seems Sam was more like her than Marcia (31), Gwen's sister.

Sam Lived on and was raised on a medium sized farm, outside Omaha, Nebraska. She loved climbing the mountains there, all 5 to 7 feet of them, if you could find one that high.(Flat, flat, flat)

Her greatest memory was still seeing ice 5 to 10 inches thick covering the roads in May, still.(True) Gwen was her Aunt. Sam left home at 18, to move to LA and Marcia blamed Gwen for filing Sam's head full of dreams.

Shauna She and her brother own a exclusive Jewelry store in On Rodeo Drive. Nic is her brother and seemed to sacrifice his own life to watch out for his little sister. When she left, he did start to do those things he wanted.

Marge What can I say, I think I fell in love with one older woman, then Marge before I married Monica. Marge was every boy's dream. She was tall, good looking, with a chest and legs to die for. She was also my father's mistress. Enough said for now.

Dawn Not sure how she got into the picture. I do know that this shy, backward 19 year old knew how to use her 'charms' to their best advantage. Shauna and Kat seemed to take to her like the 'Three Musketeers'. I don't mean the candy bar.

Kat, by the way is something else too, she works or worked for my ex Father In Law, Vito. If you pushed it; Kat, Dawn and Shauna seemed to stick together like glue. They were also the most loving and devoted partners a man or woman could want. Kat eventually becomes an important part of our group.(Gotta love her accent too)

Eve Is just new. Who hired her, I guess I did, she just sort of appeared with Kim, our new driver. The think about Eve was that she could draw life out of a dying man. She was the Vampire that once you looked into her eyes, you were lost. She could tempt a snake out of his skin. I thought she was the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. (I met Candice later, but Nic already had fallen under her spell. I would meet Darla later. There are no words to describe Darla, suffice it to say that Monica and Katya both knew her and just wanted me to avoid her at any and all costs)

Eve was to take over the business. I would later find out why and discover that she could do a lot more with it than me. It was a good match.

Katya Katya ran virtually everyone in our staff in LA. Monique, who was Vito's No 1 girl was her twin sister. She was born in Germany and was raised in Prague. At a very early age some 'horrible' people used, abused and treated them, I guess, worse than a blind man in India. How they rose up to become who they are could be a story in itself. Vito found her, someplace, or maybe she found him. I said before, Monique was her twin sister, but I don't know anything about Monique, yet.

They wanted me to tell mine

"We're here ladies. Besides mine is 'boring'." I said.

We walked In and were all greeted by Nic. The girls got kissed, I got the words, "you owe me big time for this, the other answer is 'No', maybe 'Hell No', you already took my sister for your 'Harem', you can't have Candice too."

When we went into a now larger back room, 'Candice' sauntered in and I knew why Nic had said what he did. She was the mirror image of Cleopatra, Sinoe and Venus De Milo combined. If she was even 16, then my name was ... was ... God she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.