Teasing Builders When With Eric
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I was a cheap and flirty tease with some builders, and the fun we had.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Once the teasing of the two builders had stopped it was time for some real action.

Having won the bet and having presented myself as first prize, it was time for the cocky joke telling lad to claim his winnings.

Dressed in the utterly slutty nurses outfit, stockings and heels, I paraded over to him, telling him I was his, as long as he shared me with his hunky friend.

All pretence of anything was now over. My fucking cunt was sopping wet and ready for some serious shagging.

“So you ready for me then?” I asked them as I walked and paraded around, showing my bare cunt and arse to them both.

I had now popped my tits fully put of the front of the nurses costume, undoing several of the poppers that held it together.

“Fuck yes!” came the reply. We have been ready for you since the first day here Anna!”

“Well let me see what I get then!” I blatantly said. “Show me your fucking cocks as I get myself opened up again for you both.”

I walked over to our small garden bench and sat spread legged for the admiration of my two hunk builders.

My red, high heels spiked into the ground as my stocking clad legs were spread as wide as they could to allow easy viewing and access to my dripping wet snatch.

I took my purple vibro and slowly began teasing my pussy lips and clit with it.

I switched it on and the audible hum started as I wanked it up my cunny, first slowly then a bit more rapidly.

My nurse’s hat shook on my head, my cunt now juicing up even more, flowing it’s frothy slime around the vibro as it plunged up and out of me. Coating it with my creamy batter.

“That is fucking hot,” the joke teller said as he was stripping out of his jeans and overalls.

His mate was way ahead of him, now stark bollock naked in front of me, a cock standing to attention like a baton.

“Come here gorgeous,” I said as my vibro worked away on me. “Give me your prick.I want to suck it.”

With this instruction I was fed his rigid tool right into my willing mouth as joke boy took over ramming the vibro up my cunt for me.

I ran my tongue up and down the length of the cock in front of me then greedily gobbled on it in rhythm with the fucking my pussy was receiving.

My vibro was removed still buzzing away and coated heavily in my juices and slime.

Joke boy took his place between my spread, stocking covered slut legs. He used his tongue like a trooper on my clit and lips, sucking, nibbling and lashing my pussy expertly.

I became increasingly wet from his licking and from the hard cock that was now slipping and sliding into my mouth, utterly covered in drool and pre cum.

After a few more seconds of delicious cunny lapping from joker I was gagging for more.

“Get a fucking cock up me as well then,” I managed to garble in between gobbles.

Joke boy positioned himself in front of me. I slid to the end of the bench, allowing him to slip his hard tool against my wet lips for the first time.

He teased me by sliding it up and down my sopping gash for a few lengths.

“Oh fuck yes I love it!” I urged as I readied myself for his hard cock.

“Fuck it, fuck me please!” I literally begged in between sucks on his mates hard, throbbing cock at my face.

“Beg for it you tart,” he laughingly said I was past the point of slut now. Way past it.

“Please, please fuck me. Please can I have your cock up me?” I pleadingly asked.

I was creaming heavily on his shaft as it sloshed up and down my slit.

With the final begging he smiled and flowed it hard right up my spread cunthole in one strong, harsh movement.

“Take it then you bitch he said to me.”

His rampant, hard cock plunged easily up my hole, I was so wet and splayed from my teasing, from my toying and from sucking on the hard prick in my mouth.

“Go on fuck the tart,” his mate urged on.

I garbled agreement as I slid his cock in and out my mouth, my spit having coated his full length and as I withdrew it from my gob, rivulets of spittal hung from his throbbing gristle.

“Fuck me hard I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum so fucking hard on your prick,”

I said as my orgasm began to build on his pounding.

He sped his thrusts up, sending my hat flying off my head, me tits shaking and wobbling like jelly.

“Oh shit yes, yes,” I screamed aloud as my waves of climax crashed.

I’m gonna spunk too he shouted as his banging became even more frenetic and furious.

“Christ yes!” I screamed. “Spunk me, spunk it up my cunt. Jesus fucking wept I’m cumming.”

I was cumming massively, my legs shaking and tits aching, simultaneously as joke boy creamed my cunny.

My white stockings had been slight;y pulled adrift from their suspenders, my red slut high heels still n my feet as I took the pounding from my lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.